PDA

View Full Version : Who still plays with their Star Wars toys?

Pendo
03-30-2002, 09:18 AM
Just wondering how many of you still play with your Star Wars Action Figures and playsets.

I don't...honest ;)

PENDO!

DeadEye
03-30-2002, 09:54 AM
I do...I'll admit it. I even play with the preview edition Jango Fett.

SWAFMAN
03-30-2002, 12:43 PM
I prefer to think of it as "exploring the action features of my collectibles." ;)

Okay, okay,.... sometimes when I'm sure I'm all alone, I confess to occassionally "helping" the ships along by making engine sounds.

But I DON'T play with them! I'm too old for that.

That would be silly.

right?

JEDIpartner
03-30-2002, 12:48 PM
I'm out and pround in many ways...

This being one of them! Hahahahaha!!!:D

Emperor Howdy
03-30-2002, 04:17 PM
Ewww, OUCH, SWAFMAN!! Tell me you don't STILL make the engine sounds!??! That's giving me cold chills! :p

Well, I don't actually "play" with them. I just stare over and over and over again at them. It's really kind of sad. They're toys! They're MEANT to be played with....but I....I....I just can't.

browndroid
03-30-2002, 06:44 PM
well....when theres nothin to do i like to mess around with them...uhh.....yeah, thats it.....:D

Jargo
03-30-2002, 06:46 PM
it's okay to be scared Howdy. We understand. We can help you overcome this fear and join us in playing with......... toys? Did I just read toys? Not.....? oh.

I play with all kinds of toys and especially my star wars toys. I like to run round the house with my Y-wing and make screechy engine noises and laser sounds. I torment the dog with electronic FX R2-D2 and his "beepity blooble blip thrrrrrp!" sounds. I like to play with my armies and have characters duke it out on my desk while I sit here typing. I repose them witha new move as I wait the three hours for a page to load. There's nothing wrong in grown men playing with.... toys. TOYS TOYS TOYS................ I'm going now... :crazed:

LTBasker
03-30-2002, 07:39 PM
Who doesn't play with their toys is odd. :p I still make engines, lightsabers, blasters, crashes, torpedos, charge ups, droids, humans, aliens and all the sounds I can while playing with my toys! :cool: :happy:

PloKoon2385
03-30-2002, 10:26 PM
I play with them ALL THE TIME! I make all the noises, and voices. It is hard for me to do Leia's and Padme's though.... But I am good at Vader, Piett, Motti, C-3PO, Han, Mace, Yoda, Palpatine, Ackbar and Qui-Gon... And I love to make ship noises! Me and my brother and my friend all get together and have a grand old battle. My friend and I are 17 and my brother is 14. I love to play with them. Toys are child's play things, and we are all children inside.

jedihunter25
03-30-2002, 10:35 PM
Everytime I get a new ship, or something with firing missiles, I chase my cat around and fire missiles at him. He loves it too.

JediTricks
04-02-2002, 09:43 PM
I do. Why, just 2 days ago I was all bored and so I grabbed a few nearby figures and had Obi-Wan (Jedi Training) hack Deluxe Maul (topless version) to pieces thanks to Maul's pathetic, crappy arms.

spacelord
04-03-2002, 09:53 AM
Every couple of days my oldest son says ' Lets play Star Wars with all of your guys!' (He has about 40 of his own, but many of the weapons are mysteriously broken or missing) So I take them off the shelf, make a huge mountain out of the blanket on the couch, and it is go time. I can make all the 'realistic movie sounds' I want, and just look like a caring father spending quality time with his children.

Dave_Cameron
04-03-2002, 12:42 PM
I play with my toys as well. My 12 year old son thinks I'm an absolute nut case, but he wouldn't have me any other way. He thinks his dad's pretty cool. At least that's what he told me!