PDA

View Full Version : Darth Maul?

Battle Droid
04-03-2002, 08:13 PM
I wonder what the Saga Darth Maul will be that's coming out?

Hologram?

Fulit
04-03-2002, 08:14 PM
Is there definitely going to be one? Who said?

Lord Tenebrous
04-03-2002, 11:26 PM
Rebelscum mentioned it, but not as part of a particular assortment.

I'm guessing it's going to be action posed, with the new-style blades, probably with one arm frozen in an elbow jab, and the other hand frozen behind him, holding his lightstaff. :rolleyes:

Edit: But since he'd be Collection 1, there will be an "elbow-jab" action feature. Rah.

Beast
04-03-2002, 11:33 PM
Hopefully it's a Holographic Maul. That's the only version of Maul that we haven't gotten a good version of. The Wal-Mart one was a complete statue, and was to short compared to the Holo Sidious that they released in the E1. He didn't even look that like Maul in the face. :(

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

LTBasker
04-03-2002, 11:57 PM
We've gotten a good version of Maul? We've gotten ok versions with good limited features, but a good Maul? ;)

Hopefully it's a more articulated Jedi Duel Maul with a cloth skirt and a lightsaber that detches in the middle, has removeable blades and can hang from his waist. That's the best Maul I can think of. Oh yeah, and the blades need to be interactive so I can try to scrounge up a couple of blades from the Soft Goods Maul figures to replace those energy blast ones which will most likely come with it.

pthfnder89
04-04-2002, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by LTBasker
We've gotten a good version of Maul? We've gotten ok versions with good limited features, but a good Maul? ;)

Well to this day, the only version of him I mess with is the original Sith Speeder Maul. Granted he's missing anytype of skirt but he has plenty of articulation, a decent likeness, he can fit on his bike, and he has an awesome cloth cloak.

I also replaced the stupid arms of the otherwise good soft goods maul, with the arms from the first release Maul and its a pretty decent figure.