PDA

View Full Version : VA/DC/MD Finds

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Slicker
10-22-2005, 11:13 AM
I went to the First Colonial Target and they had the Lava figs. I picked up a set and Rocketboy got me a set as well so UK if you can't get yer paws on a set just PM me and the second set is yours.:thumbsup:

jonthejedi
10-22-2005, 01:24 PM
South Glen Burnie, Arundel Mills & Columbia WalMarts all had Ep. III DVD Commem. sets, but no clonetroopers...just Jedi & Sith. Has anyone found the trooper 3-pack, or heard of anyone who has. It seemed to be that it was not in the assortment, was only 1 per case, or just got eaten up by scalpers & collectors that fast. North Glen Burnie WalMart had Bly, Gree wave back in, with all available this AM...except Bly & Gree, of course.

Slicker
10-22-2005, 02:28 PM
South Glen Burnie, Arundel Mills & Columbia WalMarts all had Ep. III DVD Commem. sets, but no clonetroopers...just Jedi & Sith. Has anyone found the trooper 3-pack, or heard of anyone who has. It seemed to be that it was not in the assortment, was only 1 per case, or just got eaten up by scalpers & collectors that fast.Blue Snags found one over in California.

Here's his post. (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=435994&postcount=8968)

Major Karr
10-22-2005, 08:24 PM
Were the WM DVD sets with the other figures or in the video section? just wondering where to look.

jonthejedi
10-23-2005, 03:40 AM
2 WalMarts had them on that mostly Halloween-themed SW aisle fixture with the roleplay helmets, lightsabers, capes, etc(these seem to have Cinderalla/Princess costumes on one side for the girls, Star Wars on the other for the boys). The third WalMart just had them on the shelf where the Evolutions sets were. I also saw the exclusive WalMart Star Wars Pez collection sets(14.99 I think) on the endcaps of several of these aisle seasonal fixtures. Hope that helps Major Karr, and good luck!! I was not expecting these till 11/1, since the last coupla times they have been included with the pallet dump setups for the DVD's(Clone Wars cartoon, etc.) I stopped into Borders for a quick look see, and ended up spending $99 on a MR Anakin FX lightsaber. I must admit this is the first Master Replicas item I've ever purchased, and I couldn't have been happier playing with this thing(and fighting my son off). It's mounted on my rec room wall, already. They also had the Vader & Luke editions. This was at Columbia Borders.

jonthejedi
10-23-2005, 07:16 AM
Holy chipped beef on toast!!!I just scored the "final five", not at Target, but at the north Glen Burnie WalMart(same store that just got cleaned out of the Bly, Gree wave yesterday). Looks like the scalpers didn't get up today! Maybe 2 cases put out...I have 501st Tactical Ops Troopers stashed for anyone local who wants one...Valin, Sparky, blank, Sean, mtriv, etc...PM me for location. It's about 8:30 am now.

UKWildcat
10-23-2005, 09:42 PM
Sorry, been a bit busy lately guys.

I have had no luck at all finding these exclusives. I have probably checked Target 3-4 times since last Sunday and still nothing. Went today, nothing. I give up... I'll definitely take your extra set Slick :thumbsup:. Going to send a PM.

Hey rcjedi, what's up? Good job on finding that big Ben figure. I figured that one would be pretty difficult to find. Of course I have still yet to lay eyes on any of them. I think I'm going to settle on getting the figures I want on the internet.

And to Slick, Congratulations to the Detroit Lions. After a disappointing loss last week, they bounced back today and beat the Browns. I picked up Detroits Defense/ST in one of my fantasy leagues and they filled in nicely for my other D/ST that was on a bye week. Their defense did an amazing job.

jonthejedi
10-24-2005, 03:58 AM
I still have two 501st Tactical Ops Troopers stashed at the north Glen Burnie WalMart location. I haven't heard back from all my local fellow forumites...let me know if you're interested. I'm all caught up except for the DVD commem. 3-pack of tan clonetroopers...which was gone at every WalMart I checked.

valin horn
10-24-2005, 03:16 PM
nothing new at port coverington walmart
they didn't even have both sides of the special star wars center aisle display set up
no dvd 3 packs at all sorry jon will keep look out for clones

jonthejedi
10-24-2005, 03:31 PM
Much appreciated! I have a feeling more will show up with the pallet DVD dump displays next week.

blank
10-24-2005, 03:52 PM
Hunt valley wal-mart had some gree, Bly and the others except last 5. Found another 501st clone at Boley's Quarters wal-mart today was gonna buy it to leave carded and would you believe they took it from me saying that hes not supposed to be out even thought I bought one a Glen burnie thanks to Jon. Its Pre-ROTS all over again:cry:

sith_killer_99
10-24-2005, 05:47 PM
:eek: That's HORRIBLE!

