PDA

View Full Version : Rose Pedals in Toilets?

Deoxyribonucleic
03-30-2002, 12:18 AM
I just had to spill this out to the public so that everyone will know what a complete and utter loser Barbara Streisand is!!!

While listening to the news on the radio today, it was said that Barabara Streisand WILL NOT stay at any hotel (when on tour) that won't put FLOATING ROSE PEDALS in her TOILET

:crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

2-1B
03-30-2002, 12:27 AM
. . . not that I needed another reason to think Babs is a "loser" . . . :D

Emperor Howdy
03-30-2002, 01:05 AM
Reminds me of a game they used to have at Spencer's a long time ago. It was small paper cut-outs of Battleships, Subs, Destroyers, etc., all with targets in the middle of the boats. You set them in the toilet and pee'd on them to sink 'em. Quite fun, really.

Dear God!!!:eek:......I just got a disturbing image!!

Dar' Argol
03-30-2002, 01:12 AM
Howdy's Mom "Honey, what are you doing in there?"
Howdy "Nothin mom!"
HM "You've been in there for 15 minutes, I'm comming in."
Howdy "No mom, don't!"
HM "WHAT IS THAT?!?!"
Howdy "I just sunk my battleship."

:Pirate:

That is a disturbing thought!

Emperor Howdy
03-30-2002, 01:19 AM
Actually, what I said was "That's my Destroyer!" :eek: :D :Pirate:.....arrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhh!!

I know.....I know, JT:

THREAD CLOSED

derek
03-30-2002, 07:34 AM
awww man...that's old news. anyone who listens to limbaugh knew this years ago.:)

The Rubber Cat
03-30-2002, 01:07 PM
The Rubber Cat does not know what is more disturbing:

A. Deoxyribonucleic searching for Babs' weird habits on-line.

B. Emperor Howdy and his toilet warfare tactics.

or

C. derek listening to Rush Limbaugh.

The Rubber Cat strongly urges you all to choose.

And I think you 5. meant to type "petals" Deoxy. Not "pedals".

I won't presume your ignorance and explain the difference between the two, as that would come off snarky and snide. A simple syntactical error which we've all had happen to us.

derek
03-30-2002, 02:04 PM
derek likes how the rubber cat refers to himself in the third person. reminds derek of that seinfeld episode where george was doing it the whole show.

george:"GEORGE IS GETTING UPSET!"

derek wants to know what's wrong with limbaugh?

The Rubber Cat
03-30-2002, 02:50 PM
For derek's 9. edification and enjoyment, You, the Rubber Cat, will now refer to yourself in the second person.

You enjoy Rush as comedic entertainment, but there are too many ignorants out there who swallow his conservative right wing lies as the only truth, and don't realize he skews and slants that truth to make his point. You don't think of Rush as a bigot or a moron, but you remember a friend who had a father who listened to Rush and he WAS a bigot and a moron, so you, The Rubber Cat, often associate Limbaugh's listenership with ignorant undesirables. You don't mean to imply derek is an ignorant redneck and you are apologetic if that's how you came across. You know derek is very articulate and knowlegeable about "...a great many things."

Hoo hah!

Emperor Howdy
03-30-2002, 03:00 PM
I'm starting to like the Rubber Cat. There's a certain familiarity to his humor.

WHO COULD IT BE!?? :D :confused: :D

Here's who he ISN'T:

CrossWizard, darthcarlos, derek, Emperor Howdy, Fulit, good shot jansen, Grail, Jacen Solo, JarJarBinks, jedi_uk73, odb, Pendo, princethomas, richkulach, RobertDD, Sean the Hutt, SithDroid

Notice Rollo or Jargo's name isn't on the list....hmmmmmm....

Pendo
03-30-2002, 03:08 PM
Pendo too likes The Rubber Cat! Why don't you, the Rubber Cat, reveal yourself to Pendo and all.

PENDO!

The Rubber Cat
03-30-2002, 04:18 PM
O ho! The Rubber Cat appreciates PENDO's and Emperor Howdy's enthusiasm. Right now the Rubber Cat IS revealing his true identity, one post at a time. My first goal is to reach 75 posts to have my own personal Rubber Cat Avatar. My second goal is to RULE THE UNIVERSE. Th13. en all will be revealed.

Pendo
03-30-2002, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by The Rubber Cat
O ho! The Rubber Cat appreciates PENDO's and Emperor Howdy's enthusiasm. Right now the Rubber Cat IS revealing his true identity, one post at a time. My first goal is to reach 75 posts to have my own personal Rubber Cat Avatar. My second goal is to RULE THE UNIVERSE. Th13. en all will be revealed.

So far I have:

I AM THE ETE............

PENDO!

Pendo
03-30-2002, 04:32 PM
Well I'm going now, I'm having an early night. Will somebody get the rest of the letters that The Rubber Cat posts (if you dont know which ones, it's the ones in bold after the the number (eg. 13. e = The 13th letter is 'e')).

I will discover the identity of this mysterious poster :)

PENDO!

Jargo
03-30-2002, 05:37 PM
Well forgive me for being a jerk but I guessed The Rubber Cats true identity as soon as i saw the first post. I recognised the cut of his jib. he is an enigma within a mystery within a small rodent about to be electrocuted for the sixteenth time as it attempts to work out why the frickin' food won't drop out of the tube above its head when it bites the big red button and not the blue one.

Hello The Rubber Cat. Nice to hear from you again old pal. :)

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
03-30-2002, 05:57 PM
Jargo, you have made some impressive avatars over the past few months but that one certainly rockets to the top of my list. :cool:

derek
03-30-2002, 07:46 PM
derek would like to thank the rubber cat for opening derek's eyes to the real truth so derek will be better equipped to convert derek's racist redneck friends and family members derek needs evidence that limbaugh is a bigot and slants the truth and lies to further limbaugh's right wing adgenda derek hopes the rubber cat is not a bitter communist who is sad that al gore is not the president or worse yet ralph nader derek sorely needs guidance as derek fears that derek may have been brainwashed by the right wing conspiracy all hail the rubber cat down with homework

2-1B
03-30-2002, 11:43 PM
Rush is a cool guy :) Sometimes he riles me up but I think he's a pretty genuine guy. I like the way he pronounces certain words like "schedule" :D And nothing was better than when he always referred to "Albert Arnold Algore Jr." :D

Rollo Tomassi
03-31-2002, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by Emperor Howdy
I'm starting to like the Rubber Cat. There's a certain familiarity to his humor.
Notice Rollo or Jargo's name isn't on the list....hmmmmmm....

What who what? List? What list? Rubber Cats? Communism? Jib cutting? I work a double shift and come home to this? As Caesar would say "This is madness!":D

And I pee on rose pedals all the time...whats the big deal?:confused:

2-1B
03-31-2002, 01:42 AM
This is madness (and I've just used that phrase in the Panic Room thread ;) )

Who is this Rubber Cat? This was the first thread I read of him in, but I've seen all of the others since then . . .

derek, I like that Seinfeld episode - the way Jimmy has Elaine thinking that some other guy, a good looking guy, has a thing for her. Isn't that the same one with Mel Torme? And he has Kramer sit at the head table with him because he thinks he has a mental disability? I believe so . . .

Emperor Howdy
03-31-2002, 02:15 AM
I AM THE ETE............

Well, PENDO, I haven't looked for the other letters, but I have a feeling the sentence is: I AM THE ETERNAL PADAWAN......(and we know who that is, don't we? Bwoo-hahahaha!)

But what do I know?.......I always sucked at Wheel of Fortune...

2-1B
03-31-2002, 02:22 AM
I was thinking the Eternal Padawan too . . . Rollo is that you :confused:

Emperor Howdy
03-31-2002, 02:37 AM
Good God!! It just hit me!! What have I done!!?? What has PENDO done!!!?? :eek: It's like advertising that Batman is Bruce Wayne!! This is a terrible, terrible discovery come waaaay too early. Let's pray we are wrong, for I fear we will never hear from The Rubber Cat again.

