PDA

View Full Version : VA/DC/MD Finds

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

jonthejedi
06-11-2005, 05:15 AM
Laurel WalMart had Wave 3...still some of each, including all-white clonetrooper 3-pack. South Glen Burnie Target(on Crain Hwy. 3) had micro-battle set on Gen. Grievous flagship(X2)@21.99. Mustafar playset showing up more and more.

UKWildcat
06-11-2005, 03:28 PM
I actually live more towards Williamsburg, but I decided to make the trip to NN to see if there was anything good.

I actually found a Darth Vader #11, and Clone Trooper #6 today at Target. I had to pick them up since I haven't seen either of those figures in weeks. I usually hit up the local Target more often than the Walmart. Walmart is usually a mess, figures all over the ground, etc. I've had much more success finding figures at Target anyways, some of the harder to find figures and army builders. Target also seems to put new figs. out more often than Walmart. Those are basically the only 2 stores that are close, no TRU, except for the one in NN. We know how much gas costs too :frus:

I have yet to see anything new though, Tarkin, Mills, Ask Aak, etc... Hope they make it here sometime soon.

Slicker
06-11-2005, 04:39 PM
I wouldn't sweat finding the new figs (45 and up). They'll show up in the next couple of weeks then be in abundance. They're just starting to show up on the west coast so they'll slowly trickly our way.

jobare1
06-11-2005, 07:33 PM
Slicker, I love your avatar. I was just watching that episode today. My sides are still hurting. "Brother Darkness".

UKWildcat
06-11-2005, 07:44 PM
"cocaine is a helluva drug!"

So how often do you guys go figure hunting? I try to go about 3 times a week. Since I work in the afternoon I can usually stop off at some stores in the morning, before I head into work.

Kidhuman
06-12-2005, 12:01 AM
No Tarkins on the COastal lines either, things aint no better in the mountains.

UK, I try to hunt 3-5 times a week. I usually have to go to WM for something, so I hit it then. I also work til 11pm, so I try to hit there when they are packing out so I get first crack at the cases.

Slicker
06-12-2005, 04:48 PM
Of late I haven't gone figure hunting but maybe once a week as I'm cought up enough to take it easy (that and being broke). Next month is when I'll probably finish up what I need from ROTS (the large vehicles and the LEGO's). When I'm in need of figures I'll usually make 3 trips a week going to TRU, 2 WM's, and a Target. Occasionally I'll stop at a K-Mart but they're not even worth it anymore.

UKWildcat
06-12-2005, 10:55 PM
Haha, yeah I hear that about Kmart. The Kmart near me is pretty nasty. I may go there twice a month to see if they have anything, but they usually don't. Most of their figures are messed up too, and I hate that they pricetag (too expensive also) all of the figures and stuff :mad: !!!

I have loved legos every since I was really young, who hasn't?, and I still have my old collection of castles and whatnot set up and displayed in my room. But for some reason I have never got into collecting the Star Wars legos?!?!?!? I'm not quite sure why either. Is it too late for me to start? If not, where should I start? What are some of the sets I should focus on that are becoming hard to find, or are they not like the figures that could disappear from the shelfs at any given moment? Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks guys...

Kidhuman
06-13-2005, 12:59 AM
Its never too late to start. I only started 1.5 years ago and amassed a decent collection. My only problem is room to set em up. I satill have 2 dago wongs, snow speeder, ewok adventure, Throne Room duel, falcon and another set in box because of lack of room. I still havent really tapped the E3 stuff yet, just three small sets. Need the bigger ones. ARC-170 is next on my list than the Grievous chase.

Slicker
06-13-2005, 01:50 AM
Yeah, as KH said it's never too late. I was lucky enough to start from the beginning and I have nearly all of the sets that have been released, with most of the ROTS being the only exceptions, and love everyone of them.

aceguide
06-13-2005, 08:35 AM
Welcome Wildcat. Glad to have another poster...

I have always had good luck at the Target in Williamsburg when I have been in that area. I live in Norfolk so I hit the Military Highway area with pretty decent regularity.

SW Legos are incredible. I too started a little late, but have found through ebay and reissues I have most of the sets I can afford (wanting with legos is often unrealistic).

Weekend report from me is don't waste the gas. Still looking for deluxe 3 and Tarkin wave. Target is home of the army builder - 41's for miles on Military.

jobare1
06-13-2005, 07:15 PM
Not much going on in the area.

Potomac Mills W-M: all of the Royal Guards & AT-TE Gunners were gone (no real suprise). At least the pegs were thinned out a little over the weekend. Hopefully they'll restock this week.

Pot Mills TRU: much to my suprise I found a few #42-44's. Looks like maybe only one case. Good to see that they finally got some of the 'newer' figs.

Pot. Mills Target: nothing new at all. Maybe 2 SA Clones & that's about the only thing of interest. Only had 3 or 4 deluxe sets (Obi-Wan & Palpatine) on the pegs (lots of empty pegs). Hopefully they will also restock this week.

That's about it.

Kidhuman
06-14-2005, 12:19 AM
Found me a Tarkin, Ask Ack and the Ackbar Senator tonight at CBurg WM. Last set they had. They also have early birds down to 20 bucks and they still arent selling. Will get on at ten bucks or less

UKWildcat
06-14-2005, 12:50 AM
Hey ace!

Thanks for the input guys... I'll swing by a couple of places and see what kind of lego goods they have. What are your favorite sets, that you can still purchase in the stores, and that are somewhat inexpensive? I'm a little strapped for money right now so can't go buying the big sets. I will also keep my eyes peeled on that Tarkin wave and of course I will let you know if I find anything.
Until next time...

Slicker
06-14-2005, 05:38 AM
My favorite set out right now is the cheapest set on the shelves. It's the Darth Vader Transformation and it retails for $6.99. Another set that I don't have but is next on my list is the ARC-170 which goes for $40.

As for the Tarkin wave it should be hitting this week and next week at the latest. KH found them on the west side of the state so hopefully they make they're way here soon.

Kidhuman
06-14-2005, 08:47 AM
Yeah, keep your eyes out for the Tarkin wave. Found a lone set last night at WM here in SW Va. need 48-56 now. Still havent found any Clone 3 packs here though.

UKWildcat
06-14-2005, 10:26 AM
I picked up a Clone Trooper 3 pk. the other day at Wal-Mart, along with a Rebuild Darth Vader. I had held out on the RB D Vader for a little while now, and they were just putting them on the pegs so I grabbed it. I had never seen the clone 3 pack before so I picked it up too. They are both straight from the case and are in excellent condition (though I am tempted to open that RB darth vader and some medical droids). Good thing I was there at 11pm when they were putting them up, cause they only had one of each.

I'm off to do a little hunting, see if Target or Wal-Mart has put out anything new. I am going to check out them legos too. I will let you know what I find.

aceguide
06-14-2005, 12:48 PM
Nice find at WM. Those near me have had a whole lot of nothing recently.

Am just about to have a few SW bucks in the budget. Hopefully a coupld sets of clones will appear...

blank
06-14-2005, 04:41 PM
I also found Tarkin and the rest(they had 1 more set) at the wal-mart in Aberdeen they also had deluxe series 2 as well as series 3 minus the clone pack which i have yet to see

UKWildcat
06-14-2005, 08:35 PM
No luck finding anything today. I did spend a couple minutes looking at the legos but didn't get anything, I was a little overwhelmed.

The displays at both Target and Walmart have gotten considerably smaller, which is kinda sad, and the pegs are getting more empty by the day :(. I'm still hoping both stores put out some new figs soon and that I'm there to get some good ones.
I do have a concern/question about the new wave-
So when the new waves start hitting the shelves around here, will there be no chance of ever finding like a AT-TE Tank Gunner, Royal Guards, Vader? Or will they mix some the older figures in with the new waves? I saw the case assortments that were provided by kidhuman on the main forum page, but it seems impossible for all the cases to be shipped with the same 5 or so different characters/figures!?!?!? I hope they will still mix in some of the older figs, if they don't all the stores will have the same 10 figures or whatever?!?!

Kidhuman
06-15-2005, 12:04 AM
UK, all 3 figures you listed are in the last couple of asst's. Just check the case asst thread and check for em.

UKWildcat
06-15-2005, 12:46 AM
Ok, I see what you are talking about but I am still a little confused.

What about like Chewbacca, or Count Dooku? Are those figures no longer being shipped, so we will not be able to find them unless they have been sitting there for a while?

I am still missing a few figures from my collection, but I have seen a couple Chewbaccas at Kmart and haven't picked him up yet because they are in bad shape (whatelse is new with Kmart?). There is no chance for a chewbacca to be shipped with these new waves? Count dooku is another one, never got to pick up one of him.

Are they still going to ship out the older figures/waves/collections? or JUST the figures listed in your last few assortments? If so, I need to run by there and get one (chewbacca) before it is too late. I don't really want to resort to using ebay either.

mtriv73
06-15-2005, 08:50 AM
Found me a Tarkin, Ask Ack and the Ackbar Senator tonight at CBurg WM. Last set they had. They also have early birds down to 20 bucks and they still arent selling. Will get on at ten bucks or less

Well, that saves me one stop on the way back to Maryland today.

Kidhuman
06-15-2005, 09:50 AM
WHat ever is listed in there is what is being shipped. Unless Hasbro decides to put out more cases, I would pick em up. You could also ask someone in the area to get you one. I see a few Dookus and some Cheiwes here and there now still.

UKWildcat
06-15-2005, 10:00 AM
Ok... Thank you for the clarification. I thought that is how it was, but wasn't sure.

Well... I'm off to Kmart!:D

Kidhuman
06-16-2005, 01:00 AM
FOund me a Clone 3 Pack tonight, red variant. They are out there fellas.

