PDA

View Full Version : VA/DC/MD Finds

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

jonthejedi
08-16-2005, 01:54 PM
Scored my missing #56(Flea Rider) 6:30am at south Glen Burnie WalMart. There were 4-6 boxes of wave 6 on a pallet(#54, 55 & elusive #56) next to the action figure aisle. Shockingly...that pallet was still there as of 2:30 this pm with 3 boxes or so of wave 6. Sparky, Valin, blank...c'mon down! Laurel Target had the new & approved 5-pack of clear collector's cases(rang up at 9.99@). I'll try 'em, what the heck. Also had Unleashed Vader & Yoda Vs. Palpy. Buy of the day had to be a McFarlane Series 1 Conan(for my desk) at 3.49...Green Tag 50% Sale! KH...do you happen to know what assortment the black clone pilot is mixed in with?

Major Karr
08-16-2005, 05:04 PM
The Target at Springfield had the Wookie Tank micro playset today, and KB is having a 1/2 off their 1/2 off sale on a lot of stuff...I saw the Boga Wan for under $4, LEGO Ani starfighter for $7.50.

sparkytheclown
08-16-2005, 05:44 PM
thanks for the tip jon, I was able to get #56 i went at 530 and they had put most to all out on the shelf

blank
08-16-2005, 05:56 PM
New moniter came today my old one got fried during the Thunderstorm... But It gave me an excuse to buy a flat :D

But the North Glen Burnie Wal-mart had about 2 each of the new force battlers on an endcap as of yesterday.

I may have to venture out to the South Glen Burnie Wal-mart tommorow hopfully some are still left. Thanks for the tip Jon

valin horn
08-16-2005, 05:57 PM
jon your the man :razz:
thx for the tip got 54, 55 and 56
wish they had the repaints
also scored so marvel legends

Slicker
08-16-2005, 06:19 PM
Picked up 2 Mustafar Sentries today at the Oceana Navy Exchange. I was getting a hair cut and figured I'd give it a whirl and found 'em. They also had an Obers Pilot.

Kidhuman
08-16-2005, 08:31 PM
Jon all the newer cases in EE's catalog it doesnt list the clone pilot number in any of them. I really cant tell you.

seanmcfripp
08-17-2005, 02:23 PM
Target in Frederick had 53, 54, 55, and 56. Actually, I only saw Obi-wan pilot and some of the wookies, so someone else must have cleaned out all the other army builders. It's ok, as I was most looking forward to the Obi figure anyway...awesome figure.

Also 6 or 7 Anakin Evolutions sets are still sitting there. Why the heck are they $29.99? I thought they were supposed to be at a $20 price point.

mtriv73
08-17-2005, 04:17 PM
Target in Frederick had 53, 54, 55, and 56. Actually, I only saw Obi-wan pilot and some of the wookies, so someone else must have cleaned out all the other army builders. It's ok, as I was most looking forward to the Obi figure anyway...awesome figure.

Also 6 or 7 Anakin Evolutions sets are still sitting there. Why the heck are they $29.99? I thought they were supposed to be at a $20 price point.

Is this the WM on 85 or the one on 26?

blank
08-17-2005, 04:53 PM
Wal-mart in Dundalk had a decent amount of 54-56 today. There were no clone repaints at all though

sparkytheclown
08-17-2005, 06:27 PM
kb toys in annapolis mall have 48-55, tons of white #6, evolutions, battlepacks, and 500th vader

Kidhuman
08-17-2005, 11:45 PM
Struck gold tonight. I found two black clones tonight inBurg WM. He is in the Crispy Anakin wave with the green commander. He is 2 per case. Also found the red guard again

Radford WM had squat. They had about 8 cases of 500th Vader.

CLone Evo packs are hitting Ohio. Be on the look out boys.

seanmcfripp
08-18-2005, 03:04 PM
Is this the WM on 85 or the one on 26?

Target, actually. :)

Kidhuman
08-18-2005, 04:24 PM
My roll kept going this morning. FOund 9 black pilots, 2 green commanders, AT-TE Gunner(for CaptianSOlo), all at CBurg WM.

Radofrd wm - SQUAT

CBurg Target - Remnants of crispy ANakin wave

Cburg Kmart - NOTHING

ROanoke Valley View WM - CLONE EVOLUTION SET!!! They are out in VA fellas. Happy Hunting. It is a sweet set. I grabbed the last and only one they had

Major Karr
08-18-2005, 08:05 PM
The Kingstowne (Springfield) WM had 2 of the Evo Clones this am. Does anyone recall what the variation is going to be with these?

Battle Droid
08-18-2005, 08:28 PM
http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/showphoto.php?photo=13176&cat=4011

jobare1
08-18-2005, 11:32 PM
Also picked up the last Evo Clone set today during lunch at Pot. Mills W-M. Great looking pc. Still no sign of the Clone Pilot repaint.

jonthejedi
08-19-2005, 04:22 AM
Great finds, Virginia, on Clone Evolutions! The variation is gray coloring as I remember. KH, I may need a black clone pilot if you can pick me up one. Still haven't seen around here. Pilot Obi & Flea Rider still on an end cap at South Glen Burnie WalMart. Both WalMarts are in total disarray. If they even put out Evolutions, it probably won't be in the section...cause it's not even set yet. :thumbsup:

mm74md
08-19-2005, 07:39 AM
If the Clone set is packed 2 against 4 Ani sets, then I missed the Clone set this morning at Hagerstown WM. They had 4 Ani Sets that weren't there yesterday. I was able to get the Black Pilot. They have at least 4 more there this morning along with a few Green Clone Commanders.

seanmcfripp
08-19-2005, 07:48 AM
If the Clone set is packed 2 against 4 Ani sets, then I missed the Clone set this morning at Hagerstown WM. They had 4 Ani Sets that weren't there yesterday. I was able to get the Black Pilot. They have at least 4 more there this morning along with a few Green Clone Commanders.

Pretty sure they're four to a case. Target has put out two cases of Ani Evo sets, so they had eight right off the bat. I think the change will be 4 clones to a case, then a 2 x clones/2 x Ani refresher case.

The Sith set might be a rough find at some point, because it's only ever going to be in a split case: 2 x Sith/2 x clones.

blank
08-19-2005, 10:14 AM
Found 2 cases of evolutions at wal-mart in dundalk sadly both were wave 1 which does only have 4 Anakin sets. Also found the Sith eyes Anakin at the Wal-mart in boleys quarters

jonthejedi
08-19-2005, 01:28 PM
Hit several WalMarts on the way home. There were tags & spaces made for Evolutions, but no product. It's a hard call whether they're going to be the split case or pack of 4 Ani/Vaders inside. On an unhappier note...I had yet another run-in with two of the "happier" associates at North Glen Burnie WalMart(Chesapeake Ctr.) toy dept. I spotted a wave 6 box on the corner of a pallet. My M.O. is to be polite & ask. The first attempt met with me being ignored, the 2nd request was met with hostility..."I get off soon, and I have to work the pallets from the top..." only 1 box over the SW case. 3 strikes & you're out! I called the store mgr. when I got home, and unloaded on him about the differences between the nice, helpful collectors, and the hot wheels guys & scalpers. He was receptive-sounding enough, but who knows on the follow-up. I explained I realize they have a certain amount of work to get down, but they(supposedly) are still in the customer service business, and you'd think would want the sale. Lets face it...these employees at Target & WalMart are pretty much all the same. They can't distinguish us from the pond scum. There are always exceptions... :(

seanmcfripp
08-19-2005, 01:52 PM
Anybody out there still seeing the TRU exclusive green Jedi fighter in stores? I made the mistake of passing it up the first time I saw it (thinking it would warm shelves for a while), and haven't seen it again. I've looked on ebay, and surprisingly, the prices are pretty steep, usually ending at around $40+.

Was the thing really THAT rare?

If one of you guys knows of a TRU that still has a few, let me know which one so I can make a trip.

Slicker
08-19-2005, 01:54 PM
If one of you guys knows of a TRU that still has a few, let me know which one so I can make a trip.My TRU in Va. Beach still has quite a few of them as of today. If you want I can pick one up if none of the other guys can get you one.:bandit:

mm74md
08-19-2005, 01:59 PM
My TRU in Va. Beach still has quite a few of them as of today. If you want I can pick one up if none of the other guys can get you one.:bandit:

SLICKER is the man seanmcfripp. He will hook you up! :thumbsup:

Slicker
08-19-2005, 02:23 PM
Thanks mm74md.

This goes for anyone that still needs/wants it. I usually let you guys do your thing here and I post in the Hampton Roads thread but if you see that I've found something that you want feel free to PM me and I'll gladly go back and get it.

UKWildcat
08-19-2005, 02:35 PM
Nice finds Slicker.

I am still waiting/looking for anything above 53+ to show up. I also need green clone, red trooper and black clone pilot. I have found a couple Anakin w/ Sith Eyes so I grabbed them. I'm glad I picked up Aak, Tills and Tarkin when I did. I have only seen them once, over a month ago, and have never seen them since. Are Aak, Tills, Tarkin in stores where you guys are?

I'm convinced the Target here found an old box of figs in the back or something. When I went there the other day they had Fisto, Ki-Adi, Tiin, Secura, Kolar (most of the Jedi Masters), C3PO, Windu, reg. Battle Droid, so I picked up all of them. :pleased: Recently I have been trying to collect 2 of every figure and those finds really helped me. I know, its late to start collecting 2 of each figure.

Slicker
08-19-2005, 02:39 PM
I've got an extra Obi-Wan Pilot and Mustafarian Sentry that someone said they wanted if that falls through do you want 'em?

UKWildcat
08-19-2005, 02:49 PM
Yea, I'd be interested. I'm sure the figures are going to show up around here sometime soon, I hope. If they don't show themselves within a week I will take your extras off your hands, that is, if your deal falls through of course. :thumbsup:

What about Aak, Tills, Tarkin? You see them much where you are Slicker? Any of the older figures showing up too?

Slicker
08-19-2005, 02:50 PM
What about Aak, Tills, Tarkin? You see them much where you are Slicker? Any of the older figures showing up too?I have yet to see any of that wave in person. Luckily kidhuman was able to get me an extra set of 'em. That guy has helped me out more times than I can count.

BTW, went to the Nimmo Pkwy. WM and they had all 3 of the new Unleashed including 2 Vaders. One was in good shape the other was in typical Unleashed condition.

seanmcfripp
08-19-2005, 03:11 PM
Thanks mm74md.

This goes for anyone that still needs/wants it. I usually let you guys do your thing here and I post in the Hampton Roads thread but if you see that I've found something that you want feel free to PM me and I'll gladly go back and get it.

Sweet...Al Delvecchio is the man! Might have to take ya up on that.

Anyone else have an overstocked TRU in their neck o' the woods? (preferrably a bit more within Frederick driving distance)

Kidhuman
08-19-2005, 03:45 PM
Jon, couldnt find anymore Black Pilots today, but will be on the look-out for you.

Did find a the new unleashed at CBurg WM today. I asked the toy manager if they had Evo packs and he said yeah. I just packed out Anakins CLones and the other one 2 hours ago. He said they are right here.....oh, they must have sold out. He only had one case of them and he said the asst was 2 Anakins, 1 clone, 1 Sith. Gonna be HTF for awhile on the newer ones.

jonthejedi
08-20-2005, 04:23 AM
Those who tire(will tire) of the chase for new Evo. packs...proceed to shopstarwars.com IMMEDIATELY!!!!(posted Sat. 5:30 AM).

jonthejedi
08-20-2005, 08:01 AM
South Glen Burnie WalMart had black clone pilots(thanx anyway KH!) & green clone commanders(multiples left) ,1 Ani Evo(may have missed the trooper set...who knows for sure?). North Glen Burnie WalMart had tons of black clone pilots as well as #54, 55 & 56(the pallet box episode I had from yesterday). Happy hunting...I think initially the two new Evolution sets are gonna be sons of b*%#@$s to find.

mtriv73
08-20-2005, 11:32 AM
Picked up evolutions sith and clone troopers last night at WM on route 26. They apparently had 1 case (2 of each) and my friend Dave and I split them.

Major Karr
08-20-2005, 12:15 PM
Hit several locations this am, and only saw/found the following:
Kingstowne - bought the only 2 black pilots at the TRU. The WM there had a few crispys and Bacaras. They also had the next wave of Force Battlers - Solo, Vader and the other one. The Kohls had a single black clone on a beat up card, so I left it.

Springfield Mall - Target and KB had nothing.

In Clinton, the TRU and KM had nada, while the WM has yet to reset the dept. I did see though several cases of SW on wrapped pallets outside in the garden center, with a note on the pallets stating backstock or reset.

Kidhuman
08-20-2005, 05:01 PM
Glad you got it Jon, nice finds. Patience on the Evo sets, they are out there. I have yet to find the Sith one. I found nothing new today. :( My streak is over. Actually, I did get a shocktrooper, Flea Rider and Green COmmander and a Holo Leia in trades this week as well.

jonthejedi
08-21-2005, 06:58 AM
south Glen Burnie WalMart had 5-7 red shock troopers, as well as some green commanders this am(Sun). North location had already been cleaned out.

Major Karr
08-21-2005, 05:00 PM
Sorry for the late post, but this morning before work I "hit" the WM at Kingstowne that has had nothing substantial for weeks and found all of the repaints, the AT-RT, and the Sentry, in great numbers not seen since midnight madness. There was no sign of the AT variant (missing paint?). They also has some Crispys.
As an aside, it looks like Target has raised the price up to 6.49. They are also slated to get the TIE exclusive if you missed that news in the TIE thread.

Kidhuman
08-21-2005, 05:03 PM
Looks like I wont get a TIE. I never see Target Exclusives

mtriv73
08-21-2005, 07:15 PM
Why would hasbro ever give any exclusive to Target? They're horrible. They never order enough. The scalpers clean them out before anyone else can get there. And the every store in the chain smells like rotten apples. I love the store for everything else, but I hate their toy department. '

Well, even if I'll never get a new TIE fighter, I did manage to get 2 black clone pilot variants this weekend. TRU in Frederick still has a few as of this afternoon.

valin horn
08-22-2005, 11:34 AM
this is a bit off subject but does anyone here collect marvel legends figures too and if so do they know of a forum like this one for them
thx
side note thx for the heads up on the repaints this weekend got all but green commander

jonthejedi
08-22-2005, 11:34 AM
Laurel WalMart had red shocktrooper, black pilot, green commander wave. Arundel Mills WalMart had 1 case of all Ani Evolutions. And brother did I get lucky on my last stop...North Glen Burnie WalMart(Chesapeake Ctr.) had 1 each: Sith Lords, Clone Trooper & Ani/Vader Evo. sets...so they must have got 1 of the split case(flaps on all were slightly dented). They also had more #54, 55 & 56 back in stock. Glad to see them filling up so quickly after the resets taking so darned long.

mtriv73
08-22-2005, 11:37 AM
Wal-mart on 26 in Frederick has about 10 cases of Tarkin / senators / Zett / Antilles / at-te wave. They also have Jedi vs. sith pack and 1 anakin evolutions.

Slicker
08-22-2005, 03:41 PM
Went to Lynnhaven WM: They had lots of 54-56 including about 10 AT-RT Drivers. I'm now caught up completely.

UKWildcat
08-23-2005, 10:50 PM
They had lots of 54-56 including about 10 AT-RT Drivers. I'm now caught up completely.

Thats awesome Slicker!

I guess that means I will see 54-56 really soon. I'm not giving up yet. I too had some luck at WalMart today. I found a #6 Red Clone and #33 Green Commander. No black clone's yet, but I have a feeling it won't be too long from now. WM did have about a dozen Darth Vader #11's though. Wasn't too long ago when you couldn't find him on the pegs. Hasbro is something else.

And like you said earlier Slick, where is aceguide? :confused:

Kidhuman
08-23-2005, 11:48 PM
I also found a lone AT-RT driver tonight as well as the rest of the wave which I left. Did take the driver. Was at WM in SW Va. They are out there UK. I am caught up now sans the SIth Evo Pack

Kidhuman
08-24-2005, 12:41 AM
Found me an AT-RT driver at CB WM about 8pm. They also had Mustafar Sentry and Obi Pilots, SA clones, but no variants. I am all caught up sans Sith Evo pack.

jobare1
08-24-2005, 09:31 PM
Not sure if it's new or not (only collecting carded figs until after Oct 1 wedding) but Pot. Mills Target had the Jedi vs. Separatist Battlepack. Only had 1 on the shelf. Upon inspection I found out why it was still there, the Anakin figure was missing it's head (rolling around the bottom of the box).

Kidhuman
08-24-2005, 11:23 PM
Looks like Dooku got his revenge.

jonthejedi
08-25-2005, 02:34 PM
Picked up the only Jedi Vs. Sep. Battlepack they had at Columbia Greatland Target. Haven't seen it anywhere else yet.

Kidhuman
08-25-2005, 03:14 PM
Ok, I found and have 1 tarkin wave for those who missed it. PM me if you need it.

Major Karr
08-26-2005, 12:00 PM
For those of you in northern VA, the TRU at Bailey's Crossroads has both the yellow Clone and the Sith Evo packs.

Kidhuman
08-26-2005, 05:51 PM
The Tarkin wave has been claimed. Sorry fellas if I see another I will let you guys no.

mtriv73
08-27-2005, 04:13 PM
I didn't find anything new at the wal-mart or target in Christiansburg, but I did get the new paint variation of the AT-RT driver at the Magic Mart in Grundy, VA today. It was the only one so no need to drive down KH. Hopefully I'll be able to get some more shock troopers soon.

Kidhuman
08-27-2005, 11:01 PM
When were you at CB WM? I was there today about 2:15-2:30. They converged the SW section to almost nothing. They had about 40 pegs 2 days ago and now 9-12. Also K-Mart did not have the Battle packs of either new sets. Radford was empty. I wouldnt drive to Grundy for one figure, its the only one I need right now.

mtriv73
08-29-2005, 11:03 AM
KH, I was there Friday afternoon. I was amazed that you guys have a pretty good selection of figs down in that end of the state. I hadn't seen a padme in months till this weekend and you're not as overrun with Neimoidian warriors as I am up here.

On another note, I stopped at the Wal-mart in Tazewell on the way home yesterday and picked up 3 shock troopers. There were several more on the pegs when I left.

Kidhuman
08-29-2005, 02:44 PM
Good news. They actually shrunk down the section on Friday overnight and reset it. Now its 9 pegs where as before it was 2 section with 30 pegs give or take. Tazewell is a ways off for me to go to unless I am really in the mood to hunt. I usually hit as far as Giles(Pearisburg) WM.

CB WM - Plush Mpire figs 7.88 each. Darth, Emps, Obi and Luke were there. Left about 3 sets of them.

Target CB - Nothing

Kmart - Nothing.

Slicker
08-29-2005, 05:20 PM
Went to First Colonial K-Mart and they had a couple of the Imperial Throne Room Battle Pack. It's alright but for $26 I'll wait until I have extra money.

Aantmanntooine
08-30-2005, 05:03 PM
C-burg Walmart: Nothing.

C-burg KMart: Battlepacks. When I arrived there was one Jedi Temple Assault and three Imperial Throne Rooms. I picked up one of each, so there should be two Throne Rooms left.

C-burg Target: Bacara Wave. New TIE Fighter with pilot. Note: The picture (of the pilot) on the back of the TIE Fighter doesn't match the one that was packed in to the two they had at Target. The one in the picture has articulated knee and elbow joints, the pack-in did not...almost as if they used old school POTF2 pilots. Interesting.

sparkytheclown
08-30-2005, 05:06 PM
columbia tru has the new falcons

mtriv73
08-30-2005, 08:47 PM

C-burg KMart: Battlepacks. When I arrived there was one Jedi Temple Assault and three Imperial Throne Rooms. I picked up one of each, so there should be two Throne Rooms left.

C-burg Target: Bacara Wave. New TIE Fighter with pilot. Note: The picture (of the pilot) on the back of the TIE Fighter doesn't match the one that was packed in to the two they had at Target. The one in the picture has articulated knee and elbow joints, the pack-in did not...almost as if they used old school POTF2 pilots. Interesting.

Welcome to the forums Aantmanntooine, It figures that the TIE would start showing up immediately after I laid out $65 for one. Oh well, I haven't had the best of luck finding Target exclusives.

Congrats on the Jedi Temple Assault pack. I've been checking K-mart everyday and haven't seen one yet.

Kidhuman
08-30-2005, 11:28 PM

Welcome here Anntmanntooine. Hope you enjoy your stay

I hit the CB K-Mart and found a Battle pack as well. I passed on the Imp throne set, too many repacks for me, a lone stormie isnt worth it. The 501 is nice.

I am gonna hit Target in the AM see what they have, hopefully something good.

jonthejedi
08-31-2005, 06:02 AM
Glen Burnie TRU had wave 2 m-pire figures & Attacktix battle case w/bonus figure. These are on the other SW wall. I also saw the Vader helmet/lightsaber/cape combo in a shopping cart near checkout.

jonthejedi
08-31-2005, 10:43 AM
North Glen Burnie WalMart had several "blue" clonetrooper 3-packs this am, as well as Vader & Palpy Vs. Yoda Unleashed. South Glen Burnie K-mart(JUmpers Hole) had both exclusive battlepacks(jedi temple assault & throne room). All six had the K-mart stickers right smack dab in the center of the plastic, instead of on the cardstock sections. Does anyone have tips on removing these w/o leaving humongous smears????

mm74md
08-31-2005, 11:06 AM
All six had the K-mart stickers right smack dab in the center of the plastic, instead of on the cardstock sections. Does anyone have tips on removing these w/o leaving humongous smears????

what i normally do is leave the item with the sticker on the dashboard of my car for a few hours. this will allow it to peel off alot easier. if it leaves a smudge, put some windex on your fingers & rub it off. Don't use a cloth or the cloth will just stick to the area!

Kidhuman
08-31-2005, 11:07 AM
Use Goo-Gone. But dab it on a rag/paper towel before applying.

CB Target - 2 TIEs, a few crispy-kins and that wave. 5 number 6 clones white

CB - WM nothing new.

jonthejedi
08-31-2005, 03:04 PM
Great tips, guys...or if that doesn't work...exchange 'em at the other K-mart who has the newer reset with shelf tags. North Glen Burnie K-mart just put out the case of 6 around 3PM(3 Jedi Temple Assault, 3 Imperial Throne Room). Has the Target or TRU Battle Pack hit anywhere in the tri-state area?

sparkytheclown
08-31-2005, 04:02 PM
thanks for the tip jon, one set left at the glen burnie k-mart

jonthejedi
08-31-2005, 04:09 PM
My pleasure! Pretty neat package presentation, even if they are repacked figures. I'm glad to finally get the 501st guys in official plastic form...I wish they had acknowledged them on the back!

Slicker
08-31-2005, 05:17 PM
You can also use lighter fluid to get the sticky price tags off. It only take a little bit though.:thumbsup:

Kidhuman
08-31-2005, 11:18 PM
Havent seen the Target pack. I was there today.

blank
09-01-2005, 09:24 AM
Havn't seen anything new latley except the assault on the jedi temple pack that was found the the Bel-air rd. K-mart. Off topic of Star Wars figures for a second has anyone seen the Fantastic four Dr. Doom anywhere wal-mart is getting solid cases but I still can't seem to find one.

mm74md
09-01-2005, 09:33 AM
Off topic of Star Wars figures for a second has anyone seen the Fantastic four Dr. Doom anywhere wal-mart is getting solid cases but I still can't seem to find one.

They had them at the Hagerstown WM on Saturday. I had to beg my wife to get one :whip: . She made me put it on layaway with the kids Christmas stuff :cry: . I love her though, because when I went looking for SW stuff Monday morning they were all gone. :love:

sparkytheclown
09-01-2005, 10:10 AM
target in laurel has the cases in today

Aantmanntooine
09-01-2005, 10:40 AM
Howdy All, thanks for the welcome!

RE: KMart Price Tags - If they haven't been sitting around long in the store to bake on and get gooey, I've had very good luck just using the pointy tip/blade of an exacto knife to pull the corner up enough to grab onto, and then pull off by hand. This avoids the marring of the fingernail.

C-burg Target, 9:40am: Nothing much, although it almost seemed like they got a wave of older figs in (#2 Anakin, #3 Yoda). They had one #28 without Sith eyes and a #2 with pink Dooku saber.

Aantmanntooine
09-02-2005, 08:36 AM
C-burg Target, 9:15am: Nothing...still has the two TIE Fighters.

Kidhuman
09-02-2005, 10:07 AM
C-Burg WM had Nothing new last night.

Radford WM had Vader voice changers with the Lightsabers.

Kidhuman
09-02-2005, 03:34 PM
CBurg WM - Wave 3 Palyskool Jedi FOrce, Wave 2 Empire figs.

sparkytheclown
09-02-2005, 05:54 PM
south glen burnie target has the cases, and walmart has the first 2 battle packs, and lots of blue clones

Slicker
09-02-2005, 06:11 PM
Lynnhaven TRU had the newly packaged Millenium Falcon.

Kidhuman
09-02-2005, 09:08 PM
When you say blue clones at WM what do you mean? The deluxes, the single carded ones or what?

sparkytheclown
09-02-2005, 11:09 PM
the clones were the blue 3-pack deluxe ones. they had about 9 sets of them.

Kidhuman
09-02-2005, 11:14 PM
Thankfully, I thought the single carded ones hit or something.

Major Karr
09-03-2005, 11:57 AM
The Springfield Target had the Stormie and Leia cups, but no sign of the Vader one today. The KM had the horrible looking Throne Room pack, but not the other one (which escapes me right now).

blank
09-03-2005, 02:03 PM
Just found the Yoda and Palpatine force battlers at the reisterstown rd. Wal-mart. I wasn't even aware that these guys were out.

Aantmanntooine
09-03-2005, 11:17 PM
C-burg KMart - Nothing. Thanks for the heads up on the stowed Battlepack, KH. It seems to be gone now.

C-burg Target - Nothing new. The two TIE Fighters that they had the other day are gone. No sign of the Figure Cups or EIII Figure Cases.

Kidhuman
09-04-2005, 07:24 AM
CB Target has been void of any new figs for some time now. I actually know the manager in the store and he says they havent gotten much new SW stuff n lately as the shelves dictate truth to his statement. I wonder why....

mtriv73
09-06-2005, 03:57 PM
Frederick Target had TIE fighters (my friend got the last one) as well as figure cases. Wal-mart on 26 is back to just having Neimoidians (I hate Neimoidians.) I haven't checked anywhere else. I did pick up the Jedi Temple Assault battle pack on E-bay for $25 and $5 shipping. I didn't think that was too bad.

UKWildcat
09-06-2005, 10:18 PM
I finally scored a Black Clone pilot!!! WOOHOO!!! :D

Kidhuman
09-06-2005, 11:28 PM
Great deal on that. I have seen them going for 50 beans on Ebay.

Slicker
09-07-2005, 05:41 AM
Congrats UK. Which store did you happen to find it at? I still haven't seen any of the clone repaints near me.

BTW, are there any figures you're having trouble finding? Just let me know and I'll keep an eye open for ya.:thumbsup:

mtriv73
09-07-2005, 07:12 AM
Great deal on that. I have seen them going for 50 beans on Ebay.

The part I left out was that I also had to get the Emperor's throne room battlepack for an additional $25, but I figure I can return that to K-mart when they come in.

sparkytheclown
09-07-2005, 10:16 AM
north glen burnie target has the tie fighters today, one left

UKWildcat
09-07-2005, 12:47 PM
I found the Clone Repaint at Wal-Mart. That is where I have found all of the repaints, Red clone, Green, and Black. I have not had any luck recently at Target. I still have not found the new Obi wave but I'm not giving up. Hopefully they will show up sometime soon, since they have been in your area for a little while. The only other figures I'm trying to find are the doubles that I need like Chewbacca, Dooku, just to name a couple. I know I will probably not see these again, didn't see them too much anyways, but If i do I will pick them up. Hoping maybe they will be rereleased in the future. I have been looking around on Ebay to see if I can get a deal on them, but no luck as of now.

Two other figures I need are the Celebration Vader and Holographic Leia if you can help me with those. lol ;)

sparkytheclown
09-07-2005, 12:50 PM
south glen burnie target has the tarkin wave, some tank gunners, 50-54, 3 pack of white clones, and the collectors cases

Kidhuman
09-07-2005, 09:10 PM
Radford WM- Anakin/Vader Evo sets, nothing else new

CB WM - Obi Pilot, nothing else new

seanmcfripp
09-08-2005, 10:32 AM
Target in Frederick had 2 (I didn't get one) TIE fighters as of yesterday evening. They must have restocked since MTRIV73's buddy nabbed the last one from the last restocking.

mm74md
09-08-2005, 01:42 PM
Finally found the Clone Evolutions set at Hagerstown TRU of all places. I was actually looking for McFarlene NFL figures and saw a lineup of Anakin Evolutions. To my surprise they had one Clone in there! Nothing new anywere else in Hagerstown. I'm getting really annoyed with the Kmart here. They did the reset for Christmas but still nothing new. I just want the darn Jedi Temple pack!

jonthejedi
09-08-2005, 03:35 PM
Columbia Greatland Target had two Tie Fighters this am, as well as several collector case 5-packs.

mtriv73
09-09-2005, 08:36 AM
My TIE fighter and Jedi temple assault pack are in and I couldn't be happier. I played with the Tie fighter for a couple of hours last night. That thing is nearly perfect :thumbsup: If I didn't think my wife would kill me I'd buy 5 more. :hurt: :whip:

mm74md
09-09-2005, 08:45 AM
If I didn't think my wife would kill me I'd buy 5 more. :hurt: :whip:

Just sell one of your Toy Fair Vaders & you'll have an enitre squadron :)

Aantmanntooine
09-09-2005, 09:07 AM
C-burg Target, 9:30am: Nothing...again. They did make space the other day for the Collector's Cases at $9.99 a piece.

Kidhuman
09-09-2005, 09:43 AM
CB WM - called them up and they have nothing new. same with Kmart

Radford WM - nothing new.

jonthejedi
09-09-2005, 04:17 PM
Nothing new at retail...but I received my first Kotobukiya vinyl statue today, a sandtrooper, and was blown away by the detail & quality! I think it took longer to remove the twisty ties than to snap it together. I hardily recommend this line if you have the $$$. I know they're usually around $99, I got mine for 69.99 off ebay.

Slicker
09-10-2005, 05:19 PM
Went on a little run today cuz I had just washed my truck and it was such a beautiful day.

Lynnhaven TRU - Several Clone Evo packs. As I already have this I passed but if you don't have it I'd suggest you pick it up before they're gone
Lynnhaven WM - Nothing new
Nimmo Rd. WM - Nearly every figure above 48 including several AT-RT Drivers and Crispy Anakin's.
First Colonial Target - New TIE Fighter. I didn't have the money to buy it but it was kinda beat up anyways so I would've left it on the shelf.

mm74md
09-10-2005, 10:14 PM
Nothing new at retail...but I received my first Kotobukiya vinyl statue today, a sandtrooper, and was blown away by the detail & quality! I think it took longer to remove the twisty ties than to snap it together. I hardily recommend this line if you have the $$$. I know they're usually around $99, I got mine for 69.99 off ebay.

Jon, you must get the Boba Fett. It's my favorite :love: . The only 2 I purchased at the retail price are the Sandtrooper exclusives from starwarsshop. They are worth the $$.

blank
09-10-2005, 10:48 PM
I got into the Koto statues just this year a wizard world philly and I've loved each one I have gotten so far. I started with Darth Maul which is simply amazing the best Darth Maul product around IMO. Then I bought the 1st Vader in Chicago and hes awesome. The last one I got was given to me for my Birthday which was the Luke in Stormtrooper disguise. These things seem to always impress I want to score a Jango or Boba next.:D

Aantmanntooine
09-13-2005, 10:22 AM
C-Burg Target, 9:30am: They received a case of Deluxe figures, including 2 sets of all white clones and an operating table Vader. They also received a case of Battle Packs. There were two Jedi vs Sith, one Jedi vs. Seperatists, and one Rebels vs Empire. I just picked up the Rebels vs Empire despite having all the packed in figures. I liked the window box setup of the scene, as inaccurate as it may be. I just said HELL NO to the Jedi vs Seperatists, which in my opinion is the worse attempt to move crappy figures I've seen yet...especially since its so not movie accurate (at least the Imperial Throne Room was correct). The only other Battle Pack I am going to try and get is the Hoth one, since I don't have a General Veers.

C-Burg Walmart (yesterday, 12 Sep) - Apparently they got a case of Evolutions since they had 3 sets of Anakin Evo left.

Kidhuman
09-13-2005, 02:38 PM
I didnt see any Battle packs or Deluxes around noonish today at CB WM, sold them all.

CB K-Mart had the Jedi vs Seperatists and the Throne room ones still. I picked up an extra JTA pack there.

jonthejedi
09-13-2005, 02:39 PM
Columbia Greatland Target had that same Battle Pack assortment...I would have picked up the Rebel vs. Empire, but the stormie had a baaaaddd paint job on the helmet.

blank
09-13-2005, 02:47 PM
Off topic of Star Wars has anyone seen any sign of Marvel Legends 10 around here yet?

Kidhuman
09-13-2005, 02:54 PM
Whats in them? I dont collect them, but have seen alot of them lately.

blank
09-13-2005, 03:02 PM
It's the sentinel series it has Omega Red, cyclops, black panther, Spider-man and more

Kidhuman
09-13-2005, 03:06 PM
Havent seen those yet. Will let you know if I do.

blank
09-13-2005, 03:11 PM
cool thanks a lot man. I think they are pretty much only hitting TRU right now.

UKWildcat
09-14-2005, 12:15 AM
I have only seen the Anakin/Vader evo pack so far, haven't seen the clones. I stopped by Target on the way to work to see if they had anything new put out. No new basic figs but they had some new deluxe figs out. I picked up General Grievous Secret Lightsaber attack. Never seen the deluxe grevious figure on the shelves, that one had always eluded me in the past. I plan on hitting up Walmart within the next couple of days, will let you know if I find anything.

Aantmanntooine
09-14-2005, 10:19 AM
C-burg Target, 9:45am: Two all-white deluxe clone 3-packs, two Jedi vs. Sith BP, and one Jedi vs Separatists BP still there from yesterday. Still no sign of the Target cups I've been looking for (or the Clone Assault Battlepack).

jonthejedi
09-14-2005, 02:36 PM
North Glen Burnie Target had Rebel Vs. Empire BP assortment(I got the last one...actually, it looks like they're only one to a case right now. Also had 5-pack ROTS Collector Cases. No sign of Hoth BP at TRU.

Aantmanntooine
09-15-2005, 09:58 AM
C-burg Target, 9:45am: They put out a case of the AT-RT Driver wave (two brown face AT-RT drivers, two Must Sentries, one Pilot Obi-Wan, #41 SA Trooper, Bacara, R2, Crispy Ani).

valin horn
09-15-2005, 11:14 AM
first off is it me or are there just way too many 500th vaders out there
second does anyone else think the xmas vader sucks:yes:
and lastly i too collect ml 10 and will post any finds
happy hunting all:whip:

blank
09-15-2005, 11:44 AM
Theres definetly an overstock of 500th Vaders seems like the made way to much of him to ever really become collectible. I think the X-mas Vader sucks personally I'm tired of overpriced exclusives :tired:

jonthejedi
09-15-2005, 02:56 PM
The Christmas Vader isn't grabbing anyone(see Rebelscum.com) evidently. There were so many better ideas to choose from. They shoot translucent plastic, do some speckling, add some "lava reflection" to previous sculpts...and to boot hit us up with a larger retail price to justify their actions. And who would have thought the 500th Dark Lord fig. would be the new peg warmer. At least with all those OTC repacks they slipped in some new figures & new sculpts. I'm sure people will buy the Target(Must. Duel) & Toys R Us(Holo Palpy) exclusives, as well as Covert Ops trooper, etc...but it's really starting to sicken me that Hasbro doesn't seem to listen to us. We're what keeps the SW line alive in non-movie years...and guess what Hasbro, there's no more movies! I think the rock-bottom move I saw was the new repackaged Falcon. Melt those puppies down, and give us some new vehicles!

mtriv73
09-15-2005, 03:01 PM
Found the hoth 5 pack at TRU in Frederick today (2 left as of 1pm) and I couldn't possibly be more disappointed. The paint job on the Veers looks like it was done by a third grader. I knew what to expect with the hoth troopers (1 decent and 2 bad sculpts) and we've all seen the probe droid, but the bad Veers really irks me. I bought it anyway to build up my trooper armies, but Veers is going in the customizing fodder pile.

timmae
09-15-2005, 08:08 PM
i used to be in your stompin grounds in balto co. for years (love reading your posts) brought all my junk to charlotte,NC. lots of target cups here. just wanted to say, target, who will buy those trashy starcases, when we can get the real ones cheaper?(saw em today and they are a joke,picked up the clone evolutions though)

jonthejedi
09-16-2005, 01:22 PM
Columbia TRU had 4 Assault on Hoth Battlepacks...and I have to agree with mtriv...who the heck painted his eyes???South Glen Burnie Target had 5-pk. collector cases, 54, 56 basic, and turbo tank micro vehicles. Happy huntin'!

seanmcfripp
09-16-2005, 02:58 PM
I came across a single green Clone Commander at Target in Frederick...first time I've seen any evidence of that assortment. I guess that means someone hit up the other troop builders, cuz the greenie was all that was left. Lotsa flea riders, AT-RT riders, and pilot Obi's.

blank
09-18-2005, 10:10 PM
Not sure if anyone still needs them but the TRU in Towson had like 10 each of the Unleashed Vader, Yoda vs Palpatine and even more Asajj in this morning.

mtriv73
09-20-2005, 02:33 PM
Target in Frederick has 2 tie fighters, a ton of the new star cases, and a bunch of SA clone troopers as well as a few others from recent waves (no shock or green commander though.)

Is anyone buying these target cases? At $2 each it would cost me almost $150 for the figures I've bought already this year. I just don't see the point, but then again I don't expect to ever sell my collection in the future so I really don't care about keeping them pristine.

UKWildcat
09-20-2005, 07:38 PM
Just wanted to let you know that I found the new Obi Wan and AT-RT driver today at Wal-mart. They had several of them so I picked up a couple of each. The AT-RT's that they had were they ones with the white on the mask, not the all brown one. I guess I will keep my eyes peeled for the brown variant :rolleyes:. I also picked up an extra Destroyer droid. They put out some new Deluxe figures as well.

