PDA

View Full Version : Zam Wessel GN

PloKoon2385
03-29-2002, 12:28 AM
What a GREAT comic! This is my new favorite! It is AWESOME! We get to see TONS of stuff! Wow! The art is a million times better than the Jango Fett GN. Don't read the next part if you haven't already read the comic.

*****COMIC SPOILERS AHEAD*********

I loved how we got to see Jango and Zam try to HELP Yarael Poof, not kill him like some of us thought. I also liked how we got to see Zam shapeshift. It is true, she IS a shapeshifter, cool. This is an awesome comic and is on the top of my list!

Wolfwood319
03-29-2002, 12:33 AM
I read this one at the comic book store today. Although decent for a Star Wars book, it is still pretty sub-par compared to most other books out there. I actually liked the Jango one better.

Sith Vicious
03-30-2002, 01:57 PM
After reading this I'm wondering if Boba is in fact not Jango's son, but his clone. When Zam comments about Boba's mother, Jango says "He doesn't have one.", at which point Zam comments on how Boba looks just like Jango. Of course, maybe Jango did just mean the mother was dead like Zam assumed, but I still wonder.

PloKoon2385
03-30-2002, 10:21 PM
We already knew that he IS Jango's clone... didn't we. I thought that was already discovered. Am I wrong? I am pretty sure that it is a fact that Boba=Jango.

Sith Vicious
03-31-2002, 10:43 AM
Well it was news to me. I've been trying to avoid any major spoilers. I don't mind knowing a little bit about the movie before I go to see it, but I don't want to have read the script beforehand.

PloKoon2385
03-31-2002, 04:18 PM
Oh I see, understandable then. Yup Ol' Jango is the same as even older Boba... umm... wait....:confused:

SaeseeTiin
04-01-2002, 02:26 AM
Can anyone tell me how Poof dies, I would greatly appreciate it.
Regards.

STiin

PloKoon2385
04-01-2002, 01:14 PM
Well.... As he pursues the "bad guys" he is stabbed with a knife. Jango and Zam, who are not the baddies, try to help him and destroy his stabber. In order to save Coruscant he is forced to use a whole lot of force to disable a bomb. This kills him. He wasn't shot by Zam as many thought. So, if you want more you gotta read the Jango Fett and Zam Wesell GNs.:D