PDA

View Full Version : Are...

AT-AT Man
04-02-2002, 08:14 AM
Yoda, Zam, and jar jar gunna be out on the 23, haven't seen an updated list yet.

JEDIpartner
04-02-2002, 09:12 AM
have no idea! Keep checking back with the rest of us. We're all as confused as you are! :)

Jargo
04-02-2002, 09:32 AM
Is there a moderator in the house? Anyone - hellooooooooo...

These threads should all be compiled and merged. There's like sixteen trillion gazillion threads all asking the same thing. I'm not having a go at anyone but surely a cursory glance through this section would turn up at least twenty threads asking what figures are getting released on the 23rd of April. couldn't they all be merged so it's a big thread of confusion the way hasbro wants it? How are we expected to know what's being released if hasbro don't tell us in advance? It's like a lucky dip at the moment. you just got to a store on the 23rd and close your eyes and grab a handful and then find out what's been released.
If hasbro are going to release so much stuff they could at least tell us which stuff so we can all plan a strategy and budget for it. I'm sensing much pegwarming in the near future the way things are looking. Especially if this rumour of re-released POTJ figs is true. POTJ on SAGA cards amongst all the other stuff. Or are they just trying to take us back to how it used to be so that we don't panic buy? Will there be waves released and just re-released so they sit in the stores the way the vintage figures did and you could just waltz in anytime and pick up older figures with the new? Tell us hasbro please. You confound my sense of logic and reason with this illogical show of marketing.

But mostly, can a moderator please merge these threads? Thank you. :)

JEDIpartner
04-02-2002, 09:35 AM
They are around, but you can never get one when you want one!!!