PDA

View Full Version : Just curious... Repro weapons for POTF2?

JEDIpartner
03-25-2002, 01:30 PM
It's quite clear that there are repro weapons out there for the vintage line. I was wondering if there are any repros for this line as well!

Looking for spares and replacements. Stupid CAT!!!! Blastech DL-44... :frus:

Starfig873
03-26-2002, 11:26 AM
lol. Animals and Star Wars don't mix. My first Vader figured that out when he lost a leg to the dog...grrrr....

But, I wouldn't doubt you couldn't find somewhere to get replacement weapons. somewhere....

browndroid
03-26-2002, 11:29 AM
try to email or call hasbro, they might be able to get you some

JEDIpartner
03-26-2002, 12:29 PM
If they were still KENNER and it was before 1985.

I'll try it, but I'll scour the sites first.

Flembar
04-14-2002, 10:49 PM
I scour eBay pretty frequently for weapons and accessories and have NEVER seen POTF2 repro weapons.... however, there are ORIGINAL POTF2 weapon lots on sale all the time.. just search "Star Wars weapons" and you'll find them.. Ive picked up some pretty great little collections of POTF2 weapons at sometimes decent prices (sometimes not--very hit and miss). Id be interested to know if there are POTF2 repros out there.... but I dont think so.

BTW... what is the genesis of those vintage repros? THe little packs they come in say made in china. does anyone have any insight into a direct seller, as opposed to Brian's TOys, and eBay, and the other various re-sellers in the states? (always looking to save buck or two (Eva Save-a-lot would be proud))

Peace out.

-Rash Flembar-:crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

JEDIpartner
04-16-2002, 11:36 AM
Thanks Much!