PDA

View Full Version : New pics just found!

Dar' Argol
03-29-2002, 03:15 PM
In my time here I have been able to view many good pics of the movie. And I am very Thankful to those who have posted them. Now its my tun to give something back to you. A source of mine has e-mailed these oics to me and I feel I must share.:D

Enjoy!

Dar' Argol
03-29-2002, 03:16 PM
Here's another:

Dar' Argol
03-29-2002, 03:17 PM
And another:

Dar' Argol
03-29-2002, 03:19 PM
This is getting redundent! Well, here's another:

Dar' Argol
03-29-2002, 03:20 PM
*sigh* And another:

Beast
03-29-2002, 03:20 PM
Very sweet picture Dar' Argol. I believe that that is supposed to be a private meditation area, belonging either to Yoda or Mace. Very cool. Hard to make out the hologram though, I think that it might be Chacellor Palpatine requesting the jedi's to assign Obi-Wan and Anakin to protect Padme after the assassination attempt. If you get any more pics, be sure to post them. :) Well, in the time it took me to write this, it looks like you have. :D Again nice pictures, though the one of the Arena looks a lil like a it was put together from differnt pictures.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Dar' Argol
03-29-2002, 03:21 PM
And here's the last:

Dar' Argol
03-29-2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
Very sweet picture Dar' Argol. I believe that that is supposed to be a private meditation area, belonging either to Yoda or Mace. Very cool. Hard to make out the hologram though, I think that it might be Chacellor Palpatine requesting the jedi's to assign Obi-Wan and Anakin to protect Padme after the assassination attempt. If you get any more pics, be sure to post them. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

The hologram is that of Obi-Wan with his hood up. I think this is the same Holo that we see in the trailer when he ignites his light saber. I think(I may be wrong) he is on Geonoses at the time of transmistion.

Dar' Argol
03-29-2002, 03:27 PM
I would really like to get a fig of that Twi'lik Jedi in the Arena pic. Also, did you notice in the CloneC pic that most of the clones have their helmets off! I wonder if there will be a close up shot of them sans the helmet?

Beast
03-29-2002, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Dar' Argol
The hologram is that of Obi-Wan with his hood up. I think this is the same Holo that we see in the trailer when he ignites his light saber. I think(I may be wrong) he is on Geonoses at the time of transmistion.
Yeah, your right...it could be Obi-Wan also. I always assumed that that hologram scene always took place in Chancellor Palpy's office. Since we see it in the trailer taking place there. But Yoda and Mace could have recieved the transmission first, and then taken it to Palpy out of concern and replayed in there for him and the senators that attend. I believe that Obi-Wan is on Kamino, when he sends the Holo Transmission, since that is when he alerts them that they are are creating a Clone Army, and is attacked by Jango. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

icatch9
03-29-2002, 03:31 PM
These are great, but the one of Jango and the Twilik Jedi looks like a fake. I am no expert, but it looks bad comparied to the rest.

Dar' Argol
03-29-2002, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks

Yeah, your right...it could be Obi-Wan also. I always assumed that that hologram scene always took place in Chancellor Palpy's office. Since we see it in the trailer taking place there. But Yoda and Mace could have recieved the transmission first, and then taken it to Palpy out of concern and replayed in there for him and the senators that attend. I believe that Obi-Wan is on Kamino, when he sends the Holo Transmission, since that is when he alerts them that they are are creating a Clone Army, and is attacked by Jango. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I see your point, but the holo in Palpy's office, Obi-Wan has his hood down. I don't really know. We'll have to see when the movie comes out.

Originally posted by icatch9
These are great, but the one of Jango and the Twilik Jedi looks like a fake. I am no expert, but it looks bad comparied to the rest.

I questioned that too to my source. But in the e-mail he sent back he stated that Jango is in the Arena and there is a large 4-legged monster in there too. Jango and Mace are fighting with this monster in between them and its kicking up a lot of dust. Who know's, we'll see:D

Jedi Clint
03-29-2002, 03:41 PM
There were 2 holo transmissions from Obi Wan in the clone war trailer. The first from Kamino with the hood up, the second on Geonosis with hood down when he is attacked. They just edited it to appear somewhat cohesive.

That is Mace Windu's office! Cool!

Beast
03-29-2002, 03:43 PM
I think the arena pick looks a little off, in that it might be a unfinished photo composite. Or it might be a composited picture for a picture book or somthing. All they have to do is add some dust and smoke particles over her, and she will fit the scene. The most intresting thing to me is, if that turns out to be an actual finished scene...she's dead meat. Look at the Destroyer Droid behind her, it's firing it's guns and she is going to be right in the path of the blast. :(

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jedi Clint
03-29-2002, 03:47 PM
That pic is a composite. The Jedi gal is from a recent addition to the official site's databank. The arena clip itself is from the clone war trailer, and the Jango Fett is from an old picture that was located on the DVD website prior to the Mystery trailer release.

SithDroid
03-29-2002, 03:50 PM
The Twilek Jedi is definately composited over the other picture. If you go to the link about the Celebration II guests you will see her in that exact same pose with a grey background like all of the publictiy stills were taken. It was a publicity shot. The person who made that photo just superimposed her into it.

Dar' Argol
03-29-2002, 04:09 PM
Just checked my e-mail and I got more pics. JarJar, here's the one in Palpy's office. I will follow it with a pic closeup of Obi-Wan during the Rain Duel

Dar' Argol
03-29-2002, 04:10 PM
Here's a closeup of Obi during the rain duel:

Dar' Argol
03-29-2002, 04:11 PM
Speaking of rain duel, here's a good closeup of Jango. Notice the dent in his helmet:

Dar' Argol
03-29-2002, 04:13 PM
Heck, speaking of Fett, here's the happy lil family at the cloning plant:

icatch9
03-29-2002, 04:14 PM
The new one of Jango is great. Is that a familiar dent on his helmut?

Dar' Argol
03-29-2002, 04:14 PM
Here's a couple Jedi. Notice Adi Gallia is not being played by the same actress:(

Dar' Argol
03-29-2002, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by SithDroid
The Twilek Jedi is definately composited over the other picture. If you go to the link about the Celebration II guests you will see her in that exact same pose with a grey background like all of the publictiy stills were taken. It was a publicity shot. The person who made that photo just superimposed her into it.

I think your right about her. She's still cool and I would still love a fig of her. I will have to e-mail my source back and tell him he sent me a bogus pic:(

Jedi Clint
03-29-2002, 04:19 PM
I am mistaken about the Jango in that pic though Dar' Argol. I am sure the Twi'lek gal is a composite in the picture, but Jango could be for real. The pic you posted of Jango nealing on the arena floor is the one from the DVD website.

Dar' Argol
03-29-2002, 04:59 PM
Here's a good pic of Dooku using 2 lightsabers:

Dar' Argol
03-29-2002, 05:01 PM
A good pic of the side of Jango's head

Dar' Argol
03-29-2002, 05:03 PM
I know this one is a little out of place but its the Luminara fig

Dar' Argol
03-29-2002, 05:05 PM
This one I found after talking about that Twi'lek Jedi. I am not sure if this is the same person but it was on an AOTC website listed as characters.They have her name listed as Aayla Secura. Oh well, its the last pic from me for a while.

Hope you enjoyed them all. As soon as I get more, I'll post them here:D

Lord Tenebrous
03-29-2002, 06:06 PM
I like the one of Plo, Sly, and Adi...it also shows Dar Wac, the Rodian, one of Palpatine's other aides.

I don't know if these have been posted, but they're pretty cool:

Lord Tenebrous
03-29-2002, 06:07 PM
Anakin on the conveyor belt:

jedihunter25
03-29-2002, 06:22 PM
WOW!!! These pics are really great! I was wonding if anyone has seen or have the pics on Yoda fighting?

Dar' Argol
03-29-2002, 10:40 PM
Here's a behind the scenes with Mace and Yoda

Dar' Argol
03-29-2002, 10:42 PM
This is a blurry pic of yoda and his lightsaber. I'm sorry about the quality of this pic but I could not find a better one. Maybe someone out there has one better.

Dar' Argol
03-29-2002, 10:43 PM
This last one is a fun pic of Yoda through the years. Or the De-evelution of Yoda. Take your pick.

SithDroid
03-30-2002, 02:35 AM
Yes, that is the same Twilek Aayla Secura. GL saw that same picture you just posted Dar' Argol and used it as the basis for the Twilek jedi we see in the movie. It was from the cover of an issue of the SW comic book ongoing series.

Obi-Don
03-30-2002, 07:58 AM
All the pictures were great. Thanks for putting them up.

Pendo
03-30-2002, 09:29 AM
Well that's Dar' Argol on a picture frenzie!

I actually cannot be bothered to look at them all. The first picture is cool, nevcer seen that one before.

PENDO!

Pendo
03-30-2002, 09:52 AM
PENDO!

Pendo
03-30-2002, 09:53 AM
I bet Anakin has bad eating habits...

PENDO!

Pendo
03-30-2002, 09:55 AM
Obi vs. Dooku...who will win?

My bets on Dooku!

PENDO!

Dar' Argol
03-31-2002, 11:13 AM
Pendo, I have the compainion to the Dooku Light pic. Its Yoda, catching the light, balling it up and redirecting it back. It looks like another yoda pic I saw but w/the light in it. It might be a compasite. I'll post it when I get back tonight, I don't have time to look right now. Gotta do the easter thing.