I have had problems with them ringing up at the register as well. When I found the #64(#68) Wookie, 501st Clone and R4-P17 the only one that would ring up was the R4?!?! Anyway, the lady at the register just rang up the R4 3X and called it good.

Seriously, if I were you, I would have complained to the manager!:mad:

blank
10-24-2005, 06:16 PM
I would have went to the manager but the few times I have done that I get some lame thing like its recalled and they can't sell it and even though I know its bull they say whatever they please.

jobare1
10-26-2005, 09:28 PM
Scored all 3 of the DVD Comm. sets.

Stopped off at Pot. Mills W-M after work and found 2 boxes of them on a pallet in the toy dept. One of the boxes was already opened with the Clones laying on top of the box (only reason I even noticed these).

mtriv73
10-27-2005, 10:21 AM
Found the final 5 this morning at WM on 26 in Frederick. Thanks to Jonthejedi I'll have 2 501st troopers. :thumbsup: It looks like they had only put out 1 case and I got the last holographic figures. There were still a few R4's left and a wookie or two. They had also out out a case yesterday as evidenced by the presence of a wookie heavy gunner last night amongst the nemoidian warriors.

No sign of the DVD sets yet around here and the WM toy manager didn't have a clue what I was talking about.

UKWildcat
10-27-2005, 09:06 PM
Thanks again for the figures Slick... You'll never believe what I found at Target today. Those darn exclusives.lol I picked up another set, you know how I like to collect 2 of everything. Thanks again though, I really do appreciate it. Let me know if there is anything you are looking for, I can keep an eye out for you.

They also had some new figures that I have never found. They had Bly, Gree, Bodyguard, Argente and Miin, #57,59,60,61,62 respectively. Though I was really really disappointed in the condition. I've never seen figures so damaged hanging on the shelves before so I passed on all of them.:( I mean, these things looked like they had been stepped on, real batterd and tatterd. I'm not one to pass on figures if I don't already have them and I don't care if one of the corners is bent or a J hook, but these things were in horrible condition. Like I said, I have never seen figures in that condition hanging on the pegs. Hopefully I'll see them again. :rolleyes:

Whats new with you guys?

Slicker
10-28-2005, 01:31 AM
Thanks again for the figures Slick... You'll never believe what I found at Target today. Those darn exclusives.lolIsn't that about how things go? But if I hadn't sent 'em out you'd never have found 'em . That's just how this damn collecting thing goes. Glad I could help nonetheless.

Whats new with you guys?I haven't been out since I picked up the Lava figs for you. It's a combination of things the main one being I'm pretty much caught up. I've been reading that the 3 packs are showing up in VA so I may go on a run tomorrow. I'll def. let you know what, if anything, I find.

jonthejedi
10-28-2005, 10:44 AM
North Glen Burnie Target had Bly wave...all there except Cmdr. Gree.

mtriv73
10-28-2005, 11:39 AM
Walmart.com has all the dvd 3 packs. You really have to look for them (search for 3 figure set), but they're there with $0.97 shipping.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/search-ng.gsp?search_constraint=4171&search_query=3+figure+set&ics=20&ico=0

jobare1
10-28-2005, 05:43 PM
Pot. Mills TRU put out the Holo Emperor today. They weren't with the other figures, but had them hanging on a plastic strip on one of those wire bins about 15' away from the SW section. Kinda hard to notice as I must have walked by them twice before I even noticed. Hope this helps. They had 4 or 5 left as of 12:30 today.

sparkytheclown
10-28-2005, 06:31 PM
TRU in GB had 2 HoloEmporers left has of 5:00 p.m. On a plastic strip near the Star Wars Section. They also had a Republic Gunship.

blank
10-28-2005, 06:39 PM
TRU in Golden Ring had 2 Holo Emperors tonight(now just 1) but they were also on a plastic strip. Other than that nothing anywhere

UKWildcat
10-29-2005, 10:05 AM
I'm getting ready to go on a little run myself. I will probably just hit up Target and WM and I "may" go down to NewPort News. I guess it all depends on how much luck I have here and town and if I feel like making the trip. If I do make the trip down there, I'll let you know if I find anything. I guess I'll let you know if I find anything here in town too.

So do you have figures #57 and up Slick? If you do you didn't tell us. Anyways, good luck! :D

jonthejedi
10-29-2005, 11:34 AM
Picked up my Holo. Palpy this am at Glen Burnie TRU. Still 3 left on plastic strip. Thanks for tip, Sparky!

UKWildcat
10-29-2005, 04:37 PM
Well I just got back from shopping/hunting. I didn't have any luck here in town. I did make the trip down to NN and I went to the TRU there and picked up the exclusive Holographic Emperor. If you don't already have that one, the TRU near Patrick Henry Mall had about 5 left. The Target there didn't have anything. They did have some of their Obi/Anakin Exclusives though.

I also got to look at my first NFL McFarlane Sportspicks figure(s) at TRU but they didn't really have anything. It was still nice to see them though! lol

jonthejedi
10-30-2005, 07:08 AM
Another Sunday score. I found the DVD commem. 3-pack I was looking for at the North Glen Burnie WalMart(Chesapeake Ctr.) 3 CT's left. They were smart at this location, and held them back till the flyer broke(starts today!). Happy hunting! mtriv73, set is out-of-stock now at WalMart.com if anyone was going that route.

blank
10-30-2005, 04:17 PM
I couldn't find 1 single commem. pack at any wal-marts today much less the clone pack:cry:

Slicker
10-30-2005, 11:41 PM
So do you have figures #57 and up Slick? If you do you didn't tell us. Anyways, good luck! :DAhem...

:p :p Link to my post saying that I found figures above 57.:p :p (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=432466&postcount=251)

That was only the first 7 of the last 12 so I still need the holo figs and the other 3 (can't think of 'em right now)

mtriv73
10-31-2005, 09:31 AM
I finally found a ROTS gunship yesterday at TRU in Frederick. I couldn't believe it when I saw it (since I haven't seen more than 1 since april.) I'm counting the minutes until the DVD is released tomorrow. I'm almost ashamed to admit this, but I've only seen ROTS once and that was back in May.

Where are you guys going to go to pick up your copy? Wal-mart for the exclusive disk, Target for the coin, or somewhere else? I think I'll go for the bonus DVD in the Wal-Mart version.

valin horn
10-31-2005, 11:02 AM
nice find on the gunship
as for the dvd i will be getting it at walmart
i think i would just lose that coin anyway
i do know for sure that i am not going to the midnight madness sale walmart is having:thumbsup:

jonthejedi
10-31-2005, 03:44 PM
I'm going the WalMart route, also, since I love the different DVD. I got the bonus DVD with the lightsaber a ways back, and my son beat it into the ground...he loves the Hasbro commercials; I believe this is the same bonus DVD with the new Ultimate build-your-own lightsabers...can anyone confirm this?). I think Tyler will enjoy R2 & C3PO regaling him with the saga. I believe Borders & Best Buy will have the Master Replicas FX sabers on sale. I rec. these to anyone who hasn't bought or even tried one. I fired the Anakin one up in pitch darkness, and my wife swore it looked "like the real thing!" Not crazy about the Target coin, I'll check out the "Best of" CD. I think the lithograph stinks that Best Buy showed in their flyer.

UKWildcat
10-31-2005, 09:14 PM
Ahem...

:p :p Link to my post saying that I found figures above 57.:p :p (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=432466&postcount=251)

My Bad... Guess I missed that one... That was on Oct. 1st? Amazing, I have just seen those for the first time, nearly a month later... weird.

:twisted: Happy Halloween! :twisted:

mm74md
11-01-2005, 08:20 AM
I finally found a ROTS gunship yesterday at TRU in Frederick. I couldn't believe it when I saw it (since I haven't seen more than 1 since april.)

Did they have any more?!?!?

I'm actually going to Best Buy to get my copy. You get a free lithograph as a rewards member. Plus, I must pick up the Office Space gift set with Red Swingline
(http://akimages.crossmediaservices.com/dyn_li/600.0.90.0/Retailers/bestbuy/1030ba10ap1_shay3_5.jpg)

mtriv73
11-01-2005, 09:12 AM
Did they have any more?!?!?

I'm actually going to Best Buy to get my copy. You get a free lithograph as a rewards member. Plus, I must pick up the Office Space gift set with Red Swingline
(http://akimages.crossmediaservices.com/dyn_li/600.0.90.0/Retailers/bestbuy/1030ba10ap1_shay3_5.jpg)

Yes they did, but...

They actually had 2. When I first got in there sunday morning there was this guy on his cell phone talking to his wife about what SW toys their kid did or did not have. Apparently, his birthday was coming up and he had and ARC-170, he had all the jedi starfighters, etc. I had just gotten down one of the 2 Gunships they had on a top shelf (they were well hidden in the back I might add, it pays to be over 6 feet tall because if I was any shorter I never would have spotted them,) and I handed it to him saying I bet his kid didn't have one of these. He thanks me and then asks his wife about it. She apparently then asked her kid who became so excited that I could here him through the phone 3 feet away. Needless to say, I had to get the other one down for myself, but some little kid somewhere is going to be really happy when he opens that one.

