PDA

View Full Version : The new nikto pics

nwookie
04-01-2002, 06:49 PM
The new Nikto pics (front page) appear to show that this figure also has the saber attached to the figure's hand. It atleast appears that way as the figure is packaged with a hilt in his hands and the blade separated...like the hilt is immovable. Am I seeing straight?

JEDIpartner
04-01-2002, 10:17 PM
I can't see them doing something THAT bone-headed. I'm pretty sure they just have him in the package holding it. (I hope)

Wolfwood319
04-01-2002, 10:32 PM
Well, I could see them having him hold the hilt because his arms can't be set any other way in the package it seems. Either way though, because of the pose, I couldn't see having him without him holding his lightsaber.

pthfnder89
04-02-2002, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Wolfwood319
Well, I could see them having him hold the hilt because his arms can't be set any other way in the package it seems. Either way though, because of the pose, I couldn't see having him without him holding his lightsaber.

Exactly. The saber hilt isn't molded to his hands, it's just that his arms are molded to hold it with both hands. So if they packaged the lightsaber in a seperate bubble like Yoda or Shaak Ti, he would look very strange in the package, because his arms would just be sitting out in front.

I'm a little disappointed that he doesn't seem to have any other joints besides the standard ones, so his arms look like they can only move up and down.

But he's STILL the figure I'm most looking forward to! I love the way he looks :)

Jayspawn
04-02-2002, 12:12 PM
I like em! Can't wait!

evenflow
04-02-2002, 02:41 PM
I was thinking the same thing. It sucks that will will always have to be in that same position.

Wolfwood319
04-02-2002, 04:16 PM
Well, it seems someone likes it enough to pay $200 for it:

Check it out here (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1718211597)

This figure is going to be out in a few weeks, some people are just nuts.