PDA

View Full Version : How to get older figures still needed to complete a set?

c_richards
03-28-2002, 01:59 PM
I want to know how to get older figures to complete a set. Whenever I have called or emailed Hasbro regarding this, I am told, Check your local stores.

I am still looking for:

Episode I:
Sio Bibble
Pit Droid 2-Pack

Power of the Force:
Admiral Motti
Princess Leia w/ Sporting Blaster

Aside from trying to find a pirate that might want to scalp me in the process, where can I find these figures? My stores no longer have these lines...and I am growing a bit desperate!

Any help here would be apriciated!

TeeEye7
03-28-2002, 05:22 PM
Check out the Classified section here in the Forums. Be sure to view the 'Feedback' section for guidance with those who have either traded or sold with members here. I think you will circumvent the scalper problem and meet some very cool people in the process! :cool:

Wolfwood319
03-28-2002, 09:53 PM
Ebay Ebay Ebay!!! That's all I can reccomend. Sure 9 out of 10 times you'll get screwed, but once in a while you'll find a great deal. I got a Motti for $5 off Ebay.

Lman316
03-29-2002, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Wolfwood319
Ebay Ebay Ebay!!! That's all I can reccomend. Sure 9 out of 10 times you'll get screwed, but once in a while you'll find a great deal. I got a Motti for $5 off Ebay.

Yeah, I'd have to agree with this. I too have found some good deals on Ebay. I got my Motti for $7.
I usually buy in lots if I can - there's where I got my Motti, along with a CT Vader, CT Luke, CT Han, CT Greedo and CT Jawa. And I got CT Stormies for like $5-6 each because I bought a lot of 5 (I think it was like $7 each for them after shipping, but still pretty good).
And I think my best on there was picking up a Zuckuss, Piett and Ishi Tib for $9 each. I was very happy that day :happy:
So, it's worth at least checking it out, I think.

Sidiously Darth
03-30-2002, 01:08 AM
Ebays a good start but I have also bought from fellow SSGers. I bought a loose complete Ep. I Federation Battle Tank, the big one, for $14 shipped. Can't be that unless you get it for free.:D