They should be getting in more as Christmas season rolls around. I'll check again the next time I'm out there (probably today.) If they have one I'll pick it up and PM you.

mtriv73
11-01-2005, 12:57 PM
I just checked and they don't have any more. I'll keep looking though...

I know someone around here is still looking for the new Tarkin figure. I was just at the K-mart here in Frederick and they had everyone from that wave except Tarkin. I know that doesn't help much, but you might want to check K-marts in your area to see if they're getting the same wave.

blank
11-01-2005, 02:10 PM
Anyone see any of the commem. Clone packs around I've went everywhere and can't find it. I didnt even see many Jedi or Sith sets. In other news its great to have the game and battlefront 2 but what a dissappointment as it seems thats all most stores stocked with the exception of the displays that dont even go into most of the last 12

valin horn
11-01-2005, 09:55 PM
the walmart south glen burnie had all the dvd 3-packs
they are with the dvds not on the center aisle display
they had plenty of all 3:lipsrseal

jobare1
11-01-2005, 11:15 PM
I know someone around here is still looking for the new Tarkin figure. I was just at the K-mart here in Frederick and they had everyone from that wave except Tarkin. I know that doesn't help much, but you might want to check K-marts in your area to see if they're getting the same wave.

That was, and still is, me. I took a trip to Dale City K-mart after work, but they still had the same figures that they've had for 2+ months. Thanks for the heads-up though and I'll have to hit that store a little more often. I appreciate it.

Went to Pot. Mills W-M this around 1:30am yesterday to get ROTS and took a stroll thru the toy dept & found 4-5 cases of figures sitting on pallets. Every one of the cases were opened, but no figures were missing. All cases were coll.1.

Slicker
11-02-2005, 01:52 AM
Went to Lynnhaven TRU and they had at least 30 of the "exclusive" Holo Palps. I bought one but it's lame as hell.

blank
11-02-2005, 10:33 AM
Finally found that clone pack my brother called me this morning they had them at a wal-mart in eldersburg and they still have one left in the main toy aisle just thrown in the wrong spot

UKWildcat
11-02-2005, 09:12 PM
I bought one but it's lame as hell.

I agree! But it had that "Exclusive" word on the package so I just had to have it! lol

Still no luck here. I was hoping maybe Walmart would put out some new figures with the DVD release and all, but no such luck. So I just picked up the Ep. III dvd w/ the Walmart "exclusive" bonus dvd, there's that damn word again. I'm a sucker.

blank
11-03-2005, 12:41 PM
Got the Shadow Trooper from the towson target today. Had to use the code of course it's 087-06-0516 for anyone that didnt know. But they out so go get'em boys:D

mtriv73
11-03-2005, 03:17 PM
I got a call from a friend saying that the Target in Frederick had put out 2 cases of shadow troopers. By the time I got there (2 hours later), there were 8 left. Get 'em while they last.

My 3 packs from Wal-mart came today also. Somebody screwed up and sent me an extra Jedi 3-pack. I'm certainly not going to complain about it, but I certainly am going to open it (or take it back and exchange it for another clone trooper one.)

valin horn
11-03-2005, 03:51 PM
just got the target exclusive clone tropper at the north glen burnie target
the guy in the electronics section was so cool he called me over to him when he saw me looking though the sw figures
he said he just got those in today and he will keep the box behind the counter so all you need to do is ask him for them
younger white guy with a fleece jacket on (very cool guy in my book):thumbsup:
they also had one more evo clones with the gray clone
this was at 4:00
hope this helps guys
good luck jonthe jedi

sparkytheclown
11-03-2005, 05:55 PM
thanks for the tip, one shadow trooper left at north glenburnie target at 6:45

jobare1
11-03-2005, 06:24 PM
Thanks to Blanks post about the Shadow Trooper along with the #, I was able to pick one up at Pot. Mills Target. Pulled an already opened case from the back. About remaining 6-7 were put up on pegs as of 6:30 this evening.

jonthejedi
11-03-2005, 07:07 PM
Yes, thanks blank for the tip. I called north Glen Burnie Target, and that electronics dept. guy(I believe his name is Don) looked up the DPCI #, and said he'd bring the box back behind the counter. He couldn't hold any, but it helped us all, it seems. I must have gotten there between when valin & Sparky showed up...somewhere around 6 PM. Great that we all scored it! Take that scalpers.

Major Karr
11-04-2005, 08:59 AM
The Target Falls Church/7 Corners had the Shadow Trooper out this morning, along with the new Galactic Heros.

blank
11-04-2005, 10:34 PM
Good to hear a lot of true fans got there hands on some Shadow Troopers:thumbsup: Anyone seen anymore repainted Clone Evo sets around?

mtriv73
11-05-2005, 10:36 AM
Good to hear a lot of true fans got there hands on some Shadow Troopers:thumbsup: Anyone seen anymore repainted Clone Evo sets around?

They're starting to show up. A friend of a friend offered one up for trade yesterday, but I had already ordered them from bigbadtoystore (they have them in stock.)

Major Karr
11-05-2005, 01:29 PM
I found one of the Evo variants at the Clinton WM today, where the toy department still is in the same condition it was in August...what a mess.

jonthejedi
11-05-2005, 02:23 PM
Glen Burnie TRU had about 8 Holo Palpy exclusives on the pegs...also had gunship & Dooku lightsabers back in stock.

Major Karr
11-05-2005, 06:50 PM
Skyline/Bailey's Crossroads Target had about 8 of the Clone Evo variant in tonight.

jonthejedi
11-06-2005, 05:12 AM
Picked up a Best Buy Unleashed Vader...just cause the packaging was too damn cool.

valin horn
11-06-2005, 03:46 PM
thx 4 the tip on the gunship jon
i haven't seen one in a store since midnight madness :thumbsup:

blank
11-08-2005, 05:15 PM
Found the seond Clone Evo pack at the Wal-mart in Hunt Valley. They had about 5 or 6 of them(I bought 1:D ) They also had like 2 sith Evo sets not sure if anyone still need them or not.

mtriv73
11-09-2005, 11:50 AM
Found the seond Clone Evo pack at the Wal-mart in Hunt Valley. They had about 5 or 6 of them(I bought 1:D ) They also had like 2 sith Evo sets not sure if anyone still need them or not.

You always seem to be a day ahead of me. I found them at the WM on 26 in Frederick today. They had 2 when I got there and 1 when I left. The best part is, it rang up for $17 and change. THis WM took down their big center aisle display that they had up for the movie release. We're back to 8 or so pegs of basic figures. Lots of Neimoidian commanders available if anyone wants them :rolleyes:

jonthejedi
11-09-2005, 02:46 PM
Just F.Y.I...Target has the SW Saga Chess Set for $18 & change right now. Even if you don't play the game, some great collectible figure pieces.

UKWildcat
11-10-2005, 05:28 PM
WOOHOO! I actually have something to report! I found EVERY new figure today when I went to Target and they weren't stepped on. I even found a Mustafar sentry so I finally got that one. I haven't really looked at the figures closely, i just grabbed them off the pegs, but the Holographic ones look cool (much better than the TRU Emperor). I'm finally all caught up. Target still had several of the Obi/Anakin exclusives too.

blank
11-11-2005, 01:47 PM
Anyone still need a Black Clone Pilot... I stashed one at the Golden Ring TRU today if anyone want it just PM me for the location

jonthejedi
11-13-2005, 09:21 AM
Both south Glen Burnie Target & WalMart had Cmdrs. Gree/Bly wave in stock this Sunday am.

mtriv73
11-18-2005, 09:28 AM
I picked up one of the BK watches. It was worth $2. Nothing else new around here. The Wal-mart on Rt.85 apparently got in about 10 cases of the Gree wave. I haven't seen anything new at TRU or the WM on 26 in a couple of weeks. I hope the new saga figures start showing up before Christmas.

sparkytheclown
11-19-2005, 01:29 PM
kbtoys at annapolis had two grees today

jonthejedi
11-20-2005, 03:14 AM
After hitting south Glen Burnie BK for 4 or 5 times...asking for new premium toys, and being told they hadn't come in yet...went back yesterday and was told they came & went...that "people were just coming in & buying them". Gee, yathink? After seeing Harry Potter IV(great!) at Arundel Mills Mall, I decided I was going to check out that $50 Walker miniature at Wizards of the Coast store...only to find out the store is gone. It's been that kind of weekend!

Slicker
11-20-2005, 05:19 PM
Just got back from Target and still no Shadow Trooper or whatever the hell there exclusive is. Although they did have at least 30 total Lava figs. No lie.

I did walk away with something though. To my surprise I found a lone Red Royal Guard just chillin' on the shelf. I still need him so to find him this late in the game was quite awesome. I'm pretty sure he's shipping in one of these later cases though.

UKWildcat
11-20-2005, 09:35 PM
I didn't have any luck either when I went to Target today. The Target here never puts out this stuff on time and it's rather annoying. Maybe the Shadow Trooper will show up within the next couple of days. They did have many Lava Exclusives still, not 30, but enough. Anyways, good to hear you found that Red clone!