I guess it was a pretty successful day. Oh yea, and the best part, the figures were only $4.77! Thats a roll-back I like a lot! :thumbsup:

timmae
09-20-2005, 07:49 PM
those cases are garbage, they will rot before they sell. the ones from mdm are like the starwarshop ones are the best. still a rip at 1.40 each, but nicer. i case all my figures. whats another 1.40 when we pay 6 each plus tax and drive 100's of miles, spend hours looking for them. plus the plastic on the bubbles do not get scratched. i miss maryland. the frederick tru is the best!

seanmcfripp
09-22-2005, 07:59 AM
Frederick Target had 3 Clone Evo sets (first version) yesterday. I nabbed one, so there are 2 left.

sparkytheclown
09-22-2005, 10:05 PM
columbia tru has the hoth BP kbtoys in annapolis has the silver vader multipak, also the tru in annapolis has about 10 green clone comanders

jonthejedi
09-23-2005, 04:00 AM
Glen Burnie TRU had Hoth BP's in stock last night.

mtriv73
09-23-2005, 09:14 AM
WM on 26 in Frederick had gotten in the shock trooper wave, but all the ST's were gone yesterday afternoon. I did nab another green commander to paint blue. Lots of AT-RT drivers around town though. I'm not counting on it still being there but I may run over to Target and see if I can get one of those clone evo sets (thanks for the tip Sean.)

blank
09-23-2005, 10:16 AM
Wal-mart on Shawan Rd.(hunt Valley) had 4 Clone Evo sets

jonthejedi
09-23-2005, 02:36 PM
Laurel TRU on Rt. 1 had new Unleashed Vader & 3 Anakin Evo. sets.

Aantmanntooine
09-23-2005, 02:45 PM
C-burg Target, 9:45am: AT-RT wave. Picked up a shock trooper and green clone commander for my nephews I am visiting next week. Only one of each was there. Only one AT-RT driver and Pilot Obi-Wan on pegs. They also put out a case of deluxe, and there were two clone trooper 3-packs (with red/brown trooper) hanging there along side an operating table Vader. Still no sign of the cups.

sparkytheclown
09-23-2005, 09:52 PM
ellicott city target has the new wave of cups, kbtoys at columbia mall has the multipacks

Kidhuman
09-23-2005, 11:19 PM
Hey fellas. I am back and moved into Blacksburg now. God I hate Hokie land. ANywas havent foundmuch new stuff around here

sparkytheclown
09-24-2005, 08:57 AM
north glen burnie target had the Clone Evolutions in. There was one left about 930 this morning.

valin horn
09-24-2005, 04:16 PM
found a rebel vs empire battle pack finally at laurel wally world
they had the other two jedi vs as well
just need the temple now

off topic annapolis tru got marvel legends 10 in only had 1 black panther, 1 spiderman and 1 sinister left when i got there at 11:00am today

happy hunting:thumbsup: all

Kidhuman
09-24-2005, 05:53 PM
Saw some of the Marvel Legends ten as well showing up in C-Burg.

jonthejedi
09-25-2005, 09:23 AM
South Glen Burnie WalMart had plenty of 3 newest Unleashed, including 3 of Lord Vader. For LOTR fans...they had Elves of Middle Earth & Kings of Middle Earth...but they were up on the high shelf. These are of course all repacked figures(nuthin' new), but some may have missed first time around.

mtriv73
09-25-2005, 03:22 PM
Hey fellas. I am back and moved into Blacksburg now. God I hate Hokie land. ANywas havent foundmuch new stuff around here

I never thought I would ever read such blasphemy! :) If we ever find any good biotech jobs down there or I decide to go back for a PhD then I'd move to Bburg in a second. Of course I'm sure the traffic (especially on game day) and the students all over the place tends to put a damper on it for locals. Still, you're living in one of the prettiest areas of the state and you can hold your head up high and say "I know mtriv73, and he went to school only 3 miles from where I live!" And lets face it, that should be enough for anyone.:thumbsup:

Oh yeah, I almost forgot Wal-mart has figures down to $4.77 up here now. Of course, all they have are nemoidians, but Gree, et al. are starting to show up and I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Kidhuman
09-25-2005, 10:29 PM
I dont hate Blacksburg, just the Hokies and everyone here is a bandwagon jumper so it makes it worse.

blank
09-26-2005, 10:03 PM
The White Marsh wal-mart had 2 Sith evolutions and 6 Clone evolutions this morning

jonthejedi
09-27-2005, 03:33 AM
Sorry for this late post! Yesterday the south Glen Burnie WalMart was a variant hunter's paradise. I saw "evil sith eyes" Anakin, green clone trooper, red shock trooper, black pilot, etc. No sign of 56 & up. Those poor guys on the west coast are having such a problem with scalpers...they're not even listing which retail chain they were being found at!!!

Kidhuman
09-27-2005, 07:36 AM
They dont do that because of the scalper issue Jon. They figure if they PM each other where and when they found them they could beat the scalpers.

mtriv73
09-27-2005, 07:39 AM
I got my remote controlled R2 yesterday. That little thing is sweet! Even my wife liked it and our cats thought it was fantastic (or potentially edible.) I think I'm going to take the sound chip out of the remote though.

I don't think scalpers are as much the problem in finding new figures as army builders are (though they certainly don't help matters). Some people on this site brag about having 70+ SA clone troopers. That's 35 cases with the clones picked clean leaving none for other collectors or kids. I'm not against army building (I've been known to do it myself, but not until I've seen the figure for the second or third time) but I really wish people wouldn't clean out every clone or stormtrooper they see for their personal collections leaving everyone else frustrated.

Kidhuman
09-27-2005, 09:51 AM
When it comes to army building I usually see whats there. If there are a bunch of clones, I will take around 1/2, assuming there are more than 5-6 there at the time. If its one or two I will buy them depending on the figs from the sst left on the pegs. If all the others are there, I buy em, if there are someleft, I willleave a set for someone else. 2nd or 3rd time round, I goes for mines.

jonthejedi
09-27-2005, 03:44 PM
Columbia Target must have gotten in the new figure/cup sets...all that was left was Leia; no Vader or stormie. On a side note...I received my Tomy mini R2 as well, and my cat had the same reaction...she didn't know whether to go after it, or run from it. She loves to lie near my son's action figures when he's setting them up. Speaking of #1 son...check out Tyler's 1/2 page spread in the new SW Insider(Bantha Tracks section). I took that picture at CIII, which gives you some idea how close I got to GL. I'm still in denial it all happened. Thanks to Mary Franklin for using so much of my story copy!!

Aantmanntooine
09-27-2005, 06:12 PM
Yesterday AM, C-Burg Target: Collector's cases and the candy section had the Darth Vader cookie jars with M&Ms. Also had two new TIE Fighters. Still no sign of the cups...still.

Yesterday PM, C-Burg Walmart: Nada.

sparkytheclown
09-28-2005, 10:27 AM
South Glen Burnie Target had the cups in ... 2 of each.

Kidhuman
09-28-2005, 11:29 AM
CB Target WM - nothing new

CB WM - sabers with GH figures in them(oooooooo boy)

Major Karr
09-28-2005, 03:51 PM
TRU at Baileys XRoads had three Obi Starfighters
TRU at Kingstowne has the Hoth BattlePack
WM at Kingstowne has the Sith and Empire Battlepacks
Nothing new seen anywhere for quite a while in northern VA

jobare1
09-29-2005, 05:40 PM
Found #'s 58 (Wookie Commando) & 63 (Niemoidian Commander) today at Pot.Mills WalMart. Wasn't in there looking for figures, but since I was in the area I had to check. They were the last ones on the pegs & didn't see anything else from that wave(s). Someone checking out the SW section said that he had found Cmdr.Bly at another WalMart in the area.

jonthejedi
09-30-2005, 03:57 AM
Great finds, nonetheless, Jobare! Has anyone who ordered the Early Bird figures received them yet? Just curious?

A.J.
09-30-2005, 04:58 AM
Has anyone who ordered the Early Bird figures received them yet? Just curious?
Yeah, I got mine earlier this past week. Chewie's the best one of the lot. I understand why they had to do a painted on face for Leia because of the hood, but Luke's face is painted on too. Yuck! Molding the heads in fleshtone looks so much better. Guess Luke goes into the customs bin!

Slicker
09-30-2005, 07:29 AM
Went to the WM on Nimmo Rd. and FINALLY found 2 of 3 color variation figures. I found the Clone Pilot and Clone Commander. They also had several AT-TE Gunners which I've noticed are starting to show up in little patches.

Other finds at the same store included 4 Blue Clone 3 Packs, several AT-RT Drivers, Obers Pilot, 500th Vaders, and #6 Clones.

Kidhuman
09-30-2005, 08:41 AM
CB Target - New wave as of 9am. 1 case only....picked up Gree, Bly, Passel and Cat. Left the bodygurad, Neo Warrior, and the Wookie.

CB WM - put out about 4 cases of old stuff. Had 3 blue gurads and some AT-TE gunners. They had one case of Wave 7 on the pallet. When he opened it, 12 Vader figures in it....GROSS!!!

Kidhuman
09-30-2005, 08:45 AM
Picked up Gree, Bly, Passel and Cat. Left the bodygurad, Neo Warrior, and the Wookie. Was at a Target store.

jonthejedi
09-30-2005, 01:29 PM
I feel your pain, KH...south Glen Burnie WalMart had something like 3 cases of the "all-Vader" wave on the pegs. But on a pallet was 1 wave 7-something box which I opened(cause I couldn't get anyone to help me at 6 in the am). It did have 1@ Gree, Bly & wookiee, plus a mixture of old stuff. Laurel WalMart had the same box, but someone had already cherry-picked the clone guys out. Laurel TRU had plenty of Hoth BP's. On my way home I stopped at north Glen Burnie WalMart. I found Neo. commander(63), but no sign of other Separatist dudes. Still a 57, 58 & 59 there(think upper). Happy hunting! My Koto. Ep III Vader & Ep. II clonetrooper showed up today from FedEX...both gorgeous! No early bird kit yet, and my SW Insider finally showed up 2-3 days after the local bookstores got theirs.

mtriv73
09-30-2005, 01:34 PM
At least the full cases of Vader shows that Hasbro is willing to ship what is selling. I'd venture a guess that the Vaders won't stick around for long. Kids have been clamoring for him (and C3PO) all year and they've been fairly hard to find.

Maybe they'll ship solid cases of clone variants next.

Major Karr
09-30-2005, 07:17 PM
Found the "Commanders" wave (57,58,59 & 63) this am at the Kingstowne WM. They also had about 3 pegs of Vader and the Clone Evo packs. No sign of the Spud Trooper.

jonthejedi
10-01-2005, 04:56 AM
Glen Burnie TRU also had last Unleashed wave back in stock. I'm still waiting for them to mark down that Shak-Ti Jedi council set so I can complete my "opened" Jedi council scene. Have you guys checked out the Sigma 6 GI JOE...very cool packaging! North Glen Burnie Target had lastest figure/cup sets back in stock(as I've stated before, I refuse to pay 12.99 for these...so there's alot of them I've missed, from ROTS on). I love my Gree figure(my personal favorite)...but I wish they would have finished the deco on top of his helmet right...it's just oversprayed green, not like the picture. Perhaps a variant is forthcoming...

jonthejedi
10-01-2005, 05:01 AM
KH...the box I opened at WalMart yesterday did not have 60-63. It was a wave 7.something on the box. I guess WalMart received the revised wave before the original wave 7. Is this common??

Kidhuman
10-01-2005, 08:09 AM
Yes it is very common to see all the revision waves. It is how Hasbro dumps all there older merchandise. There is one wave that is supposed to contain the 501 troppers x3, but I am afraid all we will get is revisions with one of them in there. Also the holo figs are one per case in the next wave.

jonthejedi
10-01-2005, 09:37 AM
North Glen Burnie Target had Sith & Clone/stormtrooper Evo. sets back in stock(yellow troopers, not gray). North Walmart had 2 interesting dump display Ep. 3 boxes on a cart...looked like old figs. plus some variants like black clone pilot & green #33.

jonthejedi
10-01-2005, 12:53 PM
I picked up #60, 61 & 62(ringing up at 5.88!!!!!!!!) at Arundel Mills WalMart. They still had 1XGree, Bly, Wookiie commando & Nemoid. cmdr. as of 1 pm today. Also saw new Force Battlers. Happy hunting this w/e! Hope everyone at least finds something they're looking for. Still haven't received my Early Bird kit.

Major Karr
10-01-2005, 02:00 PM
Found a lone Spud Trooper today at the Kingstowne WM, which had nothing left from what I found there yesterday other than the Clone Evo sets. They did sell a quite a few of the Vaders, and put out a few black pilots and ATRT drivers and a couple green commanders. The TRU there had a stack of ARC Fighters and some Hoth packs left.
Found a lone #60 - #62 at the Clinton WM, which has yet to do their toy reset from August.
Has anyone found the R4 and above yet?

Slicker
10-01-2005, 05:44 PM
Went to Lynnhaven WM and found EVERY new figure. They only had one set of them with an extra Wookiee Commando. Now I'm all caught up so that's a load off.

UKWildcat
10-01-2005, 08:27 PM
Awesome Slicker! Glad to see you back, I was getting worried. :)

I hope the same thing happens to me when I goto WM tomorrow. I would like to get caught up on all the figures, especially while they are $4.77. I still need that damned #56 Mustafar Sentry and anything later than that.

Hopefully I will be delighted when I'm at WM tomorrow. :rolleyes: I'll let you guys know.

Slicker
10-01-2005, 08:56 PM
Well, I was out of state for a week when I went back to Michigan and the findings here have been terrible.

As for the Mustafar Sentry I've seen them at the 2 WM in my area (Lynnhaven and Nimmo Rd.)

Kidhuman
10-01-2005, 10:23 PM
R4 isnt out yet.

CB WM - nothing new.

Radford WM - Put out alot of crispy Anakin wave with white clones, no variants what so ever cept a few black pilots this morning.

hestep99
10-01-2005, 10:28 PM
I found Gree & Bly in SWVA but missed out on Passel, Cat Minn, and the white body guard. If anyone has extras of these I'll trade them or other doubles I have such as red/blue guards, shocks, green commander, JTA battle pack, Meena Tills, Ask Aak.

jonthejedi
10-02-2005, 05:39 AM
It'll be hard initially...since these guys are only 1 per box right now. Glad you found the clone cmdrs., since they're going to be the first to go!

mtriv73
10-03-2005, 10:38 AM
I found all 7 of the new figs saturday morning at WM in Frederick.

Major Karr
10-03-2005, 08:13 PM
I found the Lava Vader and Obi today at the Target in Falls Church but there was no sign of the exclusive Clone Trooper or Plo Koon's Fighter. And I am still waiting for my Early Birds to arrive.

Kidhuman
10-03-2005, 09:36 PM
I found all 6 of the new figs saturday morning at WM in Frederick.

There are 7, Gree, BLy, Passel, Cat, WOokie, Neo, and Bodygurad.

jonthejedi
10-04-2005, 04:37 AM
Great finds Major Karr!!! By the way, I still haven't received my Early Bird's either. I talked to Hasbro cust. service yesterday...and the woman told me that only a small percentage of the whole alotment had shipped from the fulfillment ctr. It was kinda first come, first serve, and that the kits will continue to ship out as they get more & more...probably thru November.

mtriv73
10-04-2005, 08:35 AM
There are 7, Gree, BLy, Passel, Cat, WOokie, Neo, and Bodygurad.

Duly noted and changed. I got them all, I had just forgotten about the Neimoidian.

mtriv73
10-04-2005, 01:50 PM
I found the Lava Vader and Obi today at the Target in Falls Church but there was no sign of the exclusive Clone Trooper or Plo Koon's Fighter. And I am still waiting for my Early Birds to arrive.

I read your post and got out to Target in Frederick ASAP. Unfotunately, there was no sign of the lava figures. How many did they have out and what price were they?

Major Karr
10-04-2005, 07:49 PM
mtriv73, there were six of each and they were 12.99 each. The DPCI for them is 087060298.

Kidhuman
10-04-2005, 10:56 PM
Duly noted and changed. I got them all, I had just forgotten about the Neimoidian.

Wish hasbro would forget this figure too. They thought waaaaaaaaaayyyy to highly of them.

mtriv73
10-05-2005, 08:56 AM
I agree KH. They could have used the time and resources of the person who made the sculpt of that figure to create a new R5-D4 figure. Instead, we have a pegwarmer in 2 color variations.

Aantmanntooine
10-05-2005, 09:20 AM
C-burg Target, 10:00am: Found the new 7....yay!!! Still no sign of the cups and thankfully no sign of the cruddy Lava highlighted figures. KH, have you ever seen the Clone Battle Pack at this Target?

Major Karr
10-05-2005, 04:59 PM
The KB at Springfield Mall had the exclusive 9 repack...pass.
The WM at Kingstowne had the two new Titanium X-Wing and Republic Gunship...$19.99 a piece.

Slicker
10-05-2005, 06:11 PM
Went to Target looking for the Lava Reflection figs but they had none. I did end up buying the Vader and Stormie Cups though. They had one Leia that was kinda beat up and another Stormie.

Still wanting to find the Lava figs.

Kidhuman
10-05-2005, 09:05 PM
C-burg Target, 10:00am: Found the new 7....yay!!! Still no sign of the cups and thankfully no sign of the cruddy Lava highlighted figures. KH, have you ever seen the Clone Battle Pack at this Target?

Havent seen it yet, but havent been to Target since I found the new 7 of which I got 4. Havent seen much else new. WM is unloading all the old stuff.

UKWildcat
10-05-2005, 11:45 PM
Yea, I'm going to start checking Target more often now that the Lava figs have been starting to show up at some stores. I've been really busy lately, I have checked Target maybe twice in the past couple of weeks. Going to stop by there tomorrow, well I guess today, and see if they have put anything out. I will definitely let you know if they do.

Kidhuman
10-06-2005, 09:43 PM
CB WM had the remnants of the new wave, just Cat Miin and Bodyguard.

UKWildcat
10-06-2005, 11:17 PM
Well, Target didn't really have anything new out. The shelves just had Nem. Warriors and a couple Luminari's. They did restock the Deluxe figures but there was nothing that I needed or wanted. I am still looking for the deluxe green clone, maybe some day I will find it :rolleyes:. How are you on the deluxe figs Slick, you bother collecting 'em? If so, you find all the clone variants? Walmart restocked their shelves as well but they didn't have anything that I needed either.

I am going to check Target again tomorrow. I am hoping that maybe since they have put out some new deluxe figs, they might put out some basic figs and the exclusives. It's worth a shot... Maybe they forgot, I hope so. :rolleyes:

I'll keep ya posted.

Slicker
10-07-2005, 05:56 AM
. How are you on the deluxe figs Slick, you bother collecting 'em? If so, you find all the clone variants? I've tried to keep up on the deluxe figs. I think the only ones I'm missing are the Crab Droid and the Starfighter Droid (his damn name is escaping me right now). I've got I think 3 of the 4 variations right now. I think the only one I'm missing is the Yellow one but I'm not too sure.

I plan on going to Target today on yet another search for the Lava figures. I'll definitely let you know if I find 'em.

Kidhuman
10-07-2005, 07:41 AM
Slick its the Vulture Droid

The variations are Red, White, Blue, Green..No yellow

Slicker
10-07-2005, 07:44 AM
Dammit!! I keep forgetting what the hell I have in my collection. But yeah, now I don't remember what colors I have.

BTW, thanks on the Vulture Droid. I had the brain fart of all brain farts.

mtriv73
10-07-2005, 09:28 AM
http://www.omgcnfo.com/ has clone attack on coruscant in stock. I may never have to drive to target only to be disappointed again!

mm74md
10-07-2005, 10:14 AM
Hey mtriv73, I saw you in TRU yesterday around 1:00. You were in and out so fast I didn't get a chance to catch up to you & say hey!

On another note, Hagerstown Target has 10+ Tie Fighters in stock. They are not on the shelves, but up on top.

Slicker
10-07-2005, 11:01 AM
Hate to double post but I actually went hunting. (you can test your new found post merging powers if ya want to. :thumbsup: )

First Colonial Target - I picked up the Leia cup set. (They put out a new one from my last posting) and also the last repaint figure I needed that being the red #6 Clone. I still need the Sith Eyes Ani but that's not a high pri item right now.

