PDA

View Full Version : Jabba Egg

Pendo
03-23-2002, 01:29 PM
I got this month's issue of DVD Review and I was reading through the easter egg's section, which was about the Phantom Menace DVD. It told us where to find the ones we all know such as the outtakes and the cut scenes from the documentary. It then said that there were more eggs dotted around the DVD which were not worth mentioning because they were only small but it then said "watch out for the Jabba-related easter egg".

I haven't heared anything about a Jabba-related egg before on the DVD, does anybody know where I could find it?

PENDO!

jw_bryant
03-23-2002, 09:01 PM
let me know if you find it out, i havent heard anything about it.

DarthSeattle
03-28-2002, 11:27 AM
I must confess that I haven't had the chance to find any of the easter eggs. Seeing how Easter is right around the corner, could someone direct me to them?

jw_bryant
03-28-2002, 02:33 PM
boy its been a while. :) i dont remember all the details about it, just try to keep that in mind.
in the ?deleted scenes? section, you have those energy binders that show each scene. if you click on the light (or bracket or whatever the hell it is) on the left on each one (or move over to it on a DVD player) it will give you ?another hidden scene?.
in one of the sections when you are in Watto's shop, if you dont do anything for like 30 secs he tells you to make a decision or get out. do the same thing on the bridge of the ship, and they all talk about something (cant remember what).

DarthSeattle
03-28-2002, 03:04 PM
jw_bryant,

Thanks for the start. Are there more? Now you've told me how to find them, but what are the they?

JEDIpartner
03-28-2002, 04:06 PM
This was a thread about Hutts being born from eggs or something! Hahahaha!!!

I never heard of a Jabba Easter Egg in the DVD. Hmmmm...

Lman316
03-29-2002, 01:58 PM
The only thing that I can really think of would be in the credits. Jabba is listed as playing himself (please someone tell me that I just didn't make that up, or that I have been seeing things :crazed: ).
But I don't really know if that could be considered as an egg. Just an idea though.

JediTricks
04-02-2002, 11:21 PM
Yes, it did say "himself" in the credits, and I believe there was a catering mention to Java the Hutt, the name of the Skywalker Ranch coffee shack (IIRC).