I did pick up the War of the Worlds(original version) for $4.99 so it wasn't a complete waste of a trip.

Have you found all of the new fig's yet? If I remember correctly, you were missing a couple?

Slicker
11-21-2005, 05:39 AM
Have you found all of the new fig's yet? If I remember correctly, you were missing a couple?I'm indeed still missing a couple. They would include the 2 Holo figs, the droid (R4-P17), the 501st Trooper (I think that's the one) and one other that slips my mind. All in all i'm missing the last 5.

mtriv73
11-21-2005, 03:41 PM
I found an R4-P17 with the corrected number at Wal-mart in Frederick this weekend. A friend was there yesterday and said they had 2 clone evolutions sets, but the commander had been replaced with the Red clone commander. If they're still there this evening on my way home I'm going to point it out to the customer service desk. Hopefully they have a record of what A-hole returned these and they can get him for fraud.

Edit: They were still there when I got there and the customer service rep was pleased to have it pointed out to them. They said they would try to be on the lookout for things like this in the future. I just can't believe somebody went to all that trouble for a stupid action figure.

blank
11-22-2005, 03:15 PM
Been pretty dead around here latley:( Anyone see Marvel Legends 12 at any wal-marts around here yet this is the series that you build apocolypse in by the way.

Slicker
11-22-2005, 03:59 PM
Just rolled by the First Colonial Target and picked up the grey variation Clone Evo pack and the Sith Evo pack. They also had 2 of the new TIE Fighters but both had some damage so I had to unfortunately pass. Still no Shadow Troopers though.

They still had about 4 grey Clone Evo pack and 2 of the first release yellow ones.

UKWildcat
11-22-2005, 11:03 PM
Still no Shadow Troopers here either. I'm going to try my luck again tomorrow, Wed, and hope that they have put some out. I'm not even going to bother stepping foot in Target on Friday. If they don't have them tomorrow, I'll check again on Sunday.

You going to watch Atlanta beat up Detroit on Turkey Day? ;) :D

Kidhuman
11-23-2005, 12:42 AM
Been awhile fellas, but I have found everything in my away time. Found the grey clone evolution, the final twelve, all Target exclusives(bought 0 of them). I cant seem to track down the spudtrooper though.

Slicker
11-23-2005, 03:22 AM
You going to watch Atlanta beat up Detroit on Turkey Day? ;) :DHa ha very funny. Everybody watch out for this guy. It should be a good game actually. Detroit usually at least puts in a full games effort (last year doesn't count) so I wouldn't be surprised if they pull it out.

mtriv73
11-23-2005, 07:39 AM
welcome back KH

Fixer
11-23-2005, 07:53 AM
Been awhile fellas, but I have found everything in my away time. Found the grey clone evolution, the final twelve, all Target exclusives(bought 0 of them). I cant seem to track down the spudtrooper though.

Check the little kiddie toy aisle - I saw one there at Target on Sunday.

Kidhuman
11-23-2005, 10:12 AM
Thanks Mtriv.....good thing you werent in Blacksburg a few weeks ago. Hurricane left us flooded. :D :beard:

mtriv73
11-23-2005, 11:50 AM
Thanks Mtriv.....good thing you werent in Blacksburg a few weeks ago. Hurricane left us flooded. :D :beard:

I almost came down. Luckily the tickets were going for just a little too much. We (meaning they) gave UVA a nice whipping saturday though. :hurt: :whip: If we can get by UNC this saturday then I think they've got a good shot a beating FSU (finally) and getting to another BCS game. Then you'll have even more posers with no ties to the school pretending they're life-long fans to drive you crazy down there.

Go Hokies!

jonthejedi
11-23-2005, 02:40 PM
South Glen Burnie WalMart had several commem. Ep. III CT 3-packs back in this am.

Slicker
11-23-2005, 07:36 PM
Went to WM tonight and they had the new Unleashed packs. I didn't pick 'em up but they look alright.

In other news I received an email saying that my Internet Exclusive Wedge has shipped. Yippiee!!!

Kidhuman
11-23-2005, 09:58 PM
CB WM - had a case of the movie 3 packs tonight. Also Friday morning the build your own saber kit will be 21 bucks. Also spotted a SW Foos-ball table for 55 bucks there tonight.

UKWildcat
11-23-2005, 10:50 PM
Nice!

Well still no luck here with the ST. I checked Target today and they still didn't have them out. I "MAY" try and get there Sat. and pick up a couple dvds and Quake 4 for PC (if I have the time and feel like fighting the crowds) and I will also check to see if they have the figure out. If not, I'll check Sunday.

You got any plans for the Holiday/weekend Slick?

Slicker
11-23-2005, 10:52 PM
You got any plans for the Holiday/weekend Slick?Not really. Just hanging around here and obviously gourging myself but like I said not much. I'm sure I'll head out on Friday just for the sport of it.

Howzabout yerself? Anything going?

UKWildcat
11-23-2005, 11:07 PM
Howzabout yerself? Anything going?

Just going to sit around... Watch Football... Eat... You know...

Actually, my sister, her husband, and my three nieces are in town so my entire immediate family is here. I just plan on drinking heavily, watching football heavily, and eating... heavily. :D

UKWildcat
11-24-2005, 03:20 AM
Hey Slick... If you want anything at RadioShack on Blackfriday I can get it for you. Just let me know tomorrow, if you want/need anything from RadioShack. I have connections! :thumbsup: Just let me know, or drop me a PM and I'll get you whatever you want/need. Just let me know! I can probably save you a headache if you want something.

mtriv73
11-26-2005, 09:25 AM
I found the separation of the twins sets at WM in Frederick today. I went to K-mart yesterday and almost picked up a few army builders but it wasn't worth standing in line that long to save a few bucks.

Slicker
11-26-2005, 04:14 PM
Crap!! Too bad I didn't see your post earlier UK. I saw a commercial for a 5 megapixel digi cam for $100 I think. Oh, well. That's money I saved I guess.

Today I went to the First Colonial Target and they finally had the damn Shadow Trooper. They only had 3 of them in so I got my 1. If you're still having trouble finding these let me know and I can go back and try to snag you one and then hope it doesn't turn out like the Lava figs that you "couldn't" find until I found 'em for ya.:crazed:

Kidhuman
11-27-2005, 01:19 PM
Saw a Spud trooper at Giles WM today. They also had a few of the last wave. Havent found the seperation sets yet anywhere but they should start showing up soon.

sparkytheclown
11-28-2005, 08:09 PM
north glen burnie target has holographic aayla ,plo koon, and gree, south glen burnie target has both lava figures and the shadow trooper

jobare1
11-28-2005, 09:54 PM
After what seemed like forever, I finally scored a Tarkin. Decided to stop by Potomac Mills TRU today during lunch and found a bunch of the "Value" 2-packs. Tarkin & Bail was the first one I saw and I thought I was gonna pass out. They actually had 3 of them on the pegs.

elsewhere:

Pot. Mills W-M: a decent amount of figures, too bad 75% of them are Vader. No "Twins" yet.

Pot. Mills Target: wiped out. Nothing new at all.

Manassas TRU: had 2 of the "Value Packs" that included Tarkin.

Manassas (east) W-M: wiped out. But it looked the same about 2 weeks ago.

Manassas Mall Target: pretty barren, but they did have 7 Tie Fighters.

Dumfries W-M: actually went there yesterday. Bunch of figs but nothing really new. No "Twins", but they did have the new "mini" Unleashed figure sets. Pretty neat looking, but not a fair replacement for the 7" figs.

Kidhuman
11-29-2005, 12:33 AM
I bagged the seperation papers, I mean of the twins today.

Radford WM had all the DVD 3 packs as of yesterday.

jonthejedi
11-29-2005, 02:42 AM
I wasn't aware the "twins" were packed in with another case assortment till I just saw the list...and Obi-Wan & Bail aren't in equal numbers. What were they thinking?

mm74md
11-29-2005, 08:35 AM
...and Obi-Wan & Bail aren't in equal numbers. What were they thinking?

They don't think!

I was pretty pumped when I started working across from the Target in Frederick thinking I'd score SOMETHING new. However, they have nothing but starcases! The Wal Mart off 85 really sucks! Ugh. At least I have Beyond Comics to visit there.

All I'm really looking for is R4-P17 & possibly the Wookie Heavy Gunner. I'm pretty satisfied with the 501st figs from the Kmart packs.

Could you guys keep an eye out for R4 for me?

mtriv73
11-29-2005, 08:40 AM
They don't think!

I was pretty pumped when I started working across from the Target in Frederick thinking I'd score SOMETHING new. However, they have nothing but starcases! The Wal Mart off 85 really sucks! Ugh. At least I have Beyond Comics to visit there.

All I'm really looking for is R4-P17 & possibly the Wookie Heavy Gunner. I'm pretty satisfied with the 501st figs from the Kmart packs.

Could you guys keep an eye out for R4 for me?

I wish I knew that earlier, I saw 2 R4's this weekend. They're shipping with the Separation assortment, but I'll keep an eye out for you.

