PDA

View Full Version : MA finds

Pages : [1] 2 3

Darth Shinji
04-04-2002, 01:33 AM
I have found series 2 figures and the jedi starfighter in the danvers salem area
Figures in the danvers wal mart, and starfighter, hasbro and lego in the salem kb toyworks.
there's bound to be more in the coming weeks, happy hunting!:D

Darth Yambag
04-06-2002, 10:41 PM
Darth Shinji,

Great idea to start a Mass. thread. I listed a question for you back in the New England thread about opening day at libert tree. If you get a chance post it here in the new Mass. thread

Thanks
Darth Justice

Darth Shinji
04-06-2002, 10:45 PM
We still have no official word from Lucasfilm on midnight screenings, or advanced sales.
Never fear, as soon as I know so will you!!:D

Darth Yambag
04-08-2002, 05:43 PM
:crazed: :crazed: :kiss: :stupid: :sur:

toys R us in Danvers/Peabody (North Shore Mall) had 5 At-St exclusives with speeder bike and Papaloo the Ewok.

Found 5 around 3:30. Then just lots of anniversary collection. Almost nothing else.

Hopefully, They are preparing for th arival. They should double their efforts. :eek:

Darth Shinji
04-09-2002, 04:10 AM
Hey guys, me again.
Suncoast Motion Picture Company in the Liberty Tree Mall,
had 1 Hasbro Jedi Starfighter at 9:00 pm last night (Monday) for 21.99.
They get their shipment tomorrow, just like Sam Goody at the Northshore Mall.
Goody has pared down their collectables considerably in the last year, since they were bought by Best Buy.
Electronics Boutique in both the northshore mall and liberty tree gat their shipments on Wednesday.
Personaly, I'd try KMart in Danvers, and Ames in Beverly.
The Wal*Mart in Salem by the Lynn border never has crap.
(last thing I saw there was Obi-Wan---from a new hoope----LAST WEEK!!)
So here's my pattern for hunting,
Hit Danvers Wal Mart @ 7:00
Target @ 8:00
(can hit another wal mart in between but others never have anything)
TRU @ 9:30
then possibly Kmart or Ames if I'm not too frustrated.
So.....What's your plan of attack for the Hunt? :)

chenlembec
04-09-2002, 05:41 PM
Here's my usual Plan of Attack on Saturdays. I usually will hit the Target in EVerett (sometime's good, sometimes bad) Froam there it's about 5 minutes to the Medford TRU and Ames is on the other end of the same plaza (I picked up Deluxe Leia and Amanaman on Saturday for $3.94 each!). Then I will either head to TRU in Cambridge and go to Newbury Comics across the street, or I will head over to WOburn (if I haven't been there lately). If I head to WOburn I will also go to the Target there as well. Unfortunatley there are no Wal-Marts on my routs, and the few times I've made the 40 minute trek to one hoping to find some early AOTC stuff, I find Jack. If anyone happens to be by a Wal mart and can pick up a couple of extra jedi figures I would be psyched. I can only pay retail and tax, but I have some coll stuff for anyone who helped me out, and I also have some good trade stuff like E.U. Kyle Katarn & Mara jade. If anyone want some deluxe figures from ames, let me know and I can pick some up. MTFBWY

chenlembec
04-09-2002, 05:44 PM
I'm still looking for the Bo-SHek wave, and Eeth Koth, if anyone spots them. Later!

boss nass
04-09-2002, 10:41 PM
they have the boshek wave at kb toys in swampscott :)

Darth Shinji
04-10-2002, 01:43 AM
Is it the one down the street from Fantasy Isalnd?

(The KB in Swampscott.)

Darth Shinji
04-13-2002, 01:21 AM
Hey! Me again.
Wal-Mart in Danvers had 2 T.I.E. Bombers, and one crashed snowspeeder last night
4/12/2, @ 9:00
I picked up the T.I.E., so there's still a snowspeeder, bomber, a bunch of sneak Zam's and R3's
:D :D

Darth Shinji
04-13-2002, 01:22 AM
By the way, is anoyne here planning to go to the midnight madness sale at the TRU in Peabody?

boss nass
04-13-2002, 02:24 AM
i will be there in peabody just yell out rebelscum and ill know who you are and i neeeeed that tie bomber

boss nass
04-13-2002, 02:30 AM
also eeth khon is at Danvers tru the whole wave!!

Darth Yambag
04-14-2002, 12:52 AM
:crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

Eeth Koth
Zutton
FX-7
Imperial officer
Rebel officer
Amidala disguise

All at the KB Toys in Burlington Mall.

I'll likely be at Peabody TRU at Midnight Madness!! Has anyone called TRU to make sure they know people are interested?

:crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :D

boss nass
04-14-2002, 01:02 AM
hey Darth yambag ill be in peabody tru on the 23rd also tie bombers and snowspeeders found at walmart in seabrool check out the new england finds thead!!

Darth Yambag
04-16-2002, 04:54 PM
Sneak Preview Jedi starfighter

2 jango sneak preview (at least, were behind the register), Several r3 and Zam's

PlaySchool Naboo fighter w/maul and Obi-Wan, also the X-wing with darth Vader

Burlington Newbury Comics
today around three

boss nass
04-16-2002, 05:15 PM
hey YAMBAG how much were the playschool sets also are you gonna be at Peabody tru on the 23rd?

Darth Yambag
04-17-2002, 12:30 AM
Sorry Boss, but I missed the price on the playschool stuff. Missed all the prices actually. I find Newbury comics prices vary, sometimes even from 2 diff figures. ie found Aurra Sing for 13 at same time QuiGon Training for 10. Other times they are very inexpensive. ****zo. I'll think to check for prices next time.

I hope to be at TRU For midnight madness. I am going away for a week in FL (get to check out a new area, I must be a geek for wanting to see AOTC figs in FL). Then I have a presentation on the 23rd so I may need to prepare/rest. having said that, I'll likely throw caution to the wind and be there at midnight madness...

chenlembec
04-17-2002, 02:03 PM
Hey Boss,
I was over at Newbury this weekend, and the playskool stuff they had was way overpriced. It was $19.99 per set, and I think these will be around $15 at Tru. I am really ****ed about TRU's decision not to do midnight madness in woburn. I used to work there, and it is by Fra my favorits Tru around here. In fact it is the only one that kept aisle 7C in tact after they redid all of the stores. I know for a fact they had a whole crew willing to work that night, and that they would have hooked it up. There would have been pre-made sets, as well as individual pegs for each figure, so it wouldn't be a mad house, but my understanding from the manager is that only Time's suqare is doind Midnight Madness. I told him (the manager) that they are supposedly doing it in Peabody, Framingham, and Andover, and he gave me a look like I was osme kind of kook. Anyway, I live in Arlington, and If I have to drive 30 minutes to get to a store that is doing midnight madness, I will go to wal-mart. WIth the 10 cents I save per figure, it will off-set my gas money. Later!

boss nass
04-17-2002, 02:30 PM
thanks for the info Chenlembec to bad i won't be seeing you in peobody it would of been nice to have seen some people from this forum there

Darth Shinji
04-17-2002, 03:18 PM
Can we get a count of who will be @ the Peabody (or another) TRU on the 23rd?
I will for one.:D

Hellzer
04-17-2002, 10:58 PM
I'll probably be at Midnight Madness in Peabody, as much as I currently might not want to. I just know that I won't be able to resist running down there come the 11th hour, especially if some of my fellow forum brethren will be there as well. So just look out for me. I'll be the normal looking young guy. Shouldn't be that hard to spot.

chenlembec
04-18-2002, 07:21 PM
Hi Guy's,
So I decide to get some China Mama for lunch today, and I get there and I say to myself, hey, let's take a quick look in Walgreens (Which is conected to China Mama) before I pick up my food, and I take a stroll down the "toy" aisle, and its crap, crap crap all through the aisle until I get to the very end of the aisle. Whats there? Thats right Collection 1 AOTC toys! The entire first wave! Unfortunatley they are $6.99 so I could only get Anakin, Jango and Kit Fisto. I just went back to pick up the super droid for my son, and they still had few figures left. What a day! I'm sorry boss, but if I am gonna drive 30 minutes for midnight madness, I'll cross the border for tax free NH! If anyone is interested in getting a car pool to head to the great white north I will look inot what stores will be doing it. Later!

Darth Yambag
04-22-2002, 05:50 PM
:D

I checked with the peabody TRU and it's a definate go tonight from 12 - 2:00. I'll be there looking for the commtech reader!

10 minutes and counting...till the rebel base is in sight...Yes

boss nass
04-22-2002, 07:21 PM
well i guess i'll see you guys tonight at peobody tru!! hey someone yell out your user name or something so we know each other from these forums

Hellzer
04-22-2002, 08:10 PM
It looks like I'll be at the ol' TRU in Peabody as well. Once the wrasslin' is over tonight I'll hopefully be out the door. The only thing holding me back is that I don't really know what to expect. You guys think there is gonna be a big crowd? I'd like to get in and out of there as soon as humanly possible. This should be very interesting night either way.

boss nass
04-22-2002, 08:43 PM
i.m hopeing there is no big crowd

Darth Shinji
04-22-2002, 09:19 PM
I'm showing up @ 11 or 11:30
See you there!
(i'll be the tall guy with the long coat and red shirt):D

boss nass
04-22-2002, 09:37 PM
i'll be the other tall guy in a black adiddas coat and tan pants

Darth Shinji
04-22-2002, 09:39 PM
all right then
see you guys in 2 and 1/2 hours:D

(save a 12" clone trooper for me!!! :D)

boss nass
04-22-2002, 09:41 PM
you got it buddy

boss nass
04-23-2002, 01:43 AM
hey what did you guys get?
me i got
royal guard
dexter
red clone
gen warrior
taun we
and a dooku light saber

had a good time and yourself?
hey shinji looks like you scored well what did ya get

Hellzer
04-23-2002, 01:52 AM
Where the heck were you guys? i tried looking for some of you going by the clothing descriptions but everything was a blur! I wasn't expecting it to be THAT crazy. Oh well. I'll be hitting the Walmart in Danvers tomorrow morning and maybe the Salem one as well. Maybe I'll see some of you there instead.

Darth Yambag
04-23-2002, 02:01 AM
Shinji and Boss,

I think I saw and talked with you guys! I haven't been on the net most of the day and missed your last posts, but just saw them.
Shinji, if you had the red shirt and Long coat and glasses, I was talking with you. I was a big guy (shorter than you but football player like) and had a beard and a "FDNY" on. I continuously laughed at scalpers looking for some GUY named Zam and scalpers yelling I need another Captain Typho!!! Fools.
Boss, I assume you were the guy with him. I am sorry I missed introducing myself, but introducing myself to random men late at night is against my own Jedi code. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

boss nass
04-23-2002, 02:08 AM
im preety sure i seen you there yambag by the description you gave me i was the guy with the girl in the red jacket even though she was just pushing a carrage around and not near me the whole time but she was next to me in line.
so what did you get

as for hellzer,im not sure if i did see ya because you gave us no description. but hey they had the eeth kohn wave there lol and it wasn't hidden this time lol

Darth Yambag
04-23-2002, 02:09 AM
Red clone trooper - looked to cool to pass up
Luminari - I collect Jedi action figures (ie anyone who is a jedi)
Nitko - same
Obi-wan - I laugh at how he hangs the assassian droid
Saesea Tinn - Love the force blast
Zam - because that keeps them from scumbag scalpers

and most importantly...Padme! Purely because Natalie's abs and the ability to chain her up is too much to pass up. And yes, I'll see my shrink tomorrow.

Also, Had to get Anakin's speeder. Not the greatest looking and certainly doesn't fit most action figure, but it's George's homage to American Graffiti (stick). I think Harrison Ford's AG character rode the Yellow Hot Rod, but I am a lil forgettful.

I'll update , how I do tomorrow...but I don't think there's much I'll get before they mark them down. ie $30 for a Slave I that I still have from 1980 something.!!!

Darth Yambag
04-23-2002, 02:13 AM
Boss, I vaguely remember you. Your not the guy I originally thought. Did your girlfriend have on a black shirt/jacket? If so, I remember.

Hey, saw one of the Scalping Clones grab 2 Chewie POTF 12 inch. Guy thought he snagged something new. He'll get big bucks for those on Ebay!

boss nass
04-23-2002, 02:20 AM
no a red jacket and i was halfway in the line.
yes i was suprised there were quite a few scalpers there tonight
did anyone see the guy sitting on the floor yelling out which figures he needed he had like 3 royal guards and i had none and he was still yelling out to his buds that he needed more so the next one i saw them pulling out of a box i ran over and yanked it out of the box!! man the nerve of some people.
so at checkout i relized i had 2 red troopers and the dude behind me was saying how he could'nt find one so i gladly gave him mine.No big deal these figs will be warming pegs everywhere in 2 weeks

Hellzer
04-23-2002, 02:38 AM
Yea, I probably should have posted a description of what I was wearing, but my complete wardrobe is so plain that I didn't think anyone would spot me. Now I feel bad that I couldn't meet any of you. Although if any of you remember seeing a young man with brown hair and a black jacket carrying two electronic lightsabers under his arm the whole time, that was me. I think I have nerve damage in my hand from carrying those damn things around for an hour. I could barely even sign the credit card slip.

Anywhoo, here's what I snagged...

Plo Koon(!)
Saesee Tiin
Shaak Ti
Luminara Unduli
Kit Fisto(!)
Nikto(!!!)
Obi-Wan
R2-D2
Boba Fett
Jango Fett

Dooku Lightsaber
Anakin Lightsaber

I passed on the deluxe figures. I'd rather pay $3 for them in a few months. All I need is the Yoda wave and I'm good to go.

boss nass
04-23-2002, 02:42 AM
yea i saw you hellzer!!! in fact you with those sabers under your arm it reminded me to go grab my dooku lightsaber to bad i didn't know it was you!!

Hellzer
04-23-2002, 02:50 AM
Do you wear glasses, Boss? The only male/female team I remember was one where the guy was wearing glasses, and maybe blonde hair. I can't remember much since my mind was elsewhere.

I saw all those Eeth Koths too.....mocking me up there. Once I saw all of them, I thought that if I managed to find you that I was gonna give you one to repay the favor:p.

Well I'm off to bed. Gotta get up at 6:30 to get to Walmart. Glad to see everyone else had as much fun as I did. This was better than Christmas.

boss nass
04-23-2002, 02:53 AM
no glasses brother. same hear it's getting late let us know your finds later today

Hellzer
04-23-2002, 07:41 AM
Just got back from the Danvers Walmart, and (as of 7am) they have the Yoda wave! I picked up Yoda, Hanger Duel Anakin, Count Dooku, and Obi-Wan's electronic lightsaber. They also have plenty of all the other waves as well. It looked like there was about 6 ot 7 sets of the Yoda wave, so I'm not sure how long they're gonna last. I should have just went there in the first place.

Darth Yambag
04-23-2002, 06:04 PM
:eek: :D :happy:

I just picked up Yoda, Anakin Hanger duel, and Dooku Sith Lord at Walmart in North Reading (exit 38 to Reading off Rt 128, stay on rt 28 for 10 min, Wallyworld on left.)

Dozens of Yoda and Ani. Gold mine. Plus a whole army of Clone trooper with red stripe and Zam Wessel.

To get Dooku, I had to break the plastic bubble that covered dozens of unopened SW boxes. They were on the crates that Walmart likes to put in the middle of the aisle. Keyed open the wave 3/collection 1 box which had 2 Dooku's!!!

Hanger Ani looks great, but he needs stronger magnets. His arm keeps falling off. And that rotating wheel in the back doesn't work for sh*t. I think I am going to buy another and glue the arm on.

Curious though, Why does Ani's Hot Rod say fits most figures and yet neither Anakin fig fits. Nor does Obi-wan. All I ask is a figure to put in the speeder. No Justice.

The search for Mace Geonosian Battle begins!!! BOL everyone:crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

Les S
04-25-2002, 12:59 AM
Hi All,
I am out in Western Mass and wanted to let anyone know who is out this way that Walmart in Westfield have the TIE Bomber and Snow Speeder. The Toy R Us in Holyoke has 6 or 7 of the Scout Walker/Speeder Bike toy.
The WalMart in Northampton has quite a few Anakin Duel & Yodas. (but oddly enough no Obi-Wans)
I know most of you who post are from Eastern Mass, but hey you never know if there is a fellow lurker like myself from Western Mass.
Les S.

boss nass
04-26-2002, 07:53 PM
hey keep those post coming from all over!! ya see my job has me all over new england so if you have something in western,Ma or any where else it helps me because i can always stop there and find what i need because of your helpful post. thank you

Les S
04-28-2002, 11:26 PM
Hi all,
If anyone is looking for TIE Bombers or SnowSpeeders head on out to Orange Mass WalMart. I was here this evening and they have 2 end caps of them. (16 of each)
Orange is off Route 2 for anyone who happens to be coming through.
Les S.

Darth Shinji
04-29-2002, 03:46 PM
Hi guys.
It's been a while since I could post,but it was good to meet some of you that night.
Crazy!
Even though the weather was miserable it was loads of fun.
Anyway, down to buisness.
I've heard a rumor that AotC tickets will go on sale this Friday to capitolize on the Spider-Man crowd.
When I get notice at work I will let you all know for sure.
Also, Does anyone read the SW Insider?
I contacted a group that appeared in the mag called the fighting 501st.
They do appearances to raise money for charities, and such, and I got them to come to my theater
Loews at the Liberty tree mall in danvers on may 18th (sat) from 2 to 6:00.
There will probably be at least 20 of them, appearing, Stormtroopers, Vader and such, along with a few surprises.
So, come in check it out, it will be fun, and I'll be there organizing the whole thing.

See ya later mtfbwy / hh
:D

boss nass
04-29-2002, 06:26 PM
thanks Darth Shinji for the info i also heard that Friday is THE DAY for tickets but if you hear any more let me know quick i can't miss that midnite showing the last one was awsome!!:)

Darth Yambag
04-29-2002, 10:42 PM
:eek: :happy: :D

Great idea Shinji!! And for charity - a definate win: win.

I'll be there to check it out. I've seen them in the Insider and they look really cool. Great photo ops!

If you need help, I'd be glad to volunteer.

By the way, I think I met you on MM, but I didn't know it till reading the forum that night. Nice to meet you and I'll see you at Loews. I go there often.

Congrats on brilliant plan for the 18th...

And Les, welcome! You never know when I'll be in Amherst for Antonio's Pizza, so any updates from that area are greatly appreciated....

:crazed:

Hellzer
05-05-2002, 06:42 PM
Anyone found any inkling of the Bespin wave yet? I thought lady luck would be on my side, what with me snagging the elusive Dooku on the 23rd, but so far I haven't seen a trace of any of the figures. I still can't find any of those damn lightsaber keychains either. If anyone needs a Dexter Jettster though, they got a good amount of them at the Danvers Target.

Darth Shinji, I saw the flyers for the Fighting 501st when I went to see Spider-Man yesterday morning. I'll try my best to make it there. Do you think the Saturday (18th) morning/afternoon AOTC showings will possibly sell out? Thatís the soonest Iíll hopefully be able to go, and unfortunately my work schedule has been all over the place lately, so I canít really buy advance tickets. I could buy them the night before at the soonest off Fandango or something; just as long as everyone else doesnít :p .

Happy hunting guys (and gals?).

Darth Detori
05-06-2002, 01:45 PM
well I'm in southern NH and I still can't find anything of the Bespin wave. I'm going crazy hunting today. I WANT that line BAD

Darth Shinji
05-08-2002, 12:34 PM
Tickets are on sale NOW!
Liberty Tree Mall.
See you there.:D

bosskmr
05-09-2002, 08:47 AM
Where always last for the new releases on figures....damn east coast

jake
05-09-2002, 06:42 PM
I just came from the Dedham TRU on Route 1 and they have plenty of the Bespin wave. Mostly Mace, but also many Lukes, Vaders, and Jango. Unfortunately, everyone that I picked up had a crease on the back. Most were very light, but I am very picky with my figures. So if you are not looking for C-10 card back, head on over. I guess they probably put out about 5 cases. The Walmart in Walpole on Route 1 had nothing..........

Hellzer
05-09-2002, 06:45 PM
Found the Bespin wave today at the TRU in Woburn. Unfortunately, some greedy individual snatched up all the Lukes, but they had plenty of Mace Windus, some Jangos, and 2 or 3 Vaders. They also had a good amount of Taun We's, Royal Guards, and Dexters. I'm gonna have to go there more often.

One thing that bothers me is that Eeth Koth, who alluded me for over six months, is now officially a frickin' pegwarmer. He's EVERYWHERE! And thanks to that, I'll probably never see the BoShek wave.

"All Eeths and no Lukes makes Jack a dull boy."

Hellzer
05-09-2002, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by jake
I just came from the Dedham TRU on Route 1 and they have plenty of the Bespin wave. Mostly Mace, but also many Lukes, Vaders, and Jango. Unfortunately, everyone that I picked up had a crease on the back. Most were very light, but I am very picky with my figures. So if you are not looking for C-10 card back, head on over. I guess they probably put out about 5 cases. The Walmart in Walpole on Route 1 had nothing..........

Damn, and I thought I was the lucky one, jake. I would have loved to get my hands on a Luke figure today no matter what the card condition was, since I'm an opener anyway.
Well at least it's good to see that the wave is starting to get around.

jake
05-09-2002, 07:10 PM
Well if you are still in Essex, it's a hike. If not, take route 128 south to Rt 1. Once you get on Rt. 1, turn around and head north. You will come to the TRU a couple of miles down on your right. The entrance is tricky. Once you come to the set of lights where Uno's is on your left, you go through those lights and enter a bear off on your right. It's the only way to get into the parking lot. Good luck...........

Darth Yambag
05-10-2002, 08:45 AM
I have my tickets for the first show at the Loews Liberty Tree Mall Theatre in Danvers!!! Plus, I have a copy of Shinji's flyer for the 501st legion. I hope to draw one into a corner, and pull a Han Solo, switch into their costume. Yes, then see AOTC all day for free with my Stormtrooper outfit. Just like penetrating the Death Star...

Great to hear about the Bespin Wave. Hope its moving to the North Shore.

Darth Yambag
05-10-2002, 08:55 PM
Went to Woburn TRU around 5. picked up Vader. For anyone who wants, I hid one. It's in the same aisle near the end on the opposite side. Next to the Matrix 12 inch figs there's some 12 inch line with a yellow and orange box. plenty of space...and a Bespin Vader and Final Battle Jango.

They also had 12 inch Mace (1 left, and plenty of Geo. Rescue). Good luck

Kab730
05-10-2002, 09:09 PM
Found the Bespin wave at the Seekonk and N.Attleboro Walmarts.I think I got the last of
Lukes but thet still Vader and Mace.

jake
05-10-2002, 10:10 PM
I found six unopened cases of the Bespin wave at the Cambridge TRU. I opened each and every one of them attempting to find a Vader without creases on the back of the card. I didn't have any luck. Has anyone been able to find one in gem mint condition???

Hellzer
05-10-2002, 11:01 PM
The Cambridge TRU sounds like the place to be. Unfortunately it's just too far away for me Jake, and I'm sure I'd get lost trying to find it. Thanks for the help anyway. I'm probably going up to the Danvers TRU tomorrow morning to exchange my Clonetrooper with the paint job error (you might have seen it on the SSG main page), so I'll check there. From what Darth Yambag reported, it seems the Woburn TRU has been sucked dry.

jake
05-11-2002, 08:27 AM
Has anyone seen the Qui Gon, Orn Free Ta, Endor Soldier, Massif wave??? I have only heard of it showing up at Walmarts so far...........

Hellzer
05-11-2002, 10:32 AM
My brothers, I hit PAYDIRT this morning at the Danvers TRU. They got about 6 pegs full of the Bespin wave and it appeared that there were many Lukes and Vaders to go around. But they also got Dooku, Luminara, Yoda, and the BoShek wave! I picked up a Bespin Luke, Mace just for the hell of it, and an R4-M9. I can't believe my good luck. Get over there pronto if you need any of those.

If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go sniff my mouse droid for a while now.

Darth Yambag
05-11-2002, 04:24 PM
Thanks for the heads up Hellzer. I hit Danvers TRU around 2:30 and there were no more Luke's. Just Vader, Mace and flame throwing Jango. Also, the Boshek wave was gone. I have failed.

I must find Luke.

Danvers Walmart, Target, and KB had the usual but no Bespin wave.

Hellzer
05-11-2002, 05:58 PM
Dang, someone cleaned them right out. That sucks. There were at least 2 or 3 Lukes left when I was there. I didn't scour the pegs since the one I grabbed was right in front. In hindsight, I probably should have hidden one or bought an extra so one of my fellow MA collectors can get one as well. If I ever see Luke again, I'll be sure to do one of the two.

The whole BoShek wave was gone too? They were kind of tucked away in the left corner of the main Star Wars section across from the registers. Did you check there for them? I think there were two full pegs.

You know, does anyone else have a sneaking suspicion that local scalpers could possibly be scoping these threads and are beating us to the punch? We should devise a new system for the bigger finds and see what happens.

jake
05-11-2002, 09:34 PM
I think the scalper theory is valid. I have seen tons of the Bespin wave in the past two days. The Dedham and Cambridge TRU had tons of them yesterday. Plenty for everyone. The creased Vaders are killing me. Has anyone found one without creases on the back yet??? Any luck with the Qui-Gon wave yet??? I heard that someone found them at the Westborough Walmart today. Only two of each though........

Kab730
05-13-2002, 01:17 PM
Found the Qui-Gon wave at N.Attleboro Walmart. There wasn't much left of it though.
They did have a lot of Dookus and Yodas though.

jake
05-13-2002, 06:51 PM
I hit just about every place you can imagine in the past 3 days. Not much left of the Bespin wave at any of the TRU. Dedham still has a few Lukes, Vaders, Mace, and Jango hanging around. Not a thing found at any Walmart. Where is the Qui Gon wave?????!!!

Darth Yambag
05-17-2002, 07:09 PM
Getting ready for the 501st at the Danvers Loews. Anyone else plan on being there?

Hoping to get some cool pics and any info on how to join. It would be cool to meet some of you there...in person.;)

Hellzer
05-17-2002, 10:42 PM
I'll be going tomorrow as well, although I'm not sure what time exactly being that it's out of my hands. Hopefully it'll be somewhere past 2 so I can be witness to the Stormtrooper battalion. I've never been face to face with one afterall. I'll have to resist the urge not to bring one of my electronic lightsabers and reek havok.:evil:

Darth Yambag
05-20-2002, 09:56 PM
Scored the JANGO 12 inch ultimate villian! Last one at Woburn TRU. He will rule with all his weapons and armor. Of course first my Jenna Jameson exclusive figure will take his armor off and show him why she's the "heartbreaker". I look forward to adding a 12 inch Zam to this scenario. Therapy is going well, why do you ask?

Also had the entire Bespin Wave. Still looking for Boshek and R4_M9.

The search for the Supreme Chancellor and Jedi Pilot begin...

Darth Shinji
05-21-2002, 05:41 PM
Hellzer and Yambag, I hope you enjoyed the 501st on Sat.
We set a record for one day attendance at our theater.
I'm planning on having them back in middle summer, to give the film one last push
before it leaves therters.
BTW, I was the really tall employee with the camera, smiling like a goofball the whole time.
There's nothing like getting a nod from Boba Fett as he walks by.

Kab730
05-21-2002, 10:37 PM
Found the Bespin wave in Toys R Us in N.Attleboro

Kab730
05-29-2002, 02:36 PM
Qui-Gon wave were at the Kay Bee in N.Attleboro, the Toys r Us and Newbury Comics had the Bespin wave

Darth Detori
05-29-2002, 07:43 PM
yeah, but they charge $13 a figure :P
(newbury that is)

Hellzer
05-30-2002, 04:41 PM
I noticed it's been kinda quiet on the MA finds front, so I thought I'd go on an all out toy blitz for everyone's benefit.

First off, I found the Orn Free Ta wave at the Danvers North Shore Mall KB-Toys. They had 1 Orn Free, 2 Massifs, and 2 or 3 Qui-Gons. The only thing is that they're not located with the other SW figs in the front of the store, instead they make up one single row in the main action figure isle right before the WWF stuff. That's probably why most of them are still there. Also the KB-Toys in Beverly has a bunch of Endor soldiers and Qui Gons as well, but those are mixed in with rest of the SW stuff.

The ony good thing I found at the Danvers TRU was 1 single solitary Dooku. It's located in the middle kiosk before the main display, but I'm sure at this point it's already gone. They also had the Bespin wave scattered about, but no Lukes anywhere.

Danvers Walmart had jack squat in the way of any new stuff.

Finally, I'm finding that Ames is becoming more and more like a good hidden commodity for HTF stuff. The store in Gloucester not only has a whole bunch of Yodas and HD Anakins, But they also had the elusive R2-Q5! I gleefully snagged one for myself, but there's still one left if you're really desparate.

On a side note, the new Marvel Legends figures are out as well. Today I picked up the Huk and Iron Man, but no matter where I went, there were no Captain America's to be found. I fear he might turn into the Dooku of the Marvel universe, so if anyone sees the Captain America figure in any store within or near the Danvers/Peabody area, please let me know. Thanks.

Master ToNone
06-02-2002, 07:55 PM
Hello all, This is the artist formally known as "Darth Yambag." I went on vacation for over a week and when I got back...I couldn't for the life of me remember the password.

I was in Florida and they have the same Saga stuff here... I like the detail of Orn fra Tee but I don't care to buy the big fat man with out his2 lady friends. New Quigon is so bad. Is it that Hasbro can't see that His Cloak doesn't cover his shirt or were they trying to bring sleeveless cloaks into style... I love QuiGon but...

Want Palpatine and Obi pilot and they should be coming soon. Anyone heard seen the Yellow or Red Clone Trooper at KB? (12 inch)

Darth Shinji, congrats on the success of the 501st. I stopped by that day and thought it was great! I'd like to find out how to become a member of the 501st. If you have any info, please let me know...and keep me posted as to when they are coming back.

:crazed: Forever Yambag :cry:

Kab730
06-03-2002, 12:23 AM
KB in at the Emerald Square Mall in N.Attleboro had the yellow and orange troopers
though I think I got the last yellow

Darth Shinji
06-04-2002, 02:10 PM
Master, the website for the new englang garrison is www.501neg.com
they should have all the info you need.

have fun
-Shinji-

Darth Detori
06-04-2002, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Hellzer

On a side note, the new Marvel Legends figures are out as well. Today I picked up the Huk and Iron Man, but no matter where I went, there were no Captain America's to be found. I fear he might turn into the Dooku of the Marvel universe, so if anyone sees the Captain America figure in any store within or near the Danvers/Peabody area, please let me know. Thanks.

Ames man, Ames. One of the largest untapped sources.

I have a gold variant Iron Man- apparently they're quite rare as I haven't seen another. I opened it :p

Hellzer
06-05-2002, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Darth Detori

Ames man, Ames. One of the largest untapped sources.

I have a gold variant Iron Man- apparently they're quite rare as I haven't seen another. I opened it :p

Not even Ames could help me with this one. But I forgot to post that I actually found a Captain America last Saturday at the Woburn TRU. And while I was rummaging around, one of the employees there asked if I was looking for anything special. So I asked if he'd seen that gold variant Iron Man yet, and he said "sure have", went out to the stockroom, and came back out with a shiny new one for me. That made me quite the happy fanboy to say the least. I was so grateful that I bought one of the hundred or so $1.97 Ep1 Nute Gunrays that they can't get rid of.

I wish Hasbro would look into wall-mountable displays for Star Wars figures. That's the main reason I love these Marvel Legends as well as Spider-Man Classics so much. They're great when you've got plenty of wall-space but damn near no shelf-space left like I have.

Darth Detori
06-06-2002, 10:00 AM
lol, yeah. Or at least package stands so some of them would stand up!

ok good, now I don't feel so bad about iron-man ;)

oh, and the Saga Poster is available at Manchester NH TRU

Darth Yambag
06-07-2002, 11:22 AM
Prices at Danvers TRU dropped to $4.99, but they didn't have anything new. Also, all other prices remained the same.

KB in the mall, picked up 12inch Clone Commander (Yellow). Looks much cooler out of the box. Really cool.

Darth Detori
06-08-2002, 12:32 PM
Kohls in Nashua NH got the new deluxes in. I love it- they just opened and nobody around realizes they have toys BUT ME!
MUAHAHAHA

Hellzer
06-08-2002, 01:49 PM
Kohls in Nashua NH got the new deluxes in. I love it- they just opened and nobody around realizes they have toys BUT ME!
MUAHAHAHA

Kohls sells toys? I thought that they were just an apparel-type store. How big was their toy section? Either way it's good news since apparently they're opening a new Kohls in the Danvers Liberty Tree Mall where Ann & Hope used to be. That'll make up for the departure of the nearby K-Mart.

Darth Detori
06-08-2002, 10:49 PM
EXACTLY what people think, which is what makes Kohl's my own little personal source ;)
they have a small selection, though no-one knows about it so they usually have stuff.

oh, and I also picked up an Endor han for $13 at newbury comics in Burlington. I paid the $13 because I had $700 on me ;)

Darth Yambag
06-08-2002, 11:14 PM
Detori, How is the Endor Han? Is his arm/holster action any good or cheesy?

I've seen him there also, but questioned if he was worth $13. Same with Palpetine, although it was a great sculpt. Chewie or ObiWan pilot I'd snag...but apartently others felt the same.

boss nass
06-09-2002, 12:41 AM
at least 20 dookus and yodas at ames in Salem NH

Darth Yambag
06-09-2002, 01:03 AM
Boss, Welcome back...it has been too long.

boss nass
06-09-2002, 01:53 AM
yes it has D.Y. i did go to the liberty tree mall to see the 501st got som pictures to prove it too!!Way too cool thanks for that tip it was a great time.I forgot to mention the Rockingham mall K.B has the red and yellow 12in clones and Meadowglen mall in Medford has all the playschool sets so hurry

Darth Yambag
06-09-2002, 02:58 PM
Sunday...extensive search of Danvers area mall stores came up with didley...

Hellzer
06-09-2002, 10:17 PM
Boss, you're alive! I feared the worse. Good to have you back.

boss nass
06-09-2002, 10:31 PM
we'll i had to move plus been working 75hrs a week!!!!

Les S
06-09-2002, 11:00 PM
My friends and I made our 'toy run' and this time I ventured to Salem N.H. I had never been there before and was suprised at all the stores. (I am from Western Mass so Salem is about a 90 minutes drive) We started out at the mall and found KB, we got a Pilot Obi and a Han but no Chewie in sight. :(
Then we went down the road to a Target and I went in there and one of my friends walked over to Ames. A Target employee was just opening a case of Qui-Gon wave and stopped at first when we came to the aisle. Then we chatted with him for a few minutes and I noticed their sign about limiting quantities and told them that was great that they were doing that. He then felt at ease and started putting up the figures. I didn't need any of them but my friend that was over to Ames did so I grabbed a Massiff and a Qui-Gon for him. We met my friend in the paking lot and he was playing with his newly aquired Yoda, he said they had more Dookus than he has ever seen before and also many of the HD Ani & Yoda. He bought 2, one for him to play with and another for his coworker who wanted it. We couldn't find Toys 'R Us for quite awhile and almost gave up when we saw it sticking out behind Kmart. <g> We found some of the Bespin wave and my friend bought a Vader to open. There was a greasy guy there who was pacing as we were looking at the figures and we really wanted to buy the whole wave just to make him go away, but we didn't. <g> We did hang out enough though to help a family find a few figures, that was fun.
Oh, and the KB mentioned above has the red & yellow 12" Clone Troopers, they are not up front they are in the back aisle. I stopped collectimg the 12" so I didn't buy any.
Les S.

Darth Detori
06-10-2002, 10:23 PM
wait wait wait wait wait- Ames is selling SW figs again? I thought they got in trouble???

and ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I had been going to that mall for three days in a row, EXCEPT sunday- I've been looking for these things QUITE tenaciously.

someone shoot me. please

Darth Detori
06-10-2002, 10:25 PM
and the Endor Han is pretty cool- the action feature is ok- he doesn't actually draw the blaster, he just turns and mysteriously his arm goes up. It looks great posed and the head sculpt is like, DEAD ON.

Les S
06-10-2002, 11:02 PM
wait wait wait wait wait- Ames is selling SW figs again? I thought they got in trouble???

and ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I had been going to that mall for three days in a row, EXCEPT sunday- I've been looking for these things QUITE tenaciously.

someone shoot me. please

My friend said Ames had an end cap with figures. Yoda, Dooku & Ani in bountiful supply. They are still $6.99, but if you really want a figure I don't think that that is unreasonable.

I am still missing Chewie and I hope I get hime soon. <g> I hate missing a figure that I really want. ;)

Les S.

P.S. The Toys R' Us in Leominster stock figures onThursday mornings. Last Thursday I was driving by and somehow my car got off the highway and into the parking lot without me knowing. <g> They had TONS of Bespin wave. I saw atleast 20 Lukes, 25 Vaders and many, many Mace. I didn't need any so I left and stopped by on my way home (about 3 hours later) and EVERY Luke was gone. :( Still plenty of Vaders, so that tells me that it was a scalper. (I would think that most fans would buy one of each, because they look SO COOL together.
Les S.

Les S
06-10-2002, 11:08 PM
and the Endor Han is pretty cool- the action feature is ok- he doesn't actually draw the blaster, he just turns and mysteriously his arm goes up. It looks great posed and the head sculpt is like, DEAD ON.

ITA! The head sculpt is the best Han one yet! (IMHO) I also like the vest not being part of the scuplt and the 'proton grenades' are a nice touch.
Les S.

Darth Detori
06-12-2002, 08:53 AM
thursday morning, eh? ok, then that must mean they've got a truck going around the area then. excellent.
Today's hit will be KB, noontime. They get shipments on wednesday.

jake
06-13-2002, 08:11 PM
There were two sets of the new unleashed Jango and Maul at the TRU In Dedham tonight. I left them there because I have already preordered them. The Jango is incredible and the Maul is OK. Not bad at $14.99 each. The Walmart, Kohls, and KB in Walpole had nothing today. I did score a Bloody Stump Luke at the KB in Newton today. I never thought I'd see one on the pegs!

Kab730
06-13-2002, 08:18 PM
Found the 2 New deluxe figures at the North Attleboro Target, The Newbury Comics had Han,Qui-Gon,Endor Soldier,and all of the Bespin wave plus the lego pens

jake
06-13-2002, 09:47 PM
I have also found a few of the newest figures at Newbury Comics. The only problem is that they are selling them for $12.99!!! What a rip off. They are taking advantage of scalper prices. It's really too bad.

Les S
06-13-2002, 10:27 PM
Hi all,
I doubt this wil help many of you but I figured I would post it in case someone was out in Central Mass. At the west Boylston Walmart they put out 9 cases of Orn Free.Massiff wave. I did pick up another Massiff but I was suprised at how many cases they had of this wave. They also had 4 cases of the new 'deluxe' figure wave. The case has 2 Ani, 2 Nexu, 1 Obi and 1 Jango.

I was asked to pick up my Bosses daughter today down near Worcester and I made a few stops along the way. <g> I saw more of the Bespin Wave at the Auborn Toy R' Us and at the Target I picked up another Obi Pilot. (I really like this figure, he can hold his lightsaber with both hands)

The KayBee in Auborn had the 12" troopers Red & Yellow and they also had Yoda Dooku & Ani.

That is all for now, hopefully there is a lurker who lives somewhat near there who can make use of the info.

Les S.

Darth Detori
06-14-2002, 08:30 AM
well boys, I've just about given up. Today's my last hurrah and then I'm toning down my search quite drastically. I can only take so much loss of gas. If I find ANYTHING new then I'll continue

Les S
06-14-2002, 08:39 AM
I am going up to Manchester N.H. today for business, if I find anything good I'll post it when I get home. If I could find a Chewie I would be totally caught up, 'course my friends that go with me on weekends are still missing Chewie but 2 of the guys don't collect any Classic Trilogy figures. So that is 3 Chewies between the rest of us.
Hopefully soon we'll have him.... before the new waves start hitting. <g>

Les S.

Jawa Fett
06-14-2002, 06:47 PM
Hey all I live in the crappy little city of New Bedford and down here its just as hard to find stuff as anywhere else. I have to travel to find anything. My poor wife spends every weekend carting my sorry butt around looking for the newest releases. been real dry in this neck of the woods for a coupla weeks now. If Target in Attleboro has some new stuff then Taunton Target must have as well. Still looking for Orn Free Taa, haven't seen Han Chewie wave AT ALL or Deluxe Nexu I'll be checking the area this weekend hopefully I'll have some luck. Scored a Teebo at the Dartmouth Wal Mart but some jerk ripped the card so it is less than mint to say the least. Bo shek was found but still no R4 M9 Oh well

Darth Detori
06-14-2002, 10:06 PM
I think I'll just wait till chewie and obi are more common- it just isn't worth the loss of sleep (getting up early). Tomorrow I'm just calling around. I really want the unleashed figs now too :p
and ESPECIALLY the Acklay so that I could round out the beasts

Hellzer
06-15-2002, 09:12 PM
Just got back from a mini toy run and the Danvers TRU has a bunch of the 12" Ultimate Jango's as well as 1 Unleashed Jango left. They also had 1 unleashed Darth Maul but I snagged it. No new basic figures to be had though.

Kab730
06-16-2002, 01:42 PM
The North Attleboro Walmart had a ton of Qui-Gons,Endor soldier, Orn Free, Massiff.
The Newbury Comics had Bespin wave,Palpatine wave,Han but no Chewie, lego pens,and the unleashed figures

Darth Yambag
06-16-2002, 05:18 PM
Target sux.

They advertise in the Sunday paper and yet they've had empty pegs for the last several weeks. It is tough to say something doesn't sell well if you don't stock it.

Danvers TRU has loads of Dooku...and Jar Jar...little else.

Nothing good, from this point of view...

But I am not bitter

Darth Detori
06-17-2002, 10:29 AM
Alrighty, Nashua and Manchester Toys R' Us's got in the Unleashed, but they were all gobbled up. I got the last of each at Manchester and then Nashua.
Amhest Wal-Mart had been thinning out their shelves recently for some unknown reason. Last night I found out why. To the Star Wars wall I go and what do I see but TONS, and I mean TONS, like they were falling off the pegs there were so many, of the bespin and the endor waves! Not a single bloody luke though :p
I found that amusing

boss nass
06-17-2002, 10:39 AM
hey where is Ameherst near is it far from Seabrook?

Darth Detori
06-17-2002, 02:04 PM
Amherst is between Nashua and Manchester, sandwiched between milford, merrimack, and bedford

and it can't be too close to seabrook because seabrook doesn't ring a bell ;)

boss nass
06-17-2002, 02:10 PM
so i say about a 30-40 min ride from Seabrook N.H.
i live in Salisbury Ma sandwiched between Hampton beach and Salisbury beach.i guess i'll try the Seabrook Walmart first if there is no score i might have to take a ride.Tons of Endor wave you say i hope this is worth it

boss nass
06-17-2002, 10:04 PM
well i didn't have to take that ride to Amhearst i found Qui gon,Massif,Endor Soldier.orn fee taa,Han Solo Endor Raid,and a plastic hand bespin Luke at Seabrook Walmart.Still need Obi Wan Pilot,Chewie,Paly,and Das Phur anyone find these?

Darth Detori
06-18-2002, 09:25 AM
I haven't seen Djas Purh or Palpatine on pegs anywhere other than Newbury Comics. I paid a lot for those, but it was a means to an end :p

why the heck isn't wal-mart getting the chewie case???

boss nass
06-18-2002, 11:08 AM
Because everything has to be difficult!!!

Hellzer
06-18-2002, 07:22 PM
You damn right. Let's all get a time-share in L.A. or some other place where everything seems to be more bountiful. That'll solve our problem.

In other news, the 12" Ultimate Jango is frickin' awesome. I'm so glad I overcame my objections of buying one. It takes a while to get the whole outfit on properly, and I had to do a little customizing work to get the shin guards to fit to my liking, but once he's all put together it's an amazing sight to behold. I always have to blurt out "Dont move....Jedi" in my best quasi-Australian accent every time I walk by him.

Darth Yambag
06-18-2002, 10:40 PM
Ultimate Jango does take a little tme Hellzer, But YES, he rules. $40 for him is a bargain. A must have in this AOTC collection.

I look forward to the 12 inch Dooku

boss nass
06-19-2002, 10:43 PM
Anyone finding Falupasets at kb toy works?if so can u let me know or pick me up one please i'll make it worth it

Hellzer
06-20-2002, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by boss nass
Anyone finding Falupasets at kb toy works?if so can u let me know or pick me up one please i'll make it worth it

Sorry for being ignorant Boss, but what exactly are Falupasets? I have a feeling that I should know for some reason. Did I miss another meeting? I'll keep an eye out for one if you let me in on the secret. :p

Les S
06-20-2002, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Hellzer

Sorry for being ignorant Boss, but what exactly are Falupasets? I have a feeling that I should know for some reason. Did I miss another meeting? I'll keep an eye out for one if you let me in on the secret. :p

I am so glad I am not the only one who do not know what they are. I'd be more than happy to look when I am at Toyworks if I knew what I was looking for. <g>
Les S.

Darth Yambag
06-20-2002, 07:30 AM
Gungan vehicle/accessory from Menace....I think

boss nass
06-20-2002, 09:52 AM
i'm almost positive they are the creatures that carry the ammo wagon for the gungans in the end battle of episode 1.I got the Fambaa from FAO so now i'm looking for one of these.Word has it that they are showing up all over the contry on clearence ($10.00)at kb toyworks,the only thing they have trilogo on the box.They must be getting shipped from Canada or Europe.So if you see them don't hesitate to get one or two (one for me) :)You know the on with the blue balls in the wagon!! lol

Darth Detori
06-20-2002, 05:57 PM
someone find something already! I'm sooooooooooo borrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddd

boss nass
06-20-2002, 06:09 PM
i think it's time for a run gonna check out Wal-mart and K-mart i'll post later with my findings

boss nass
06-20-2002, 06:12 PM
Does anyone here collect vintage? Also are there any toy shows coming up?i know there is one every 2 months in Concord N.H and an Annual one at the Shriners Auditorium in Norht Reading Ma which is awsome scored alot there last year

Darth Detori
06-20-2002, 06:26 PM
screw it, I'm going out anyway, reguardless of the fact that I won't find anything

Darth Detori
06-22-2002, 05:59 PM
FYI, framingham MA wal-mart has a great deal of pilot obi's. they may put out some more acklays, but other than that I got the last

I_Deus
06-24-2002, 03:46 PM
Does anyone here collect vintage? Also are there any toy shows coming up?i know there is one every 2 months in Concord N.H and an Annual one at the Shriners Auditorium in Norht Reading Ma which is awsome scored alot there last year

Where is the one in North Readind and when is the next??

boss nass
06-25-2002, 03:52 PM
the show is called jolly jims it's at the shriners auditorium in North reading on November 23rd and 24th they have tons of Star Wars tables there look it up on the internet for more info

Darth Detori
06-26-2002, 09:51 AM
I found the chewie wave at Manchester KB in the mall of NH. I don't know if there are any chewies still left though, but they had plenty of obi's and han's

I_Deus
06-26-2002, 01:13 PM
I have xtra figures. I ran into a WHOLE BOX of bloody lukes. and I also have some Obi Jedis and a Han solo etc...

Kab730
06-26-2002, 02:26 PM
Providence and N.Attleboro Kaybees had the Djas Puhr waves as did the Newbury Comics in both cities. Target and walmart in N Attleboro and Seekonk had nothing new.

boss nass
06-26-2002, 09:35 PM
Thanks for the tip Darth Detori i got myself a Obi-one pilot at the kb in Manchester NH.I also found a Naboo Starfighter at TRU in Manchester also.
And whats up with the 12in Slave Leias that are at every TRU in New england i'm STILL waiting for them to go on clearance they are rotting the shelves away!!

Hellzer
06-29-2002, 04:54 PM
Hello boyos,

It's Saturday and I got nothing to do so that means another massive toy run!

Danvers Target had 2 Deluxe Anakins and 1 Nexu, as well as 1 Bespin Luke. But that's irrelivent since....

Danvers Walmart had TONS of the Bespin wave, including multiple Lukes and Vaders. Good to see they finally put out a good supply of new product; only not new enough though.

Peabody TRU had 1 Unleashed Darth Maul left. The wierd part is the gargantuan Star Wars display they had in the front of the store is completely gone, but I couldn't find where they relocated all those hundreds of figures. I should have checked the dumpster.

North Shore Mall KB-Toys had a few Endor Soldiers hanging around.

Woburn TRU (my personal fav) had 2 or 3 Ultimate Jangos, as well as some POTJ Imperial Officers, Rebel Troopers, FX-7s, and blue Royal Guards if anyone needs still needs them. One cool thing the employees did there was put up one of the Saga posters in the SW section and place little Post-it notes on all the new figures saying things like "Coming Soon" or "Out of Stock". That way I didn't have to ask them in order to be disappointed.

KB in Burlington Mall had a few Maul and Jango Unleashed, only they're priced at $18 a pop. Bastards....

I stopped by a Kohls right off the highway before getting to Woburn as well. They had Star Wars stuff but only a very small amount of the same Collection 1 pegwarmers. Oh well.

No signs whatsoever of the Acklay, Pilot Obi-wan, or the Palpatine waves. My luck is starting to run dry over here.