Kidhuman
06-16-2005, 01:01 AM
Ya missed out MTRIV, they had the Clone 3 pack red variant at Cburg WM tonight. Thanks for not stopping. :beard: :p

Kidhuman
06-16-2005, 04:40 PM
Cburg Target today: 3 pack white clones. Only one there, no other wave 3 deluxes. wave 2 Galactic heroes.

Picked up the 3 pack and Mace/Kit, Chewie/Clone GH.

Radford WM: nothing at all

UKWildcat
06-16-2005, 10:35 PM
I did pick up one of those Chewbaccas the other day, so I am pleased :). Nice find on the red variant... I picked up the clone trooper 3 pk about a week ago and it was just the regular all white version. I have seen one or two more of the clone 3 pks since then, at different stores, but no red or brown variants. I'm just curious kid, does yours have the error on the back with the crab/spider droid text as well? Wondering if they have fixed that yet or what?

I'm starting to get depressed... I've check both wal-mart and target almost everyday now for over a week and NO NEW FIGS!!! I'm glad I picked up that RB Darth V. and the Clone 3 pk at walmart when I did.

Still waiting for the new waves, or an older one with a fig i'm missing :D

Kidhuman
06-16-2005, 10:40 PM
I just looked at my white(3) pack one and yes it was mislabeled.

UKWildcat
06-16-2005, 10:43 PM
Cool...

I was just wondering where abouts do you live? and where do you get the scoop on the case assortments that hasbro puts out? :D

was the red mis labeled as well?

Kidhuman
06-16-2005, 10:48 PM
I havent looked at the red yet. I live in Radofrd, SW Va. ANd I used EE's catalog for the asst's.

UKWildcat
06-16-2005, 10:58 PM
Sweet man! I went to Virginia Tech, and my best friend went to Radford U., been there many a times.

Whats EE?

Kidhuman
06-16-2005, 11:08 PM
EE (www.entertainmentearth.com) just clicky the link

UKWildcat
06-16-2005, 11:22 PM
Ahhh... Cool. Thank you!

Kid,
I would imagine you would have really good luck finding figs around Radford. I can't see a lot of people collecting around there, being that is college country :), I could be wrong. I bet you have good luck finding figures at the Wal-mart there, you ever go to Blacksburg/Christiansburg to check out the Targets/Walmarts?

Boy do I miss that place...

Kidhuman
06-16-2005, 11:28 PM
I work til 11:15 at night. When I get off work, I go to the CBurg and Radford WM's, becuase they have new cases on the floor getting ready for pack out. If I dont, I cant find anything new. There are a lot of collectors around here, alot of scalpers too. At MM I saw like 30 scalprs at Target at 7:30am waiting for the Vader figure, then they ran to the back. Its a tough area since they dont order lots of stuff.

UKWildcat
06-16-2005, 11:35 PM
Dang... I would have never suspected it. I guess they are around no matter where you live. I just remember going there, checking out the toy isle for figs, and there not being a soul in sight. At least you get a good chance at night of getting some good figures, since WM unloads them then. I get off work here around 8 pm. but Target doesn't put out figs that late, and its too early for WM. So I try and go around 10-11am before work... I do the best I can, but I know I am still missing out on some good ones either way.

Kidhuman
06-17-2005, 12:04 AM
WHat you should do, go home, grab a bite to eat, watch some ESPN, 10:30 comes around, hit WM as they unload. Cant hurt any.

UKWildcat
06-17-2005, 12:12 AM
I've tried something like that in the past... The WM near me is a pretty big one, and last time I was there it took them forever to unload the boxes. I even asked 2 people that were there to open a couple of the boxes so I could see what was in there and they wouldn't do it. They are really rude or a$$sholes or something. I even showed them where it was on the pallate(sp?) and they still wouldn't. Thats why I try and hit it up in the morning, when they are out. I really wish they would re-staff that WM! Oh well...

jonthejedi
06-17-2005, 04:43 AM
Laurel Toys R Us had tones of #41 & some red sentry guards; North Glen Burnie Target had ROTS Galactic Heroes, Wave 2. Other than that...an utter wasteland except for micro-battle vehicles at Target. I thought WalMart would get more Darth Vader carry cases...they never did.

Slicker
06-17-2005, 05:41 AM
Hey UK. You said you're missing a couple of the older ROTS figs. Which are you still missing? And if I see them do you want me to pick them up?

Kidhuman
06-17-2005, 10:30 AM
You need a carry case Jon? I have tons here, I can stick it on lay-a-way and you could send me the payment. LMK, PM me if you want it.

Kidhuman
06-17-2005, 10:33 AM
UK, thta is your error, dont ask them, take em and open them. If they say no, tell them they dont sell in the box do they? I used that a few times and they will open them. If need be tell a manager you probably will buy one or two and he will open them.

UKWildcat
06-17-2005, 01:01 PM
The main figure that I am missing that I want is Count Dooku. I picked up the Chewy the other day at Kmart so I have him now. My dad has a Dooku, he's been collecting since the originals, so I'm going to see if he'll sell it to me if I can't find it anywhere. I also have my sister up in Northern VA looking as well, so maybe she'll find one. Thanks for the offer Slicker, I may take you up on it if these other options fall through. I know he can be pretty hard to find.

OKAY GUYS!!!!

Just got back from Walmart and they had the Tarkin wave out. Picked up Tarkin, Meena Tills, and Ask Aak. I also scored one of the Clone Trooper 3 pks of the red variant as well. I wish they would have made all three figures with the red markings, cause the one looks pretty cool.

Happy Hunting :) They are out there...

Kidhuman
06-17-2005, 04:22 PM
Nice grab UK....

Kidhuman
06-17-2005, 08:54 PM
I strolled into Radford WM tonight and to my chagrin, there was an ARC-170 there. 1st one I ever laid eyes upon at retail. Stuck that and 7 SA clones on lay-a-way.

Kidhuman
06-17-2005, 08:54 PM
I strolled into Radford WM tonight and to my chagrin, there was an ARC-170 there. 1st one I ever laid eyes upon at retail. Stuck that and 7 SA clones on lay-a-way.

Cb WM Tarkin wave

jonthejedi
06-18-2005, 05:13 AM
KH...before I saw your post, I ended up ordering one from WalMart.com. Thanks anyway! It's always fun expecting a package.

Kidhuman
06-18-2005, 10:47 AM
No problem Jon, glad you could get one.

jonthejedi
06-18-2005, 11:24 AM
Saw Series 2 Johnny Lightning Star Trek die cast ships, and Lothlorien LOTR Gift Pack from Toy Biz at local WalMart...that's about it!

jobare1
06-19-2005, 09:19 PM
Still nothing much to report.

Potomac Mills W-M: finally put out some of the new deluxe figs. Only found 1 Clonetrooper pack (red). Nothing new as far as figures.

Pot. Mills TRU: Pegs are full of older figs. Nothing much above #43 or 44.

Pot. Mills Target: Nothing new at all. Watched them put out 4 cases of coll.1 figs, but nothing above wave 4. No new deluxe.

Dale City KMart: what a dump. Still have the same 20 or so figures from a month ago (just a little more dust on them now).

still no sign of the Tarkin wave and with reports of people as close as PA finding #'s 48-50 it looks like I back in the hole again.

Kidhuman
06-19-2005, 11:40 PM
NOthing new here either. Same old stuff. Found 2 more SA clones, but left them. Might pick em up over the weekend if still there.

jonthejedi
06-20-2005, 01:53 PM
Some great finds today! Stopped at the south Glen Burnie Walmart(the only one that's open at 6AM) on my way to work, around 6:30 this am, and scored #48, 49 & 50. I left multiples of each, except #50(battle damage Anakin...only 2 there, I bought 1). Kinda surprised to find these, 2 collectors work in the adjacent dept. Also had tons of Tarkin wave(him & 2 senators). Didn't get to the north Glen Burnie WalMart till after work at 2PM...they got the same ones, but none left...the dept. looked like it was raped. Happy to see a mom & her son get the new R2, #50 Anakin & Cmdr. Baccara, instead of scalpers for a change. Laurel Target(near where I was working) had 1 "green" clone trooper 3-pack, so I grabbed that. Arundel Mills WalMart had loads of Galactic Heroes ROTS Wave 2. New North Glen Burnie Target off Ritchie Hwy. had new Yoda/Han Solo/Boba Fett cup/figure sets for 12.99@, but I won't pay that much. I was able to get the orig. 5 on clearance, so that's what I'll do on these. Good luck to all...happy hunting for some new stuff!

mtriv73
06-20-2005, 03:11 PM
I picked up 45-50 on saturday at Wal-mart in Frederick (it was the last Tarkin and meena tils they had, but there were 1 or more each of Bacara, Kentucky fried anakin, R2 and Ask Ack.) I still haven't seen a clone 3-pack yet at retail.

jobare1
06-20-2005, 10:14 PM
I think I'm moving to Maryland. :)

rcjedi
06-20-2005, 10:21 PM
Figs 48-50 found at Local Wally World in Virginia Beach this past Saturday, a friend of mine picked up Crispy Annie, R2, and Bacara for me! This same wave was found at Greenbriar Wally as well. Same friend also scored me the new Target figs with Cups, Yoda, Han and Boba today at Military Target! Keep a look out!!! as new finds have been reported all over HR in the last few days. I've been out of the hunt due to work commitments, so I've been lucky my friends have helped out! Happy Huntin'!

UKWildcat
06-20-2005, 11:32 PM
Nice finds! You have some really cool friends! I am hoping to find one of those #50 Anakins soon. Since there is only one of him per case I know he is going to be hard to find :(. Maybe Target will have one out tomorrow...

Kidhuman
06-20-2005, 11:35 PM
The 3 packs are VHTF, I have only seen two and thankfully they are different. STill need green and blue

Slicker
06-21-2005, 01:53 AM
Nice pickups rc! I'll probably make a run tomorrow and hopefully find some new stuff. It's been about 2 weeks since I've found anything new in VB.

jonthejedi
06-21-2005, 04:47 AM
I found the all-white CT 3-pack(only one they had) at Target I think around the first day they hit...never saw it again. Still haven't seen the red or blue versions.

UKWildcat
06-21-2005, 11:02 PM
Target still hasn't got anything new in! They still have the Palpatine, Dark wookies, Nem. Warriors, obi wans, and a few random others. They also have about 10 of the deluxe emperor as well, no other deluxe at all. Its probably been close to 3 weeks since they have put out anything new. I am getting very frustrated. Usually I have much better luck at Target than Walmart, but walmart has been putting out the new goods lately. I just wonder if they are sitting in the storage area at Target and somebody is forgetting to put them out!?!? There is more than enough space on the pegs for some new merch. too. Going to check it out tomorrow anyways.

Wish me luck.

Kidhuman
06-22-2005, 12:00 AM
Good Luck :beard: be with you...

rcjedi
06-22-2005, 04:16 PM
Bacara wave in abundance at Strawbridge Walmart today!!!I was there around 1:15pm today. I'm still lookin' for the variant Mon Calamari Senator, "light-colored" face...

rcjedi
06-22-2005, 04:19 PM
Almost forgot, saw a set of the cups at Laskin Rd Target as well, reports from others that the cups are at PA Target too, Happy Huntin'...

mm74md
06-22-2005, 04:44 PM
Hagerstown Target got the new wave of Collectible Cups. I really like this line & picked them up. As a bonus, they were not in their system yet so they charged me the older $9.99 price of the previous wave :)

Hagerstown Wal Mart also had a bunch of the Damaged Ani wave.

UKWildcat
06-22-2005, 07:52 PM
Lucky...

Target had the same old crap again today. Getting even more frustrated over here :confused:. Hopefully they will have something new in the near future.

Major Karr
06-23-2005, 08:01 PM
Found the Wookie Copter and green clones at Target Falls Church today. They had lots of wave 2 & 3 of deluxe - Crab, Spider, Darth Table, White/Red/Green. They had the new cups yesterday.
Still no sign of #45 + around northern VA.

Kidhuman
06-24-2005, 12:26 AM
I found the Mon Calamari Senator variation a few days ago. I was sorting thorugh the ones I had picked up for other forum members and noticed I had one of them. I also got Baccara R2 and Crispy-kin from JMG. ANakin is a sweet figure as is Baccara. R2 is the same old with lectronic sounds in him. If I see any here, I will stick em on lay-a-way for you guys and post if you need em.

jonthejedi
06-24-2005, 10:21 AM
Great score on the copter, Major Karr...I haven't seen that one yet. Some news for local Marylanders. South Glen Burnie Target had good stock on everything but 3 3/4" figures: multiple all-white clone trooper 3-packs, micro-battle sets & cup/figure sets from OTC. North Glen Burnie Target off Ritchie Hwy. was even better. 3-5 each of Mustufar Anakin wave(including Bacara), plus loads of clonetrooper 3-packs. I picked up the red & blue variants I was missing. Happy hunting! Has anyone found Vader 500th at their local Toys R Us. I heard it was found in New Jersey...which doesn't make sense since things seem to hit the west coast first???

Kidhuman
06-24-2005, 10:42 AM
Amazon shipped it today according to JediPartnr in the Ohio thread

Slicker
06-24-2005, 02:33 PM
Today at the Navy Exchange in Oceana I found Crispy Anakin, R2, and 2 Cmdr. Bacara's. I also picked up Yoda on Can Cell, Vader on Medical Table, and Stass Allie and Speeder Bike Deluxe figs.

If anyone has any of the figs above 45 other than the ones I just found (i.e. Tarkin, Mon Cal Senator, Ask Aak, etc.) I'll gladly trade one of the Bacara's straight up. Just shoot me a PM.:D

Kidhuman
06-24-2005, 07:14 PM
Nice finds slick, I am still looking for your set of Tarkin wave. Didnt find any today

Slicker
06-24-2005, 08:51 PM
I went out again later this evening and hit the Lynnhaven WM. They had the Mustafar playset, tons of Pilots, 2 Polis Massans, and 1 Blue Saber Palpatine. I would've bought the Palps if it didn't look like someone had thrown it on the ground and stomped on it.

Kidhuman
06-24-2005, 09:00 PM
I would have bought the palps myself.

UKWildcat
06-24-2005, 10:37 PM
Blue palps? Thats unreal that there was still one of those on the shelf, or floor, after all this time.

I went to wal-mart today and became very depressed at the size of the star wars section. There is only 2 peg columns of basic figs now. There used to be 10 or so. They also down sized their deluxe and everything else which was star wars. Batman is moving in. Target still has a whole isle devoted to Star Wars, which im' sure will change soon because there isn't anything to fill the space. Target hasn't put out anything new in I don't know how long. I'm going to run to Target tomorrow, hopefully they will have something, but i'm giving up on wal-mart for a while now. WM has all the popular peg warmers filling up the 2 columns which will sloooowly sell and sit there for a while, so it will be some time before anything new gets put out. I won't even get started on Kmart.

:(

UKWildcat
06-24-2005, 10:40 PM
Oh, forgot to mention one other thing. Walmart did have some basic figs on one of those square things they put near the check out lines. Of course there wasn't anything there. But you guys may be able to find something.

Still depressed. :(

jobare1
06-25-2005, 02:38 PM
Finally. After what seems like forever, I finally found some new figs.

Manassas (east) WalMart: found a single #46 (Ask Aak). From what I understand there is a variation on this one too. 5 or 6 fingers. This one was the 5 finger. Only fig found from this wave. They did have 8 of the deluxe Clonetrooper 3-packs, too bad they were all white. This was late yesterday morning.

This morning:
Pot. Mills Target: found the Bacarra wave. KFC Anakin looks pretty cool as does Bacarra.

Pot. Mills W-M: still nothing new.

Pot. Mills TRU: nothing.

Springfield Mall Target: nothing new

Kingstown W-M: nothing new

Arundel Mills (Md) WalMart: nothing

No sign of 500th Vader yet. Can't wait for this one. Just need to find the other two from the Tarkin wave & I can (hopefully) sit back & relax for a little while.

sparkytheclown
06-25-2005, 03:06 PM
north glen burnie target has the wookie flyers

Kidhuman
06-25-2005, 11:20 PM
CB Target - nothing new

CB WM - see above

Major Karr
06-26-2005, 07:52 PM
Found the Tarkin wave in WV while visiting the inlaws. Mother in Law had a nice gift for me - a BK Vader/Ani.
I had also found the blue clonetrooper on Friday at Springfield Target, but could not post till now.

Slicker
06-27-2005, 01:54 PM
Went to the Target on First Colonial and bought the blue Clone 3 pack. They had 2 other all white ones (kinda beat up) and a red 3 pack. A kid was looking at it then set it down so I didn't touch it just in case he came back for it with a parent and sure enough they picked it up. I'd have felt bad it I had bought it.

They also had TONS of the Bacara wave. You shouldn't have any trouble finding them even if you go later tonight.

Happy Hunting!!

Kidhuman
06-27-2005, 11:46 PM
NIce find on the blue. Still looking for that and the green.

jonthejedi
06-28-2005, 06:52 AM
Columbia Greatland Target had tons of deluxe figures, probably 12 all-white clonetrooper 3-packs(only saw 1 blue variant), as well as the new OTC cup/figure sets, micro-battle sets & the new wookiee flyer.

UKWildcat
06-28-2005, 05:23 PM
Well its about time...

Went to Target today before work and they finally had some new stuff out. I picked up Crispy Anakin, Bacara, and the new R2D2. I also picked up a Blue clone trooper 3er so I am waiting on the Green as well.

I just hope they keep putting out new ones and not only once a month either, it was getting ridiculous there for a while.

No longer disappointed.:D

Slicker
06-28-2005, 06:39 PM
Which Target did you go to UKW?

blank
06-28-2005, 08:14 PM
It is so dead around here the only new thing I've seen latley are the new Target cups and the new Beam blaster(silly string shooting gun). I've been everywhere looking for the 500th Vader no hint of him yet same with the new force battlers. Went out tonight saw pretty much nothing but 1-44 minus anything cool from the sets.

Kidhuman
06-28-2005, 11:58 PM
CB Target - New Micro playsets and the Wookie Copter

CB WM - Wookie COpter no new figs

Radford WM - New playskool Jedi Force, Nothing else.

Between the 3 stores there are no kidding, 60 Neo. Warriors and 50 Wookie Warriors. Anyone else have this epidemic?

jonthejedi
06-29-2005, 05:20 AM
Pretty much...the Neo. warrior is the winner for the parkbench award. Blank, I think the report I read(on rebelscum.com) that someone in NJ found 500th Vader was a hootin' lie. It didn't make sense that it would hit the east coast first, either. I have'nt seen one post in the LA forum about it being found at retail..just people ordering it off Amazon & KB Toys.

Slicker
06-29-2005, 08:05 AM
It didn't make sense that it would hit the east coast first, either. I have'nt seen one post in the LA forum about it being found at retail..just people ordering it off Amazon & KB Toys.Actually I think Bluesnaggletooth1 did find a couple of these babies in California it's on page 755 in case you care to check it out for yourselves.

Kidhuman
06-29-2005, 10:44 AM
Yes it was found in L.A. NOt many but they were found there.

Ok, Hasbro is in Rhode Island, so why the heck does the West Coast get the stuff first?

mm74md
06-29-2005, 10:48 AM
Ok, Hasbro is in Rhode Island, so why the heck does the West Coast get the stuff first?

Because they are shipped from Asia :D

Kidhuman
06-29-2005, 11:19 AM
MM74MD, do you want in on Fantasy Football again, if so PM me your email and I will send the invite

mm74md
06-29-2005, 11:26 AM
MM74MD, do you want in on Fantasy Football again, if so PM me your email and I will send the invite

Sent! The Smithsburg Bushwhackers will prevail this season!

