PDA

View Full Version : Get your vader yet?

OxsLemure
03-28-2002, 11:54 AM
Mine came today to WV. Perfect condition and well watto too.
Anyone else?
Chad

bgood3
03-28-2002, 12:51 PM
I was just curious when you ordered yours? I ordered on February 23 and still no sign of it.

browndroid
03-28-2002, 01:04 PM
um, which vader would this be?

JediDan
03-28-2002, 01:23 PM
I too ordered mine on Feb 23rd and I just found out that they shipped mine out yesterday. Yours will be coming too I'm sure, since we both preorderd the same day. I never got an e-mail saying it shipped, but I read the new post here on sir steves about it being available again so I called and found out mine is in the mail. :D

JediDan
03-28-2002, 01:25 PM
Browndroid..... Sorry I forgot to mention that it is The 2002 Toy Fair Darth Vader figure that was a Toy Fair and Star Wars Fanclub exclusive. They are once again sold out and they don't think they'll be getting any more in, but you never know.

bgood3
03-28-2002, 01:54 PM
JediDan,

Thanks for the info. I will be watching for it...

stormie
03-28-2002, 02:15 PM
Hey, if any of you have an extra to trade or sell, I have a thread in the Trades section to peruse or you can fire off an e-mail to me. I'm one of those unlucky people that spent hours trying to order this guy, but never got through. I'm desperate to get this figure, and my hopes are growing dimmer every day. If you can help, just let me know. Thanks!:)

GeneralKenobi
03-28-2002, 03:51 PM
Got mine yesterday in perfect condition with Ody Mandrell.

JediDan
03-28-2002, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by bgood3
JediDan,

Thanks for the info. I will be watching for it...

They are sending them 2 day fedex so we should get them tomarrow.

Sorry but I won't be selling mine. I normally buy 3 of each figure, but I know that isn't gonna happen with this one. Unless later this summer huge truckloads get sent to TRU clearance shelves. Which we all know seems to happen to so called "exclusive" figures every so often. Keep your eyes peeled.:dead:

JediDan
03-28-2002, 06:30 PM
Call the fan club and get a tracking number. Who knows maybe it's already in your home town ready to be delivered first thing in the morning?

OxsLemure
03-29-2002, 09:58 AM
Hey all,
I preordered mine the 22nd. It came via priority mail cause I live in the outscirts of nowhere;)
Hope you all get yours today. I only ordered 1 as I didn't want to take from someone who also just wanted 1:)
Good luck to those seking one and those who are watching the mail man with eagle eyes;)
Chad

Jedi Drew
03-29-2002, 11:44 AM
Got mine yesterday via 2 day Fed-X. Pretty cool figure. I hope you other guys and gals can pick one up sometime soon. I only ordered one. Sorry....:( ;) ;)

browndroid
03-29-2002, 12:20 PM
how much were they?

Major Karr
03-29-2002, 09:18 PM
My Vader showed up at work yesterday, so it was sitting on my desk this morning when I got there. It looks real good, packed very carefully. Worth the wait, even if the Fan Club was not very upfront about the delay.

bgood3
03-29-2002, 09:25 PM
My vader arrived today with a broken off lightsaber : ( The card was a little bent as well. They also forgot to include my free EPI figure as well. I guess it was inspected by number...moron!!! Hopefully WOTWC kept a few of these laying around, so I can get a replacement. Otherwise, I guess I waited a month for nothing!!

Major Karr
03-29-2002, 09:30 PM
That really bites...Hope they send you a replacement, although I really did not need an Ody Mandrell. By the way, how does anyone know how to get rid of "Angry Loner" under your name?

browndroid
03-29-2002, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Major Karr
That really bites...Hope they send you a replacement, although I really did not need an Ody Mandrell. By the way, how does anyone know how to get rid of "Angry Loner" under your name?
angry loner is your rank, the more you post the more you move up in rank, angry loner is the same rank as the jedi's moisture farmer, then you gradually go up

JediDan
03-30-2002, 09:30 AM
I am so sorry to hear about the condition your Darth Vader came in. That is unacceptable, ESPECIALLY from the OFFICIAL fan club. Then to top it off the forgot to send you your free figure?? :frus:
I guess I should consider myself very fortunate, mine was in total mint condition. I couldn't believe how well packed the figures were. I sure hope they get you a replacement. If you call and be kind you just may never know, but I'm sure that they are totally sold out though. :( Good luck.....