PDA

View Full Version : Tie Bomber & Crashed Snowspeeder in Las Vegas

jedihunter25
03-28-2002, 11:13 PM
Thankyou to who ever posted they found the Tie Bomber at Walmart in CA yesterday. Today I went to Walmart here in Las Vegas,NV. and I found the Tie Bomber and the Snowspeeder:D . I was wondering if anyone else has found these in other cities?

GeneralKenobi
03-29-2002, 02:11 AM
Only thing new here in Georgia that I have found are the EP2 Lego sets.

deanpaul
03-29-2002, 09:02 AM
I had the same thought in Salt Lake City Jedi Hunter, except I came home empty handed. Those trucks must be working their way East one state per day. None of the stores even had shelf space for these ships, although one had cleared all of the figure pegs the day before. Maybe they are moving the section somewhere else in the department and increasing size? :)

Will you post the SKU# from your find in this thread? It would help if I could start phoning the WalMarts instead of driving around scouring the valley. With gas use, ordering from Yestertoys starts to make sense considering time and money...

Thanks in advance, and congratulations on the great find!

Deanpaul

jedihunter25
03-29-2002, 05:42 PM
The SKU# for the Tie Bomber is 007693026479, and the Snowspeeder is 007693026483. I went to a couple of Walmarts and each store had two of each.

deanpaul
03-29-2002, 06:28 PM
Thanks JediHunter. I can remember trying to make a Tie Bomber out of cardboard as a kid - The wings kept needing reinforcing because the weight of the cockpit was to much for them. After all, they were cardboard scored 1/2 way through for the angled part...

Hope the Hasbro version is sturdier!

Deanpaul

JediDan
03-29-2002, 09:04 PM
AHHHHH Vegas....... You know I should move out to Vegas so then I could combine my 2 favorite hobbies together, Star Wars collecting and Las Vegas. :D Man, I would be SO broke.