PDA

View Full Version : Alternate uses for the blast effects

Hellzer
03-24-2002, 11:15 PM
I've been toying around with the blast effects since I don't really like how the ones that came with Zam and the Clonetrooper look on their respective weapons. After a few minutes of mixing and matching, I found that Zam's blast effect looks quite good on the Clonetrooper's rifle. It gives it kind of a more exciting rapid-fire type feel instead of looking like he's using a Super Soaker. But much better than that, I took the trooper's leftover blast effect and stuck it onto Eeth Koth's open hand for a sweet looking force blast! You can actually wedge the third longest energy spike in between his index and middle fingers and it stays pretty darn well. As to whether he actually uses force blasts in the movie (let alone blue ones) is still to be seen, but I'll be damned if it doesn't look quite impressive anyway. And it's better than his empty-handed Baron Von Raschke impression to boot.

Has anyone else done different things with their assorted blast effects?

2-1B
03-24-2002, 11:32 PM
I was messing around with my Jango Fett today and added one blast affect onto the other . . . I was posing him with one weapon raised and the other one resting near his leg. I guess it kinda looks like he's firing one blaster only. :)

LTBasker
03-25-2002, 12:09 AM
I was also messing around with my blast effects as I was trying to find an alternate use for Zam's effect since it gets quite warm in my room so her gun started drooping due to the WEIGHT of the effect. :eek: I found out that the Battle Droid blaster rifles have the little pegs on there already (part of the actual gun of course, not there for a feature) but I also found out that the Boomer Damaged Battle Droid's blaster rifle has the perfect peg size to hold the effects! The Security Droid's is too thick but Zam's blast effect looks alot better on the Battle Droid blaster rifle than those smaller ones like what Jango comes with.

Mr Sci Fi
03-25-2002, 12:51 AM
:p I put both of jango's hands down in front of him while holding the clone troopers blast. :eek:

JEDIpartner
03-25-2002, 08:53 AM
For OLD BLUE!!!!" :eek: