PDA

View Full Version : Do you know PHP?

SirSteve
03-31-2002, 10:39 PM
I am looking for someone familiar with PHP and MySQL that could help SSG with a project. Please e-mail me if you can help.

Emperor Howdy
04-01-2002, 12:07 AM
I am looking for someone familiar with PHP

SirSteve, I know this is your website and all.....but you really need to be careful with that stuff. I knew a guy once who messed around with that and jumped off a building because he thought he could fly.

:D.....take my wife, please!

Wolfwood319
04-01-2002, 12:24 AM
He said PHP not PCP! :crazed:

Funny though, I think that guy who played Superman on the old B & W show jumped off a building cause he thought he was Superman.

I wonder what kind of project? I personally have very little knowledge in PHP, but I know people who do.

Emperor Howdy
04-01-2002, 12:43 AM
He said PHP not PCP!

Oooooooooooooooooooooooh, right!! Of course he did! "PCP"......jeeeez, sometimes I'm so friggin' stupid!!

Anyway, SirSteve, about PHP. For a long time scientists thought it was semi-safe. It was commonly used as a dietary aid, and even helped control urges in alcoholics. What happened was, college students started spiking drinks and....huh?....what do you want Wolfwood? Right. Uh-huh. And? So?. Ooooooooooooooooooooooh, of course he did!! *bangs hand on forehead* Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

Jargo
04-01-2002, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by SirSteve
Do you know PHP?
No, but if you hum it I'll play it.... :D :eek: :( sorry........

My tame PC tech wot fixes and patches things up when I screw up the old machine says you're PHP is screwy. He's the only person I know who even understands what PHP does. it's all so new and weird. one string wrong and the whole lot fouls up right?

Sorry, shouldn't have even posted this useless reply number 357... I'll be going now. :stupid:

SirSteve
04-04-2002, 03:28 PM
No programmers amoungst the SSG forumites?

SWAFMAN
04-04-2002, 04:55 PM
I'm pretty much a lightweight with SQL, but if you want to PM or email me with the issue(s), I can maybe take a look and run it past a couple associates who are megaSQLgeeks.

Slicker
02-02-2009, 04:23 AM
Hecks yes I know PHP! That used to be my boy. We used to blaze that sh*t up in high school.

Kaptain Curk
02-03-2009, 07:01 PM
u really need to be careful with that stuff