PDA

View Full Version : VA - Episode 2 Collection 2

sith pedagog
03-30-2002, 12:34 PM
I found all 6 of the collection 2 figures in my local Wal-Mart this morning. The pegs were full! No 12" figures yet. By the way, both my battle droid and my plo koon came with no background boards. Any news on this?

Deoxyribonucleic
03-30-2002, 12:38 PM
I got mine last week and no background either. There was a thread posted about by SWcollector - he too had no background on his plo

someone said they were left overs from those handed out to buyers as samples or something along those lines.

NesteaFett
03-30-2002, 03:20 PM
Good, they're in Virginia. Only a matter of time until they get to NC.

sith pedagog
03-30-2002, 04:32 PM
Oh! I forgot to tell you that I found them in Roanoke, not too far from NC anyway. I have a a feeling that most of the Wal-Marts have them in the back room already!

NesteaFett
03-30-2002, 07:36 PM
I went to my Wal-Mart in Greenville around 7. I noticed that several of the pegs were empty. The figures that were there earlier have been peg warmers for quite sometime. I'm wondering if someone is making room! HA HA HA! The sad thing is even if I find Collection 2 it's already coming in the mail for me.

NesteaFett
03-30-2002, 10:52 PM
I'm just looking for a simple battledroid right now. Would any of you all who are finding these figures be able to pick me up one? I know it's kinda strange cuz it's just a battle droid but I need it to complete Wav 1 collection 2.

sith pedagog
03-31-2002, 04:51 AM
I'll let you know, I'm going ou this morning to look.

Deoxyribonucleic
04-02-2002, 11:38 AM
Seems like the wal-mart I found mine in finally got smart and stopped putting them out, but I keep looking!

BTW, cool avatar nesteafett, that game ROCKS!!! I can't tear myself away from it for very long :)

JetsAndHeels
04-02-2002, 11:40 AM
I will be checking the Super Wal-Mart in Danville, Va tonight. Hopefully I can come up with something. They usually have a pretty good selection.

NesteaFett
04-02-2002, 05:34 PM
Wish you luck and yes Jedi Outcast is the game. I still can't get over the lightsaber and force use. Finally, a game that makes you feel remotely a jedi.