PDA

View Full Version : Luminara can MOVE!

pthfnder89
04-03-2002, 11:34 AM
One good thing that I could tell from the low-rez Ebay pics is that Luminara has some arm articulation. I'm so relieved to find this out.

This is one of my most looked-forward to figures, but I was afraid that her left arm was stuck in that unusual palms up position. It looked very cool in the pictures from ToyFair, but it woiuld be really unfortunate if she couldn't move from that. Thankfully it looks like her left elbow has a joint. Judging by the way she is packaged, it looks like she also has a wrist joint on her right arm.

Good news for one of the ultra-posed figures. After Shaak Ti turned out to have no more than THREE measley points of articulation, I was extremely worried about Luminara.

Sorry if I seem over-excited about this small news, but I am really looking forward to her; the detail is outstanding and I even like her super pose. Finding out that she has some substance beyond that is good news for me.:)

JEDIpartner
04-03-2002, 11:36 AM
her robes will be a flappin' regardless of what position you put her in. Poor lass... she won't even be able to take a break. Maybe I'll recreate Marilyn Monroe's subway grate scene with this one... Luminara on the streets of Coruscant! :D

pthfnder89
04-03-2002, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
her robes will be a flappin' regardless of what position you put her in. Poor lass... she won't even be able to take a break. Maybe I'll recreate Marilyn Monroe's subway grate scene with this one... Luminara on the streets of Coruscant! :D

Lol
Yeah, she will ALWAYS be stuck fightin and twirlin, but I'm glad she can at least FIGHT and TWIRL. Shaak Ti can only stand there. Makes her kind of an easy target in the arena.:rolleyes:

JEDIpartner
04-03-2002, 11:52 AM
I'm putting MY Shaak Ti in a carnival diorama... I'll have Ugnaughts throw pies or baseballs at her face. She looks like some sort of carnival reject anyhow. Poor cow.

I still think that Luminara is a STEVIE NICKS wannabe... :rolleyes: :p