PDA

View Full Version : Some gots...Some wants...LOOK

OxsLemure
08-28-2001, 10:48 PM
Greetings Hunters,
I figure I will eventually find an interceptor so lets stick with the Figures:)
I HAVE
POTJ
Duros
Ketwol
SandTrooper X 2
Mega Destroyer Droid
POTF2
MMC Emperor and Leia Endor
Vader With Interigation Droid White chip
And many random loose or bad carded figs, emperors royal guard, EP1 3po, maul 1st one, and so on...just ask and I may have.
I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!!
New POTJ
Vader Emperors Wrath
Han Death Star Escape
Luke X-Wing Pilot
I know they are not wide scale out yet, but I have to try.
If you have them and want something of mine drop me a line
Thanks...Chad
VampireSavior77@excite.com
Good Hunting all

ricdik
09-10-2001, 04:34 AM
I've never trade through this site before, but I think I have the death star escape, quiGon gin POTJ, Darth Maul POTJ, anakin POTJ, and a few others you've listed.

I have tons of newer figures to trade...

if interested check out my site for a complete listing.

http://www.geocities.com/ricdik7/

or email me...

ricdik7@yahoo.com

1.Trade any carded for loose, but I'd like to get that figure back I had carded in loose + others loose (depends on rarity of figure).
2.Trade carded for carded (I don't need many).

(PLEASE make a reasonable offer like you would want to be made).

**Not everything on the lists are guarnteed to be on hand b/c its on first come first served and I don't have the time to keep updating the site. I usually follow book prices and shipping and handling (which includes insurance) is covered on your own unless their is an unbalanced amount.

OxsLemure
09-10-2001, 08:47 AM
Hi,
I am in need of Darth Vader Emperors Wrath, Luke Skywalker X-Wing Pilot, and Han Solo Death Star Esape. All of these came out within the last week or so from the POTJ line. These are the only 3 figures I need other than a Rancor with luke and Bantha with Tusken Raider both MIMB.
LMK if you have these new figures or the old beast packs and we will work out something for what you want..what did you want from my list?
Mail me and I am putting you on my Yahoo Messenger I am lemure77
VampireSavior77@excite.com
Thanks..Chad

ricdik
09-10-2001, 12:13 PM
I know i have the Rancor & Bantha (both boxed & mint), but as for the others I know I don't have them. Give me a price and we'll go from there.