PDA

View Full Version : Maryland Star Wars Finds

Jedikmg
03-25-2002, 02:37 PM
I happened to come across some boxes at mt. airy wal-mart today that said Star Wars Lego do not open till April 23rd but a stock boy was there and wouldn't let me get them. Also fredrick Toysrus had the ATST and Preview figures in.

Has anyone else out there in the maryland area come across the Teebo Wave or the new Episode 2 legos?

Ronin Diesel
03-25-2002, 11:19 PM
I went searching tonight. Got the last AT-ST at the TRU in Columbia.:D I went to the both Wal-Marts on route 40. The Wal-Mart near 29 on 40 had the Lego Jedi Star Fighter. There were some Coruscant Guards.The Wal-Mart near 695 didn't have anything except old POTJ figures. I didn't notice anything else though cause I haven't really been looking for the Legos. Neither of them had any pre-view figures. The TRU on 40 was void of anything except a few Jar Jars. The Target in Columbia near the TRU was void of anything new, as was the one in Ellicot City. However, the shelf space next to the old POTJ figures at both Targets had been cleared. Perhaps they were getting ready to stack Pre-View figures tonight. :D At least I hope that's what they were getting ready to do.

If anyone finds preview figures in the Baltimore metro area could you please post it here or email me? Thanks :)

-Ronin D.

Jedikmg
03-26-2002, 08:19 AM
Fredrick Toysrus had a few of the prieview figures left.

Rogue II
03-26-2002, 07:01 PM
I'm glad finally find a Maryland thread for Just Found.

I was in Bowie this weekend. the KB Toyworks had quite a few Rebel troopers, Imperial officers, FX7s, and Zuttons.

The Walmart just had a few Zuttons and Boss Nas(I think).

I get the feeling Zutton is going to be a peg warmer of this wave.

Jedikmg
03-26-2002, 08:12 PM
Its nice to be able to find out if any of the stores in the area have gotten any new stuff without having to go to them all. Normally the one store i don't go to is the one that ends up having them. I really want to find some new Episode II items early. At my local wal-mart in mt. airy they have had the new lego sets in the boxs on the this cart, but it always is guarded by someone. Today i waited for him to turn his back so i could pilliage the episode ii items he was standing next to, but he took them to back room.

I'll check back again tomarrow and hope it isn't the same person that stopped me today from getting them.

skyward72
03-27-2002, 08:09 PM
Hello guys, I found the Teebo wave at the Frederick Walmart the other day. They had a bunch on sale, 2 for $6. Great deal. TRU in Frederick had plenty of the AT-ST's. I haven't found any of the new preview figs yet. I came across the lego EP II Starfighter in Ellicott City, they have plenty left on the shelf.

Jedikmg
03-28-2002, 02:37 PM
Went to fredrick wal-mart they had alot of each preview figure, but no teboo wave.

skyward72
03-28-2002, 10:49 PM
Ronin, I found the TRU preview figs at the Glen Burine Mall TRU today. They had two full cases sitting on the floor ready to go onto the pegs.

Sorry Jedikmg, they must have sold out quickly.

Anyone found the hasbro Jedi Starfighter yet? I haven't been able to track it down.

Jedikmg
03-28-2002, 10:51 PM
Wal-mart westminster had the jedi starfighter... only 1 was left and that was a week ago so... i doubt they are still there.

A.J.
03-29-2002, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Jedikmg
Wal-mart westminster had the jedi starfighter... only 1 was left and that was a week ago so... i doubt they are still there.

Nope all the Starfighters were gone when I was there yesterday afternoon.

dr_evazan22
03-29-2002, 10:26 AM
The TRU on Del. RT58 (just off 95, same exit as Christiana Mall) has 21 pegs of preview figs this morning (fri). The W-M on 40 (at the Rt13/Rt40 split) doesn't have anything new.
Prices were 5.99 and 5.88 respectively, for the fig's.

skyward72
03-29-2002, 02:40 PM
I found about 10 Zutton figs at the Walmart in Germantown this afternoon.

Got my Toy fair Vader in the mail as well.

Rogue II
03-29-2002, 05:15 PM
I was at the Clinton Walmart today. They had 6 Jedi Starfighters and all of the preview figs ($5.88 ea) except for Jango Fett. The only POTJ they had was Jek Porkins ($5.88) and the 20th Anniversary 2 packs ($14.97). They had some Legos also.

Oh, and I think they had 1 Luke/Yoda 12"

Ronin Diesel
03-29-2002, 09:36 PM
Thanks Sky for the update. As fate would have it I just happen to be out in the Glen Burnie area this evening getting an apple airport card at the CompUSa next door to the TRU. I grapped all the preview figures except for Jengo which they were out of. There was one AT-ST left at 6:30PM this evening The Walmart off of Richie Highway had absolutely nothing. Except a few of those double 25th anv figure thingys.

The I then went to the TRU in Catonsville. off of 40. They had 10 AT-ST...and all the other preview figures except for the Jengo. I had a guy go into the back and grab the last Jengo's....I was gonna walk away with 3, but there was this guy there who wanted one as well so I let him have one of mine. (*my good deed for the year.)

So now I'm all set. Ready for the Tie Bomber, snowspeeder, and starfighter.

good luck in your searches guys...

-Ronin D.

Jedikmg
03-30-2002, 10:20 PM
Wal-mart in Ellicot City. They had yoda vs dooku, slave 1, and jango technic. I picked up the last yoda vs dooku. they had some jangos and 2 slave 1 left.

skyward72
03-31-2002, 05:43 PM
Thats great news Jedikmg, I'll have to check it out tomorrow. I wouldn't mind getting the Salve 1. I found the Tusken Raider Encounter at a Walmart in Leesburg off Rte 15 yesterday, but no other sets.

brentfett
04-01-2002, 12:08 PM
Any more recent sightings of the Teebo wave? Anybody seen any more at the Frederick Wal Mart lately?

dr_evazan22
04-01-2002, 11:06 PM
I'm posting this b/c I saw 1 of you guys had posted about the W-M on Rt 40.

I found AOTC fig's at the W-M in New Castle (Rt 40) tonight. Go to "just found in Newark De" for more info.

skyward72
04-02-2002, 06:39 PM
Anyone find the Snowspeeder or Tie Bomber at Walmart yet?

Major Karr
04-03-2002, 04:45 PM
This afternoon at the WM in Germantown I found the following AOTC figures:

# 1 Anakin Skywalker (last one)
# 6 Super Battle Droid (last one)
# 7 Boba Fett (Kamino)
# 8 Tusken Raider (Female)
# 9 Captain Typho
#10 Shaak Ti
#11 Battle Droid (Arena)
#12 Plo Koon (Arena)

There was no sign of numbers 2 (Padme), 3 (Obi-Wan),
4 (C-3PO), or 5 ( Kit Fisto) though.
The Super Battle Droid has what looks like a revised break apart instruction sticker on it.

has anyone found the others anywhere?

skyward72
04-03-2002, 05:01 PM
Did they have these figures on the pegs? Or where these on pallets?

I haven't found any of the AOTC figures anywhere.

jobare1
04-03-2002, 08:24 PM
Thanks for the post in the N. VA just founds. I just posted there in regards to finding AOTC figs.

skyward72
04-03-2002, 10:04 PM
I checked the WM in Germantown, all out of th AOTC figs on the shelf anyway. I did find the Jedi Starfighter at the TRU in Frederick. Plenty of preview figures except for Jango Fett.
Also found the EP II legos at the WM in Ellicott City.

Jedikmg
04-04-2002, 10:18 AM
Sky did they have any legos besides the jango technic and the slave 1?

skyward72
04-04-2002, 01:40 PM
They had the Republic Gunship, a little bit expensive. They were stacked all the way on the top shelf. I also found one Yoda and Count Douka stuck up on the shelf. You would have to gain access to a step latter to get the items.

Jedikmg
04-04-2002, 03:19 PM
Yea. When i got the slave 1 there last week i went down to the ladder department and grabbed a small one brought it back and got what i needed.

They didn't have the Gunship when i was there, but i guess i will try to head down that way tomarrow and pick it up. That leaves only the tusken raider lego and the corsuant chase lego for me to get.

I checked Wal-Marts in Mt. Airy and Frederick today. They had nothing, but the preview figures.