PDA

View Full Version : How old will Boba Fett be in E3?

Fulit
03-23-2002, 11:26 PM
I don't remember where I heard this, so there's no definite truth to it, but I read somewhere something about the clones aging something like 11 times faster for the first 2 years, making it possible to have a fully formed clone soldier in 2 years. The Clones in the trailers, and indeed, Boba himself, look about 10-11.
IfBoba's going to be in E3 killing Jedi, and most importantly Mace Windu, as is the rumor, don't you think he'd have to be older than 12-13, since E3 will take place only 2 years after E2? Can anyone back me up on this? Thoughts?

Rollo Tomassi
03-24-2002, 03:13 AM
I think the character is supposed to 13-14 in AOTC. So he'll either be a teenage squirt in his dad's armor if ages naturally. Or full sized adult if he ages rapidly. (Which would make him an old geezer in the OT).

Fulit
03-24-2002, 11:17 AM
They would have to age somewhat rapidly, or else it would take 20 years or so to make an army. But the rapid aging would have to stop at 20, or in just a few years you'd have an army of senior citizens. I hope all this is explained in the movie.

And if Boba's only 13, he sure goes downhill by ROTJ, I mean how do you go from being bada** enough to kill Jedi as a teenager, then get knocked into the Sarlaac by a fumbling Han Solo?

Omega Fett
04-18-2002, 12:25 AM
well he didint die after that,if ur a fan of boba like me u would have read the books and comics of him and learned he used his jet pack to fly out of the pit of carcoon and rop a bomb down into iits belly, he made it out with his armor and skin severly burned from the acids of being in the sarlaccs stomcah and dengar finds him and nurses him back to helath were afterwards they become partners for a short time and so on.

lets see here, in one of the books i remember reading that Boba Fett and Han Solo were child hood freinds so iam guessing in a new hope they are near the same age which i dont know what is,right now but hes like 10-12 in atoc so in ep 3 i would suggest he is around his twenties

Beast
04-18-2002, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Omega Fett
well he didint die after that,if ur a fan of boba like me u would have read the books and comics of him and learned he used his jet pack to fly out of the pit of carcoon and rop a bomb down into iits belly, he made it out with his armor and skin severly burned from the acids of being in the sarlaccs stomcah and dengar finds him and nurses him back to helath were afterwards they become partners for a short time and so on.

lets see here, in one of the books i remember reading that Boba Fett and Han Solo were child hood freinds so iam guessing in a new hope they are near the same age which i dont know what is,right now but hes like 10-12 in atoc so in ep 3 i would suggest he is around his twenties
Well, all that is null in void when your talking about the movies. Lucas himself in interviews stated that he was amazed by Boba's popularity when he never really did anything. He also stated that in his world, Boba is dead. He was meant to die in the Sarlaac, and to Lucas that's what happened.

You have to treat anything not in the movies as if it was an alternate universe tale, cause until Lucas is finished and done with making the movies, he can and will ignore any EU that contradicts his storyline. He's already made many books not fit in with the film continuity. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Eternal Padawan
04-18-2002, 12:44 AM
Sometimes he even contradicts his own movies.

Qui Gon Jinn? Midichlorians? And I doubt Boba Fett was a huge part when George was thinking about the prequels back in the 70's. The man changes his mind like he changes underwear. At least twice a day. There's nine movies. Now there's twelve. Now there's six.

I say Fett lives and is a main character in the third trilogy. ;)

bigbarada
04-18-2002, 02:03 AM
Boba Fett was presented to Jango as payment for his being the source for an army of clones. Jango wanted Boba to be unaltered with no advanced aging. The clones age two years for every one year, Boba ages normally. This is why the clones are in their twenties and Boba is only 12 in Ep2.

Wolfwood319
04-18-2002, 02:34 AM
And, if SW3 takes place only 2-3 years after AOTC, then Boba will be...uhhh...I'm not good with math.