PDA

View Full Version : Tatoo's

dirtybones
03-29-2002, 03:27 PM
How many of us have a star wars tatoo? If you don't have one what would be the design you came up with if you wanted one?

JetsAndHeels
03-29-2002, 03:52 PM
I have Boba Fett on my right arm. It is a pretty big tattoo. It starts about 3 inches above my elbow and goes upto the top of my shoulder. It is Boba Fett in his stance pointing his blaster (from ROTJ in Jabbas palace) and it has the Star Wars logo underneath.
My parents say it is too big but I love it.
Ive had it for 3 years now.

dirtybones
03-29-2002, 04:10 PM
Sweet!!! I have Jango on my right shoulder doing the double bicep flex with the word EMPIRE writen around his right arm. It takes up the whole shoulder. I did the art myself and get alot of people asking me all the time "Dude does he do that in the movie?":rolleyes:

JetsAndHeels
03-29-2002, 04:14 PM
Nice!!
I also know a guy who has Princess Leia in her slave outfit on his forearm. Great work. He can make her dance when he flexes his muscle!!
He also has the rebel and Imperial symbols on his back.

dirtybones
03-29-2002, 04:27 PM
As a kid I always wondered what she would look like doing a little two step in that out fit of hers. I'll bet that there are alot of Jango & Boba Fett tattoos out there. As soon as I get a good picture of mine done I'll put it on the site. I love it.:evil:

JetsAndHeels
03-29-2002, 05:25 PM
I would like to see that.
I have a pic of mine somewhere. I will try to find it and scan it.

dr_evazan22
03-29-2002, 09:31 PM
I have a tattoo of Jabba's tattoo on my right arm near the shoulder which I got back in '98.
I never really knew Jabba had a tatoo until I saw a button of it in the Jawa trader. I later saw it on Jabba's right forearm on the maquette that was made.

There are 3 other tatoo's that I want to get: The Imperial insignia, the Republic insignia, and the "bull" skull that Boba has on his left shoulder armor.

Here's a bad scan of Rep and Imp insignia's:

2-1B
03-29-2002, 11:51 PM
I have 3, none of them SW. But a friend got the rebel insignia on a leg, I think it was an impulse decision. I'm actually trying to figure out my 4th (and probably final) tattoo, but I'm taking my time with that one. It won't be SW related though :cool:

Obi-Don
03-30-2002, 08:05 AM
I don't have a Star Wars tatoo,but if I got one and it might just happen.It would be two lightsabers crossed.

Emperor Howdy
03-30-2002, 09:47 AM
I have a tatoo of Herve Villechaize.

fleep-fleep....fleep-fleep....fleep-fleep....fleep-fleep....fleep-fleep....fleep-fleep....fleep-fleep....fleep-fleep....fleep-fleep....

You know......Tattoo? From Fantasy Island?

fleep-fleep....fleep-fleep....fleep-fleep....fleep-fleep....fleep-fleep....fleep-fleep....fleep-fleep....fleep-fleep....fleep-fleep....

"De plane! De plane!"???

Oooooooooooooooh, I GET IT!! Bwaahahahahaha......clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, Woo-hoo!! clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, Yeah, that's what I'M talkin' about!! clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, Yeah, yeah, thanks guys!! You've been great!! clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, I'll be here all week!!

fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep...fleep-fleep...

Doh! :stupid:

JEDIpartner
03-30-2002, 12:51 PM
and the reason being... is I'm afraid they will look stupid when I get old. :cry:

Jargo
03-30-2002, 02:19 PM
That's why you get them on the shoulder so the skin don't go all stretchy. Worst place to get a tat' is on your pec or on your butt....

I'm still trying to work out what I want doing, but once I start I plan on having my entire body covered in images. I was born ugly and I'm gonna die even more ugly. Like a freakin big bruise from head to toe.

No actually that's totally untrue. I can't have a tat' where I want it cuz I got a fresh scar there. I plan on having a bar code containing personal details like national insurance number and birth date and stuff on my shoulder blade on one side and something else I haven't decided on over the other shoulder. I'll probably just get some standard tats' on my forearms. Stuff like hummingbirds and the like :D okay not hummingbirds. maybe death riding a harley. Aw hell! I don't know. This is my problem - I just can't decide what I want on there seeing as it's permanent and I don't want to screw up my arm with something I'll hate in a year. So I'm just sitting here deciding for the last 16 years........ :rolleyes:

derek
03-30-2002, 03:01 PM
i've always wanted to get one of those blue ink tatoos like my uncle used to have. ya know, not the good ones like they have now, but one that looks like it was done with a blue magic marker . i'm gonna get one of boba fett flying into the sarlac pit.

Emperor Howdy
03-30-2002, 03:53 PM
Well you're in luck, derek! Bring a needle or some small gauged wire, some rubbing alcohol, a cotton swab, and a couple of blue pens, and I'll give you one just like 'ol uncle got in the Marines. You might want to drink a little bourbon to kill the pain, though. Better yet, just bring a bottle and we'll both drink it.

****NOTE****

If you wake up hungover, and a nude man is tatoo'd on your forehead, I am hereby released from any and all liablity. I was drunk, thought it was funny at the time, and YOU brought the booze!

Shadow Warrior
09-07-2002, 01:57 AM
I have Boba's skull on my left arm. It has been posted on SirStevesguide before. I also have the Imperial Symbol on my right arm.

LTBasker
09-07-2002, 02:53 AM
If you want a tatoo to get all over, then maybe Vader, Stormtrooper, Clone Trooper, Jango, Boba, or whatever armor would be good? Hey you'd be dressed when you're nekkid. ;)

Huckleberry Josh
09-07-2002, 08:25 PM
I would like to get as many SW characters that I could think of on me. I'd cover my whole body. But really , I'd be happy if I got all the bounty hunters on my back. That would be great!

InsaneJediGirl
09-08-2002, 10:39 PM
I've been seriously thinking of getting a SW Tatoo on my shoulder..but..what to get?I was thinking about the Starwars Logo with a green or blue lightsaber underneath...or since I'm a vader fan,a Vader head on my shoulder...

Only problem..What will guys think.I'm talking normal guys that I'm supposed to be dating in a few years..Help!:crazed:..Second..hows the pain?Will I need to buy some morphine to knock me out for the entire process,or will a wine cooler do?:D

Patient Zero
09-09-2002, 12:18 AM
I actually have seven. They are either of my own design or Japanese characters with some emotional of philisophical relivance. Both shoulders, both bicepts, a tiger stripe wrap around the two on my left arm, stomach, left peck.

Where did it hurt the most? The closer you get to a nipple, also when you go over a spot over and over again. One of mine has alot of black fill-in that took 2 1/2 hours. They went over the same spots over and over and over again.

LTBasker
09-09-2002, 12:56 AM
I wouldn't mind getting a tatoo or two of Imperial and Rebel symbols, maybe Rebel on one side and Imperial on the other. 'Course then again I could just get some patches and get them sewn into shirts or jackets, so much for pain. :D

mini-rock
09-09-2002, 03:09 AM
I have a tattoo of a sun in the upper middle part of my back that covers just about all the area. I want to get a SW tattoo but like alot of other people I'm just not sure what I would like to get yet.

jobi
09-09-2002, 01:04 PM
I have 1 or 2

http://redshark1.com/club-focus/jobi1.jpg

patiently awaiting Deadeye to tell me everything about tattoos because he knows everything.

Patient Zero
09-09-2002, 01:08 PM
Or 10 or 11.

dirtybones
09-22-2002, 10:22 AM
Mini- Rock

you just have to go with that one thing that strikes you the most from the GREATEST STORY EVERY TOLD ( IMO at least ) alot of my friends tell me that I'm way out in left field for having a tattoo of a character that dies in the movie. Good luck with yours.

Turbowars
09-22-2002, 06:27 PM
After I got a divorce when was 22 and that was 5 years ago, I went through a very rebellious stage. I pierced my left eyebrow, which I really liked, but was to dangerous in my line of work (construction) and I got one tat on my left forarm. I'm a big guy and I'm not afraid to tell you it hurt like a MOE FOE. My simple tat is meaningful to me and my design. It's meaning can go it two directions. My birth sign of Cancer or what even the #69 means to others, if you know what I mean. Here's a photo below. I really want more. but I can't really think of something that is so meaningful and has something to do with SW. I have to put more thought into it. I guess if I want SW, it just has to be for fun. Maybe a logo.

I've got six tats altogether, none of them Star Wars related, but #7 will be.
#6 was going to be a lightsaber that started between my shoulderblades and ended at my neck, then 9/11 happened. I decided on the Twin Towers around my ankle instead.
http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/7e59ad15/bc/My+Photo+Album/Tattoo.jpg?bc7xqt9ACpIbleo0

My tats kinda chronicle periods of my life. For example, I got Flying Ace Snoopy when I first solo'd, I got an Azure Drake when I was playing Magic a lot, etc, so it just follows that I need some Star Wars art.

scruffziller
09-23-2002, 02:12 PM
COOL TATS GUYS!!!! I want to get some tattos but my brother, who wants to act like my mom, says he will cut them off if I get one. Even if it is something of a spiritual nature.

jjreason
09-25-2002, 01:05 AM
Im patiently waiting to pass my final "exam" into my martial arts society before losing my tatoo virginity. As soon as that transpires the flood gates may open. I have designs on getting a nice buffalo/bison head on one upper arm and a tiger climbing on the other. The dragon will probably have to go on my chest (ow) or back (ow, too). Im scared, but Ive worked hard at getting ready for my acceptance, and I want to commemorate that.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-25-2002, 01:32 AM
I have 1 tattoo, but it isn't SW related. If there any Smashing Pumpkins fans out there, there is an Angel in the "machine/machines of God" booklet. The song "With Every Light" reflects that picture and at the time of my life i was at, was a very graceful transforming stage for me, so i got the angel tattooed on my back. I had the artist expand her out for me, so she has full gown and whatnot. When i get my hard drive from my old PC backed up before i trash it, i'll post a pic. It covers the top portion of my back and word to wise, tattoos on your back kill. If you can't stand pain, don't get them.

As for SW, i was thinking about the logo on the Saga figures. With the hands holding the lightsaber. I was even thinking maybe of the shot of yoda holding his saber. Once i decide, i'll have to wait for the funds, then i'll go ahead with it. :D

dirtybones
10-04-2002, 09:19 AM
Does anyone know if there is a site to view just SW tats? if there isn't, then maybe someone had better get on the ball with this one hun? I would love to see the kind of SW art that fans are willing to have done. I went with my Jango Fett for a few different reasons,

1. He's Jango Fett
2. He's Boba's father
3. He's the father of the clone troopers as well as the reason we have stormtroopers. ( don't read to deep into it, you know what I mean)
4. He's Jango Fett!