Kidhuman
06-29-2005, 11:33 AM
Invite sent, good luck.

blank
06-29-2005, 02:21 PM
The Neo. warriors and the Wookie warriors are definetly starting to build up just about anywhere it seems like. The TRU in Golden ring and Towson both have the new galactic heroes thing with Luke not sure what its called but it seems like the are having a problem with the package most I have seen are beat to hell.

UKWildcat
06-29-2005, 08:59 PM
The one in Williamsburg.

I also went to the the Target/Walmart and TRU in Newport News and they didn't have much of anything. I did find a Mace Windu at the Walmart though, picked him up for my dad.
I'm going to check Walmart tomorrow and see if they got a Green Clone Trooper 3pk. since that is the only one I'm missing, of the Clone Troopers.

Kidhuman
06-29-2005, 11:01 PM
I dont know what it is these Jedi Force figs come with are. Yoda looks like he ha a jackhammer with him

Slicker
06-30-2005, 01:47 AM
Ok, so you're not really in my area. Either way happy hunting!

I made another trip today and nothing spectacular to report.
Target on First Colonial-Once again tons of the Bacara wave along with the Invisible Hand Micro Machine playset. It's a nice piece and I may have to get one of those.

K-Mart on First Colonial-Lots of Clone Commanders, but for $7 I think they'll be there for a while.

UKWildcat
06-30-2005, 04:08 PM
I decided to run by Target and Walmart today but I didn't really find anything. Target had 5 5 packs of the Star Cases, so I decided to pick up a couple of those. When I go to check out the lady is like these are recalled, can't sell them. Arggh!!! I knew that they had been recalled a while ago, but I was hoping they had already fixed the problem and released some new ones. At some point I would like to put all of my figures in a case, but right now I would at least like to get Palpatine blue saber, Vader, and several others in some cases pretty soon.

Do you all know where one can get a good Star Case that won't damage any of the new basic figures? I've looked around on the internet and haven't been able to find anything.

Thanks...

Kidhuman
06-30-2005, 04:21 PM
There are many threads in the ROTS Toys section about the star cases, just do a search and there are some links.

blank
06-30-2005, 08:04 PM
The TRU in golden ring had 2 cases of the gunship in tonight its the first time I have seen them in a while. They also got another case of 12" figures

Kidhuman
06-30-2005, 09:12 PM
I grabbed another SA clone today. Nothing else new in Radford WM

Slicker
07-01-2005, 01:52 AM
Went to Nimmo Rd. WM and they had nothing new to report although they did have a strange find. The Code 3 Collectibles Millenium Falcon was there for $250. I never realized how large those were. The box had to have measure at least 1.5 to 2 feet square. I've never seen those in any store before and it kinda caught me off guard.

blank
07-01-2005, 02:37 PM
My brother found the new force battlers today at the Hagerstown Wal-mart. he got the only Chewy and picked up a Clone and Mace for me. So there is still another Mace and Clone.

Kidhuman
07-01-2005, 05:57 PM
I saw the new force battlers at ATrget the other day. Dont care for them too much. The clone does look nice.

Kidhuman
07-03-2005, 12:02 AM
Hit Radford WM yesterday prior to work and they had one wave of the Mpire figures. Got Vader and Clone wave. Need the other.

CB WM - Nada

CB Target - New cups minus the Fettt one, Silly string shooters and new GH, thats aboout it.

jonthejedi
07-03-2005, 09:52 AM
North Glen Burnie WalMart had wave 2 M-pire figurines in. North Glen Burnie Target had basic figures #48, 49 & 50 back in stock.

mtriv73
07-03-2005, 05:26 PM
I found the game with the exclusive anakin pilot figure from episode I in Charlotte Amallie, St. Thomas last week. It looks like Frederick sold out of everything but the Neimodian warrior while I was gone last week. I buddy of mine picked up a couple of wookie copters though.

Kidhuman
07-06-2005, 01:30 AM
CB TArget - NOthing new. Picked up 2 SA clones from them today

CB WM - As of midnight they packed out 2 cases of Mpire figs, the Darth Vader wave, so they will be a plenty in the AM along with 2 cases of the new GH figs.

WM Radford - Absolutely nothing new.

On another front, both WM's here sent all the Early Birds back to Hasbro. MM74MD, can you still get one for 12 bucks? They never hit lower than 20 here. If you can LMK.

mm74md
07-06-2005, 07:40 AM
On another front, both WM's here sent all the Early Birds back to Hasbro. MM74MD, can you still get one for 12 bucks? They never hit lower than 20 here. If you can LMK.

Maybe I didn't post it, but they actually lowered them to $5 :eek: and they were gone a few days after that!

Sorry bro! :dis:

Kidhuman
07-06-2005, 08:26 AM
Thanks man, if ya happen across one for cheap Lmk

Slicker
07-06-2005, 06:20 PM
Went to First Colonial Target and they had all 3 of the new cups that rang up at $7.99 apiece. I thought they were supposed to be more but I'm not sure. They also had about 5 Mustafar playsets along with the 2 Micro Machine transforming playsets.

If you're looking for the cups they only 1 Han and 1 Yoda left. I bought the last Fett.

UKWildcat
07-08-2005, 01:09 AM
Nice...
I went to target today and they didn't have much of anything again. Nothing I needed. I did pick up another Anakin #28, so now I have two of all of them (anakins and darth). Well I thought Kidhumans case assortments have gone to $hit, but he is right on target with the new ones. Yoda 26, Grievous #9, which has the saber on the right, have been released with the new waves. I have still yet to find anything above #50. If you find sometihng let me know...

It's a crazy world...

UKWildcat
07-08-2005, 01:16 AM
Ohh yea... I'm still looking for that Deluxe Clone Trooper Green 3pack. I have all the others. That is the only one i'm seeking... Hopefully I'll find it soon...

[Don't forget to look at the CheckOut lines at the walmart. There have been a cubicle or two that have hanging figures, most of us would ignore... Thought I would let you know...]

Slicker
07-08-2005, 02:02 AM
I'm not even sure if anyone has found anything above 50 yet UK. As for the Green Clone 3 pack I'll keep an eye out for ya.

mtriv73
07-08-2005, 08:46 AM
TRU-Frederick has the Wookie Helicopter.

The Wal-mart on 26 sold out of the M-pire figures in 2 days. I really didn't think there would be that much demand for them.

Basic figures are scarce around here. I hope they start getting more in to keep the kids interested. Maybe then there will be more new stuff for us collectors later on.

jonthejedi
07-08-2005, 03:38 PM
TRU Glen Burnie also had the wookiee flyer...and they got in the M-pire figures today as well. This seems to be the calm before the next onslaught many of us were hoping for, in order to regroup finances. Most of the SW sections I scoped today were HQ for Neo. & wookiee warriors, and that was about it, except for Force Battlers that aren't moving. I did pick up Balrog Gandalf(great sound chip base), new wave 4 Uruk with moving mouth & sound, and possessed Theoden(nice sculpt) from Toy Biz. Other than that...dry, dry, dry.

Kidhuman
07-08-2005, 11:33 PM
NOthing new today at CB WM. Just grabbed 4 #6 clones on lay-a-way.

Radford WM - nothing new

Did however trade for a 500 vader. Havent seen those at retail yet

jobare1
07-09-2005, 01:43 PM
Not much going on around the area. I did manage to score a blue clonetrooper 3-pack at the Target in Burke. That's about it.

Potomac Mills Target: sad.

Pot.Mills W-M: even worse

Pot. Mills TRU: no new figs but did have some of the M-pire figs. Still waiting for the 500 Vader.

Kidhuman
07-09-2005, 11:17 PM
Radford WM - Sadder than your puppy dying on Christmas day.

mtriv73
07-10-2005, 09:28 AM
Just found out my 500th vader shipped from amazon.

I wonder if they are actually releasing the evolution 3 packs next week like they're supposed to. Amazon has already changed the ship date 5 times.

There is nothing around here worth talking about at the retail level. If anything new has come in, it was gone long before I had a chance to get to the stores.

Kidhuman
07-10-2005, 12:10 PM
Mtriv, someone has already found the Evolution sets in Kmart

mm74md
07-11-2005, 01:28 PM
Hagerstown TRU had one of the Build Your Own Lightsaber. Looks like a lot of fun...but pricey at $34.99.

jonthejedi
07-11-2005, 04:26 PM
Glen Burnie TRU had one lone, bent-up Assaj Ventress Unleashed...so I guess the rest of that wave came & went some time earlier today. Didn't spot anything else new anywhere.

blank
07-11-2005, 09:48 PM
If Suncoast is still having the sale they were this weekend there is 1 more Bossk bust leftover rings up at 11.25 All clearence item were take an additional 50 percent off and he already had 50% knocked off. But even at 22.50 thats a good price

UKWildcat
07-12-2005, 01:11 AM
I guess you fellas haven't found anything recently? I know I haven't. The clutch in my car blew out so I've been kinda limited on the transportation. Gotta get that fixed and I'm getting ready to buy a new car so I've gotta hold down on the spending anyways.

I guess I will tell you guys since none of my friends really care about SW...I was going through some of the older POTF figures on ebay last week and ended up getting a POTF Darth Vader w/ Long Saber, Luke Skywalker w/ Long Saber and Luke in Dagobah Short Saber in Long Saber Tray for $6 and some change, it came to about $10 after shipping. All Orange/Red Cards. I found that to be an amazing deal and had to take advantage of it. I had never got any of the old Long Saber figures in the past. Now I just need the Obi Long, Luke X-Wing Long, and reg. Luke Dagobah Long, and I guess the transitional figures, SS, Long Tray. I received the figures today and they are all in very very good condition, could have been packed a little better, but they are in really good condition, and for the price I can't complain.