Pendo
03-31-2002, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
Well forgive me for being a jerk but I guessed The Rubber Cats true identity as soon as i saw the first post. I recognised the cut of his jib. he is an enigma within a mystery within a small rodent about to be electrocuted for the sixteenth time as it attempts to work out why the frickin' food won't drop out of the tube above its head when it bites the big red button and not the blue one.

I too think I know who you're on about, but I'm not saying anything yet untill I know for sure! I don't want to look like an idiot again!

The Rubber Cat has told me what all the 'one letter in each post' stuff will come to mean but I'm not telling you because some people might come to think of it as a spoiler :p!

I'm on your tail, The Rubber Cat...:happy:

PENDO!

derek
03-31-2002, 08:04 AM
caeser,

you're right. that is the episode where that jimmy guy had those funky workout shoes that make you jump higher. kramer was wearing those and his mouth was numb from the dentist. that priest thought kramer was a "special needs" individual.

man, that was a good show. i still enjoy the re-runs.:)

Dar' Argol
03-31-2002, 10:25 AM
What is this "Rubber Cat"? It is like the Rubber Chicken?!? Is it Utini!?!?!?!? What is with Rubber Cats narcisitic mumbo-jumbo? And to keep this tread going, Howdy, what about a Star Desrtoyer?!?!?!?!

bigbarada
03-31-2002, 10:42 AM
Barbara Streisand and Rush Limbaugh are perfect examples of my personal philosophy: "Just because you have the right to express your opinion doesn't necessarily mean you have anything worthwhile to say."

Anyhoo, bigbrabarbara...I mean bigbarada likes this game of referring to oneself in the third person. Es muy macho! Thus, bigbertha....I mean bigbarada will henceforth refer to himself thusly. Bigbat.....er, bigbart.....um, bigbutt.....ah screw it!

I notice that my name wasn't on the Rubber Cat's possible identities list. As if I would have the genius to come up with a name so ingeniusly genius as The Rubber Cat. The Cat Rubber maybe, but not The Rubber Cat.

Hey, I like that! Henceforth, from now on and from this day forward I will be known as The Cat Rubber, or "the one who rubs cats." Testify!!

Pendo
03-31-2002, 11:26 AM
I know who The Rubber Cat is!!!

be prepared to be shocked and amazed. the Rubber Cat is.....

Barbara Streisand!!!!!:eek:
Why else would most of the discussions about The Rubber Cat be held in this thread which was supposed to be about Barbara Streisand's flower petal toilet fettish?

PENDO!

2-1B
03-31-2002, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by derek
caeser,

you're right. that is the episode where that jimmy guy had those funky workout shoes that make you jump higher. kramer was wearing those and his mouth was numb from the dentist. that priest thought kramer was a "special needs" individual.

man, that was a good show. i still enjoy the re-runs.:)

Hehehehe, Mel Torme "The Velvet Fog".

I try to catch as many reruns as possible. That show doesn't get stale for me. Sure, there are some episodes that are weak but I think the majority of their catalog is superb. :)

Deoxyribonucleic
03-31-2002, 06:00 PM

And I think you 5. meant to type "petals" Deoxy. Not "pedals".

I won't presume your ignorance and explain the difference between the two, as that would come off snarky and snide. A simple syntactical error which we've all had happen to us.

Uh...HUH, yeah well, I'm graduating with Honors (many) this spring and so I really don't give a hoot if I spelled it wrong 'cause I have my way payed for, for a very long while now and I'll be laughing all the way to the bank. :D

Besides, it was much too late to care!:crazed:

Emperor Howdy
03-31-2002, 11:53 PM
More power to you, Deoxy! Thank God we have a future scientist in the bunch. Now you can find the cure for cancer and dangle it in the face of the guy with leukemia who used to beat you up after school and call you a nerd!

The Rubber Cat
04-01-2002, 03:24 PM

Hello, Jargo. Isn't it time for you to promote yourself again?;) My secret is safe with you...

derek would like to thank the rubber cat for opening derek's eyes to the real truth so derek will be better equipped to convert derek's racist redneck friends and family members derek needs evidence that limbaugh is a bigot and slants the truth and lies to further limbaugh's right wing adgenda derek hopes the rubber cat is not a bitter communist who is sad that al gore is not the president or worse yet ralph nader derek sorely needs guidance as derek fears that derek may have been brainwashed by the right wing conspiracy all hail the rubber cat down with homework

WHAT?!? O ho! The Rubber Cat enjoys derek's brainwashed monotone no puntuation reply. I can almost hear you in my head (turns out it was someone else). Gore for president? Perish the thought! The Rubber Cat hates sloppy liberals, too. And fee17.ls sorry for misdirected communists.

The Rubber Cat says: "Do your homework, kids."

Good God!! It just hit me!! What have I done!!?? What has PENDO done!!!?? It's like advertising that Batman is Bruce Wayne!! This is a terrible, terrible discovery come waaaay too early. Let's pray we are wrong, for I fear we will never hear from The Rubber Cat again.

:) Relax. The Rubber Cat has returned.:)

Goodness! All this scrutiny for little ol' me?;) I can't stand not knowing who I will be in the end...

PENDO!...oops..I mean...

MTFBWY and HH!

;)

The Rubber Cat
04-01-2002, 03:38 PM
Uh...HUH, yeah well, I'm graduating with Honors (many) this spring and so I really don't give a hoot if I spelled it wrong 'cause I have my way payed for, for a very long while now and I'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

That's right. Go ahead and laugh. The Rubber Cat hopes Deoxy's hubris doesn't preclude and prevent her from 19. proof reading her resume before she sends it out or it might find itself consigned to the circular file and then her laughter at the bank might turn into chortling at the laundromat or guffawing at the dishwashing station. Heh Hoo!

Pendo
04-01-2002, 04:15 PM
Lol The Rubber Cat! You nearly had people thinking I was you...AS IF...:rolleyes:.

THE RUBBER....erm...PENDO!

The Rubber Cat
04-02-2002, 08:42 AM
Heh hoo! The First 25 were easy. Here. 25. n... Those were just toss-aways to get you interested. To whet your appetite.

But from now it's gets steadily more difficult. I'm headed for 75 posts and my own Rubber Cat avatar, remember? It's not over yet. So those who thought they had it figured out need to remember: There was more than one eternal padawan.

Only PENDO! and Emperor Jargo know the truth.

I'll be disappearing for awhile to let you all ponder that.

Tootles!

Deoxyribonucleic
04-02-2002, 11:30 AM

That's right. Go ahead and laugh. The Rubber Cat hopes Deoxy's hubris doesn't preclude and prevent her from 19. proof reading her resume before she sends it out or it might find itself consigned to the circular file and then her laughter at the bank might turn into chortling at the laundromat or guffawing at the dishwashing station. Heh Hoo!

Like I SAID...I'm taken care of for a very long while now so I AM LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK or perhaps you haven't learned how to read yet?

That's ok, I'll buy you all the phonics programs you need to get you up and reading little one.

Deoxyribonucleic
04-02-2002, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Deoxyribonucleic

Like I SAID...I'm taken care of for a very long while now so I AM LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK or perhaps you haven't learned how to read yet?

That's ok, I'll buy you all the phonics programs you need to get you up and reading little one.

I'm quoting myself because I realize I've stooped to the level.
This thread has totally gotten out of hand and has turned into a frag fest against silly things and each other - something I do not have time for or wish to participate in.

First, I would like to apologize to Rubber Cat for poking fun at your reading skills...I'm more than sure you are very capable of reading!

Second, I would like to apologize for starting this thread. I started it only because I was so surprised to hear the roses in the toilet thing in light of all that has happened in the world as of late. It just really surprised me that some people act in this manner.

Third, at the end of this post I am UNsubscribing from this thread and going back to the threads dealing with Star Wars and other nice things :)

Again, I apologize for starting this HORRIBLE thread!

See you on the other side (of this HORRIBLE thread)

;)