PDA

View Full Version : Saesee Tiin name

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-02-2002, 09:30 PM
The new Saesee Tiin figure is called Saesee Tiin: Jedi Master, is it not? When they made a Saesee figure a year ago, wasn't it also called Jedi Master? They could at least call it by the name it was given on the cardback, Arena Battle. WHYYY???

Lord Tenebrous
04-02-2002, 10:34 PM
The photos on the back are often taken before the product is finalized, and the title was switched from Arena Battle to Jedi Master. This was very common in POTJ, to see variation between the pictures and the products, as well as differences in the titles on the Force File and the proof of purchase.

Much like your location will change from the error Tapoca City to the final Tipoca City. :)

pthfnder89
04-03-2002, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous
The photos on the back are often taken before the product is finalized, and the title was switched from Arena Battle to Jedi Master. This was very common in POTJ, to see variation between the pictures and the products, as well as differences in the titles on the Force File and the proof of purchase.

Much like your location will change from the error Tapoca City to the final Tipoca City. :)

Or perhaps Tapioca City! Mmmm.... City of Pudding... :p

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-03-2002, 07:30 PM
. . . the error Tapoca City to the final Tipoca City.
I've been meaning to change that for a while now. I guess I'm a lazy bum . . .:crazed: