PDA

View Full Version : Racism is wack.

The Rubber Cat
04-01-2002, 03:08 PM
The 'tween magazine J-14 had an article in entitled "Racism is wack." Wack as in not "dope" or "d16.a bomb".

I heartily concur with their journalistic assessment. Hoo hah!

JetsAndHeels
04-01-2002, 03:10 PM
The Rubber Cat is right. Racism is wack.
You know what else is wack?
Its Monday, which means back to work.

2-1B
04-01-2002, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by JangoFett96
Its Monday, which means back to work.

Work? It seems like you've been here all day! :D :D :D

The enigmatic Rubber Cat returns . . . ;)

I concur, racism is wack. It reminds me of a T-shirt I've seen that says, "racism sucks".

How about racism is bunk? :D

Seriously, though, at least they are addressing the issue with those "younglings" :)

JetsAndHeels
04-01-2002, 03:16 PM
Caesar,
Ive been at work, and here!!
LOL!!

The Rubber Cat
04-01-2002, 03:32 PM
The enigmatic Rubber Cat returns . . . ;)

O ho! The Rubber Cat is not as enigmatic as he would like to think if his writing style is so much of a calling card that the likes of Emperor Jargo and PENDO! among others have deciphered his true identity already.

Sometimes (not often) having a large vocabulary can be a curse. The Rubber Cat will try to use smaller words in the future.

"Homophobia is also wack."

2-1B
04-01-2002, 03:36 PM
What? No clue for 18. ?

JEDIpartner
04-01-2002, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by The Rubber Cat

Agreed.

Sexism is wack as well.

JetsAndHeels
04-01-2002, 03:40 PM
And dont forget,
Tobacco is wacko if youre a teen!!
www.truth.com

JetsAndHeels
04-01-2002, 03:41 PM
oops, that was a mistake. :sur:
I meant to put the truth website about not smoking!!
Oh, who cares, it was a joke anyway.

browndroid
04-01-2002, 04:04 PM
hey so is slavery, i cant belive there is still slavery in the galaxy, the republic anti-slavery laws are...the republic doesnt exist out here.............yeah.........um right.......:rolleyes:

notafinga
04-01-2002, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by The Rubber Cat

Sometimes (not often) having a large vocabulary can be a curse. The Rubber Cat will try to use smaller words in the future.

notafinga would like to suggest that perhaps The Rubber Cat's true curse is a proximal Webster's Dictionary and a quick thumb.:D

jeddah
04-02-2002, 03:45 AM
For me, any type of oppressive flak is wack.

Of course, in the UK, we spell it with a 'u' :p

jeddah :kiss:

The Rubber Cat
04-02-2002, 07:44 AM
notafinga would like to suggest that perhaps The Rubber Cat's true curse is a proximal Webster's Dictionary and a quick thumb.:D

What? Oho! The Rubber Cat has no thumbs. NNNNGGGG! The Rubber Cat uses the American Heritage Dictionary to look up the big words Jargo occasionally tosses into circulation. CLUE DELETED(<-----That was a huge clue. That was so huge, I am tempted to delete it later in the day.)

For me, any type of oppressive flak is wack.

Of course, in the UK, we spell it with a 'u'

The Rubber Cat is confused. You spell U.K. with a 'u'?

Or 'u'pressive?

Or w'u'ck?

Or.... 21. d?

jeddah
04-02-2002, 08:26 AM
Ac', "wack", you wack fack

or, as we would say, "You wuck f..."

:p

jeddah

Jargo
04-02-2002, 08:47 AM
Are you sniffing something you shouldn't jeddah? Wuck? the other one obviously but wuck? how peculiar....

Up here in merseyside Wack is something completely different. It's a Scouse term meaning mate or pal. used affectionately as in "Alright wack?" Sometimes lengthened to 'Wacker'. Not sure where it came from but it's an old term only really used by playwrites of the crap Willy Russel variety who have no grasp of real colloquialisms used by the real people of Merseyside. PENDO wouls probably know more than me cuz he's in Liverpool the home of wack. Actually i don't think anyone my side of the river ever uses it. We tend to use "Alright, yer scrawny bastard?" or something of that nature instead :happy:

Fulit
04-02-2002, 10:04 AM
Don't you hate pants?

JEDIpartner
04-02-2002, 10:18 AM
Pants are only wack when you buy off the rack.

2-1B
05-08-2002, 01:39 AM
Has the Rubber Cat ever "revealed" him or herself yet?
Not following through on something you start is wack. :D

QLD
05-08-2002, 01:47 AM
I have to concur. Racism is indeed "whack".