PDA

View Full Version : Who is your least Favorite OT Character?

Darkross
03-27-2002, 11:59 AM
Mine is definitely the Ugnaughts!

Dryanta
03-27-2002, 12:02 PM
It's a tie for me between C3 Po and Boba fett

SithDroid
03-27-2002, 03:54 PM
Lando and Leia, she is too whiny

JediTricks
03-27-2002, 10:57 PM
General Madine - boring and fairly meaningless in the scheme of the assault over Endor.

Biggs Darklighter - just a big jerk who wasn't very useful when the fire got too hot.

mark2d2
03-28-2002, 06:05 AM
Sorry to be so utterly lame and predictable . . . but . . .

.EWOKS.

They just don't do it for me. How could anybody pick Leia?

Pendo
03-28-2002, 07:49 AM
Jar Jar Binks.

What, you said OT character?? I cannot say one is my least favourite when there are characters like Jar Jar around!!!

PENDO!

JEDIpartner
03-28-2002, 12:39 PM
Never liked Lando's houseboy, Lobot.

2-1B
03-29-2002, 02:54 AM
C-3PO :) I don't like him very much, but he is valuable in that R2 shines partly because of his presence.

And TPM didn't do much for my opinion of Threeps :crazed:

187-Maul
03-29-2002, 08:14 PM
honestly, all the rebellion and imperial commanders like madine, veers, motti and all those b@$t#&s - really don't know why everybody wnats so many toys of them, I rather would like to see more aliens or jedi's

browndroid
03-29-2002, 08:18 PM
C3P0...he just gets on my nerves
LOL PENDO! Thats funny

Rollo Tomassi
03-30-2002, 01:58 AM
The comm guy on Yavin that says "We've picked up a new group of signals...(dramatic pause) ...Enemy fighters coming your way!" PBBBBBT...Quit making your bit part seem more important, jagoff.

When Vader wants the Falcon checked on the Death Star, he relays his orders to a subordinate, who turns around and says "get a scanning crew up here on the double!" PBBBBBBT...Like YOU'RE somebody, you peon.

The Echo base guy that comes and says "STILL NO SIGN OF...oh...(whispers) Still no sign of Solo or Skywalker..." HELLO! We can still HEAR you. Leia can still HEAR you. Learn some tact, you outer rim bumpkin...

The hillbilly saving his COFFEE MAKER on Cloud City when Lando warns more Imperials may be arriving. What a chucklehead.

The pinhead stormtrooper on Tatooine doing a door to door search for Luke, Ben and the droids. "This one's locked. Move on to the next one." Oh, VERY thorough search, meathead. No wonder the Alliance beat you guys.

The cracker that has dead aim on Luke's back from two feet away...and SHOOTS HIM IN HIS HAND. Which, by the way, is raised up above his head and torso so WHAT WERE YOU AIMING AT?? That guy deserved to get shivved.

Wuher. All tough and macho when kicking droids out of the cantina, but as soon as somebody pulls a blaster he dives under the counter like the sissy boy he really is.

Wedge. Survived the first Death Star because of a "malfunction." BPPPPPPPT...Yeah. A malfunction of his bowels, maybe. Somebody chickened out while all his buddies were sacrificing themselves on the altar of freedom. And then piggy backed on Janson's superior harpooning skills at Hoth, and Lando's superior flying skills at Endor.

I could go on all day about all the punks in the Star Wars Saga...

chewie
03-30-2002, 10:13 PM
Boba Fett. Give credit where credit is due. He deserves none. Wimpy lame-o.

The only thing smart he did was hang out in the garbage bin of a star destroyer. Big deal.

mabudonicus
03-31-2002, 05:39 PM
If it's SE, gotta be Joh Yowzah. After TPM got all that ballyhooing for racism, I always wondered how Yowzah made it with nary a mention.
Just plain OT? The stormtrooper who says " Yeah, some of the other guys were talking about it, say it's quite a thing to see"
What's with that??
Rollo - ROFL!! I've always hated that "doors locked " Trooper.

Rogue II
04-02-2002, 09:24 AM
Ok, you never see these characters, but the Galactic Empire's Engineering Corps. How can they always build such large structures (such as Death Stars and Super Star Destroyers) that are destroyed with minimal damage.

