PDA

View Full Version : Entertainment Earth Selling AOTC Now!

The One
04-01-2002, 02:03 AM
My buddy bought a few cases of AOTC from Entertainment Earth on FRiday. He went down to pick them up, so I dont know if they are selling them just there or online as well. Also I called and after a few minutes of talking to the guy on the phone, he agreed to sell me a few cases even though I didnt preorder any, if I came down in person. SO I guess they are selling them. Although another friend called as well and they told him they arent selling them yet, so I guess it depends on who you talk to. You might want to call and check it out. But I know he got them cause I saw the cases and the receipt. SO if you dont mind paying a little more, actually its Entertainment Earth, so alot more ( Nobody rips off the collectors better then our good pals over at Entertainment Earth) :sur: then call them up and get your cases now, cause even though they arent up on the website for in stock, they are selling them now that is Confirmed. :confused:

Mandalorian Candidat
04-01-2002, 03:37 PM
So what constitutes "a little more." About $13 a figure is my guess.

Dave_Cameron
04-01-2002, 03:41 PM
Yow! That's a lot of money for a figure that will be out on the pegs in a couple short weeks. Especially since they didn't even have to bother with the shipping cost!

The One
04-01-2002, 09:46 PM
thats why I passed on them. Found half so far at Wal-Mart, Im sure Ill find the other half before the 23rd. I would never buy from Entertainment Earth, just wanted to see if they really were selling them early

GeneralKenobi
04-01-2002, 09:50 PM
I'm in the same boat as The One...I've found about 12 figs at Wal-Marts so far...