PDA

View Full Version : AOTC Cereal

dr_evazan22
03-29-2002, 08:53 PM
I've seen some wacky-funny threads lately about sniffing different action figures, and thought I'd add this:

I was just on TFN looking at scans of cereal boxes for AOTC. The front of the box shows the 6 or 7 different marshmallows that are inside: red saber, blue saber, etc. The last one I looked at was the clone trooper 'mallow. It (IMO) doesn't show the entire helmet and it makes it look like someone wearing a thong or Speedo bathing suit:crazed: :eek: !!

Call me krazy! Did anyone else see this?

browndroid
03-29-2002, 09:02 PM
no, i didnt, ill go checki t out!

Pendo
03-30-2002, 09:23 AM
What a refreshing way to start off the morning - with a nice bowl of 'Clone Krispies', or 'Jedi-Os'. I'll have to pop around the shop to get some blue milk to pour over my 'Droid Flakes'.

I just hope there is a cerial in the shape of Jar Jar, I'd like to bite off his head. On the other hand, it'd taste disgusting!

PENDO!

JEDIpartner
03-30-2002, 11:56 AM
Jar Jar cereal would probably give you a case of the trots! Pah!

Well... if they can sell this AOTC cereal to kids... I will be really amazed. Good luck to you!

JetsAndHeels
03-30-2002, 04:34 PM
What a great way to start your day. How about some "Clone Flakes", or some "Special K-Kamino".
I guess I will buy this eat the cereal and then save the box. Anything to add to the collection. Especially something this unique.

browndroid
03-30-2002, 06:04 PM
oh, they're actually comeing out with them? i thought it was just something funny like the fake movie posters. hmmmmmmm

jedihunter25
03-30-2002, 06:31 PM
Which website did you see this at??? How about a link??

Beast
03-30-2002, 06:35 PM
Star Wars: Clone Crunch (Box 1):

Beast
03-30-2002, 06:37 PM
Star Wars: Clone Crunch (Box 2):

jedihunter25
03-30-2002, 06:41 PM
Thank you JarJarBinks for the picture. I hope it tastes better than that C3PO cereal that they came out with a long, long, time ago..

jedihunter25
03-30-2002, 06:47 PM
That would be really cool:cool: if they came out with a special mail away figure like they did with Froot Loops!

Beast
03-30-2002, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by jedihunter25
Thank you JarJarBinks for the picture. I hope it tastes better than that C3PO cereal that they came out with a long, long, time ago..
C-3PO cereal really wasn't all that bad, that was back when Lucas was on his "sugarfree" kick, so to make a sweetened Star Wars cereal, they had to use honey. Plus the boxes and the masks that were on the back of the box were cool. :)

Intresting fact about Lucas' "sugerfree" kick, back in 1977-1978 when Topps was printing the cards, Lucas didn't want sugared gum in the packages. So, they actually made sugarfree gum to please Lucas, and included that in the packs. Amazingly sugarfee gum caught on, and now you can get it everywhere. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Emperor Howdy
03-31-2002, 03:11 PM
Please, please, PLEASE tell me this is a joke.

dr_evazan22
03-31-2002, 10:08 PM
This is no laughing matter! We are going to be subjecting our children to some speedo-wearing freaks!

Mandalorian Candidat
04-01-2002, 03:01 PM
Lightsabers! Thong-wearing quadruple amputees! What the hell is up with this cereal?! The marshmallows look more like some kind of bizarre ADD medication for preadolescents than breakfast food. Kind of reminds me of the FOCUSYN Simpsons episode.:crazed:

Lone Jedi
04-16-2002, 10:09 PM
Ack! Mandalorian Candidate, as soon as I started to read your post, I was thinking of that Simpsons episode! Adderall or Concerta with your breakfast, anyone? :p

Dr. Evazan22, your comment on the Clonetrooper marshmallows never crossed my mind, but after looking at the box, you're right! Slave I doesn't exactly look like Slave I either. The sabers look like christmas lights and the Jedi Starfighter looks like a christmas tree. Anyone get the idea that they recycled marshmallow shapes?

RooJay
04-18-2002, 10:00 PM
Mmmmm...clone-alicious.

I AM SO THERE MAN!

RooJay
04-22-2002, 06:18 PM
Just found this at Target 2 days ago!
Chock Full of Midichlorian goodness!:crazed:
By the way, I LOVED the old C-3PO's cereal! I thought it tasted great, and was always sad that it didn't catch on.

Mike Troxell
04-23-2002, 06:31 PM
I loved the cereal. I usually am a strict Frosted Flakes eater but I wanted one of each box so I downed two boxes worth :) Good and marshmallowy.