PDA

View Full Version : Two pack...droids

mylow thehutt
04-04-2002, 04:44 PM
:) reble scum said that Teemto,& ephant mon will come in later packs.but what stuck out was th droids two pack,does any one know what this is all about.or is it just the battel droid C-3po.

Battle Droid
04-04-2002, 05:24 PM
I hope it's a Pilot Battle Droid with PK Droid, though it's probably 3PO with Battle Droid.

LTBasker
04-04-2002, 06:34 PM
It's without a doubt probably not but it would be cool if it was a new R5-D4 with a new R2, both of'em would use the R2 w/ Holo Leia mold of course though.

pthfnder89
04-05-2002, 09:36 AM
Why does C3PO come with a Battle Droid?

mylow thehutt
04-05-2002, 10:51 AM
In the moive they switch boudy parts.3po falls into the battel droid maker.;)

Lman316
04-05-2002, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by mylow thehutt
In the moive they switch boudy parts.3po falls into the battel droid maker.;)

Okay, I'm sorry, but if the above quote is true, well, I've had enough. This is the Saga section, not the AOTC section. Spoilers should NOT be placed here.
Like I had to bring up in the Poll section, I, and others who try to avoid spoilers, will not be safe anywhere in the forums.
Do I really have to leave?
This is yet another thing that I have had ruined for me for this movie. I don't want to seem angry, but actually, I am. This is really getting to be NOT fair.
Now, if this isn't true, then I'm sorry for my rant. But I don't think that even joking [like that] should be posted. Because I don't know what's going to happen, so I'll never know if it's true or not - I don't know if that makes sense, I hope some understands that. I'd rather not see anything like a spoiler in a non-spoiler section.
Again, if it's not real, well, I'm sorry, but I wouldn't have known. If it is real, well, it should be deleted or moved.

fourtwo
04-05-2002, 12:31 PM
hey thanks for ruining the movie for me ruiner!
:crazed:
i really didn't need to know that.
but oh well.
please take better care when you post info like that, not everyone knows whats going to happen nor do they want to

brentfett
04-05-2002, 12:45 PM
Enough crying about spoilers! This is a Star Wars fan website. What do you expect? Like just seeing the figures before they come out isn't enough of a spoiler.

Beast
04-05-2002, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by brentfett
Enough crying about spoilers! This is a Star Wars fan website. What do you expect? Like just seeing the figures before they come out isn't enough of a spoiler.
The spoilers arn't the problem in this case brentfett, it's the fact the spoiler appeared in an area not marked ok for AOTC's spoilers. The spoilers are ok in the AOTC's figure section, cause we are discussing figures for the movie that hasn't come out yet. This is the saga section, and there is alot of people here that are trying to avoid spoilers. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

brentfett
04-05-2002, 01:26 PM
OK, fair enough. Just venting! :)

mylow thehutt
04-05-2002, 03:25 PM
Oh jeez,I'm real sorry.I forgot this was the saga section.also i don't even think it's true i heard this a long time ago.Sorry again.:cry: