PDA

View Full Version : Sam Jackson talks Ep3.

Battle Droid
03-27-2002, 04:39 PM
This comes from www.comingsoon.net,

Jackson Spoils Star Wars Prequels
Wednesday, March 27, 2002 7:38 CST

Samuel L. Jackson isn't afraid of talking. And he did just that to the Calgary Sun, giving pretty specific details as to what is to go down in the next two "Star Wars" prequels. You might want to hit the back button if you don't already know what will happen....

Still here? Big spoilers are ahead - read on...

Mace survives the mayhem that results after an assassination attempt on the life of Naboo Senator Padme Amidala (Natalie Portman).

That means Mace returns for Star Wars: Episode III in 2005.

"All the Jedi die in Episode III during the Clone Wars. I told George (Lucas) I didn't mind dying, I just didn't want to go out like some punk.

"George said that was fine and he'd see what he could do about a fitting death scene for Mace," says Jackson, who stars opposite Ben Affleck in the taut drama Changing Lanes, which opens April 12.

Darth Ovori
03-27-2002, 05:29 PM
Thats Bull****, how the actors decide the script of the movie... Just because Samual is a famous actor he has a say on adjustments to the movie... Geez I would fine him if I was George...

CrossWizard
03-27-2002, 10:19 PM
Heh, looks like Sam is getting his way on all the SW movies

"Hey George, I dont want no blue or green lightsaber, sh*t everyone has one of those, I want mine to be special, unique....purple!!"

"Whatever you say Sam"

2-1B
03-28-2002, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by CrossWizard
Heh, looks like Sam is getting his way on all the SW movies

At least SOMEONE at Lucasfilm isn't a "yes man". :D :D :D

Rollo Tomassi
03-28-2002, 11:05 AM
Perhaps George already planned a grand finale for Sam and was just humoring him by agreeing. Perhaps Mace will be trying to protect Padme by leading a legion of CloneTroopers and a vengeful Boba Fett away from her and allowing her to escape. Perhaps Mace and Fett will bettle furiously and Mace will "allow" himself to become one with the force as Obi Wan did on the Death Star, but Fett will think he disentigrated the poor Jedi Master. I don't think that is "going out like a punk.."

chewie
03-31-2002, 02:49 AM
George intentionally gave the role of Mace to a bigger name star like Sam specifically for the big scenes he has in mind for Mace Windu. He certainly won't die off screen or in the background of a scene. Whatever it winds up being, its going to be something dramatic.

Taichi
04-20-2002, 04:59 PM
All the Jedi die in Episode III during the Clone Wars. I told George (Lucas) I didn't mind dying, I just didn't want to go out like some punk.

GOOD.....I was worried that Boba Fett would kill him.....

but since that means he'd go out like a punk, it's not gonna happen! :D

Omega Fett
04-24-2002, 12:28 AM
uh iam sure boba will to avenge his father and make the story way better

Wolfwood319
04-24-2002, 12:45 AM
Boba Fett is going to be like 14 in SW3 if all goes according to plan. No way can some punk 14 year old Boba, or and aged Fett take out Mace Windu. Not going to happen.

Boba Fett killing Mace won't make the story better. Boba Fett is pretty much a loser in the OT. He does absolutely nothing and has one of the lamest deaths in all the movies. So how can the guy beat the second "biggest, baddest Jedi in the univers?" He can't.

Taichi
04-24-2002, 02:09 PM
Thank You Wolfwood!!!

True....if Boba Kills Mace, I will be VERY upset.....

Boba didn't do anything in the OT, and that's just fine with me......but to make him a badass all of a sudden would just suck......and It's highly unlikely he'll kill Mace