PDA

View Full Version : Y-wing, B-wing, Tatooine Skiff To Trade For New Aotc Figures

julian
04-01-2002, 05:11 AM
Hi, i have the following vehicles which I'm willing to trade for the new AOTC figures. I have them mint in the box or loose. the loose ones include their boxes in top shape and the inserts as well.
The mint ones in their unopened packages have a higher trading value, therefore requiring more figures on a possible trade

Here is the list:

MINT

TATOOINE SKIFF (GREEN TINT)
B-WING
Y-WING

LOOSE WITH MINT BOXES AND INSERTS

TATOOINE SKIFF (GREEN TINT)
B-WING
Y-WING
SNOWSPEEDER (RED BOX)
TIE FIGHTER (NO BOX)
TIE INTERCEPTOR
DARTH VADER'S TIE
NABOO FIGHTER
ANAKIN'S PODRACER
AT-AT
AOTC JEDI STARFIGHTER(NO LEGO)

LOOSE 12" FIGURES WITH MINT BOXES

HAN SOLO WITH TAUNTAUN
KAADU WITH TARPALS
FIRST ISSUE DARTH MAUL (1998)
AURRA SING
ELECTRONIC R2-D2 AND C-3PO
DARTH MAUL WITH SITH SPEEDER(ITEM COMES WITH A REAL SAND CUSTOM BASE, DETAILED DASHBOARD PANELS)

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING ANY OF THESE ITEMS , GIVE ME A HOLLER HERE:

JODARSHAN@AOL.COM

I WILL BE WILLING TO TRADE ANY OF THESE ITEMS AS I HAD MENTIONED FOR NEW AOTC FIGURES (NOT PREVIEW ONES) .THESE ARE THE AOTC FIGURES I HAVE : TUSKEN RAIDER, BOBA FETT KAMINO ESCAPE, BATTLE DROID ARENA,PLO-KOON, SHAAK TI AND TYPHO, THEREFORE ANY OTHER FIGURES FROM AOTC BESIDES THE ONES I HAVE ALREADY LISTED I HAVE, I WILL TRADE YOU FOR. I ALSO WOULD NEED TWO OF EACH AOTC FIGURE AS I COLLECT TWO OF EACH, ONE TO OPEN AND ONE TO KEEP MINT IN ITS PACKAGE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING ANY OF THE ITEMS ON MY LIST, CHECK OUT THE "SELLING/BUYING" AREA IN THESE FORUMS WHERE I HAVE POSTED PRICES FOR EVERYONE OF THEM.
THANKS!
THANKS!

boss nass
04-29-2002, 10:18 PM
do you still need atoc figs?

DarkSide
04-30-2002, 04:17 AM
I have all Aotc figures except for darth dooku. I am interested in trading your vehicles for my figure. Let me know which one you need, and we can work something out.:evil:

WesleySr
05-06-2002, 01:08 PM
Hey, I am interested in your loose y-wing, b-wing, tie interceptor, and skiff. I can get most of the AOTC figures and have an impressive list of POTF2 figures and toys (alot of rare variations). Let me know what you need or would like to trade.

DarthSkinnyMan
05-20-2002, 01:25 PM
Looking for mint B-wing....how many figs do you need for it.

sithlord0071
05-26-2002, 01:21 AM
Do you still have any of these for trade

Runobot
05-29-2002, 11:17 AM
What do you want for a loose y-wing? I will trade you for it.

metaljedi
05-29-2002, 10:35 PM
I sent you an email about the Mint Y-wing

darthdeogg
06-06-2002, 03:19 PM
Interested in Jedi Starfighter, TIE Interceptor, and B-Wing. What are you looking for?