PDA

View Full Version : R3-t7?

nwookie
03-27-2002, 01:51 PM
So, who is R3-T7? What role does the droid play in AOTC? Is it a major role a la Artoo?

pthfnder89
03-27-2002, 02:20 PM
I don't think there is a definitive answer on this. But the popular concensus is that R3 is just a droid roaming around on Coruscant while Obi Wan and Anakin are chasing Zam Wessel. Apparently he gets shot by accident, which explains the *blue lightning* accessory.

On the other hand, Hasbro placed him in the Arena Playset at their booth at Toyfair, so it's possible he shows up in the droid factory on Geonasis. I guess we won't know for sure until May :)

JEDIpartner
03-27-2002, 02:22 PM
He's cool! :D

Jargo
03-27-2002, 02:53 PM
I do - I care..... :( :rolleyes: :D

pthfnder89
03-27-2002, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
I do - I care..... :( :rolleyes: :D

Lol Jargo :)

Seriously though, I was kind of wondering, what if the Trade Federation is "recycling" droids in order to make their new Battle Droid army? Perhaps they destroy them in the Geonasis factory in order to use their parts. That would explain why R3 is in the Arena playset, and maybe why R2 is trying to fly out of the factory in the Clone Wars Trailer.

Although, if that's thrue, I don't know why the hell the other Astromechs wouldn't fly away also. Is R2 the only one cool enough to have jets?:rolleyes: :rolleye:D