But....If I have to pick someone that was actually in the movie....I'd have to go with the collection of idiots Rollo brought up. But he did forget one, the Imperial Offficer that said "You Rebel scum!" during the Endor battle.

Lobito
04-10-2002, 04:52 PM
The imperial officer that says: "Good, our first catch of the day" in ESB. He then became pretty quiet when the ion cannon aced his ship.:eek: :D

Darkross
04-11-2002, 11:28 AM
What about the Stormtrooper that says: "Close the blast doors...close the blast doors" in ANH - SE and then just after Han and Chewie make it through...he says: "Open the blast doors...open the blast doors!" What an idiot!

Rollo Tomassi
04-11-2002, 03:16 PM
The pilots of the three Imperial Star Destroyers that collide when the Falcon is escaping Hoth. "Hi! What's a mile long, several billion tons, and headed right for you?" Chumps.

Garindan. When he's talking into his little comlink, he SMACKS his own nose. And then pretends like nobody saw it. :D

Leia in Boushh costume. Sneaking around Jabba's Palace, first she runs into the wind chimes and then sets Han's frozen body down loudly enough to wake a herd of elephants. Who picked "Mata Hari" for THAT little espionage mission. Pick again.

Lobito
04-11-2002, 03:57 PM
Hehehehehe, i just remembered another one:

In ANH: Remember when the stormtroopers find R2 and C-3PO in the death star ? The stormtrooper that hits his helmet with one of the doors as they are entering the room! hehehehe every time i see that i feel sorry for that guy.:D

Lone Jedi
04-15-2002, 10:29 PM
Malakili - big, fat crybaby. :p

jrviking07
04-18-2002, 05:41 PM
c3p0 and grand moff tarkin because he has to rely on vader

bigbarada
04-24-2002, 10:50 PM
IG-88: mainly for that lame-o EU story about him. Hello? He's a glorified prop!

Those Stormtroopers on Endor for screaming in agony because they were being tapped on the back by rocks tied to sticks.

Rollo pretty much cover most of the others that really bug me.

Wolfwood319
04-24-2002, 11:18 PM
Well, Rollo got all of the loser background characters out of the way, so I don't have to worry about that.

I've got to go with Mon Mothma. Who the hell does she think she is? Like she did anything special. In the words of "the Man," Bruce Campbell; "Screw off!"

Second place goes to Boba Fett for doing absolutely nothing, yet still being in all 3 films...:rolleyes:

Darth Ovori
04-24-2002, 11:47 PM
1. Jabba, yesI hate the idea that some super, fat, slow slug runs the mafia world of the SW universe...

2. Ewoks, need I say more...

3. C-3PO, dumb ***** just won't shut up... :D

4. Boba Fett only in ROTJ, he's there aiming at Skywalker, aiming and aiming and aiming, well HELLO! if you're gonna take that long to aim at someone who's only 8 feet away from you, a blind man with a stick will knock you down to your death sooner or later...

5. The list of Rollo also sums it up for me...

jrviking07
04-29-2002, 05:23 PM
I would have to go with c 3 po and the guy that says," close the blast doors........open the blast doors

Darth Nihilus
05-04-2002, 01:07 PM
LOL Rollo LOL
:D

Taichi
05-07-2002, 12:59 PM
Boba Fett, for not DOING anything....

he just stood around, and DID nothing....

even in Empire, he let Vader do all the work......

and then, when he finally DOES do something, it's simply falling into a giant ******.....

CaptainSolo1138
05-08-2002, 11:52 PM
1) The bag lady who gets her stuff out of the way when the Emporer's Finest (::stifles snicker:: ) are making there way towards Docking Bay 94
2) 2-1B because I never liked that creepy looking thing.
3) Captain "Good our first catch of the day" Lennox
4) The Tonnika Sisters
5) General "What makes you think this is a hair-piece?" Madine
6) As cool as the Snowtroopers are, they remind me of Scrubbin' Bubbles ("We work hard so you don't have toooooooooo")
7) Admiral Motti, especially his lips when he talks.
8) Ugnaughts (no smart @$$ reasoning needed)
9)The Klatoonian playing the gong in ROTJ:SE
10)The Rebel pilot who says "There's too....many of them"
11) The X-Wing pilot who says "She gonna blow!"