PDA

View Full Version : Look at the new Insider, its a chick if you flip Vader

The One
03-24-2002, 07:19 AM
Turn the new insider away so that the words are upside down, look at the picture of Vaders head, its a chick, but which chick is it? if you cant see it, do this in a dimly lit room and take a few steps away from the issue. It is clearly not something that looks like it could be a person, this is a chick, very distinctly a girl, all the exact features are there. Probably something the designer of the magazine art did. But who is it????????

Fulit
03-24-2002, 10:45 AM
Um, is this like one of those picture-in-picture things that you have to unfocus or whatever to see? I never could get those.

Sith Vicious
03-24-2002, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by The One
Turn the new insider away so that the words are upside down, look at the picture of Vaders head, its a chick, but which chick is it? if you cant see it, do this in a dimly lit room and take a few steps away from the issue. It is clearly not something that looks like it could be a person, this is a chick, very distinctly a girl, all the exact features are there. Probably something the designer of the magazine art did. But who is it????????

:crazed: Maybe it's time for the doctor to change your medication. ;)
Seriously, I looked at it and don't see what you're referring to.

Fulit
03-24-2002, 03:32 PM
Sith Vicious, now that's a name that makes me go, ..."D'oh! Why didn't I think of that!?" Question: Did you take the name after Sid Vicious from the Sex Pistols, or Sid Vicious the "wrestler"?

Also, The One, I was going to ask, you didn't partake of any hallucinogens before viewing this chick in the Insider cover, did you? :p j/k

Sith Vicious
03-24-2002, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Fulit
Sith Vicious, now that's a name that makes me go, ..."D'oh! Why didn't I think of that!?" Question: Did you take the name after Sid Vicious from the Sex Pistols, or Sid Vicious the "wrestler"?

Also, The One, I was going to ask, you didn't partake of any hallucinogens before viewing this chick in the Insider cover, did you? :p j/k

I took it from the guy in the Sex Pistols. I didn't even know there was a wrestler with that name.

Fulit
03-24-2002, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Sith Vicious

I took it from the guy in the Sex Pistols. I didn't even know there was a wrestler with that name.

That's quite a relief. Yeah, there used to be a wrestler that went by that name, so any time I mentioned "Sid Vicious", people always thought I was talking about stupid wrestling. Even though he wasn't much of a musician, Sid the Sex Pistol is a hell of a lot cooler than Sid the Wrestler. Anyway.........

The One
03-24-2002, 08:36 PM
So Im high cause two guys cant see this. one of whom has the name Sith vicious or what evr it was. Did you try diming the lights setting it on the floor and stepping back? Knowing sith vicous he didnt even turn the thing the right way, anyways if you cant see it you cant see it, I guess its only for tjose who have the EYE! But...........its there

Ok looking at it right now in the full light it takes a second to find it, unless you know exactly what to look for, so try it where you arent on top of the magazine and in a dimly lit room, when you see it you'll see a full detailed woman. Sith Vicous or whatever it was, theres just no hope for you, dont even try to look at it anymore youll hurt yourself. Just go stick your head in a bathtub or something :Pirate:

The One
03-24-2002, 10:00 PM
Here, does this help

The mouthpiece on vader is like glasses for her (left side of her face). Can you see her now?

Mr Sci Fi
03-24-2002, 11:21 PM
I think someone has been sniffing their new starwars figures to much. You know that smell ain't good for you :crazed:

Fulit
03-24-2002, 11:28 PM
OK, I'm not kidding, I think I can actually see what you're talking about now. Is it like a profile of a girls face, with the Vader mask mouthpiece being like a visor and the nose being just down and to the left, and the mouth is the shadow from Vader's eyepiece?

mark2d2
03-25-2002, 03:02 AM
Also coming to the Rescue of The One here,

I, too, can see what you're both talking about. It's a profile, but I think it's just a fluke. At any rate, it doesn't appear to be anyone specific.

If anything, it looks like a girl from some obscure 1980s music video. Like Missing Persons or the like. You know, with really groovy new wave sunglasses.

JediTricks
03-25-2002, 03:49 AM
Hmm, perhaps some of you have been hanging out with Towlie a little too often. I ain't seeing anything but an upside-down magazine cover. Remember, "imagination is more dangerous than you can possibly imagine".

In any event, this issue is only appropriate in the MISC: General Discussion area, not in Just Found or in AOTC Toys.

The One
03-25-2002, 07:48 AM
OK OK didnt mean to start suuuch a debate over the cover just thought you guys would find it interesting. OK marks right its probably a coincedence.but if you cant see what im talking about, its a womans left profile. his mouthpiece is her left sunglasses or whatever, the left cheek area on vaders face the silver part, is her nose, the black part of vaders left eye is her lips and her chin area. she seems to be wearing a cloak over her head or some of the black could be percieved as some of her hair. its clearly there when you can find it, then youll all be like ohhh there it is. anyways no big deal just pointing out this coincedence if you call it.

Bosskman
03-25-2002, 07:51 AM
At the risk of being berrated by you salivating dogs, I too can see the chick.......

Rollo Tomassi
03-25-2002, 07:59 AM
If you look at it a little longer, you can imagine she's naked, too.

The One
03-25-2002, 08:03 AM
Hey Rollo, if you look at it even longerrr you can imagine her naked, With another chick :sur: :eek:

Rollo Tomassi
03-25-2002, 08:13 AM
ooh!:eek: :D That's it! I'm renewing my subscription!

Sith Vicious
03-25-2002, 06:33 PM
Okay after sniffing air plane glue for five minutes I looked again and finally saw the face. Unfortunately, it started screaming at me and I had to leave the room shrieking.

Bel-Cam Jos
03-25-2002, 07:06 PM
Is to "flip Vader" some new term for taking halucinigenic (sp?)drugs? I'm sorry, but I'm among the many who can't seem to see anything but an upside-down Sith Lord helmet... :(

JediTricks
03-25-2002, 08:18 PM
Ok, this HAS to be coincidence, look at the pic of the cover on the masthead page, it's the image BEFORE it was photoshopped into the silver cover - it's the Vader prop itself.

The One
03-25-2002, 08:31 PM
It almost looks as if shes wearing some sort of helmet or head cover. But yeah Im sure its just a coincedence

browndroid
03-25-2002, 08:43 PM
well i dont have the new one so i wouldnt know about that "hidden picture";)

Sith Vicious
03-25-2002, 10:11 PM
Actually, with the additional descriptions on what to look for I can now see it. It is definitely a coincidence. So I take it back "The One"; you're not on drugs, you just have way too much time on your hands. ;)

The One
03-26-2002, 12:05 AM
HEHE, MY MAGAZINE WAS UPSIDE DOWN, I LOOKED AT IT AND THATS WHAT I SAW, SO I COMMENTED ABOUT IT. YOU KEEP GOING BACK TO LOOK FOR THE FACE, SO.....SITH VICIOUS OR WHATEVER IT WAS, WHOSE GOT ALL THE EXTRA TIME? ME OR YOU? AND YOU LOVE TALKING ABOUT THE DRUGS DONT YOU, YOU HAPPY A S S YOU :stupid: THERES A FACE FOR YAAA. OH I LIKE YOUR NAME BY THE WAY :stupid: THERES ANOTHER FACE FOR YA SUPERFLY SITH

stillakid
03-29-2002, 10:43 PM
When I squinted my eyes, I finally saw her. Squinting helps you to "lose" the details and fool your brain which is used to looking for Darth Vader with those particular shapes.

It's definitely a face, but I vote coincidence since the rest of Vader's helmet appears to be irrelevant to the relatively small sliver that goes into the portion in question.

Dar' Argol
03-29-2002, 10:55 PM
I see it too but I want to point out something. Psssstttt . . . . . I don't think its a girl!!!:eek: If you look, the jaw is too large and not slender enough, the nose is way too pointed and the shadow on Vaders nose makes it look like there is a developed jaw muscle. None of which is found on women . . . . . . .well, attractive women anyway. Chyna had that look b/4 her jaw was restructured. Plus there is no pouting lips that is common with all of the females of our species. So, Rollo, The One, you still see "him" naked LMAO!!!!!!!

K, now I'm going back to smoke my crack and look at a 3D poster/Puzzle of Padme':rolleyes:

Emperor Howdy
03-30-2002, 12:38 AM
Now what's REALLY bizarre is if you flip this month's Playboy centerfold upside-down, it looks like Darth Vader!!! What's going on here!!!???

.........wait a minute....correction....actually....it looks kinda like.......hmmmm......what is that?......ooooh.....hey!......sweet!.....ummm...I gotta go, guys.....