PDA

View Full Version : What if...?

Wolfwood319
04-03-2002, 03:29 PM
Consider this, if Hasbro was going to re-release any 1 specefic item that was previously made from 1996 to the present, from any line, which item would you want re-released?

For me it would probably be the Eopie beast pack with Qui-Gon.

I remember seeing the movie and wanting to do a diorama with some of these guys, but of course that didn't happen. I saw 1 once for $70, but I refuse to pay that much for Hasbro's mistake.

What's the one thing that got away from you that you'd like rereleased?

fourtwo
04-03-2002, 03:36 PM
all the exclusives and figures i didn't get a chance at cause i live in canada.

DarthMaulSithLord
04-03-2002, 03:46 PM
These:
- Eopie & Qui-Gon Jinn: this time with electronic growl.
- Darth Vader's TIE-Fighter: electronic lights and sounds, scaled retractable landing gear and made of better plastic and without the stupid guns.
- B-Wing Fighter: electronic lights and sounds, scaled landing gear and ramp accessory. ROTJ Pilot is included.
- Y-Wing Fighter: electronic lights and sounds, scaled landing gear and ramp accessory. ANH Gold Leader Is included and removable R2 unit.
- TIE-Interceptor: electronic lights and sounds.

:cool:

bigbarada
04-03-2002, 05:29 PM
Why the first Ep1 Darth Maul, of course! We all know you can never have enough Darth Mauls!:rolleyes:

In all actuality, I would say the Ep1 Fambaa; but give him some articulation and have him come with both the shield projector and shield relay so we can choose which one to use. On top of it all, make him a regular release figure, so we're not paying $125 for him.

An articulated version of the Falumpaset with Ammo Wagon would be nice too. Eopie would be cool also. What can I say, I'm a sucker for the big dumb beasts.

bigbarada
04-03-2002, 05:37 PM
Oh, and while you're at it Hasbro, go ahead and re-release the 6" Artoo-Detoo (without the utility arms). My nephews decided mine was hungry for a chocolate bar and I need a new one, only I don't feel like paying $20 for one. So, there you are. Snap to it! Chop, chop!!:D

2-1B
04-03-2002, 05:39 PM
I'd also have to say Eopie, because it's one of the few things I never saw in stores. TC-14, Sio Bibble, and Swimming Jar Jar would be included on that list too. :)

icatch9
04-03-2002, 05:41 PM
I would like the Y Wing re-released. I did get one, but I wouldn't mind a couple more to open and show off.

sith_killer_99
04-03-2002, 07:07 PM
Freeze Frame Weequay on US card!

Jargo
04-03-2002, 07:18 PM
More Fambaas would be good. I got one but I'd love one with the shield generator thngy instead of the drum thingy. And like BB said, some articulation or at least a different leg pose.
A re-released Bantha and a new Dewback that isn't grazing the ground with it's chin permanently.Yeah, a new Dewback with a new mounted Sandtrooper. And a second release of a new dewback with Pacithhip trader from TPM.

I'd like a re-release of the cantina band member that doesn't have the wide legs but stands as well as Barquin D'an from the Rebo band pairs. That cloaky thing has got to go too. In fact just resculpt the body completely but keep the head cuz that's the cool part, and the hands are cool too all gnarly like. and the elbow articulation. And add knees so he can sit down. And give him the bandfill instrument with the set and make it properly unlike the half hearted attempt from the last release. It's the keyboard of the band and the geezer sits to play it. So you gotta add knee articulation. But make him a regular carded release this time. I only managed to get a total of two of the fanclub exclusive at ridiculous import prices and I really want to complete the band.

Did you say one item? you should know that this kind of thread gets out of hand because no-one can ever stick to the alloted amount of choices :)

Rogue II
04-03-2002, 08:05 PM
I want the Han Solo with TaunTaun. I didn't get him the first go-around. I only saw him once in the store, but didn't have the cash with me.

I never had the chance to get CC Leia or Motti, TC-14, and R2-B1 either. I'm not an Episode I collector, but I wanted those last 2.

GeneralKenobi
04-03-2002, 08:15 PM
Target Skiff and Watto's Box were 2 that I missed.

Rollo Tomassi
04-03-2002, 10:17 PM
Skiffs and Y-Wings!

Sio Bibble, TC-14, R2-B1, Pit Droids, Naboo guy, Padme w grappler, and R2 with holo Leia if you have time.

But mainly Skiffs and Y-Wings!

pthfnder89
04-04-2002, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO

Did you say one item? you should know that this kind of thread gets out of hand because no-one can ever stick to the alloted amount of choices :)

Lol, I was thinking the same thing EJ. Instead of one re-reeleased item it turns into a wish list of new stuff. Oh well, us collectors are just wishful thinkers at heart:D

I would say the Y-wing, because I never even saw one at retail, but I have two vintage ones so I don't *really* need another.

Probably the Skiff. I saw 5 at Target and I only bought one because I assumed they weren't selling to well and they would be there the next week.:rolleyes: God forgive me my stupidity.

evenflow
04-04-2002, 12:11 PM
Honestly, nothing. I would not want anything re-released.

If i had to choose one thing though, FF Sandtrooper.

fourtwo
04-04-2002, 01:51 PM
i couldn't pick just one, i've missed too many things since i've started collecting :)