PDA

View Full Version : POTJ line finished?

duckhunter
03-27-2002, 07:29 PM
are the 2 walmart exclusives the last of the potj line or will it still continue? thx in advance for info.

Sith Vicious
03-27-2002, 08:34 PM
They are the last. Everything will be on the blue cards in the future.

mark2d2
03-28-2002, 05:32 AM
Talk about going out with a bang! R4-M9, Boshek and the TIE BOMBER. Goodbye POTJ --- we will miss you badly.

JEDIpartner
03-28-2002, 09:56 AM
The last figures were the "Preview" set...

But as far as the proper line is concerned, you are correct, Mark. Those were some awesome figures!

Rollo Tomassi
03-28-2002, 11:14 AM
With the exception of Jango Fett: Preview Statue, my POTJ figure collection is complete. Au revior, POTJ. Bring on the SAGA...

Jayspawn
03-28-2002, 01:18 PM
Right on Rollo! The BoShek wave was a great wave to end with. The TIE Bomber and Snowspeeder are some great vehicles to end with! Come on AOTC! Make my Day!

Bring it on Hasbro!

pthfnder89
03-28-2002, 01:32 PM
I LOVED the Bo Shek wave! Bo still stands as one of my Top 5 figures :)

I really hope the Saga line leads into the same quality at lower prices. They're off to a rocky start with the first AOTC waves, but every single succesive wave is looking better and better, so it looks really hopeful to me!

Wolfwood319
03-28-2002, 01:35 PM
I really hope to find the BoShek wave period. I've gotten the preview figures, but I still hope to find the BoShek wave. The last run of the POTJ was really good though.

hukilu
03-28-2002, 05:31 PM
Too Bad you don't live in Puyallup, Washington. Walmart put out a bunch of cases and sold them each at $2.50! I couldn't pass up picking up an 2 sets for 15 bucks!

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
03-28-2002, 05:35 PM
If I can find a Mas Amedda and a Chewie Dejarik than I can finally say that I own every figure in a series (okay no clean Scout, but a Dirty will have to do for me). Now off to the flea market!

Mandalorian Candidat
03-28-2002, 05:46 PM
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Not yet! I still haven't even seen the FX-7, Eeth Koth, or BoShek waves. Don't leave me behind guys!:cry:

Cotasnoova
03-29-2002, 01:33 AM
I want a plaid card, preferrably with "real" flannel feel.

humsup
03-29-2002, 08:22 AM
Ehm, I should say the EPII Sneak Preview set are not POTJ technically speaking. If you can notice, the "Power Of The Jedi" title was removed from the card which utilises otherwise the exact POTJ artwork.
The last POTJ standard fig will be the Bo'Shek wave and the vehicle will be the Tie Bomber and Snowspeeder.

I have once seen online a Bespin Darth Vader on a Blue Saga Card. Guess future SW releases will all be under the Blue card.

Yes, its goodbye POTJ and I will miss it too.

Flembar
04-03-2002, 07:26 PM
all in all, Hasbors best line yet. sure, some of the pre-posed figures were annoying, but we also had Bo Shek, Chewie mechanic (Best chewie ever), rebel fleet trooper, imperial officer, the new R5-D4-ish droid (cant think of its name--and I have it!), oh yeah, the R3-T7 from the preview figures rocks! I didnt pick up from the photos online that his dome is see-thru, but it is and it is cool.

peace out.

-Flembar-:crazed:

sith_killer_99
04-03-2002, 07:52 PM
Ah yes, not to mention some rather original figures such as:

Darth Vader Dagobah Spirit
Darth Vader Emperor's Wrath
Jek Porkins
R2-Q5 (Imperial Astromech)

and some old favorites such as:

IG-88
Sandtrooper
FX-7
Lando Bespin
Old Ben
Scout Trooper
Tessek
Tusken Raider

And many more!!!:D

Lobito
04-09-2002, 04:32 PM
What do u guys think of the new Bespin Luke?? The detail on the face looks ok, but the arms and legs look really bad...what do u think about this G.I.Luke??