Lynnhaven WM - Nothing but tons of 500th Vaders.

Lynnhaven TRU - Had a couple of the Exlcusive Obi Wan Starfighters (the ones with the figure included)

Aantmanntooine
10-07-2005, 11:05 AM
CB Target, 10:00am: They put out a massive amount of AT-RT Driver wave with Green Clone Commander. I'd say there was about 10 each of those two with accompanying numbers of Obi-Pilot, Destroyer Droids, R2s, etc. Still had remnants of Weds' Gree Wave (one each of Wookie, Passel, Silver Neo).

jonthejedi
10-07-2005, 12:05 PM
South Glen Burnie WalMart had first two "large" Titanium vehicles: X-wing & Ep. II/III Republic Gunship. These are essentially the old Action Fleet vehicles in die-cast metal. Columbia Target had Leia/Stormie/Vader figure/cups back in stock. Glen Burnie TRU had Vader/Yoda Vs. Palpy Unleashed back in stock. And...omigod...King Kong toys by Playmates. Lots of different Kong/Skull Island creatures/dinosaur varieties; role play sets available; larger elect. versions, and the huge Skull Island playset(decent). Overall, I wasn't too impressed with this line...which is sad cause I grew up watching Kong, Ray Harryhausen movies, and anything with dinosaurs. No new battlepacks or exclusives sighted. Getting ready to sit down & be afraid, very afraid...cause I bought Cronenberg's new Fly DVD(2 discs!).

mtriv73
10-07-2005, 02:44 PM
Hey mtriv73, I saw you in TRU yesterday around 1:00. You were in and out so fast I didn't get a chance to catch up to you & say hey!

On another note, Hagerstown Target has 10+ Tie Fighters in stock. They are not on the shelves, but up on top.

I'm sorry I missed you. I've been preoccupied with an experiment I'm running. I was focused on looking for figures and getting back to work as fast as possible and didn't even look around.

A friend of mine picked up the clone attack on coruscant battle-pack for us today at Target in Gaithersburg or Rockville or someplace else I hardly ever go(guess I'll have a second one to open when the one I ordered comes in.) He also found Bly and Gree at the same store.

UKWildcat
10-07-2005, 11:31 PM
Nice Slick, glad you finally got that red clone repaint. :thumbsup:

I went by Target today and I was right, they restocked their basic figs. Though it is a shame to say that they didn't have anything I needed :sad:. Nothing there above #55 and no exclusives of any kind. At any rate, it is still good to see that Target has something on the pegs other than Nem. Warriors. ;)

Keep me posted on your findings and I'll do the same.

jonthejedi
10-08-2005, 04:49 AM
Laurel, MD TRU had all 3 Evolutions sets(orange trooper) in stock.

valin horn
10-08-2005, 10:37 PM
got my preorder luke fx lightsaber today at annapolis mall borders and what do i see but the fx anakin saber in stock too
wow what a birthdat gift
of course i had to answer to the wife on what exactly i spent 250 dollars on
my b-day and my money please don't disturb my childish ways
and then of course me and my daughter had a nice long lightsaber battle:razz:

jonthejedi
10-09-2005, 06:21 AM
Does anyone know off hand the Target DCPI for Attack on Cor. BP??

Slicker
10-09-2005, 06:57 AM
Here ya go Jon.

087-06-0228 SW Clone Trooper Attack 5-pk

Major Karr
10-09-2005, 01:57 PM
The Target at 7 Corners had the first 7 of the last wave this morning...not sure they will still be there.

jobare1
10-10-2005, 06:09 AM
Just got back from the honeymoon in St. Lucia. Geez, looks like I need to do some catching up. Guess after unpacking I need to do a little "roadtrip".

seanmcfripp
10-10-2005, 07:07 AM
Scored a Sith Evo set and a Plo Koon fighter at Target in Frederick on Saturday.

jobare1
10-10-2005, 11:23 AM
Just got back from the "morning run":

Pot.Mills W-M: nothing new.

Pot. Mills Target: nothing new

Pot. Mills TRU: same

Southbridge (Dumfries) W-M: picked up the last "Sith" Evo. Nothing new in the way of figures.

Dumfries Target: just opened up within the last week. Ton of figures, unfortunately nothing really new. They did have 4 Plo Koon's Starfighter and 10 of the Attack on Coruscant B-Packs and 3 each of the "Lava Reflection" figs.

mtriv73
10-10-2005, 12:54 PM
I've acquired the lava obi and vader, plo koons star fighter, and clone attack on coruscant this weekend. They all came from Targets in the area.

blank
10-10-2005, 06:38 PM
The towson Target put out a bunch of the Lava figures and about 5 or 6 Clone attack battlepacks

Slicker
10-11-2005, 09:34 AM
Went by Target today and no Lava figs or any other exclusives.

They did have more of the cups/figures though. 2 Leias, 2 Vaders, and 1 Stormie. They also had the Unleashed marked down to $10. They only had 2 Bens though.

I'm definitely gonna try and get to Target on the 16th as that seems to be the date that the exclusives are getting released.

UKWildcat
10-11-2005, 10:20 PM
I checked Target again today and no exclusives, definitely going to check on the 16th though. While I was at Target I did pick up a Neim. Commander #63. First time I have seen anything above #55. So as of now I am looking for 56-68, w/ exception to 63. I also checked WM today but they didn't have anything I needed.

Hey Slick, do you collect McFarlane Sports Picks figures? If so have you seen any of the newer NFL ones anywhere? It seems that Target no longer carries McFarlane stuff (atleast the one here), and WM still has the old crappy Nascar figures. WM is the only place around here that carries them and I haven't seen an NFL figure yet. No TRU around here either. :mad:

Anyways, I'll keep ya posted on my findings. Hopefully we will have some really good luck on the 16th. I'll definitely let you know.

Slicker
10-11-2005, 11:26 PM
I
Hey Slick, do you collect McFarlane Sports Picks figures? If so have you seen any of the newer NFL ones anywhere? It seems that Target no longer carries McFarlane stuff (atleast the one here), and WM still has the old crappy Nascar figures. WM is the only place around here that carries them and I haven't seen an NFL figure yet. No TRU around here either. :mad: I don't collect 'em but if there are any you're looking for let me know and I'll keep an eye open.

Aantmanntooine
10-12-2005, 05:59 PM
C-Burg Target, 9:30am: Gree wave & new Force Battlers. Saw Plo Koon's fighter earlier in the week. Target finally put out some Figures with Cups, but it was the older Boba/Han/Yoda wave....curses!!!

Aantmanntooine
10-13-2005, 08:49 AM
C-Burg Target, 9:15am: Attack on Coruscant Battlepacks arrived. There was one left when I left.

jonthejedi
10-13-2005, 03:21 PM
Columbia Greatland Target must have had the "final five" mixture wave, cause I saw a beat up #64(R4) & the blue guard. I'm also seeing the older cup/fig/ sets like Gen. G, Obi, Yoda, Han & Boba Fett coming back in for those who collect them. North Glen Burnie Target had 5 Lava Reflection Obi's on the pegs with no price sticker. Some guy with his kid walked passed me with the 5 Lava Anakin's in his hands(which I didn't quite understand since they're being presented as a set????). I guess they'll be on ebay later today. Has anyone heard anything on the TRU exclusive Holo. Palpy?? Has it been found? On a happier note, my Early Bird figures showed up today...dry & secure. I really like the Leia & Chewie, just cause they look great next to each other.

valin horn
10-13-2005, 04:13 PM
that may have been me at the north glen burnie target around 3:00
i actually had 3 each 1 set for me never to be opened 1 for my daughter to play with and one for my cousin
if the guy you saw was also walking around in circles looking for a cell phone signal it was me had the call cousin to make sure he wanted them and hadn't already found them:thumbsup:

Major Karr
10-13-2005, 07:39 PM
Received my Early Birds today as well. Looks pretty nice so far, and makes a nice addition to my original Early Bird set. The circle is now complete!

UKWildcat
10-13-2005, 10:34 PM
I'm basically looking for any of them at this point. lol Though I really want to find Julius Jones, both regular and variant versions. I was just mainly wondering if they have been showing up yet, where you are. If you don't mind, just keep an eye out and see if they are around, or let me know when they start showing up. I'd apprecaite it.

Sunday is fast approaching... Hopefully we will find those exclusives with ease. I'm going to run by Target and WM tomorrow, will let you know if I find anything.

Take care!

Slicker
10-13-2005, 11:24 PM
I'm basically looking for any of them at this point. lol Though I really want to find Julius Jones, both regular and variant versions. I was just mainly wondering if they have been showing up yet, where you are. If you don't mind, just keep an eye out and see if they are around, or let me know when they start showing up. I'd apprecaite it.I'll definitely keep my eyes open for Jones for ya. Are there any others you need/want? I can look for them too.

Sunday is fast approaching... Hopefully we will find those exclusives with ease. I'm going to run by Target and WM tomorrow, will let you know if I find anything.I plan on going out tomorrow and I'll no doubts be out on Sunday. The Target I go to didn't put the Lava Vader out early so I'm quite sure that they'll have the display out on Sunday.

UKWildcat
10-13-2005, 11:51 PM
Sweet, thanks Slick.

The Target here didn't put the Lava Vader out earlier either, to my knowledge. Of course I blew it and didn't wake up early enough, so when I went they were sold out. Had to settle for eBay :(.

I actually took this Sunday off, usually I work on Sundays, but my birthday is Saturday so i figured I'd need the day to relax/recover and take it easy, watch some football, you know. So i plan to set my alarm for the morning hours to wake up and go to Target when it opens. Hopefully I won't blow it this time :D.

jonthejedi
10-14-2005, 04:27 AM
Valin...sorry we just missed each other. I don't think it was you I saw, because this gentleman just had Anakin, no Obi's. I thought, wow, how could you not want a set of each...whether you open or not. Glad you got your Early Birds Major Karr!! Has anyone else found any evidence of the "final five"??

seanmcfripp
10-14-2005, 08:12 AM
Target in Frederick: found Gree, Bly, and Tarzan wookie. And yes, the wookies pants stink like hell!

mtriv73
10-14-2005, 02:28 PM
I got my early bird figures yesterday. :pleased:

TRU in Frederick has put out a bunch of evolutions sets (5 clone trooper, 1 Sith) and a bunch of figures from older waves. Still no sign of the final wave, but then again I haven't exactly been scouring the countryside looking for them.

jonthejedi
10-14-2005, 02:43 PM
Laurel & Longate Columbia Target were in early stages of setting up SW themed endcaps. I saw some Lava Obi's & Anakins at both, Clone attack BP's & Laurel's store had a box of Plo Koon's fighter on floor unopened. I've noticed the north Glen Burnie WalMart has a big aisle SW fixture with a mix of costumes, access. & action figures. With all this space...no new figs!!! I've been picking up some ROTS Topps Widevision cards. I need #36 & 51...I have extras and will definitely trade if there's certain # cards you're looking for.

Aantmanntooine
10-14-2005, 03:01 PM
C-Burg Target, 10:15am: Full endcap of new stuff! They had probably 12 sets (24 total) of the Lava Anakin and Obi Wan, 7 Clone Attack Battle Packs, and some Plo Koon fighters. I almost missed them, since it is the endcap opposite of the main aisle (i.e. against the back wall of the store). God I hate paying those prices for the exclusive figs that are crappy...but I have OCD. I am mighty impressed, however, at how kick-*** the Clone Attack sets are...I dig the grey highlights. By far the best Battle Pack yet.

Slicker
10-15-2005, 09:57 AM
Had to pick up a couple of things so I went on a toy run.:thumbsup:

WM on Nimmo Rd. didn't have much of anything but they did have two really big SW sections. The normal one and then one in the middle of a main aisle. They did have one Early Bird Kit though and they also had the new Super Sized Titanium ships. They look good but not worth the price if you ask me. I have no clue where the hell it came from but it was there.

First Colonial Target didn't have much but I did pick up the Bodyguard vs. Obi Wan Battle Arena. I've never seen it in stores so I picked it up. They had 2 left still.

Still no sign of the Lava figs at Target so I'm still going tomorrow before I go to watch the Lions play. Hopefully I can win in one of the situations.;)

jonthejedi
10-15-2005, 10:11 AM
North Glen Burnie Target had Plo Koon fighters out, Lava's were sold out. No new basic figures. South Glen Burnie Target has started marking Unleashed figs. down to 10.48. Happy hunting this w/e!

UKWildcat
10-15-2005, 11:28 AM
When I went to WM yesterday a couple of the employees were setting up a pretty big Star Wars section on a gondola or whatever in one of the main isles near the toys. There were some figures, Vader helmets, unleashed, lightsabers and a ton of Vader 500th figures, amongst some other stuff. Don't know if they have enough stuff to fill the entire section, but it appeared to be all SW stuff. I'm going to check it out again tomorrow after I run to Target.

I wish you and the Lions the best of luck. I think the Lions have a good chance of beating Carolina since the Panther's runningbacks are banged up and the Lions are playing at home. I do like Kevin Jones (VA Tech baby!) but Harrington needs to have a good game to pull off the win.

Slicker
10-15-2005, 01:19 PM
but Harrington needs to have a good game to pull off the win.So in other words they're doomed.:crazed:

Major Karr
10-15-2005, 01:30 PM
The Springfield Target had the endcap up, with about 12 Battlepacks (no variant), 10 each of Lava's and PK Fighter in the section. No new figs though. Nothing new at WM, TRU, KB or the Annandale KM and Skyline Target.

Aantmanntooine
10-15-2005, 11:04 PM
Roanoke TRU: 5 Clone Evo packs, 1 Sith Evo Pack, couple Obi Fighters, lots of 500 Vader. No Hoth Battlepacks or Holo Palpy

Roanoke Target: About 7 Clone Attack Battle Packs. Found Leia and Stormtrooper Figures with Cup...no Vader though.

UKWildcat
10-16-2005, 07:48 AM
So in other words they're doomed.:crazed:

lol

Well I just got back from Target and no exclusives of any kind. :mad: I was there when the store opened so I know they didn't sell out (atleast not this morning). There wasn't even a spot on the shelves for any exclusives. I asked a lady if she could check a DCPI number, she didn't, she claimed they didn't receive any new SW stuff. I'm going to call the store later today and ask 'em to check the number again.

I'm going back to sleep! :mad:

Slicker
10-16-2005, 10:51 AM
That really sucks UK. I'm about to go out myself and I'm hoping that I don't come up empty handed. Wish me luck.

UKWildcat
10-16-2005, 11:52 AM
Yes, definitely, best of luck to you. Let me know what you find.

Slicker
10-16-2005, 12:08 PM
I hate Hampton:upset:
They didn't have anything. I don't know why I'm surprised but I am. And to make it worse the Lions aren't on local TV nor are they on Sunday Ticket. :upset:

BTW, yesterday at TRU I saw the Tom Brady and Randy Moss McFarlane figures and on the back was Julius Jones.

jobare1
10-16-2005, 04:24 PM
Pot. Mills TRU: nothing new

Pot.Mills Target: nothing new

Dumfries W-M: same

Dumfries Target: had some of the Clone Attack BP's & Lava figs, but nothing new in basic figs.

Manassas Mall Target: nothing new

Gainesville SuperTarget: first time I've been out to this store, but I'm glad I went. Nothing much in the Action Figure section, but found the "SW" endcap and found the Gree wave. Suprised to see that the figures rang up at $4.31 each.

Now all I need are Tarkin (if they really made one);) and #'s 64-67.

jonthejedi
10-16-2005, 05:02 PM
South Glen Burnie Target also had SW endcap: PK's fighter, Clone BP...no Lava's or new basic figs.

rcjedi
10-16-2005, 06:24 PM
Hey Fellas!
I haven't posted in quite some time, but I wanted to let you know that the Lava Figs have hit in Chesapeake(Greenbriar) and Norfolk(Military) Targets. I also picked up Plo Koon's Starfighter on Friday at the Military Target, they also had the Attack on Coruscant Battle Paks there as well! They are on an end cap next to electronics/video games. If you don't see them anywhere, trying using the DPCI number-that's how a friend of mine got his and he called me to let me know they were at Greenbriar Target.
Wildcat, I've seen remnants of the new Mcfarlane NFL figs(Military TRU), only seen Brady,Moss though. I did manage to pick up Roethlisberger at a Sports shop inside the PA Walmart today, I think they had Mcgehee and a few others, don't remember seeing J.J though, but at $14.99, they're pretty steep. I had to get my QB though!!! Go STEELERS!-even if they lost to the Jags...
Hope this info helps, Happy Huntin'!

Aantmanntooine
10-17-2005, 01:25 AM
C-Burg Walmart: Set up a mid-aisle Star Wars display, which looks to be a prep for the DVD release. The display had tons of Vader figs and ROTS Vader/Sideous&Yoda Unleashed. Also had new original trilogy DVD packs (DVD sets without the 4th bonus disc), both Full and Wide Screen. Lots of lights sabers. Also had a pallet display with half lightsabers and half Deluxe Figs (Table Vader, Yoda, Crab Droid, Spider Droid waves...no clones).

Slicker
10-17-2005, 05:35 AM
Thanks for the heads up rc.:thumbsup: I'm probably gonna go to the VB Target again today just for the heck of it and if they have nothing I may drive over to the Military Target.

mtriv73
10-18-2005, 09:53 AM
Target in Frederick had remnants of the last ROTS wave yesterday. Scored R4 and the wookie. Everything else was long gone.

Slicker
10-20-2005, 04:50 PM
I forgot to post yesterday. I went to Target yet again and still no exclusives. I give up on these. Hopefully I can have someone get 'em for me.

jobare1
10-20-2005, 06:01 PM
Stopped by Pot. Mills Target and found the final wave of basic figs. Grabbed the last ones of 64-67. Finally caught up. Well, almost. Still looking for Tarkin. I thought that I'd read somewhere that an upcoming wave will include him. I sure hope so.

Pot. Mills W-M: pegs packed with figs...........unfortunately 75% of them are Vaders. I don't expect them to be restocking any new figs in the near future.

rcjedi
10-20-2005, 10:26 PM
Slicker
I was at the Laskin Rd Target this evening around 7 pm and they had 3-4 each of the Exclusive Lava figs(both Anakin and Obi-Wan), they even had 1 Battle Pak of the Attack on Coruscant. If you get a chance to swing by there tomorrow morning you might get lucky, if all else fails, drop me a line I have a set of 'em I can sell you for cost and tax. They're on an endcap at that Target. Fellow collector was able to pick him up a set today, thus the extra set. Still lookin' for figs 61, 64-68! Hope this helps you out.

jonthejedi
10-21-2005, 01:43 PM
I'm glad, at least, you guys in VA are finding something. I called around to several area Targets with the DPCI #...nuthin! Columbia Target was overflowin' with Lava Reflection figs, Coruscant BP's & PK's fighter. I did find something new, though: Laurel TRU had the Kurt Adler mini-5-pack of X-mas ornaments. Not too shabby for $3. Most Targets I checked had nothing over basic figure 55 0r 56.

Slicker
10-22-2005, 12:54 AM
Slicker
I was at the Laskin Rd Target this evening around 7 pm and they had 3-4 each of the Exclusive Lava figs(both Anakin and Obi-Wan), they even had 1 Battle Pak of the Attack on Coruscant. If you get a chance to swing by there tomorrow morning you might get lucky, if all else fails, drop me a line I have a set of 'em I can sell you for cost and tax. They're on an endcap at that Target. Fellow collector was able to pick him up a set today, thus the extra set. Still lookin' for figs 61, 64-68! Hope this helps you out.I'll have to check tomorrow (as I was off for a day) and hope that they may have some still there. Thanks alot for the info.

One of the first days I don't go there and they stock 'em.:rolleyes: