PDA

View Full Version : Sneak Preview Figures Hit Jackson, Michigan.

Jedi-Dalsa
03-26-2002, 10:44 AM
Greetings All! 03/26/2002
Well I am New to this Version Of The New Forums here at SirSteves.Guide but I am Not New To This Web Sight! I Been On This Web Sight For Years. And Was Also On The Old Forums. But Yes This Is My First Time To These New Forums And This Will Be My First Post To This New Forum. So Forgive Me Now As I Will Need To Get Used To How This Now All Works As It Is Way Different Than The Old Forums.

Ok Here Is My Current Finds!
At *(Meijer)* Store Here In Jackson, MIchigan Last Week On Wednesday They Got In One Case Of The "Sneak Preview" Action Figure! They Sold Out Quickly!
So Jackson Has Had Them And They Are Now Sold Out! This Is What We Had Here In Jackson Lately. Thanks!
MTFBWY!

I Know that it say's to Post a Picture Of The Receipt But Remember That This New Forums Is New To Me 100%. Next Time I Will Try To Do So. SirSteve Should Know Me By Now Anyway. I Have Been With This Web Sight A Long Time. And I Was On The Old Forums. But This New Forum Is Way Cooler! But I Will Need To Get Used To This One For Sure! Thanks All For Stopping By My Latest Finds Here In Jackson, Michigan.

browndroid
03-26-2002, 12:59 PM
yes, ep2 fig have been appearing all over

JEDIpartner
03-26-2002, 03:21 PM
Welcome back to the forums!!!

some people haven't any manners!;)

Jedi-Dalsa
03-27-2002, 03:00 AM
Thanks All for the replies, Yes it's been awhile since I been on the Forums and this New Forum is something else. It'll take some time to get used to this New Style one for sure. So hang with me until I can get the feel of this New Forum then.

Thanks for the Welcome Back! I been checking SirSteves Guide page's almost right along and to keep informed but I do collect other action figure lines as well and been way to busy collecting the 3 3/4" G.I.JOE's and trying to keep up with all that stuff as well. So it distracted me from this Forums for quite awhile now. But I do collect them both so I still got allot to keep busy with yet then.

I won't post much more here in this now as this is for the current Finds and all so yes. Thanks Again for all the replies and the Welcome Back. Take Care I'll be hanging around here checking this Forum out for now. Unless we get some more New stuff before then. He! He!

MTFBWY!
Jedi-Dalsa the "Original" Jedi-Dalsa!

:)