PDA

View Full Version : Japor Snippet

Pendo
04-04-2002, 03:54 PM
In Episode II is there any sign of Padmé wearing the jewlery Anakin carved out of a japor snippet for her? Don't you think she'd wear it to impress Ani?

PENDO!

Beast
04-04-2002, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Pendo
In Episode II is there any sign of Padmé wearing the jewlery Anakin carved out of a japor snippet for her? Don't you think she'd wear it to impress Ani?PENDO!
I haven't heard any rumors about it popping up, but it's always a possibility. I always thought it was an intresting symbol of how well Anakin could instinctivly see the future, even without training. Not sure how many of you noticed this, but the carved symbol on the snippet looks like the symbol that is on Panaka and the other Naboo Guard's hats. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Bosskman
04-04-2002, 04:29 PM
I got a sneaking suspicion that it's the same thing as the scnib Yoda's got around his neck in the OT.

Rollo Tomassi
04-04-2002, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Bosskman
I got a sneaking suspicion that it's the same thing as the scnib Yoda's got around his neck in the OT.

Interesting observation. I hope it's relevant to SOMETHING.

P.S. nice signature line...;)

2-1B
04-04-2002, 08:30 PM
Good question Pendo, I forgot all about that thing. Well, she seems bothered by him at first, so I doubt she would want to wear it right away. Maybe after he wakes up "looking satisfied" (if that spoiler is true) she'll cave and put it on. :D :D :D

Binksy, I did not notice the design, I'll have to look again . . .

Pendo
04-05-2002, 05:29 AM
She might have said she likes it just to be pollite but really hated it, and thinking she would never see him again she threw it away...

PENDO!

LTBasker
04-05-2002, 06:20 AM
He made it out of junk, would you wear it? :p

Magnolia-Fan
04-06-2002, 10:50 PM
My guess is that Padme is showing Anikin his snippet in this photo.

Cant really tell though...

Lord Tenebrous
04-06-2002, 11:12 PM
There's no reference made to the snippet. But there are new ways of establishing their relationship, mostly having to do with fruit. :)

jawaboy
04-08-2002, 08:23 PM
Actually, the Japor Snippet shows up in ESB. The scene is when Vader's helmet is off and he is interrupted to take a collect, long distance phone call from the Emperor. It is here that Vader is looking into a mirror and saying to himself "my aren't I pretty with my Japor Snippet. I remember when I was a pretty boy prancing in the tulips with Padme. That was a gay ole' time." Then the phone rings...d'Oh!

RooJay
04-11-2002, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Magnolia-Fan
My guess is that Padme is showing Anikin his snippet in this photo.

Cant really tell though...

You've got me sold with that pic Magnolia-fan! I don't think she'd have been wearing it all this time, but I'm sure she kept it. We'll have to wait for the movie to be sure.

InsaneJediGirl
04-12-2002, 10:25 AM
I agree with Roo Jay.Its possible she kept it in a box/in a pocket with her,just as a reminder of Anakin.Then,when they meet up again and become...er..interested in one another,Padme shows it to Anakin to prove she kept it all those years.:D