PDA

View Full Version : Will we be seeing . . .

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
03-24-2002, 08:00 PM
This question harks back to the release of Episode 1 in 99' and how hazy my memory is. When Episode 1 figures were released in April, how long did it take for retail stores to clearance price the old POTF2 line? I ask that because I am wondering when or if even retail stores will slash the current POTJ prices once Episode II is released. If they do, watch me stock up! :happy:

LTBasker
03-24-2002, 11:14 PM
Actually, around the end of the Freeze Frames, my Wal-Mart was marking them down to 1.00-2.00 each, so actually it was before Episode 1 figures rolled around

Rollo Tomassi
03-25-2002, 08:36 AM
I'd stock up, but I'm not seeing any army builders laying around. Who want's to build an army of Landos? Look! It's the Colt .45 brigade...

If there were Gungans, or Coruscant Guards, or Biker Scouts or RFTs or Imperial Officers. I'd snag all I could for a $1.00. But Tessek? Ketwol? No thanks...

Jayspawn
03-25-2002, 11:34 AM
Right on Rollo. I could build an unstoppable army of Ketwols with all the stock my stores have!

JEDIpartner
03-25-2002, 12:15 PM
I'd buy a Ketwol at a markdown price. I hated the flimsy, bent legs on the Ketwol... that's why I never bothered with him. I'd buy a few more of the "army builder" type figures on Clearance.