PDA

View Full Version : tnc has a number of episode I action fleet vehicles in stock

good shot jansen
08-29-2001, 11:41 AM
:) (http://www.tncuniverse.com/starwars/00Vsmall.htm) (click the smiley to go there)

most notable are;

Micro Machines
Episode I
Series Alpha
Royal Starship
$ 17.95

Micro Machines
Episode I
Series Alpha
Naboo Fighter
$ 14.95

Micro Machines
Episode I
Trade Federation
Droid Fighter
$ 9.95

Micro Machines
Episode I
Flash Speeder
$ 12.95

Micro Machines
Episode I
Trade Federation
Tank
$ 14.95

Micro Machines
Episode I
Mars Guo's Podracer
$ 14.95

Micro Machines
Episode I
Royal Starship
$ 11.95

they also have the droid control ship and the gungan sub in stock, but for pricing, it say's to call:rolleyes:

some of these as we all know were either tough to come by, or never even saw a retail store shelf.

LTBasker
08-29-2001, 04:08 PM
Sad part is... all of the Episode 1 Action Fleet stuff showed up more than once and sat on the shelves more than once at the Wal-Marts here.... but I was too fixated on finding new figures. :(

good shot jansen
08-31-2001, 10:21 AM
i stumbled upon this here site (http://starwares.50megs.com/StarWares/StarWares3.html), some of the offerings are as follows;

Action Fleet
Green A-Wing
$8.95
MIB A-Wing w/ opening cockpit, rotating laser cannons, retracatable landing gear, with Rebel Pilot & Mon Mothma.

Action Fleet
Incom T-16 Skyhopper
$9.95
MIB RARE W/ opening cockpit, pull-out ion engine, firing missile. With Luke and Biggs Darklighter figures

Acion Fleet
Jabba's Desert Sail Barge
$10.95
MIB RARE W/opening rear deck,moving sails,retractable landing gear, with Yak Face, Jabba, and R2D2 figures

BattlePack #1
Rebel Alliance
$5.95
Very Good Cndtn-Bubble is apart from card on one side
Yoda, Lando Calrissian, Leia, Rebel Trooper, Echo Base Trooper, Luke, with 2 speeder bikes

BattlePack #5
Shadows of the Empire
$8.95
MIB Dash Rendar, Guri, Chewbacca, Jix, Prince Xizor, LE-BO2D9 (Leebo), and 2 Swoops

Action Fleet
Yavin Rebel Base
Box picture from Star Wars concept artist Ralph McQuarrie
$12.95
MINMB Box has one tiny rip on back corner.
Has cargo crane, opening hangar door, rotating guns, firing missles. With Luke, Han, Leia, Rebel Sentry, R2 Unit, Wedge Antilles figures. Also comes with Battle Damaged X-Wing Fighter.

check their alphabetical potwhatever figure lists, as i did see that they have some items that people here were wantin'

JediTricks
08-31-2001, 11:55 AM
GSJ, that AF sailbarge set off my "too good to be true!" alarm, so I'd be very interested to know if anybody has dealt with this seller, and how that deal went.

vulcantouch
08-31-2001, 12:48 PM
i response to my search for an alpha cloudcar, gsj emails me:
try jakes toys
http://home.earthlink.net/~jbourbon/miniatures/forsale.htm#link3
they list an alpha series cloud car for $8.00 (plus some other action fleet for the same price)
since i don't wanna spend more than $2 to acquire lil alpha, if anyone wants to order this, trade me the lil alpha and keep the af cloudy & protofigures for themsleeves, say so here & we'll discuss what i might be able to trade u for it :)
vt
np: bowwowwow, "orang-outang"

good shot jansen
08-31-2001, 01:35 PM
i e-mailed jakes, informing them of my desire to acquire the cloud car.

if they have it in stock, i will have them send it directly to you. as i (mason)does not need another cloud car (got three of em already!), you can give the non alpha one to b'jr, or anyone else whom you deem fit.

the ulterior motive behind my seemingly generous procurement, is based on past experience, that when i do something nice fer you, you always recipricate in spades. (even before i did anything nice fer you, remember your 1st score for me? the virago?, you had included with that a program from the sw celebration in denver!)(before you even knew what a mensch i was!) ;)

once i hear back from jake (wonder which one?)(don't mind me.....chinatowns sequel was on last night), i will apprise you of the status.

vulcantouch
08-31-2001, 01:50 PM
but whuddahell, it's yer money & i get a cloudcar, so whadoo i care :p plz wait til after 2nite though; for all u know i could find a loose one for $1 :) geez, i can't leave you alone for a second ;P
and first of all, you Paid for that viagro fair&square. Second, that program cost me nuthin and was taking up Valuable Turf on this end. so why doncha just take that viagro And that program and "hold em between yer knees" (http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00002VWE0.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg) :eek:
vt
ne (now eating): a CHICK-en SAL-ad SAAND-wich

good shot jansen
08-31-2001, 02:10 PM
"I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very generosity I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it. I'd prefer you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up you're own dayum cloud car and stand a post." (http://www.poster21.com/Poster/text_poster.php3?id=38&t=F) :p

np: koko taylor - tit for tat

vulcantouch
08-31-2001, 02:24 PM
what's "stand a post"? ;P
np: "danny boy" from Brassed Off score

good shot jansen
08-31-2001, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by vulcantouch
what's "stand a post"? ;P

"............i suggest you pick up a gun and stand a post......."

my playful substitutes were italicised (italicised?)( it'll do)(btw the emphasis here is on playful, in case anyone here thought otherwise) ;)

Originally posted by vulcantouch
np: "danny boy" from Brassed Off score

you lost me on that soundtrack, i saw the flick, but can't work out the relevance (shall we play on in the face of impending doom?)(do i have a brassy instrument?)(do you know something about my health, which my doctors are keeping from me?)(or am i part timin' as a clown?)

vulcantouch
09-01-2001, 12:44 PM
. . .it was the only specific rendition of that song i could name. and the reason i named That song was in oblique reference to what jackelsin howled as he chased his son thru the snowy maze in Shining (http://www.mobil.net/jnichol/0209.jpg) :D
vt
np: with danny ("come and play with us danny. . .foh evah. . . and evah. . .and evah") :eek: