PDA

View Full Version : Error card or not? AOTC Plo Koon

swcollector
03-26-2002, 02:04 AM
I was lucky and found the New EP2 Collection 2 figures at Wal-mart today. Now here is the thing I am wondering. The 2 Plo Koon figures that I have dont have a background picture inside the bubble. I thought that all the figures where suppose to have these background pictures. If anyone else has a AOTC Plo Koon and wants to check and post what you find please do so. I looked at pictures on the web and all the Plo Koon have the background Pictures, so I am wondering if Hasbro changed it.

thanks

Battle Droid
03-26-2002, 02:07 AM
Maybe only collection 1 figures have the cards?

swcollector
03-26-2002, 02:21 AM
Some of the other Collection 2 figures I bought have the background pictures:

These ones have backgound pictures:

Boba Fett
Shaak Ti
Captain Typho
Female Tuskin Raiders

at least the ones I bought today do.

LTBasker
03-26-2002, 10:41 AM
The Plo Koon and Battle Droids you speak of are early salesmen samples and this appears that some have made it to retail but only a few will make it because they're never supposed to be offered at retail but once in awhile some will make it that far. These will most likely NOT be in the cases for April 23rd as they were mostly released in Hong Kong.

Deoxyribonucleic
03-26-2002, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by swcollector
I was lucky and found the New EP2 Collection 2 figures at Wal-mart today. Now here is the thing I am wondering. The 2 Plo Koon figures that I have dont have a background picture inside the bubble. I thought that all the figures where suppose to have these background pictures. If anyone else has a AOTC Plo Koon and wants to check and post what you find please do so. I looked at pictures on the web and all the Plo Koon have the background Pictures, so I am wondering if Hasbro changed it.

thanks

Same here SWcollector! The other figs do though. Interesting....very very interesting :)

browndroid
03-26-2002, 12:45 PM
hmmm maybe you should try to keep them in mint condition, if they are errors they might be worth something someday...

pthfnder89
03-26-2002, 04:05 PM
I picked up a Plo from Amok Time a month ago, and he has the background picture. I hope they aren't changing this, cause I opened him:rolleyes: