PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to have the best force power in AOTC?

dirtybones
03-29-2002, 10:31 AM
My vote at time would have to go with Mace and that smoke screen thing of his. But I could be wrong and it's not even a Jedi power. It could be something else. GOD I HATE THIS WAITING FOR THIS MOVIE!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Fulit
03-29-2002, 10:33 AM
smoke screen?

dirtybones
03-29-2002, 10:38 AM
Yeah that thing that's in the insider magazine where Mace has his arms held out to the side and all this smoke is around him. That's what I mean't when I said I could be wrong. But wouldn't be cool if it was some kind of power?

Fulit
03-29-2002, 10:42 AM
It's kind of a spoiler, but I could PM you and tell you what's up w/ the smoke screen, if you want.

dirtybones
03-29-2002, 10:56 AM
Tell you what, if it is a spoiler then I'll wait because if it is a Jedi power it will be so worth the wait of seeing just how he does use it. But thanks anyway.:evil:

Pendo
03-29-2002, 11:00 AM
Yoda will have the best force powers! Judge him by his size, do you? Yoda must have good jedi powers to be that small, survive the arena battle and make it all the way to Episode VI.

PENDO!

dirtybones
03-29-2002, 11:07 AM
I'll bet he has this power that covers his entire body and he just walks up to people,droids,sith lords and what have you and they melt into pools of thier own fluids. NOW THAT WOULD BE COOL!!:eek: :evil: :eek: :evil: Man I need a doctor hun?:crazed:

browndroid
03-29-2002, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Pendo
Yoda will have the best force powers! Judge him by his size, do you? Yoda must have good jedi powers to be that small, survive the arena battle and make it all the way to Episode VI.

PENDO!
I agree! The little green dude rules!

Mandalorian Candidat
03-29-2002, 01:14 PM
I think they'll show some kick-a Yoda power action, but ultimately Anakin will be the champ. He has the highest Midichlorian count after all.

PloKoon2385
03-29-2002, 03:39 PM
Don't forget Plo Koon and his force lightning and ability to change the climate! If he uses his climate changing powers that would be AWESOME! And we know he uses force lightning, which is a rare phenomena because it is hard for Jedi to control it without turning to the dark side.

dirtybones
03-29-2002, 03:45 PM
Good one Plo Koon. I had no idea that he was so over the edge Lightside/Darkside with his powers. I knew that I liked him for more then his looks.:evil:

PloKoon2385
03-30-2002, 09:29 PM
No, he's not over the edge. I forgot to mention that he is one of the few who CAN control it and use it in the lightside! Awesome!

evenflow
04-04-2002, 12:48 PM
Yoda has to eb the most powerful. He is the Jedi Master. My vote goes towards him.

Fulit
04-04-2002, 01:38 PM
Yarael Poof isn't in the movie, I don't think, but I read about a cool Force power he has where he can make his enemies hallucinate their worst fears. That is awesome, it would probably never be explored in a movie, but I would like to see it in a book or comic sometime.