PDA

View Full Version : What Bounty Hunter would you like to see in EP3?

Grif
03-25-2002, 03:30 PM
I would like to see either Bossk or IG-88 make at least a small apperence. Anyone else?

Pendo
03-25-2002, 04:41 PM
I'd like to see a few IG-88s, Bossk, Boba Fett, 4-LOM and maybe Jango Fett (Hey, this dude's been cloned about 50 zillion times, there could be more than one used as a bounty hunter! Don't give up hope JF96!!!).

PENDO!

Jargo
03-25-2002, 05:01 PM
Completely new ones. Why on earth would they use the same bounty hunters we've already seen? Apart from the fact that Dengar and Bossk would probably be children at the time of episode three. It's a huge galaxy full of freelance labourers and renegades and mercenaries. If Vader uses any bounty hunters to help track down Jedi as we know he will. He's likely to use different Bounty Hunters, Or just Boba Fett. It would be interesting to see the two of them face each other again. See the bitterness in Boba's face and the non recognition in Anakin's. But it would be cool to see them together before the OT. So the relationship seems stronger in ESB. Hence the fact that Boba gets to hang out with Vader in the freezing chamber and not just wait outside somewhere like he should really have done since the freezing process was nothing to do with Fett. It was Vader's gig.

Anyway, no known bounty hunters apart from a teenaged Boba maybe. And briefly at that. No need to dwell on him for hours. There's a little story going on somewhere in episode three concerning the beginnings of the Empire and the birth of the rebellion and then the fight between Obi and Anakin and Anakins fall to the dark side and the birth of the Skywalker twins.

El Chuxter
03-25-2002, 05:49 PM
This is more of an E3 topic, so I'm going to move it on up to the East Side. . . I mean, over to that forum. :)

JediTricks
03-25-2002, 08:34 PM
I'd only like to see one: Zuckuss. The rest all seem like they're in their prime during ESB, but Zuckuss seems more mysterious, he could be the "old dog" of the hunters.

browndroid
03-25-2002, 08:37 PM
Jango...of course the actuall one will be dead...and boba...the whole fett family...

JEDIpartner
03-25-2002, 10:35 PM
I think that the folks at Lucasfilm should use their imaginations and come up with some new bounty hunters. I like the ones in the original trilogy, but enough is enough. There are already way too many OT characters popping up in the Prequel Trilogy. The galaxy is huge... why don't these people go out there and have lives...?? :confused:

2-1B
03-25-2002, 11:51 PM
Yep, and I'll add that I don't like seeing Bossk and Dengar in Jabba's palace. Leave those guys right where they are, on the deck of that Star Destroyer (Executioner ?). I always liked the look of that lineup, and now that we know Boba's background, I think he should be the only one getting more screen time (but not much, like Jargo said). We should be able to deduce quite easily from the death of Jango that Boba hates the Jedi.

Dryanta
03-26-2002, 04:47 PM
None at all.I really don't like bounty Hunters.I don't like Boba fett.
I really find it ridiculous that he's in AOTC let alone EP3.
We've heard no Han,Chewie,Mon Mothma,or Tarkin(Hope all of which is false information) in either EP2 or 3.But we get Boba Fett??!!Give me a break!!
I know he has a huge fanbase but really!
Sorry Had to rant.If Mr.Lucus is looking to tie all six movies together,I can think of alot of better ways to do it than use a three line wonder like scream like a girl Fett.Sorry again Fett fans

Darkross
03-27-2002, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Dryanta
None at all.I really don't like bounty Hunters.I don't like Boba fett.
I really find it ridiculous that he's in AOTC let alone EP3.
We've heard no Han,Chewie,Mon Mothma,or Tarkin(Hope all of which is false information) in either EP2 or 3.But we get Boba Fett??!!Give me a break!!
I know he has a huge fanbase but really!
Sorry Had to rant.If Mr.Lucus is looking to tie all six movies together,I can think of alot of better ways to do it than use a three line wonder like scream like a girl Fett.Sorry again Fett fans

Good! Nice to know that I'm not the only one who's tired of hearing about Boba Fett! I do like the fact that we will learn more about his origins...but it would be nice to see some of the others...even if they are just cameos.

As far as Han, Lando, Mon Mothma, Tarkin....definitely. I would like to see Han Solo (teenager...maybe) as a cadet in the Imperial Navy posted on Chewbacca's home planet where the Wookies are prisonners of the Empire. I think that we will see Tarkin in either Episode II or III...Gabriel Byrne anyone???

Dryanta
03-27-2002, 11:37 AM
Hot Damn darkross.After the few threads we've been involved in at the same time I had a feeling we'd agree with each other sooner or later. ;)

Grif
03-28-2002, 05:41 PM
As far as Han, Lando, Mon Mothma, Tarkin... definitely.
You guys are tired of the bounty hunters (who appear briefly in the Classic Trilogy). But you are not sick of those guys (Who were in the movies for a very long time)?

mini-rock
10-12-2002, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Grif

You guys are tired of the bounty hunters (who appear briefly in the Classic Trilogy). But you are not sick of those guys (Who were in the movies for a very long time)?

Instead of starting a new thread.

I wonder if Boba will seek the help of one or more Bounty Hunters in EP3. Maybe even one of the BH from ESB. Maybe Boba becomes part of that council of hunters or community of bounty hunters, and not only will we see some of the old ones, but thousands of new hunters too. Forgot what they are called that but anyway. Just a thought.

edit - typo's

tagmac
10-12-2002, 07:10 PM
Besides Boba Fett, I think Aurra Sing should appear in Ep. III.......after all the hype surrounding her, I think the fans deserve it.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-12-2002, 07:13 PM
I hate Aurra Sing.

Anyway, it'd be cool to see Boba and 4-LOM and newbies shootin' down Jedi in EIII.

evenflow
10-15-2002, 12:42 PM
Boba, IG-88, Aurra Sing.

The Overlord Returns
10-15-2002, 12:57 PM
None that were in the OT........save boba fett, as he will obviously be in ep 3....

Darth_Billy_Jack
10-15-2002, 11:49 PM

i think that mon mothma and tarkin are a little more important to the grand scheme of things than IG88. i dont want to see any bounty hunters from the OT at all in EP III. i want to see more senate action, bail organa, mon mothma, ect. han solo, lando and boba fett will all be far to young to do anything exciting for ep. III. i dont need tons of minor cameos to remind me that these movies are related to th OT, id rather see some story to tie things together in a meaningful way.. not "ooh look its chewbacca standing in the background, yay"

kdp100
10-25-2002, 06:27 AM
If you believe the EU (Tales of the Bounty Hunters):
Bossk is old enough (at "80 standard years") to be available for a cameo in the Prequels;
Zuckuss isn't supposed to be particularly elderly, just sick ("...was not an old Gand... but moved like one..." - if he didn't keep up-to-date with his drug-treatments for his burned lungs). Don't know how long his species live, though, so he's another possible;
4-LOM might have been around.

Don't think LFL are likely to make any special effort to include these in Ep3, though - I'm not sure how much they'd think it would enhance the overall effect of the film.

Jedi Master Silas
10-26-2002, 02:39 AM
Boba of course, Ig-88, and Aurra.