Jargo
03-31-2002, 12:46 PM
Okay, I'll post his here...

Jargo
03-31-2002, 12:49 PM
don't know if this is a duplicate of something already posted but....

Jargo
03-31-2002, 12:51 PM
and this one which i like a lot...

2-1B
03-31-2002, 03:03 PM
Great work everyone :)

Jargo, that pic of Jango with the Count is pretty interesting. I just assumed he would be in armor during that scene . . . I wonder when he changes back? Or is that just an over-tunic he's wearing?

Pendo
03-31-2002, 03:27 PM
It looks like he has his armor on underneith the cloak, or whatever it is, he is wearing.

Is the pic from the scene in the arena on Geonosis where Mace Windu and co. comes up behind them and has his lightsaber pointing at Jango so he can't do anything and is talking to Dooku? Just before the big arena battle starts.

PENDO!

Beast
03-31-2002, 03:49 PM
Oh no, not Jango Fett w/ Poncho. Great another figure that they will make of Jango. Allthough, knowing Hasbro...just like the Luke Skywalker: Tatooine figure, they will make a ton of Jango's, but never make one with the poncho. :( Cool pics everyone, keep them coming. Keeps away the Star Wars withdrawl until May 16th :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jargo
03-31-2002, 07:51 PM
I'm assuming that Jango's poncho is the same sort that Boba Fett has hanging down his side later on in the saga. Only Boba fett's is just a faded out version like his jumpsuit is a faded out version of Jango's (I know it's the other way round but for the sake of the story....) I love the look on Dooku's face. pure evil intent and total confidence in himself.

In the clones in the canteen shot have you noticed them eating with knives and forks? very modern knives and forks. I thought they might have had something a bit star wars not something you could pick up at the local IKEA. :D

JonoFett
03-31-2002, 08:45 PM
I would really like to get a fig of that Twi'lik Jedi in the Arena pic. Also, did you notice in the CloneC pic that most of the clones have their helmets off! I wonder if there will be a close up shot of them sans the helmet? Now you can see why there'll be yet another clone trooper figure...this time with a removable helmet and the face of Bodie Taylor lurking beneath. He must be the only actor in movie history to have over...100,000 parts plus in a single movie.:D

2-1B
03-31-2002, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
In the clones in the canteen shot have you noticed them eating with knives and forks? very modern knives and forks. I thought they might have had something a bit star wars not something you could pick up at the local IKEA. :D

I noticed, and thought it was strange. The image of Luke with that big spoon was always unique, but the clone silverware looks like a set I have ! :p

DeadEye
03-31-2002, 10:37 PM
I ate with that same fork this morning...or did I??? :happy:

gibbyhayes
03-31-2002, 10:51 PM
Thanks all for the cool images. I'm new here but hoping to contribute soon. Anyone have Kamino or Geonosis exterior shots? Who is the tall thin alien between Jango & Obi-Wan?

gibbyhayes
03-31-2002, 10:57 PM
Sorry, dumb question. It's a Kaminoan isn't it.
My bad.:frus:

Jargo
04-01-2002, 07:06 AM
No not a dumb question. That's Taun We I believe. She shows Obi round the cloning facility. There's a pic somewhere in this section of Obi sitting having a chat with Lama Su the designated leader of the Kaminoans.

The third kaminoan we know about is the chief scientist but i forget her name. Then there's a rumoured Kaminoan in the diner on Coruscant called Die Sing but I personally think that's a little bogus and I've not seen anything to back it up yet.

Did anyone notice the three Kaminoans observing the clones in the mess hall. They're standing in the chamber above like sentries. just visible behind the the glass.

Sorry, that sounded patronisingly like a schoolteacher in first grade. :D now children - who can tell me where clones come from? yes Jonny - no, not the circus, that's clowns......... :rolleyes:

Dar' Argol
04-01-2002, 11:36 PM
Pendo, here's that pic I told you about. As I said, I am not sure if its a composite or what but the caption said about Yoda taking the force lighting that Dooku throws out and balls it up and re-directs it back to Dooku. It looks like another Yoda pic I have.

Dar' Argol
04-01-2002, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by gibbyhayes
Thanks all for the cool images. I'm new here but hoping to contribute soon. Anyone have Kamino or Geonosis exterior shots? Who is the tall thin alien between Jango & Obi-Wan?

Here's your Kamino shot gibbyhayes:

Dar' Argol
04-01-2002, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
. There's a pic somewhere in this section of Obi sitting having a chat with Lama Su the designated leader of the Kaminoans.

Ask and you shall receive Jargo:D. Here's the pic of Lama Su:

Dar' Argol
04-01-2002, 11:41 PM
Here's a good exterior of Theed Palace on Naboo.

