PDA

View Full Version : Costumes For Midnight

BountyHunter
03-25-2002, 08:15 PM
Who's Going to the midnight opening of AOTC? I am. Are you wearing a costume, I am. My costume is going to be a gangsta fett. I am spray painting some baggy pants and a hoody the silvery blue color of fett's armor, and I will have a boba fett helmet with a boombox! In this thread I was hoping people could share their costume ideas and such!

Rollo Tomassi
03-26-2002, 08:56 AM
I'm going dressed as Indiana Jones...nuts. Wrong movie.:(
I've never dressed up because I can't find decent looking Jedi Robes and boots and stuff. And those guys in the 501st? Seriously, where do they find stormtrooper armor? That's seems like it would be too time consuming and expensive to even begin to try to put together. I'll be dressed as scrubby college student.

Pendo
03-26-2002, 01:24 PM
I'm planning on going, but I won't be dressing up - my girlfriend won't let me :(

PENDO!

master jedi
03-26-2002, 10:38 PM
I'm planning on going to the midnight showing dressed as a jedi.

browndroid
03-26-2002, 11:03 PM
im gonna try to go, but i most likely wont be dressing up in a costume, i cant ever think of one good enough...

NesteaFett
03-29-2002, 01:50 AM
Well, I've been growing my hair out and haven't shaved for while. Not to mention I have the ol' Jedi costume in the back. I guess I'll go as Obi-Wan.

2-1B
03-29-2002, 01:57 AM
BountyHunter, did you ever see the StarWoids documentary? There's a fan featured who does a hip hop Fett thing, with jewelry, helmet, and a boombox :)

Rollo, I'll also be dressed as a "scrubby college student", even though I graduated almost a year ago :D

I saw alot of Maul getups for the TPM opening shows.

SithDroid
03-29-2002, 12:03 PM
I will also be going as a "scrubby college student" although I graduated two years ago.

Weirdbeard
04-01-2002, 05:24 PM
I'll be going but I aint gunna dress up as any one from Star Wars untill I can afford one of those real phatty Stormtrooper costumes.

SithDroid
04-01-2002, 07:23 PM
Perhaps I could go as Rick McCallum. All I'd have to do is cuss a lot. The hard part would be trying to get my hair into the weird style that he has.:D :crazed:

jedihunter25
04-01-2002, 07:34 PM
I have a Stormtrooper costume, but I won't be wearing it. It's too hard to move around and too hard to see out of it. You should see me trying to get in and out of my Corvette on Halloween!!