PDA

View Full Version : NEW carded pics!

Unit-01
03-29-2002, 05:40 PM
Hasbro (www.starwars.hasbro.com) gots new pics of Zam, Clone Captain(?), Yoda, and hanger duel Anakin carded. But they are small :( . But that must mean bigger pics are coming!

CrossWizard
03-29-2002, 05:42 PM
Dejavu!! we posted these news at the exact same time!! :D

Battle Droid
03-29-2002, 05:48 PM
Zam's Speeder boxed pic.

http://starwars.hasbro.com/product_images/84888_c.gif

Anakin's Speeder boxed pic.

http://starwars.hasbro.com/product_images/84871_c.gif

Beast
03-29-2002, 05:54 PM
Nice pics, way to small though. :( Hopefully some larger pics will show up later tonight. :) The Anakin does look pretty good though, alot better then the Outland Peasent Disguise version. Suprising that they arn't giving the Clone Trooper a seperate name like was originally expected. Yoda looks tons better then the prototype, and Zam is pretty cool also. I can't quite make out what she's packaged with though.. :confused:

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Unit-01
03-29-2002, 05:57 PM
Kinda Action Fleet-ish looking. Here's what i posted at RS-

"It's great how we are getting all this stuff with the figures for such a good price. Yoda even has that ball of lightning! And it appears Zam has a removable head or a clip on face! Plus it looks like the Clone has movable wrist(s) so he can hold the RIFLE with both hands! (I used my Win Pix viewer to get closer)"

CrossWizard
03-29-2002, 06:55 PM
The Anakin sure looks way better than the Outland peasant one, but I have a bad feeling about it, just by looking at the way hes packaged gives me a vibe that hes somehow gonna include some sort of double slashing action. I just hope there are no back levers, buttons or press the legs together gimmicks with this one.

DeadEye
03-29-2002, 08:25 PM
That'd be kinda nice... Normally only Deluxe figures include such actions.

JEDIpartner
03-30-2002, 11:34 AM
I was under the belief that Hasbro said the "Action features" would mostly be on the series ONE figures and that the later ones would be more for just the collectors (i.e. NO features).