Well I plan on going to Target tomorrow before work, if I have the time, I will definitely let you guys know if I find anything good.

Until next time!

UKWildcat
07-12-2005, 01:18 AM
Oh yea...

I did find a company called ProTech that sells star cases for about $1.40 a pop. Haven't found any others. If you all know of any other ones, cheaper, better or whatever, please let me know. I don't want to buy a bunch of these if there are better ones out there... Thanks!

Slicker
07-12-2005, 02:10 AM
Here's ProTech cases for $1 apiece when you order over 100.

As for the Star Wars Ebay finds there's a thread here somewhere where you can post yer findings.

And yeah, I haven't been out hunting much lately both because my car is in the shop and I'm pretty much caught up to number 50 so making runs is usually fruitless.

UKWildcat
07-12-2005, 10:03 AM
Yea, I'm basically caught up too. But Target is right on my way to work and if they ever put out any more clones, S Articulated, Quickdraw, tank gunner, etc I will definitely pick them up for my army. Of course I doubt I will ever see these figures again, but I'll check anyways.

Take care!

jonthejedi
07-12-2005, 03:30 PM
Glen Burnie TRU had stock on "Build-your-own Ultimate Lightsaber Kit. At 34.99@...too pricey for my hard-earned $$ right now.

Kidhuman
07-12-2005, 11:16 PM
Found me a lone AT-TE Gunner today. Grabbed him up. They are out there.

Kidhuman
07-12-2005, 11:28 PM
I ended up grabbing an AT-TE Gunner today. Its my 4th one, so if anyone needs it LMK, if not I will keep it.

jonthejedi
07-14-2005, 02:31 PM
Columbia TRU had several all-white clone trooper 3-packs...other than that...Big ZIPPO!

mm74md
07-14-2005, 02:59 PM
Hagerstown & Frederick TRU stores had those aweful bonus 2 Packs. They are all the same. I think 4 or 5 different sets.

Kidhuman
07-14-2005, 03:09 PM
I havent found anything new in the last few days at Pulaski, CBurg or Radford WM's. Target in CBurg is empty as well.

UKWildcat
07-15-2005, 12:51 AM
You've got to be kidding me... Wish I would find one or two more of him on the shelves.
I have not found anything too good lately. I was able to find one more Anakin #50 that I will eventually open. Haven't seen the Bacara or R2D2 since I found them a couple weeks ago, same with the Tarkin, Tills, Aak. I have basically seen them all once, and never again, glad I picked them up when I did.
Keeping my eyes peeled for the Darth Vader 500th fig. Anyone know the price of this figure and when we could possibly find it around here?
I was at Walmart the other day and noticed they had some new figures out, although they were old figures, R2D2 #7 etc... They weren't there before, so I'm still hoping to find some more clones, gunner, etc... as well as some other figures that I have singles of, and would like to open... I guess some of these places still have boxes of older figures in the back, which would explain the lack of newer figures filling the pegs?!?!?! Hopefully...
I know the Fantastic 4 figures and Batman figures have something to do with it. And the fact that Star Wars is on its way out of the Theatre.

What do you guys think we can expect come Nov. and the holidays when SW III gets a DVD release? Can we expect more figs, better/different figs/sets? or will it continute to die out? :confused:

Obvoiusly I wish for first and not for the latter.

Slicker
07-15-2005, 03:13 PM
Found the MPire figures at WM and TRU on Lynnhaven Pkwy. today and that's about all I found.

Good luck gents.

mtriv73
07-15-2005, 08:38 PM
I picked up the Anakin to Vader evolution pack (thanks for the tip KH!) and the red clone trooper 3-pack at K-mart today. Nothing else to be found around here unless you are into building a nemoidian army.

On a side note, I can't wait for the EE exclusive droid packs. I just wish they had an R5 in the mix.

jonthejedi
07-16-2005, 05:08 AM
Great score! I've been checking K-Mart sporadically around here but sofar---nuthin'. I received my Vader500th from ShopSW.com. Really nice piece, and a nice hard outer shell...so it came in pristine condition. Do you know the link for the EE droid set? I hadn't heard anything about that. I did pick up the new Star Tours Wave 4 the day it was found from an E-Bay seller.

mtriv73
07-16-2005, 10:01 AM
I don't think the link is up yet (at least I couldn't find it.) I just heard about it in these Forums and at Galactichunter. They announced tons of exclusives at comic-con. I don't know whether to be happy or to cry.

I got my 500th vader this week from amazon. It looks fantastic, but I can't figure out how to open it without destroying the package.

Kidhuman
07-16-2005, 10:23 AM
Your Welcome MTRIV. The Vader I am not opening. Unless I find a cheap one somewhere else for #2, it is staying closed.

Major Karr
07-16-2005, 04:56 PM
I found this afternoon at the KM in Annandale Va both the Anakin Evo pack as well as one Jedi vs. Sith Battle Pack. But still no sign in northern VA of basic figs 45 and higher, or the 500 Vader. The search goes on.

jonthejedi
07-16-2005, 05:23 PM
Went looking for Evolutions sets(which I didn't find), but scored Jedi Vs. Sith Battle Pack(2 there, bought 1) at South Glen Burnie K-Mart. North Glen Burnie Target had Assaj & Yoda Vs. Palpy Unleashed. No sign of Vader. Then stopped at Hallmark store to pick up a coupla ornaments...Vader with sound-chip base is awesome(don't even need a tree)...also bought the clonetrooper Lt. Will pick up Slave Leia & Anakins fighter eventually. Happy hunting!

Kidhuman
07-16-2005, 11:18 PM
Glad you liked the Vader jon. When I saw it hanging there I know it was a must have for everyone.

sparkytheclown
07-17-2005, 05:34 PM
found the 500th Vader at KB's in Annapolis. the only one on the shelf. they were charging $19.99 for it.

blank
07-18-2005, 10:26 PM
Thanks for the report sparky I went to the KB in white marsh today and the had just got in 2 cases of the 500th Vader. It was worth paying 20 bucks for him as long as its taken for him to show up. Now I just need to track down evolutions.

Kidhuman
07-19-2005, 12:22 AM
NOthing new in Radofrd or Cburg, found a lone clone 3 pack of red variation. Grabbed it.

mtriv73
07-19-2005, 01:12 PM
Found the Jedi vs. Sith battlepack at K-mart in Frederick today. It was the last one they had.

jobare1
07-19-2005, 10:52 PM
Found the Jedi vs. Sith battlepack at K-mart in Frederick today. It was the last one they had.

Same at the Dale City K-mart. Also snagged the Evolution Anakin to Vader.

Other stops today:
Pot.Mills Target: what a big letdown. Nothing but Palpatines, Geo. & Wookie Warriors.

Pot.Mills W-M: Not much better, but I think they had a few Clone Pilots mixed in.

Pot.Mills TRU: about the same as the above two.

Manassas Mall Target: don't even waste your time.

Manassas TRU: same old story.

Manassas Mall K-B: see above :(

Still waiting patiently for the 500 Vader to show up as well as the remaining two figs from the Tarkin wave that I need.

jonthejedi
07-20-2005, 04:07 AM
Still haven't spotted Evolutions set at retail yet...how about you, Sparky, any luck? Checked around yesterday everywhere...you guessed it: nuthin!

mm74md
07-20-2005, 07:37 AM
Still haven't spotted Evolutions set at retail yet...how about you, Sparky, any luck? Checked around yesterday everywhere...you guessed it: nuthin!

I've checked the 2 Kmarts in my area since Sunday for the Evolution set. Nothing yet. How much are the Evolutions going for anyway?

Hagerstown Target got a bunch of Target Clone Trooper in. There were about 10 left yesterday when I checked.

mtriv73
07-20-2005, 11:14 AM
I've checked the 2 Kmarts in my area since Sunday for the Evolution set. Nothing yet. How much are the Evolutions going for anyway?

Hagerstown Target got a bunch of Target Clone Trooper in. There were about 10 left yesterday when I checked.

$21.99 at K-mart for the battle packs and the evolution sets. They'll be $19.99 or less everywhere else when they hit (they're not exclusives but for some reason K-mart got them first.) Alas, I'm impatient and it was worth the extra $2 each just on the basis of the gas I'll save looking for them.

mm74md
07-20-2005, 11:49 AM
Thanks for the info!

jonthejedi
07-20-2005, 03:51 PM
mm74...which Target clonetrooper? Just curious. Columbia Greatland Target had remnants(meaning 2 left) of Micro vehicle Wave 2 from ROTS. These are the new ones. Does anyone know which figures in Jedi/Sith Battle Pack are brand new sculpts? I guessed Anakin, Assaj & Obi.

mm74md
07-20-2005, 04:13 PM
mm74...which Target clonetrooper? Just curious.

Red Dot Clone

blank
07-21-2005, 01:14 PM
Seems like the 500th Vader has finally hit 2 days after i paid 19.99 :cry: Anyways I saw 3 each at 2 different Kmart Perring parkway and Dundalk. I also saw 2 cases of the 500th Vader at the Wal-mart in Dundalk.

jonthejedi
07-21-2005, 03:25 PM
New Target in Glen Burnie(north) had Micro vehicles from ROTS(new wave). Nothing else SW-wise. I did see the new McFarlane Alien Vs. Predator figures at Glen Burnie Toys R Us. These are being heralded as "playsets". They are a smaller scale than series 1, and have interlocking bases. The queen looked nice. I didn't see the big box set of the Predator ship w/2 figures & Hybrid hatchling.

Kidhuman
07-21-2005, 06:43 PM
Raford WM had the 500th Vader

jonthejedi
07-22-2005, 07:11 PM
Scored a Vader Unleashed at Annapolis TRU. Went down to see ROTS one last time, and they had pulled the digital screening yesterday. BUmmer! KB Toys in Annapolis Mall had 2 Vader 500th(one was broken). This was the first time I saw it at retail. Still no signs of Evolutions sets.

Kidhuman
07-22-2005, 11:00 PM
Nothing at Radford or CBurg WM's today

Kidhuman
07-23-2005, 11:35 PM
Found the 2nd wave of Mpire figs at Cburg Kmart. Said they had some Evolutions but sold out of them.

jonthejedi
07-24-2005, 07:37 AM
I'm beginning to think my Glen Burnie K-Mart had the Evolutions sets, and sold out before the Hagerstown/Frederick sighting. By the time I got there, there were only two Jedi/Sith Battle Packs left.

jonthejedi
07-24-2005, 12:02 PM
KB Toys in Marley Station Mall had 3 Vader 500th @19.99. I want an extra, but I hate their damnable stickers on the front plastic.

Kidhuman
07-24-2005, 10:50 PM
Kmart in CBurg had 1 Anakin Evolution set, and it was mine. Found an employee stash of it. Was real nice to stick it to him.

Major Karr
07-25-2005, 11:54 AM
As of Noon today, the Springfield Target had 2 500th Vaders left and the ingstowne WM had six. Still no sign of anything higher than #44 still anywhere around DC.

mm74md
07-25-2005, 12:32 PM
Hagerstown Wal Mart has 7 Anakin Evolutions packs left as of 30 minutes ago. They ALL have damaged packaging. They are $19.97. I still haven't see the 500th Vader in Maryland. I did get it however at a very small Kmart in PA just across the border from me over the weekend. Very cool, but I don't think it's worth $17.99

valin horn
07-25-2005, 02:45 PM
south glen burnie target has plenty of cat. antilles, zett and utapaun warrior as of 3:30 monday also have jedi vs. sith battle pack
no sign of repaint thou lol

jonthejedi
07-25-2005, 05:48 PM
Thanks for the report Valin...don't you know that was the ONLY store I didn't hit today. I doubled back around 6, but they were all long gone. Several Battle Packs left. I'm more convinced than ever that scalpers read our posts. I still haven't seen Anakin Evolution anywhere.

jonthejedi
07-25-2005, 06:44 PM
South Glen Burnie K-Mart had 3 Vader500th this evening @17.99, all with stickers on front plastic.

valin horn
07-25-2005, 06:49 PM
nothing at walmart target or tru at glen burnie mall
for so reason crain hwy target had two aisle new figs were in one new battle pack in the other

blank
07-25-2005, 08:40 PM
Target in Towson had 1 Zett and 1 Captain Antilles. I picked up Antilles who looks pretty nice but there is no way I could ever bring my self to buy zett. Utapaun warrior was gone of course I always have to miss one so I get to go everywhere for just 1 figure

blank
07-26-2005, 09:35 AM
Target on York rd. had a nice selection this morning they are 2 each of Utapaun, Zett and Capt. Antilles (I picked up 1 Utapaun) They also had 2 AT-TE gunners, 2 Red guards they also had at least 10 each of Mustafar Anakin, Bacara, R2 and Darth Vader

mtriv73
07-26-2005, 12:20 PM
Got Antilles and the padawan kid at target in Frederick. No sign of anything else there.

mm74md
07-26-2005, 12:44 PM
Hagerstown Target has 1 Vader Evolutions, 3 500th Vaders ($14.99), and 2 of the Battlepacks with Clone Armor Obi-Wan.

Is it me, or do those figures look terrible?!?!?

jonthejedi
07-26-2005, 04:06 PM
North Glen Burnie K-Mart had Vader 500th...w/o stickers. Stiiiiilllllllll haven't seen Evolutions sets anywhere in the neighborhood.

Kidhuman
07-26-2005, 11:16 PM
Jon, I found an employee stash in Kmart on the Evolution sets. Someone stuck it in the toy podium and I had the manager hand it to me. Check those if you see any there. It is the podium that has all the shelf tags and price guns on it.

Kidhuman
07-26-2005, 11:18 PM
Is it me, or do those figures look terrible?!?!?

I like the Vader 500th, and Evolution. The battle pack looked like dog manure to me.

jonthejedi
07-27-2005, 03:44 AM
Received my "Vader Ultimate Guide" mag from IDG in the mail yesterday. Very sweet, high quality mag.

jonthejedi
07-27-2005, 04:08 PM
Glen Burnie TRU had all-white clonetrooper 3-packs back in. South Glen Burnie Target(Crain Hwy.) had more basic #51, 51 & 53 in stock, along with several 500th Vaders for 14.99@. They have a tag for Evolutions but no product yet. Valin...you weren't kidding, they literally have SW in two separate aisles.

jobare1
07-27-2005, 06:49 PM
Finally, something new. Found #55 (ObiWan) & the repaints #6 & #33 at Potomac Mills WalMart today around 1pm. Had one or two other ObiWans but the cards weren't in the best shape. Didn't find anything else from that wave or the #34 repaint. They also had a few Bacara.

elsewhere:

Pot. Mills TRU: nothing new.

Pot.Mills Target: a ton of the same 3 or 4 figs that they've had for the past month (Palpatine, Wookie Warrior, Neimoid.Warrior & Clone pilots). I thought by now that they would realize that it's time to "refresh" the stock a little.

Dumfries W-Mart: pegs stuffed with the same figs as above mentioned Target.

Manassas W-Mart (east): same as the above two stores, only a whole lot less of them.

Looks like I'm only 8 figures behind now (not including 500 Vader).

A.J.
07-27-2005, 09:04 PM
Target Columbia had 1 Evolutions set (all beat up) and a small arsenal of Wookiee copters this afternoon.

jonthejedi
07-28-2005, 03:23 PM
Some great scores today! Finally found Anakin Evolutions sets at Ellicott City Target(bought 1, left 3). They also had alot of Bacara wave & all-white Clonetrooper #6's(???). Columbia Target had lots of #51, 52 & 53. The real surprise was the KayBee Toys at Marley Station Mall in Glen Burnie. 6-7 virgin boxes of newest wave with #54 & 55. A girl there I know said noone had beaten me this time...I was the first to inspect 'em. No #56 Must. sentry in any of the boxes. I also found the variant #33(green clone commander & Red shocktrooper(new deco on old #6). All in all, a great day for collecting(multiples on all still there!) That was about 3:30 PM. I'm expecting my Comic-Con Holo. Leia Sat. from Fed-Ex.

Kidhuman
07-28-2005, 04:07 PM
Damn nice finds John. HIt Radford and CB WM's today and nada over 40 in both stores.

UKWildcat
07-29-2005, 01:04 PM
Just wanted to let you guys know that I found #51,#52 and #53 today at Target. I also found a Darth Vader 500th figure so I picked him up too, of course. They only had one of the 500th vaders so I guess he may be a hard one to find, I got the only one. They also had a bunch of AT-TE Tank gunners and Red Royal guards, no blue, so I guess they are shipping with the 51-53 sets. I'm thinking about going back and getting a couple gunners and guards for my army. :D

I am going on vacation next week so I'm going to check and see what the stores in North Carolina have while I'm down there.

Just thought I'd let you guys know!!!

jobare1
07-29-2005, 02:17 PM
Great score Jon.

I went back to Potomac Mills W-M yesterday morning before work to see if they had put anything else new out and found 3 cases of new figs on a pallette. Grabbed one to open and pulled out the AT-RT Driver that I missed the day before. Same as Jon's report, no #56. Went back after work yesterday and all of the new/repaint figs were gone.

Also went to:

Pot.Mills Target: finally put out some more figs. Too bad they're older ones that someone must of cleaned the dust off of.

Pot.Mills TRU: nothing new

Dale City KMart: nothing

On a side note, and you'll have to excuse me if I start to rant & rave about this but it really p!$$es me off to see this. Yesterday morning at Wal-Mart I found two figs on the pegs that someone had returned that had some little Play-School looking figures in them. Then I found an AT-RT that some red & blue toy in it. I've read reports of this happening but I've never actually seen it done until now. Then I go to Target and find 2 SA Troopers with old POTF Hoth Rebel Soldiers in them. WTF! Never seen it before, then twice in one day.

blank
07-29-2005, 02:30 PM
[On a side note, and you'll have to excuse me if I start to rant & rave about this but it really p!$$es me off to see this. Yesterday morning at Wal-Mart I found two figs on the pegs that someone had returned that had some little Play-School looking figures in them. Then I found an AT-RT that some red & blue toy in it. I've read reports of this happening but I've never actually seen it done until now. Then I go to Target and find 2 SA Troopers with old POTF Hoth Rebel Soldiers in them. WTF! Never seen it before, then twice in one day.[/QUOTE]

I would be so ****ed if I ran into that ecspecially if it was one I wanted. But my area is dry as hell I found 51-53 earlier in the week and as of now I can't find anything still waiting on Evolutions :o

Slicker
07-29-2005, 04:00 PM
Sweet finds UK!! Now I'm gonna have to get off my lazy arse and look for toys.

If you happen to find more Red Guards would you mind picking one up for me and we can work something out?

UKWildcat
07-29-2005, 04:52 PM
Definitely... I'm not sure if i'm going to be able to go by Target tomorrow morning before I leave for vacation. If I do I will grab one for you, if they still have them. I'm going to look down in NC for figures too.

I'll let you know if I'm able to get one for you. I should have internet access at the beach, lets just see if i'm too wasted to use it :crazed:

Slicker
07-29-2005, 04:54 PM
Awesome. Thanks alot UK. If in doubt about credibility I have all of my traders in my sig.

UKWildcat
07-29-2005, 05:08 PM
Not a problem. The 2,000+ posts helps your credibility too. :eek: lol

If I have time I may go out again tonight. Though I'll have to see how much crap I need to get done first. Arghh...

Kidhuman
07-29-2005, 05:31 PM
I cant vouch for Slicker. I had to beat the figures out of him. :beard:

Nah for real a great trader. I have conducted somewhere between 5-10 trades with him and all great.

jonthejedi
07-29-2005, 05:38 PM
All our WalMarts have been drier than a boneyard...nothing new in weeks, if not months. I think Hasbro is throwing a bone to the suffering retail chains like KayBee & K-mart. Nothing new at TRU, either, except for 1 wave of new Unleashed which I missed(picked mine up at Target). Arundel Mills KayBee mgr. told me today that the "good ones" were cleaned out the same night I picked mine up. Talked to a nice collector/employee(also named John) at Columbia Mall KayBee...he said one person bought something like 40 figures of newer waves & variants...and admitted he was taking them to a convention to resell.

Kidhuman
07-29-2005, 09:02 PM
Radford WM had nothing new today.

Kidhuman
07-30-2005, 09:56 AM
A little help needed here fellas. I am driving to Atlantic City next Saturday morning. I will be passing through No. Va and MD. I was wondering what some sweet spots to hit are thats either off of 495 or 95. Any help will be great.

Slicker
07-30-2005, 04:41 PM
Went to First Colonial Target today and they had nothing, the same at the Lynnhaven WM, and the Lynnhaven TRU.

jobare1
07-31-2005, 09:24 PM
A little help needed here fellas. I am driving to Atlantic City next Saturday morning. I will be passing through No. Va and MD. I was wondering what some sweet spots to hit are thats either off of 495 or 95. Any help will be great.

As far as No.VA is concerned, it's really hit or miss (and it's most likely miss). None of my regular stops (mainly Prince William County) have been reliable for figs. There's nothing new on the pegs for weeks, then all of sudden a store will put out 1 or 2 cases of new figs and it disappears in a matter of hours.

Pot.Mills Target: same peg warmers for over a month now.

Pot.Mills W-M: (1) Pilot Obi-Wan. Everything else were the standard issue pegwarmers.

Pot.Mills TRU: finally found the 500th Vader.

Burke W-M: HOLY COW, what a joke. The were lucky to have (maybe) a half dozen figs on the pegs. That's it!

Burke Target: scored #'s 51-53. Got the last Zett Jukassa.

jonthejedi
08-01-2005, 04:32 AM
KH...I don't really hit any retailers off 95, so I wouldn't be much help. WalMart's seems to have less space for SW every day.

sparkytheclown
08-01-2005, 10:49 AM
was walking through South Glen Burnie Target yesterday evening and they had two carts of toy boxes. Looked through them all and found ONE box of the Evolution sets. Quickly opened it and got one of the 2 that weren't damaged. Out of almost 80 boxes only 1 Star Wars box. I happily walked to the checkout proud that I finally beat those lousy scalpers.

jonthejedi
08-01-2005, 03:06 PM
Good for you Sparky! Timing is everything. North Glen Burnie WalMart put out an odd repack of 5 Titanium Series die cast vehicles, the exclusive being a "raw metal" AT-RT. At 19.97@, I wasn't impressed. I still need #56, and I haven't seen the "new" variant clone pilots(black) & red-eye Anakin #28.

Kidhuman
08-01-2005, 10:59 PM
Oh damn, the 5 packs are out now? Did it have the exsclusive silver one in it?

jonthejedi
08-02-2005, 04:24 AM
Yeah...the so-called exclusive is just the AT-RT plain silver, or "raw-metal" as they call it on the package. This WalMart had something like 3 dozen of 'em. This is the first new SW item I've seen at the house Sam Walton built in weeks.

sparkytheclown
08-02-2005, 08:24 AM
went back to South Glen Burnie Target and they had 1 #53 and about 5 #51's. The Utapaun Warrior (#51) was badly damaged by the Captain Antilles' were fine.

jonthejedi
08-02-2005, 03:17 PM
North Glen Burnie WalMart had new single series Titanium vehicles: Naboo starfighter, swamp speeder, ARC-170, Luke's landspeeder & TIE bomber. Plenty of all...they don't seem to be stocking till late afternoon now.

blank
08-02-2005, 03:27 PM
The Hunt Valley target and well as the towson one both had 2 each of the Green deluxe clone builder packs which is great since it was the last I needed. Has anyone been finding Evolutions everywhere I go all I see is an empty spot for them so I'm having no luck at all with evolutions :cry: still...

Slicker
08-02-2005, 03:28 PM
K-Mart on First Colonial had 3 500th Vaders. I picked one up and left the other 2. They were $19 but that didn't matter to me I wanted him so I bought him.:D

Kidhuman
08-02-2005, 11:41 PM
I snatched a blue 3 pack today at Target in Cburg. Everywhere else is null.

Bl;ank, I have sen the Evilutions only in K-Marts

blank
08-03-2005, 06:47 AM
Yeah thats what I heard they were hitting Kmarts Ive been checking 2-3 a day and they never seem to stock anything around here. They stocked 500th Vaders 1 day after I bought it from KB

Kidhuman
08-03-2005, 11:50 PM
Squat at my local haunts. FOr some reason Target was closed this mornign when I went there, said had computer issues, anyone else hit this?

sparkytheclown
08-04-2005, 08:12 AM
the south glen burnie target had one set of the green clone troopers and the columbia target had 3 sets of the blue clone troopers. still no battle packs anywhere.

sparkytheclown
08-04-2005, 05:20 PM
north glen burnie target had Jedi vs. Sith battle packs in. I got one and there were three left as of about 2:30. Price is $24.99

mtriv73
08-05-2005, 07:27 AM
EE has the droid 5-packs up for pre-order. We can order a case with 5 packs of each of the 2 assortments for around $64.95 delivered. Anyone want to split a case?

Slicker
08-05-2005, 01:54 PM
Found the Jedi vs. Sith Battle Pack at First Colonial Target. They had 2 of 'em and I didn't buy one so they're both still there. One was a little worse for wear the other one was pretty decent looking.

rcjedi
08-05-2005, 03:50 PM
TRU Exclusive Obi-Wan Starfighter found at Lynnhaven TRU yesterday, pretty cool lookin' piece!

UKWildcat
08-05-2005, 10:19 PM
Hey slicker, do you still want that Red Guard? I wasn't able to get to Target before I left for vacation but I am going to go there tomorrow. Hopefully they will still have one, if they do, let me know if you want me to still pick it up for you. Sorry I couldn't go before I left.:(

I found absolutely nothing in North Carolina while I was on vacation... Hopefully Target has some stuff when I go tomorrow

Slicker
08-06-2005, 02:46 AM
Not a problem on the Guard you had other priorities that take precedence over Star Wars. If you do happen to see one tomorrow though I'll gladly take it off yer hands.

Thanks

sparkytheclown
08-06-2005, 07:58 PM
tru in annapolis has about 4 blue starfighters tonight

Slicker
08-07-2005, 02:46 PM
Hate to double post, well, actually I must not seeing as how I'm doing it. Anyhow on with the finds or lack thereof.

Lynnhaven TRU: 1 #6 Clone and 4 of the exclusive Obers and Starfighter. It's actually a really nice piece and I'll have to go back and pick one up.

Lynnhaven WM: Nothing new.

jonthejedi
08-08-2005, 04:36 AM
TRU in Glen Burnie had Obi figure/starfighter set @24.99. Got back from OC...their WalMart had 3 Mon Mothmas...and that was their whole SW section-nothing else! I think I missed the black-armor clone pilot while I was gone. Catch it next time.TYCHO, OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU

jonthejedi
08-08-2005, 05:12 PM
Both Glen Burnie WalMarts had basic figures #51, 52 & 53. South location on Crain Hwy. had Assaj Ventress Unleashed. I picked up an "evil-eye" Anakin #28 at the north location(only one). Both stores had all new Titanium die-cast vehicles. On a personal note...my son(who had the privilege of shaking Mr. Lucas' hand at CIII) is undergoing surgery tomorrow at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore. My wife is petrified stiff, because he didn't do so good on anethesia when he was 2(they had to resussitate him twice). I can use all the hopes & prayers you guys can muster. Much appreciated!!!

blank
08-08-2005, 07:20 PM
Nothing much around here I saw a lot of the TRU exclusive Obi star fighter but thats about it and Jon I hope all goes well and my prayers are with your son

Kidhuman
08-08-2005, 10:56 PM
Well, I was in the stomping grounds of Jonthe Jedi over at Columbia Target and TRU. Both stores had nada on Saturday afternoon. I also checked over by Nottingham something(dont know the name of the area, but there was a huge ope nfield off the highway with that sign) and they had nothing but Neo Warriors.

I did happen to grab 51-53 in Atlantic City along with an ARC-170 Titanium.

mm74md
08-09-2005, 01:09 PM
Hagerstown Wal Mart has bunches of Red Clone Troopers, Green Clone Commanders, & AT-RT ? Drivers. I also met mtriv73's mom in there as well. Buying toys for her baby. So sweet :)

Hagerstown TRU has the Blue Starfighter & the Anakin Mustafar wave.

mtriv73
08-09-2005, 01:28 PM
Hagerstown Wal Mart has bunches of Red Clone Troopers, Green Clone Commanders, & AT-RT ? Drivers. I also met mtriv73's mom in there as well. Buying toys for her baby. So sweet :)

Hagerstown TRU has the Blue Starfighter & the Anakin Mustafar wave.

She said to make sure and tell you thanks for the help (Mom said you were a sweet young man for showing her which ones were the new ones. :) )

Major Karr
08-09-2005, 09:29 PM
Found a lone Obi Pilot and Red-eye Ani at the Potomac Mills WM.
Found the 3rd wave of Titaniums at the Stafford WM...they were resetting and no figures out at all.
Found 2 Bacaras at the TRU at Kingstowne and saw a kid pick-up the last Obi fighter...pretty sure he wasn't gonna Ebay it.
Just missing the repaints, AT Driver and Sentry

Kidhuman
08-09-2005, 09:45 PM
Radofrd WM is resetting the toy section, so no new figures for a few days. :( But on the lighter side, I have no moey for them anyways. YAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UKWildcat
08-09-2005, 11:14 PM
Sorry Slicker, the Target didn't have any guards left. :mad:

When I went back a couple of days ago just about everything new was gone. All of the newer wave was gone, the guards, the tank gunners, everything except the Nem. Warriors and crap.

