PDA

View Full Version : Which AOTC soundtrack are you getting?

El Chuxter
03-28-2002, 02:59 PM
Yoda?
Anakin and Padme?
Jango Fett?

Waiting for the movie cover version?

Or getting all four?

Personally, I'm leaning toward the Anakin and Padme. Gorgeous image, and they are the stars, after all. Though the Jango looks pretty sweet, too.

Pendo
03-28-2002, 05:18 PM
I'll probably get the movie poster cover. It really depends on whats in the shop. I'm not really bothered what cover I get, they're all good, it's the music I'm buying it for.

PENDO!

Jedi Clint
03-28-2002, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Pendo
I'll probably get the movie poster cover. It really depends on whats in the shop. I'm not really bothered what cover I get, they're all good, it's the music I'm buying it for.

PENDO!

Excellent attitude Pendo! :) I wouldn't mind having the poster art cover, but I could really care less which one I end up with.

2-1B
03-29-2002, 01:52 AM
If I do get a limited edition cover, I'll take Padme and Anakin.
But I'm planning on grabbing the poster art disc, it doesn't really matter to me which I have . . . but I would like the continuity :)

Now, it's just the covers that are different, right? Those limited editions won't have any additional liner notes? Thanks ;)

SithDroid
03-29-2002, 12:00 PM
Well, there are already 3 or 4 threads on this topic alone which should all be combined into ONE thread, but as I've said before I'll be getting the yoda cover.

El Chuxter
03-29-2002, 03:04 PM
As I understood it, the initial releases will only be limited editions, with the movie poster version released later--kind of like the LOTR:FOTR soundtrack. I'd probably pick that one, but I don't wanna wait. :D

2-1B
03-30-2002, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by El Chuxter
As I understood it, the initial releases will only be limited editions, with the movie poster version released later--kind of like the LOTR:FOTR soundtrack. I'd probably pick that one, but I don't wanna wait. :D

I've read that each cover will be released simultaneously, and once the character covers are exhausted there will only be one cover left :)

master jedi
03-31-2002, 10:02 PM
I'm definately getting the Yoda one. I'm not sure weather or not I should spend my money on the rest of the covers or not.

pthfnder89
04-01-2002, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by SithDroid
Well, there are already 3 or 4 threads on this topic alone which should all be combined into ONE thread, but as I've said before I'll be getting the yoda cover.

Me too. I like all the covers, but I think I just prefer Yoda. And I certainly won't be bothered to pick up more than one copy. I'd much rather spend the money on figures:)

JetsAndHeels
04-01-2002, 04:52 PM
I like them all, but its Jango for me.
I gotta support my FETT-ish.

Mandalorian Candidat
04-13-2002, 02:56 AM
I'm not going to do what I did with the "Private Parts" soundtrack and pick up more than one. I'm going to go with Jango on my cover.

brentfett
04-15-2002, 12:47 PM
One for me as well, and it will be Mr. Fett.

scruffziller
04-23-2002, 08:14 PM
YODA!!!!!!!!!!

It is the coolest one I think because it shows a side of Yoda we have never seen.

Battle Droid
04-23-2002, 10:43 PM
I got the Jango one, I would've gotten the Yoda one but couldn't find it.

Anakin Skywalker243
04-23-2002, 10:56 PM
I went ahead and got the one with Anakin and Padme I must say Natalie Portman I mean Natalie Hershlag looks sexy in that picture with that gun and all. This is the close's pic I could find.

http://abacus.sj.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_43ee7e7ded1c6f2136234f8bb5/i-2.JPG

Anakin Skywalker243
04-23-2002, 11:09 PM
Does it look like Natalie Portman has a tattoo on her arm their in the Anakin and Padme CD cover?

El Chuxter
04-24-2002, 02:58 PM
I think it's a cut.

Well, I was misinformed as to which store had the bonus track, so I bought my preferred cover (Ani and Padme) at Wal-Mart. Found out an hour after opening it that it was Target who had the bonus track, so I bought the movie poster version. I was going to get Jango as the second one, but it looked not-quite-as-nice-as-expected up close.

BTW, my girlfriend loves the ready-opened Wal-Mart Anakin/Padme version of the soundtrack I surprised her with yesterday. :D