PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Carded Figure???

GNT
08-30-2001, 02:46 AM
From the Poer Of The Jedi line,which carded figure do you like the most because of they way its packaged or the Force File,etc

Which one and why?

2-1B
08-30-2001, 02:55 AM
The Duros figure.

Why? I like the added sticker proclaiming it as Fan's Choice #1. It's a nice distinction.

Lobito
08-30-2001, 12:03 PM
Hmmm...Boba Feet Special Edition 300th figure. No doubt the best packaged figure of the POTJ line.

master jedi
08-30-2001, 03:40 PM
Boba Fett 300th figure by far is the best.

Oilboy
08-31-2001, 08:48 PM
The new Sandtrooper....freaking awesome!!!!!

GNT
09-06-2001, 04:04 AM
I like the look of Ellors and Ketwol on their cards,Maybe its because they are aliens? or just the sticker on Ellors bubble?

Bel-Cam Jos
09-06-2001, 11:25 AM
The 300th Fett wins hands down, but for regular carded ones, the variation Dagobah Vader where his helmet faceplate is off.

Mandalorian Candidat
09-06-2001, 03:25 PM
I don't really have a favourite figure. However, being an American my favorite has to be Boba Fett 300 just because the packaging looks great. If we're only talking about carded stuff, then it would have to be the sandtrooper. It has a decent pose for an enclosed space.

Bel-Cam Jos
09-06-2001, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat:

I don't really have a favourite figure. However, being an American my favorite has to be Boba Fett 300...
MC, you know that crazy Brit, GNT! He's always so colourful around the neighbourhood. :)

GNT
09-07-2001, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat:

MC, you know that crazy Brit, GNT! He's always so colourful around the neighbourhood. :)

Aaahhhh Im an Aussie,Bel-Cam Jos :p :rolleyes:

Bel-Cam Jos
09-08-2001, 11:18 AM
But I thought only British people used that "ou," as in "colour," GNT? ;) Wow, finding out you're Austrian really changes some things! :p

bigbarada
09-08-2001, 02:11 PM
I thought Luke X-Wing looked pretty nice in his bubble and I really liked the ref photo on his JFF. However I didn't savor it long as I opened him up five seconds after getting him!

I like the carded Mechanic Chewie the most though, especially since he looks like such a bargain when compared to Bespin Leia or a Duro.

GNT
09-09-2001, 12:54 AM
But I thought only British people used that "ou," as in "colour," GNT? ;) Wow, finding out you're Austrian really changes some things! :p

We in Australia have the "ou" :) I'm not "Austrian",I'm Australian :D

bigbarada
09-09-2001, 01:08 AM
Heehee, that reminds me of the opening scene to Dumb and Dumber.:D

Hey, GNT, only six more posts until you're a Jedi Ambassor!

GNT
09-09-2001, 01:16 AM
Hey, GNT, only six more posts until you're a Jedi Ambassor!

Remember its not a competition :)

Bel-Cam Jos
09-13-2001, 10:27 PM
GNT, I thought we knew each other better! Of course, I know you are from the only country that's a continent in the world, Australia. I was joking several times. I figured my smilies would tell you that. Should I do upside down smilies so you can read them properly? :) (p.s. This last sentence was sarcastic ;) )

I'm surprised no ones mentioned this before: I think Tatooine Luke and ST Han were the only SW characters to get 'carded.' ("We don't need to see your identification," "Who is this? What's your operating number?" ). :p

humsup
09-14-2001, 01:29 AM
If its a POTJ Carded fig you're refering to, then it has to be JEK PORKINS. I love the fat ba**ard when its first release and still do after I've seen so many other outstanding figs from newer waves.

If its on a whole scale basis, then I like the Freeze Frame Removable helmet Darth Vader. He's really one of a kind :)

GNT
09-14-2001, 02:42 AM
GNT, I thought we knew each other better! Of course, I know you are from the only country that's a continent in the world, Australia. I was joking several times. I figured my smilies would tell you that. Should I do upside down smilies so you can read them properly? :) (p.s. This last sentence was sarcastic ;) )

I'm surprised no ones mentioned this before: I think Tatooine Luke and ST Han were the only SW characters to get 'carded.' ("We don't need to see your identification," "Who is this? What's your operating number?" ). :p

Allright its settled then :)

Silver