I did go by Target today and they did have some new old figures out. They had a couple Emperors #12, Yoda #3, and some Grievous #36. I picked up another Emperor for the heck of it. I haven't seen any newer deluxe figures hit the pegs in a long time.:confused:

Was the #6 Clone that you found the new one with the red paint? And how much does that Obi/Starfighter exclusive sell for?

jobare1
08-09-2005, 11:28 PM
Actually meant to post this yesterday, but was sick as a dog. Picked up the "green" Clone 3-pack yesterday at Potomac Mills Target. Only new thing they had.

Hit Pot.Mills W-M this evening and they had the Unleashed Sidious/Yoda & Ventress, but no sign of Vader (the only one I want).

Jon, I hope everything went well for your son (and your wife) today, and my thoughts and prayers are with you & your family.

Slicker
08-10-2005, 01:35 AM
Sorry Slicker, the Target didn't have any guards left. :mad: Not to worry. Thanks alot for trying though.:)

Was the #6 Clone that you found the new one with the red paint? And how much does that Obi/Starfighter exclusive sell for? The clone unfortunately was just the regular white one but I rarely see them so I figured I post about it. As for the Jedi Starfighter I never even thought to check price. I would say that it's not any more than $20-$25 though.

jonthejedi
08-10-2005, 04:43 AM
North Glen Burnie WalMart had several cases of deluxe figures on a pallet: Stass Allie w/bike, clone 3-packs, etc. I asked a crabby older toy dept employee if I could look thru them & she turned me down. I don't think it was anything we didn't already have! Thanks for the prayers & Kind words...Tyler pulled thru great, no problems except when the drugs wore off. Hurtin' puppy! I got a nice note from Mary Franklin at the SW Insider that Tyler will be featured in Bantha Tracks in the late Sept. issue. My wife & I kinda gave up hope after 2 issues went by.

A.J.
08-10-2005, 08:10 AM
Jon,

Great to know Tyler pulled through with flying colors!

mm74md
08-10-2005, 08:46 AM
Jon,

Great to know Tyler pulled through with flying colors!

Did I miss something? What was wrong with your son, Jon? Great to hear the little famous Jedi is doing well! :)

Kidhuman
08-10-2005, 09:53 AM
Its 24.99 for the Starfighter.

Kidhuman
08-10-2005, 10:09 AM
Great news Jon, glad everyone is fine.

Other note, Stay away from Radford WM, they reset and now have full pegs of Clones, Palps(35) and Neo Warriors. Gross site to see.

jonthejedi
08-10-2005, 02:04 PM
mm...I posted a quick note about his surgery a coupla days ago after some forum news. Tyler's two testes(sorry girls if you're reading this) were retracted(meaning not only hadn't they dropped...they were up practically in his abdoman. He had to lose them unfortunately(they were the size of peas anyway), or run a high risk of cancer. I now have a visual image of all of you cringing as you read this! He's doing great. On to news! South Glen Burnie K-mart had new Force Battlers: Luke, Han in stormtrooper disguise, etc. TRU in Glen Burnie had basic #6, 41, 49 & 50. No R2's. I don't know what's going on with WalMart lately...they didn't even put out the stuff I saw yesterday evening. And I think they're lying to me to boot(new change in dept. heads). I don't think the new regime can separate us from the "Hot Wheels" scalpers in their minds.

UKWildcat
08-10-2005, 07:43 PM
I went to Walmart today to see if they had anything new and they did. I found one of the new Anakin #28's with the yellow "sith eyes". I also found a Mace Windu so I picked him up for my dad. I was surprised to see both of those. They also had the 51,52,53 figs. and a couple Gunners. They also had a couple Darth Vader 500th figures. No new deluxe figures though. They had one lone emperor deluxe, nothing else at all.

Still looking for anything above 53 and the new variants.

jonthejedi
08-11-2005, 01:28 PM
The KayBee in Marley Station Mall had 4 Evolutions(Anakin to Vader) sets, and 3 500th Vaders. They are, of course, a higher retail than the other guys...but, hey, at least they're in stock. I'm all caught up except for #56 flea rider/sentry & the black clone pilot variant.

mm74md
08-11-2005, 01:54 PM
Hagerstown Wal Mart has lowered the Code 3 Falcon down to $100 as of Wed. night. They had 6 or 7 left. I picked one up. It's pretty neat, I don't think they are worth the MSRP of $299 though. Hopefully they will go down to $50 soon.

sparkytheclown
08-12-2005, 02:58 PM
south glen burnie target restocked their entire star wars section. they have the evolution sets (4 of them), the battle packs (4 of them), I believe 3 rows of the new unleashed wave (Vader, Pappy/Yoda, Asajj), various figure assortments in the 50's....this was as of 3:45

Major Karr
08-13-2005, 04:51 AM
Late post, but as of 9 pm last night the Manassas WM had the Antilles wave, along with 2 each of the red/blue guards. They are resetting the toys, so things are a little out of whack. They may still be there this morning.
Also found a lone green commander still in the case at the Fair Lakes WM Thursday morning on my way out of town for work. Someone else must have gotten the other good things in the box.

blank
08-13-2005, 10:39 AM
checked a few stores today most had some fairly new stuff:

Dundalk Wal-mart: 1 Yoda vs Palpatine unleashed, 7 Asajj Ventress unleashed, about 6 each of the antilles wave.

Boleys Quaters Wal-mart: 6 Asajj Ventress unleashed and about 3 each of the Antilles wave.

Aberdeen Wal-mart: about 4 each of the Antilles wave.

Bel-Air Wal-mart: 2 each of the new Force battlers(i picked up 1 Luke and Han) and 4 Evolutions sets as well as about 3 each of the Antilles wave.

It seems like the Antilles wave is hitting pretty hard at wal-mart right now I was hoping to find a Dark phoenix :cry:

Kidhuman
08-13-2005, 11:24 AM
Saw the 5-pack of Titaniums today at Radford WM.

Slicker
08-13-2005, 03:50 PM
Finally Slick had a good day. Here's the run down:

Nimmo Rd. WM: Found 51, 52, 53, and 55. They had lots of all 4 of them so go get 'em.

First Colonial Target: Red Clone 3 pack. Lots of the Sith vs. Jedi Battle Packs.

Lynnhaven WM: The only dark spot in the day. They had no new figs and only about 15 total.

Lynnhaven TRU: They actually had something. They had 4 Anakin Evo packs. I got the only one in good shape. And they had at least 20 500th Vaders in a bin right across from the SW section.

Happy Hunting gentlemen.

On a side note where has aceguide been? I haven't seen him post in here in a while. Either he's caught up to 56, he can't find squat, or something has happened. I hope it's one of the first 2 and preferably the first one.;)

jonthejedi
08-14-2005, 04:37 AM
Sparky, in addition to what you reported at South Glen Burnie Target...I also saw a blue guard, and the Turbo Tank micro vehicle. That was in the AM(most Unleashed Vaders I've seen yet). North Glen Burnie Target had basic figures thru #53, plus Vader 500th. South Glen Burnie WalMart had Jedi/Sith Battle Packs, plus 500th Vader. The North Glen Burnie WalMart(Chesapeake Ctr.) was an anomoly. No Star Wars section anywhere...but 4 Anakin to Vader Evolutions sets below Spiderman figs., plus new Force Battlers further down on a top shelf. They're still in the middle of the fall reset. Nothing new at KayBee toys at Marley Station Mall.

Kidhuman
08-14-2005, 08:13 PM
Found wave 3 of the Titaniums today at Radford WM.

jonthejedi
08-15-2005, 04:24 AM
TRU finally got game here in Glen Burnie...had something like 9 Vader 500th on the shelf. No new basic figures in ages...just those mega-packs.

Kidhuman
08-15-2005, 11:59 AM
Cburg WM - Build you own Saber, Evolutions and Battle packs. No new figures

Radford WM - not much just 5 packs of Titaniums 500th Vader and Saber Kits

jonthejedi
08-15-2005, 03:24 PM
Laurel TRU had wave 2 M-pire figures: Luke/Leia/ Dooku/Maul, Fett/Solo, etc; also clonetrooper blaster rife(haven't seen since April). North Glen Burnie Target had two green clonetrooper 3-packs, as well as Sith Vs. Jedi battle packs. No new basic figs. anywhere. Almost everyone has 500th Vader out.

valin horn
08-15-2005, 06:24 PM
thx 4 heads up on green clone three pack it was the only one i needed
now if i can only find the repaints and 54-56
what's up with north glen burnie walmart no star wars stuff in sight

jonthejedi
08-16-2005, 04:27 AM
Glad I could help Valin! North Glen Burnie WalMart seems to be in a holding pattern with their toy dept. reset. Their new staff are rude, uninformed and don't seem to have a clue what's going on. I see reset sheets hanging in various locales, but I'll be darned if I know where SW is going. I haven't seen 54, 55 & the repaints since that afternoon in KayBee Marley. 56 was not in any of the boxes we opened, since it was a "revised" assortment. I have yet to see the black clone pilot, yet I read it's all over the northeastern states.

mm74md
08-16-2005, 07:49 AM
Stopped in Hagerstown Target before work. They had the Anakin Mustafar Wave and the Mustafar Sentry wave in stock. Also had 1 Ani Evolutions and a few Vader 500.

On another note, for those purchasing Sin City today....you may want to buy it at Circuit City. It's $14.99 and you get a free lithograph set. Target's price was $16.99.