PDA

View Full Version : Have you sniffed the new mouse droid?

Pages : 1 [2]

El Chuxter
06-19-2010, 01:28 PM
Jira would smell like mothballs.

Tycho
02-14-2011, 01:58 AM
Behold the CARDED Mouse Droid!

This might be an exclusive, but it must be opened and sniffed! This may be the ultimate snort of any and all possible Mouse Droid experiences, ever!

Now I am open to debating whether the carded Mouse Droid should be stored and aged like fine wine, until such designated time as we can call a Mouse Droid Sniffers' Association convention, and open all the Mouse Droids at once - perhaps in a steamy sauna room at a hotel neighboring the site location of a Star Wars Celebration or (in the Merriot's sauna, next door to) Comic Con.

I imagine the Meco Star Wars Disco theme music playing and everyone opening and inhaling thier Mouse Droid at once.

Hey - perhaps we should do this at Comic Con 2012?!

I am very disappointed that I could not purchase a ticket to this year's Con, as might be a lot of people. Unless they straighten the situation out, we may have to wait at least a year for this Grand Opening and Inhalation.

In any case, I am open to holding a vote by the membership on how we should handle this situation.

Do I hear a second for the motion on my nose?

Tycho
01-18-2012, 06:55 PM
I just got my TPM figures and opened the new Queen Amidala.

She has a totally new and unique smell so far as I can tell.

I spent a while inhaling her the other day. :crazed:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-19-2012, 01:42 AM
Aye, I enjoyed a few whiffs of the new Queen Amidala and Naboo Royal Guard figures on Christmas. 'Twas quite jolly indeed.