Dar' Argol
04-01-2002, 11:43 PM
And here's a pic of a young Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru

gibbyhayes
04-02-2002, 12:15 AM
Hey, you guys just keep finding those pictures, okay? I love this batch ( thanks Argol & Jargo), the Naboo landing is cool!

Dar' Argol
04-02-2002, 12:24 AM
This is just my way of giving back to everyone. Expecially from when I first got here. I was overwhelmed at the comradairie(sp) and helpfullness. I have not found that in many message boards. Just go over to the Star Wars offical message board and look around there for a while. Nothing but back stabbing, name calling, pre-teen posting going on their. This is indeed a "special" community of SW ppl. Special in the fact of how much we help each other and "Special" in the fact that we are all "Special"!!:crazed:

Dar' Argol
04-02-2002, 11:21 PM
I went digging the past few days and came up with these. Good close up of Obi-Wan.

Dar' Argol
04-02-2002, 11:23 PM
The Jedi Master and Padawan . . . . . . .with a green lightsaber?

Dar' Argol
04-02-2002, 11:24 PM
Do you know the song Rocket Man? It's you, your the Rocket Man.

Dar' Argol
04-02-2002, 11:25 PM
Now he's got a blue saber! Someone please make up my mind:crazed:.

Dar' Argol
04-02-2002, 11:27 PM
Anakin on his swoop bike.

Dar' Argol
04-02-2002, 11:32 PM
And just b/c I love this guys name. Heres Toonbuck Toora!!!!!!

Lord Tenebrous
04-02-2002, 11:38 PM
As you'll soon see, saber color has nothing to do with the rank of an individual in the Jedi Order. Anakin and Obi-Wan both have blue sabers at the beginning of the movie, have them confiscated on Geonosis, then pick up the sabers of dead Jedi. Obi-Wan gets another blue, and Anakin picks up green.

And Toonbuck Toora, despite the solemn, bat-like appearance, is a she.

I have no idea what's in here and what's not, so, let's see...eh, Hayden being a goon seems good...

Dar' Argol
04-13-2002, 09:23 PM
Well, here we go again:rolleyes:. I was browsing around the web and cam up with these. Lord Tenebrous, you were talking about goofy pics of Hayden. Well here's one. I laughed hard at his expression.

Dar' Argol
04-13-2002, 09:25 PM
Here's Anakin getting hit by some Force Lighting. I assume its from Dooku.

Dar' Argol
04-13-2002, 09:27 PM
Here is a follow up to the one above.

Dar' Argol
04-13-2002, 09:29 PM
This is Anakin and Padme' getting chained to the pillars in the arena.

Dar' Argol
04-13-2002, 09:31 PM
This is a close up of the Clone Factory. Look in the background behing the walkway. There are some red troopers? They look fully red, not just striped.:confused:

Dar' Argol
04-13-2002, 09:32 PM
Here's one of the new queen of Naboo(I can't remember her name). Bibble is also shown.

Dar' Argol
04-13-2002, 09:34 PM
For the last one(right now) and my 300th post, Count Dooku!!

DeadEye
04-13-2002, 09:48 PM
Pretty neat stuff.

2-1B
04-13-2002, 09:53 PM
Lord Tenebrous, you were talking about goofy pics of Hayden. Well here's one. I laughed hard at his expression.

Really? I think he looks pretty cool there . . . earnest yet sincere. :) Thanks for the pics, the force lightning shots were new to me. I'm really hoping that arena scene looks good. So far the pics of that place are very appealing!

Dar' Argol
04-15-2002, 07:11 PM
Found a few more over the weekend. Here's a cantina?? Not quite sure, anyone know?

Dar' Argol
04-15-2002, 07:13 PM
Everyone's favorite cook/informent, Dexter Jettster!

Dar' Argol
04-15-2002, 07:14 PM
Anakin at a grave site. I assume it's Shimi's, but who's the other??

Dar' Argol
04-15-2002, 07:16 PM
Here's a sorta good shot of Senator Jar Jar doing his job. . . . . . . sorta.

Dar' Argol
04-15-2002, 07:19 PM
I hope there is a really good shot of this in the movie. I can just imagine the sheer size of this place. You could probably get lost in here for days!

Darth Ovori
04-15-2002, 07:22 PM
Those red ones look like Royal guards... WTF... ???

Thanx for the great pictures, and more questions... ;)

Beast
04-15-2002, 07:37 PM
Anakin at a grave site. I assume it's Shimi's, but who's the other??
That should be the grave of Cligg Lars' first wife, sadly her name escapes me at the moment. I'll try digging it up, and will update this post, once I find it.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

jawaboy
04-15-2002, 08:19 PM
I believe that the pic posted by Dar'Argol is not of a cantina, but instead a pic of an intergalactic Ponderosa.