And whats up with the 12in Slave Leias that are at every TRU in New england i'm STILL waiting for them to go on clearance they are rotting the shelves away!!

If you don't need one in mint condition, Boss, I saw a 12" Slave Leia in a damaged box at the Woburn TRU that was discounted down to $10. It's located at the very back-left wall of the store in the clearance section. And please pick up one of the countless Nute Gunrays they still have left over while you're there. That store doesn't deserve to be stuck with all of them.:cry:

boss nass
06-29-2002, 07:20 PM
Well the TRU in Revere has like 25 Slave Leia's some of the boxes are in good shape (i collect boxed)even though i have many loose figs.But this item i want in good shape so i'll wait a little longer.
As for seeing anything new try KMart Rt 1 they got some newer waves.

Darth Yambag
06-30-2002, 12:05 AM
Boss, where on Rt 1? Saugus area or closer to Salisbury? And which waves?

Help me Boss, you our only hope

boss nass
06-30-2002, 12:18 AM
Saugus they have Massif,Endor Soilder,Orn Fre TAA,Qui Gon,Han,and Bespin wave.
Hope that helps

Darth Yambag
07-02-2002, 06:26 PM
thanks Boss, I thought Kmart was just liquidating all there stuff and didn't bother to check there. I'll add it to the list

boss nass
07-04-2002, 03:36 PM
Anytime DY!!

Kab730
07-05-2002, 11:38 PM
Suncoast Video and Toys r Us both had Ultimate Jangos for 39.99 in North Attleboro

Hellzer
07-06-2002, 05:41 PM
Hey Boss, check it out. Amazon put the 12" Slave Leia on clearance for $10. Since they're affiliated with TRU, maybe they'll finally go on clearance in the stores too.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/detail/-/toys/B00000JDPE/yakfacesrealm01/102-5695977-8420968

Kab730
07-07-2002, 02:11 PM
found the Unleashed Jango and Maul at the KB Toys in the Emerald Square Mall

Darth Yambag
07-13-2002, 02:11 PM
1:00pm at Newbury Comics in Danvers. Saturday.

1 Chewbacca w/3PO.....10.99
3 Obi Jedi Pilot.................9.99

Kab730
07-13-2002, 02:24 PM
The seekonk walmart had several obi-wans ,dookus,yodas,hans and a couple chewies. The North Attleboro Walmart had a bunch of chewies and everything else except yoda.
Both had the Unleashed. The newbury in North Attleboro had chewie and obi-wan as well.

Hellzer
07-15-2002, 05:37 PM
Major score at the Danvers Walmart. They've finally caught up and then some. Not only do they still have plenty of the Bespin wave, but they also put out the Qui-Gon wave, the Pilot Obi-wan wave, Palpatines, Djas Phurs, AND a bunch of the new Ki-Adi Mundi and Teetmo whatever. They only thing they didn't have was one single friggin Chewie! Damn scalpers.... :mad:

Darth Yambag
07-16-2002, 08:15 PM
I hit Walmart Danvers today around 6pm. No Ki-Adi Mundi -Damn.
That was the reason I went.

They did however, have a lot of chewies so Hellzer, check em out again. And let me know if you find any more Ki!!

They also had the deluxe Anakin (slashing Geonisian) and the Nexu.

Hellzer
07-16-2002, 09:32 PM
Aw nutzen. I think someone's playing mind games with us here, Darth. They had plenty of Ki-Adi's yesterday. I think I'm gonna have to race up there right now to get my Chewie. They better still be there.

---

Or not. They close at 10 now. I swear they used to close at 11. I wish I would have checked before I went up there :frus: :frus: :frus:

bosskmr
07-17-2002, 09:43 AM
Ki-Adi's !!!!!!! Where, when, how all I've been seeing is an unslaught of Han/Chewy/Ben/Palpatine and Djus at Wal-Marts in Mass

Hellzer
07-17-2002, 10:26 PM
I wish for an onslaught of Chewies, Bossk. You should consider yourself lucky. I stumbled across Ki-Adi and Teetmo at the Danvers Walmart Monday afternoon, but apparently they barely lasted the rest of the day. And after visiting WM for the third day in a row tonight, I have STILL not been able to find a mother friggin' Chewbacca. :frus: :frus: :frus: :frus: It's amazing how a store can go from have a ton of some figure one minute, and then almost literally having none the next. I went to Target too but it was the same thing...everything new except what I was looking for.

BTW, Yambag, if I see a Ki-Adi again, I'll take steps to make sure you get one for yourself. ;)

bosskmr
07-18-2002, 06:37 AM
Hellzer, come on out to Central New england (North Oxford, Bellingham, Hudson..etc) There's more then enough Chewies, Hans, Djus...etc at any of those Wal-Marts.

Darth Yambag
07-18-2002, 07:29 PM
Hellzer, Thanks for the help! Relocating Ki to a hiding spot in the store is much like Yoda hiding on Dagobah. It is nescessary to combat the dark side...

Darth Yambag
07-18-2002, 07:35 PM
Hellzer, I sent you a private message

I_Deus
07-19-2002, 10:47 AM
We should help each other out! Post what you need and then if someone finds it they can relocate it in the store and send you a private message as to where it is!!!!! I Like THIS! I need a ki, chewie ands teemto! :)

Jawa Fett
07-19-2002, 06:33 PM
After reading your posts the other night I went to my local Wal Mart in Fairhaven and there were 6 Chewies. As of yesterday there were still 3 Chewies there. They also had a crap load of Han and Obis. Dartmouth obviously didn't get that wave but they were heavily stocked yesterday with 5 or 6 Teemto and 3 Ki Adis. They also had a ton of Djas Puhr figures. No Anakin or Maul to be had and still no Palpatine. Those are the only 3 I need. If they have more of that wave in the morning I could hide a couple. I know its out in the sticks but its better than nothing.

Jawa Fett
07-19-2002, 06:37 PM
Oh by the way if anyone knows where to find these 3 figures (see above post) let me know. I am an hour away from about 7 or 8 Wal *Marts

Hellzer
07-20-2002, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Darth Yambag
Hellzer, I sent you a private message

Thanks DY. I'm gonna take your advice and go up there Saturday afternoon.

Darth Yambag
07-20-2002, 02:43 PM
Danvers TRU had 2 rows of Chewie at around 1:00 Plus a bin full of Chewie, Han, Yoda, Dooku and HD Anakin.

Hellzer
07-20-2002, 05:55 PM
Finally scored a Chewbacca at my absolute favorite store, the Woburn TRU. It was the last one they had, so everyone go to the Danvers store to get yours. I also got the new MOTU figures (just the heroes). Very nice indeed.

I've been thinking that maybe if anyone has a major find, that they should just private message the MA regulars and see what the results are success-wise. Maybe I'm just being too paranoid here, but I myself, as well as a few of you others, think that possibly scalper-types are reading these posts and beating us to the punch. I'm really getting tired of all the new stuff getting gobbled up by some unknown force while we're left in the dust. More than likely it won't help at all, but I'd like to try it once to see what happens anyway.

I'm also gonna start hiding figures and maybe buying extras to mail out when I come across something good. It's gone from collecting to geurilla warefare, but it seems that such actions need to be taken in order to find what we're looking for. Is anybody with me? Anyone?? Hello?............ .:confused:

BTW, DY, I sent you a private message. Thanks again.

Darth Detori
07-22-2002, 12:49 AM
well all the wal-mart in my area have plenty of teemto's and ki-adi's.

Darth Detori
07-25-2002, 03:55 PM
I found Maul and Anakin today at nashua target!!!

I'm just kidding ;). GOD it's boring on the east coast!

chenlembec
07-25-2002, 06:12 PM
Hey guys,
I haven't posted in awhile, I think since coming back from C2, but I just thought I'd let you all know if anyone needs a bloody stump luke they should get over the burlington mall Kaybee, as I am about to return 2 of them there after discovering that the most I would get off of ebay was 10 bucks. Whay do they call things rare, when they're not? Later.

Hellzer
07-25-2002, 07:28 PM
No new finds to report, but I just want everyone to know that I went to the Walmart in North Reading, and they've put all their basic SW figs on sale for $3.10!:eek: According to the sale sign, they're competing with "another store's" sale price, although this appears to be a week long unlike K-Mart. None of the other Walmarts I went to had any sale whatsoever so go take advantage of this. They had pretty much everything up to the Chewie wave.

And if anyone sees a MOTU Mer-Man, please let me know. I can't find the little fishy bugger anywhere.

Darth Detori
07-26-2002, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by chenlembec
Hey guys,
I haven't posted in awhile, I think since coming back from C2, but I just thought I'd let you all know if anyone needs a bloody stump luke they should get over the burlington mall Kaybee, as I am about to return 2 of them there after discovering that the most I would get off of ebay was 10 bucks. Whay do they call things rare, when they're not? Later.

they're not so much rare as they are cool. I'm holding onto two in package to watch them appreciate in value, or just to have since they're so cool.

Darth Detori
07-27-2002, 10:38 AM
today's search for anything (particularly Vader Unleashed) was quite unfruitful. I checked the nashua area.
grrrr

Darth Yambag
07-28-2002, 02:26 PM
found plenty of Ki, Teemto, Chewie, D Phur at KB in Cambridge Gallaria Mall.

Darth Shinji
07-29-2002, 07:32 PM
Hey everybody!
It's been a loooong time since I wrote,so here's what I've found.
Today at the Peabody TRU I found unleashed Jango
At the Danvers Wal-Mart, they had a butt-load of Orn, Djas, S.C. Palpy, and some others I can't remember.
Hope this helps.
BTW, has anyone on the north shore seen an Acklay?

Thanks
HH-MTFBWY

Darth Detori
07-30-2002, 08:47 AM
I found all the accessory sets at Target Nashua today; there's about one of three sets remaining ;)
I was surprised to see how little they had put out

boss nass
07-30-2002, 09:21 PM
new playschool arena set found at KB toys North Shore Mall Peabody 7.99

Darth Detori
07-30-2002, 09:53 PM
must..................have.......................v ader..........unleashed...........

I_Deus
08-02-2002, 03:18 PM
Just found the fleet series at the NEW Target in Arlington. Got the whole set. Hurry up! They are not the best of quality though. But they are pretty cool.

Darth Detori
08-02-2002, 09:23 PM
Framingham Target apparently has the new deluxes. this info is from another board

boss nass
08-03-2002, 01:26 AM
Action Fleet and about 20 12in Jangos found at Seabrook Walmart

Darth Detori
08-03-2002, 12:29 PM
nothing new in nashua

Darth Yambag
08-04-2002, 05:58 PM
saw the digital version of AOTC at Boston Common Loews. Well worth the trip. You can see the difference and clarity.
Of particular note, the speeder chase through Coruscant was 100 times better because of the clarity and detail. you can see details of the vehicles that you don't realize are blurred out on the film.
Looking forward to the DVD and highly recommend a trip to the digital Big Screen.

Prince Xizor
08-05-2002, 12:08 AM
The Target at the Holyoke Mall in Western MA had the accessory sets out. Only one of each except the Death Star (2).

It had the Deluxe Yoda and Threepio about a week and half ago, but no more since then.

Darth Detori
08-07-2002, 02:30 PM
four X-Wings were at Manchester TRU as of 9:30 this morning

boss nass
08-07-2002, 03:27 PM
Any you guys wanna trade?Check out my trade list in the trading section it would be cheaper to ship or we could always meet up somewhere.I'm always up to helping fellow natives thanks,Mike

Darth Detori
08-07-2002, 10:13 PM
I THINK all the accessory sets, the action fleet (carded and boxed), and Deluxe 3PO were at Target Nashua today

Darth Yambag
08-08-2002, 04:29 PM
TRU in Medford/somerville area had 3 Acklay. However, the boxes were pretty beaten up for those who don't open.

Also the "Darth Tyranus" lightsaber's were in replacing the packages that said "Count Dooku":crazed:

Hellzer
08-08-2002, 10:49 PM
Seems like things are starting to dry up around here. The most recents items I came across today were some scattered remains of the new Action Fleet stuff at assorted Walmarts. All the Targets I went to seemed to be clearing out their action figure isles. There was more empty space than anthing else. Wierd.... :confused: I did go to the KB Toy Works in Salem and picked up a 12" POTF2 Emperor Palpatine on clearance for $8. That was the oldest SW item I've ever seen in any store. They also had a 12" Lando, but I passed on it for some stupid reason. I might have to go back and get one. I also saw some Yodas for the first time in a while at the Beverly KB.

And still no sign of Mer-Man whatsoever.:frus: :frus: :frus: He's become Mattel's answer to the infamous Count Dooku drought.

Prince Xizor
08-09-2002, 01:32 AM
The Holyoke TRU just got in like 9 of the X-Wings w/ R2D2, but still no Ki-Adi or Teemto. The Target in Holyoke also has got nothing new. They have sold out there entire accersory kit line, and have moved all the Star Wars toys into a smaller section. Walmart has **** too.

boss nass
08-14-2002, 07:10 PM
Any reports of finds?

Prince Xizor
08-15-2002, 02:11 AM
Nothing new over here

Hellzer
08-15-2002, 09:12 PM
Finally spotted the Acklay at the Danvers Walmart today. Also saw a few of the new X-Wings at the Danvers TRU. No sign of any new basic figures though.

And STILL no friggin' Mer-Man:cry: :cry:

I_Deus
08-16-2002, 03:24 PM
I FOUND TEEMTO AND ALL THE NEW ONES!!

boss nass
08-16-2002, 03:43 PM
where did you find them?

I_Deus
08-16-2002, 06:04 PM
Just joking

Prince Xizor
08-17-2002, 09:28 AM
Your just a regular funny man aren't you?

Retard......

Hellzer
08-20-2002, 10:03 PM
*tumbleweeds roll by......*

It has really seemed to dry up around here. After a massive search today, the only new finds were the action fleet sets and a deluxe 3PO at the Rt. 1 Target in Saugus. Not a single new basic fig past the Chewie wave anywhere. I did find the Playskool Millennium Falcon at Square One Mall KB (the only one they had), which I'll be giving to my soon-to-be nephew who's gonna be born litterally any minute now. I know the box says "ages 3 and up" but you can never start too soon;) .

Finally found MER-MAN(!!) too, BTW, at the Salem Walmart. He was harder to find than any other SW item that I can ever remember. Finding Chewbacca was a walk in the park compared to this ordeal; although now you can find Chewbacca EVERYWHERE, just to spite me.:dead:

Here's hoping that you guys have better luck than I lately.

I_Deus
08-21-2002, 03:12 PM
What 12" C3PO are you speaking of. There is not one listed in the 12" saga figures? Also Who the heck is Mer Man.
Help me out here

Hellzer
08-22-2002, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by I_Deus
What 12" C3PO are you speaking of. There is not one listed in the 12" saga figures? Also Who the heck is Mer Man.
Help me out here

I was speaking of this (http://systems.figures.com/database/index.html?page=detail&sdomid=5&sitemid=29065) Deluxe C-3PO that comes with the battledroid with interchangable heads.

And Mer-Man is from the re-launched Masters of the Universe line. He's incredibly short-packed; about a 1 out of 30 ratio from what I hear. It took me a better part of a month of intense searching to finally find one. Now I'm hearing that ol' Ram Man is starting to hit retail, so I guess there's no rest for the weary. My search for him starts tomorrow.

Prince Xizor
08-22-2002, 03:32 PM
Western Mass sucks. I still have nothing past Chewie. No Ki-Adi or Maul, or Vader Unleashed. This blows.

Darth Detori
08-23-2002, 11:07 AM
ok- this is what the scenario is like right now. Everywhere- EVERYWHERE in the US has the new unleashed figures- BUT US. They've been popping up at KBs and Toys R' Us's all over the place, but WE for some reason have to wait TWO WEEKS longer then New York!!! Does this make ANY sense at all??? Do retailers around here just SUCK? Do they choose not to order anything at all? WHY AM I MADE TO SUFFER?!!??!?!?!?!?

Darth Detori
08-24-2002, 10:43 AM
argh. Still nothing in Southern NH. not..........a............thing

Prince Xizor
08-24-2002, 06:24 PM
Nothing......

WAIT!

Oh, nevermind. Still Nothing.....

Darth Detori
08-24-2002, 09:12 PM
Hasbro, this hobby is getting MIGHTY discouraging!!!

boss nass
08-24-2002, 11:34 PM
I bet in 1 week all the new stuff will show, it's making it's way up here now. so be patient:)

Darth Detori
08-25-2002, 12:00 AM
but it takes toooooooooooooooo loooooooooooooooooooong!
::whines some more::

Darth Detori
08-25-2002, 03:12 PM
FINALLY! SOMETHING!!!

I found the cantina bar sets at Wal-Mart today. I'm having much fun setting up an amputee bar diorama

Darth Detori
08-26-2002, 03:39 PM
the new 12" wave was at Target Nashua this morning. One of each, I believe. The Dooku head sculpt was DEAD-ON

Prince Xizor
08-27-2002, 12:24 PM
Well, It's Tuesday and I am going to head down to the Mall today to see what I can find. I will report when I get back.

Prince Xizor
08-27-2002, 08:03 PM
Another Day, Another Failure. Dammit I hate this state.

But it wasn't a total loss. I did get the new Reservoir Dogs Special Edition DVD (Mr. Blonde edition, of course) It rules all.

Darth Detori
08-27-2002, 10:38 PM
lol, I was going to get that today, though I'm very very poor. I'd get the Mr. Pink one, since Steve Buscemi is king.
Tomorrow I'm applying at Toys R Us, so I'll be able to give you all a full update of everything as it comes in, if I get the job.

Darth Detori
08-28-2002, 03:59 PM
Well it looks like I'm getting the job at TRU, but the pay B**WS and I need more hours.
In other news, TRU is getting a shipment in thursday night, hence be at the stores friday morning- new stuff would be likely!

Prince Xizor
08-29-2002, 02:32 AM
Do all the stores in the area get the toys in at the same time, or is it differant all around?

Darth Detori
08-29-2002, 02:35 PM
it's GENERALLY the same. as far as all the wal-marts in the area getting stuff, for example, I've noted that it's almost always the same. The Ki-Adi wave came out one day and every wal-mart I went to had it

Hellzer
08-29-2002, 06:32 PM
Hey Detori, I got some good news and some bad news about my latest find this afternoon. Check it out......

Hellzer
08-29-2002, 06:42 PM
Here's another one. Gotta love digital cameras.....

Darth Detori
08-29-2002, 07:37 PM
where'd you find it???

Hellzer
08-29-2002, 10:06 PM
where'd you find it???

Found it at the KB in the North Shore Mall Danvers. They only had one Vader and one Padme; both of which were sitting on the shelf above the SW pegs. I guess KB is the place to try Detori, even if they're 3 bucks more than usual. They also had the Playskool Millenium Falcon as well.

Here's my last picture, I swear....

boss nass
08-29-2002, 10:11 PM
O.K here is todays report.All of you He-Man Fans can find Mer-Man at TRU on danvers
As for SW i found the Landspeeder at TRU in Portsmouth,NH they also had tons of X-wings
The sad thing is that i have not found any fiures no Teemto no Maul no Anakin no nothing!!!What the hell is up with this?
Well the next item i'm really anticapating is the 2 new SW games for gamecube (can't wait)

Hellzer
08-29-2002, 10:38 PM
I haven't seen any news waves either past the Chewie one since mid July when I came across Ki-Adi and Teemto at WM. This is really getting rididulous. I got so fed up the other day that I went and ordered the new 12" Dooku off of Amazon.com, which should be arriving at my door tomorrow. That's a hell of a lot easier than coming home empty handed week after week.

And what time did you go to the Danvers TRU, Boss, because I was there around 3pm and didn't see a single Mer-Man. How many did they put out? Good thing I already have one or else I'd be mighty ticked.

Master ToNone
08-29-2002, 10:47 PM
I saw Padme unleashed at that KB last week...but no Darth. HE will join me soon...or DIE.

Picked up Lord Tyranus 12 inch from Amazon. Incrdible sculpt. All should be this accurate. If only Padme could be this accurate.

Stooped to a very low level and bought Anakin Tattooine Attack from Johns-toys.com This Ani kick major *****. Was well worth paying the few bucks knowing he'll arive in this area somewhere around EIII. Noteable though is the card was in poor condition upon arrival, but I am an opener so It didn't matter. ...Yes Anakin Yes

Darth Detori
08-29-2002, 11:01 PM
darn- every day I DONT hunt, people start finding stuff

Prince Xizor
08-30-2002, 06:08 PM
Well, there was nothing except X-Wings (and the usual Pegwarmers) at TRU today, but on my way home I stopped in to Walmart for a quick peak. And to my surprise was something new! The Cantina Bar Sets were there, all three of them, with plenty to spare. I only had a little cash on me so I picked up Greedo. I plan to go back and get the other 2 tomorrow.

Darth Detori
08-30-2002, 06:52 PM
I don't collect He-Man, but I found a mer-man today. he still hanging on the peg in manchester at TRU.
other than that- NOTHING. NOT A THING. paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin my life is paaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnn

Hellzer
08-31-2002, 09:00 PM
Went to the usual places today (mainly looking for MOTU series 2), and the only new stuff I saw was a few Momaw Nadon Cantina sets at the North Reading WM. All the other WM's I went to had squat. Also went to the TRU in Revere for the first time, but nothing of interest there either. That place is stuck in a time warp.

It seems that we're back to the normal pace of 2001/early 2002 where new finds around here were almost non-existant. Oh well, I enjoyed it while it lasted.:dead:

Prince Xizor
09-01-2002, 02:22 AM
I am going to College out in Lowell starting tomorrow, maybe in Eastern MA I will have better luck then the s***-*** side of this poor state.

Darth Detori
09-01-2002, 07:30 PM
North Attleboro TRU comes through! I went there yesterday on my way down to RI and I stopped there- they had plenty TA Anakin's and ST Mauls, and CA Padmes- landspeeders too!
none of the evasive unleashed's though :P

Darth Detori
09-02-2002, 09:48 PM
Well, I'm officially working at Toys R Us Nashua now, full time, so expect frequent nightly updates!
today I found ONE landspeeder. I was going to put it on hold, but I figure we should have at least one out on the floor.

Darth Detori
09-02-2002, 09:55 PM
oh, and also there were two or three acklays at target nashua

Prince Xizor
09-02-2002, 10:07 PM
I went to the Walmart near Lowell (I forget the name of the town it is actually in, Chelmsford maybe) and there was nothing but the usual pegwarmers, FB Fett, Mace, JSP Kenobi.

Hellzer
09-03-2002, 12:37 AM
Boss Nass, I sent you a private message.

And Detori, congrats on getting the job at TRU. Now we've finally got someone on the inside.;)

Darth Detori
09-03-2002, 07:51 PM
well I snooped around the backroom today, and all I found were alot of the old waves. I grabbed the last landspeeder, since it was on the shelf for a while and didn't go anywhere.

Master ToNone
09-03-2002, 08:32 PM
Just recieved the 12 inch Ki-Adi Mundi from the Fan Club. A VERY good addition to the 12inch line. Great detail and attention was spent on the clothing. The lighsaber hilt is quite detailed.

Overall, some of ...dare I say... Hasblah's finest work. Highly recommended.

boss nass
09-03-2002, 10:43 PM
Hey Darth Detori do u got any of the Reissue Optimous Primes at that TRU? the 39.99 one not the 31.99 one if so can u put it on hold at the service desk and i can come pick it up or u can just tell me when you are working and i'll pick it up.Also did you find out any inside info on the 25 th R2 Figure?
And Hellzer no problem!!If u happen to stimble onto one of these LMK

Hellzer
09-04-2002, 01:12 AM
Hey Darth Detori do u got any of the Reissue Optimous Primes at that TRU? the 39.99 one not the 31.99 one if so can u put it on hold at the service desk and i can come pick it up or u can just tell me when you are working and i'll pick it up.Also did you find out any inside info on the 25 th R2 Figure?

Boss, what's the difference between the $31.99 and the $39.99 Optimus Primes? I havent' been keeping up with the reissues. Hopefully the boxes aren't too big or else I'm gonna have a hard time hiding one for you.:D

BTW got my 12" Dooku in the mail today. Yambag was right, the headsculpt on this guy is unprecedented. The outfit is top notch as well. I can't say enough good things about him. If you don't collect 12" stuff, this is a good one to start with.

Even Lando can't help but admire the craftsmenship......

Darth Detori
09-04-2002, 07:15 AM
well unfortunantly I can't put stuff on hold for other people (I don't want to get fired on my second day ;), but I'll check it out and see if we have any. I'm on one of two registers that's next to the other register, so if it leaves the building I'll know. I'll post as soon as I get in.
yay 9-hour day!

Darth Detori
09-04-2002, 08:25 PM
alright man, I found two optimus primes, but one of them definantly looked like a reissue! there were PLENTY of them, so you should be all set. Stop by before 4 and go to register 7- the names Justin by the way :)
see you then!

Darth Detori
09-04-2002, 08:29 PM
oh, and as far as the R2's go, there's this bulletain board in the back broken down into departments- apparently the info on new stuff is sent to them every now and then and then they print it up and put it on the wall- the info that's up right now in regards to SW mentions the x-wing, landspeeder (which we have plenty of now), and everything up to and including the han wave. looks like it'll be a short while till we get in the new waves :p. Actually, if anyone can tell me what the case numbers are for new stuff, I could probably sneak around in the back and check it out

Master ToNone
09-05-2002, 06:15 PM
Plenty of Landspeeder's at Danvers TRU. Picked one up, looks great in the box and I am ususally an opener. May have to pick up another. Great detail.

Besides, this was the first vehicle I got back in 1977....

Hellzer
09-05-2002, 09:03 PM
The TRU in Revere had a bunch of the new landspeeders as well. They also had quite a few Unleashed Anakins, but none of the others. And STILL no new regular figures anywhere I went to.:frus:

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the Walmart is Salem had a plethora of the Cantina sets, including many Greedos.

Darth Detori
09-05-2002, 09:42 PM
well we got a truck in last night, but if there was any new SW stuff on it, they haven't taken it out yet

Master ToNone
09-06-2002, 12:17 AM
Hellzer, thanks for the Anakin Unleashed info.

Still looking for Unleashed Vader if anyone has info...

Darth Detori
09-07-2002, 09:14 PM
god, we're still looking for the new unleashed wave and then ANOTHER wave is released!

this morning at Target I saw one interactive R2

boss nass
09-07-2002, 10:55 PM
Hey Darth Detori thanks for the heads up on the Acklay!!I drove to the Nashua Target and low and behold he was there like you said.Thanks i appreciate it,thats what this theed is for to help each other right?

Hellzer
09-07-2002, 11:11 PM
Went the the usual places today. Only new item was a Deluxe Yoda at the Danvers Target, and the card was bent for you non-openers. This is starting to get really depressing. Do they still make Star Wars figures? I can't tell anymore. Thanks God I collect other stuff or else I'd go insane.

BTW, does anybody else here collect Dragonball Z? I'v been finding HTF stuff like crazy lately, and I've got an extra Yellow Hair Majin Vegeta (for face value of course) if any of you need one or know who does.

Darth Detori
09-08-2002, 09:16 AM
lol, that's where that last one went! ;)

no problem! This thread has helped me out dozens of times in the past

Prince Xizor
09-12-2002, 11:25 AM
Well, I found the S. Nashua Retail District last night. Jeez there is a lot of stores up there. I visited the KB Toys, Target and TRU (Is that the one you work at Detori?). The Target had one hoth set left, and the Voice Activated R2D2. Nothing new for figures. KB had nothing new at all. And TRU had Landspeeders (Which I picked up) and the 12" Luke W/ TaunTaun (Holy ***** is that thing huge or what?).

I hope I can find T.A. Anakin and Maul before I die.

Darth Detori
09-12-2002, 02:51 PM
yep! that's where I work. I was there until 5.

and if you REALLY want to go looking for Maul and Ani, go down to North Attleboro TRU

Prince Xizor
09-12-2002, 05:32 PM
Where is North Attleboro? I am in Lowell right now, so how far from here is it? (I don't really know much around here. It took me awhile just to find Nashua.)

boss nass
09-12-2002, 06:43 PM
Dude N.Attelboro is a hike for anyone who lives in the northern part of Ma.It's near RI

Darth Detori
09-12-2002, 09:24 PM
yeah, I've only been there on the way down to my relative's houses and they live in RI, and that's about two hours away.
STILL, they DO have stuff there- they had tons of maul's and ani's when I was there about two or three weeks ago- oh, and they had CA Padme's too

Prince Xizor
09-12-2002, 10:07 PM
Rhode Island eh? Probably be cheaper to buy them off eBay then waste the gas going down there.

Thanks Anyway.

Prince Xizor
09-14-2002, 01:28 PM
I came back home for the weekend (W. Mass) and checked out TRU and Target. Target had nothing as usual but I was pleasently surprised then quickly dissapointed when I got to TRU. TRU had the new Landspeeder and the new Unleashed. The had Anakin and Padme, but no F'N Vader. Augh! I was getting sick of not getting anything new so I picked up Anakin. Its pretty cool but I still want Vader more.

Hellzer
09-14-2002, 08:17 PM
Usual places today. Nothing new. Same old same old. It's getting so bad that I actually had a dream the other night that I found TA Anakin and Darth Maul. They had Ki-Adi and Teetmo too but I already found them anyway. It was nice to see the new stuff in my dream world at least. That's about the only place I'm going to.

You know I'm really against paying inflated online scalper prices, but the way this is going I might have to really soon.

**EDIT**
Sorry, I did fine something new. The TRU in Revere had a couple 12" Lukes w/ TaunTaun. I do want one, but not for that price. I'll get it on clearance, or maybe a Christmas present. Hey...there's an idea.:)