Aantmanntooine
11-29-2005, 09:28 AM
Cburg Walmart - Back from break I found the final 5 Sunday night. I went back last night (Monday) and they had the Separation of the Twins as KH mentioned. As I was digging I found the #68 version of R4. They also received a load of the crummy little Unleashed 4-packs. I want my big ones back.

mm74md
11-29-2005, 02:50 PM
Hah, went to the dirt WM on 85 in Frederick and got me an R4! :) They also had 2 sets of the Separation sets and a Tarkin for those interested

sparkytheclown
11-29-2005, 05:40 PM
toys r us in annapolis has about 10 holographic emperors today

jonthejedi
11-30-2005, 03:51 AM
I ran into our two regional Hasbro merchandising reps yesterday, and they said they've never seen the WalMarts so depleted & empty. Still no sign of the "Twins" sets. I'm really on the hunt for the animated CW 3-packs.

jonthejedi
11-30-2005, 03:12 PM
South Glen Burnie WalMart(Crain Hwy.) had new SW pallet/dump display in aisle next to toys this am. One side has new Attacktix starter sets; the other side holds the four Utapau Unleashed Battle Packs(plenty of all). I think Hasbro is way overestimating the success of both these lines. They must have got more cmdrs. wave in...they had a lone Bly sitting on the pegs.

UKWildcat
11-30-2005, 10:10 PM
I checked this past Sunday and they didn't have any STs and I also checked today and they didn't have any. I am just hoping that the Target hasn't put them out yet, like I've said in the past, they are pretty bad about putting stuff out on time. I checked all the tags and none of them said anything about the ST, so I'm almost positive I didn't miss them. The Target still had a few Lava figs but not nearly as many as they did in the past. Maybe they are waiting for those to go or something.

Do you know if any of the Targets near you still have them? or are they all gone? Wouldn't surprise me if they were gone by now, since it has been a couple days since your post.

Sorry that the game on Thanksgiving wasn't a good one for ya. I don't know what has happened to Detroit. What do you think of Mariucci getting fired?

Slicker
11-30-2005, 10:47 PM
Do you know if any of the Targets near you still have them? or are they all gone? Wouldn't surprise me if they were gone by now, since it has been a couple days since your post.I haven't been back to the Target since I picked mine up but I can go and look tomorrow.

Sorry that the game on Thanksgiving wasn't a good one for ya. I don't know what has happened to Detroit. What do you think of Mariucci getting fired?You know what? I don't care anymore. This season is completely blown anyways. Mooch did a good job and I don't really agree with the decision. I personally would have killed Joey Harrington and be done with him. He's the biggest waste of a draft pick since Brian Bosworth.

jonthejedi
12-01-2005, 01:51 PM
Found the Sep. of Twins figures this am(7) at Laurel WalMart. Great fortune as I was working at the Giant Food near there. They were in a small 12-pc. dump box labeled SW Exclusive/Basic Fig. sitting on top of a pallet...already opened. Still 2 sets left when I left. Great packaging...but I wish they would have used the "hood up" Mace Windu cape...instead of the whole pilot Obi repack.

Slicker
12-01-2005, 05:45 PM
Went on a run today:

Lynnhaven WM - Found and bought Separation of the Twins, R4-P17, and Tarkin. I've got Tarkin but I bought it for trade purposes. They had several of them so he's definitely shipping with a later wave.

First Colonial Target - Picked up a Shadow Trooper and the yellow Clone evo pack.

UK, if you want the Shadow Trooper just PM me as I picked it up for you anyways. :crazed: and if you want the clone evo it's yours as well. I bought it for someone else but they just got it.

UKWildcat
12-01-2005, 09:59 PM
UK, if you want the Shadow Trooper just PM me as I picked it up for you anyways. :crazed: and if you want the clone evo it's yours as well. I bought it for someone else but they just got it.

Sent PM with regards to the ST. Don't need the clone evo but thanks!

And let me know if there are any figures you are still looking for or gave up on. I can keep an eye out for you. I am going by Target and WM tomorrow so hopefully I will find something. I would still like to find atleast 5 more Tactical Ops Troopers. :rolleyes:

Thanks again Slick!

Kidhuman
12-02-2005, 01:37 AM
Ok, found me a Spudtrooper tonight. Was the only one at CB WM.

jonthejedi
12-02-2005, 01:44 AM
I thinkthey're only 1 to a box...the rest are Darth Tater.

Kidhuman
12-02-2005, 01:52 AM
Well that bites arse, why keep shipping what we have already? Oh yeah, its hasbro.

jonthejedi
12-02-2005, 09:25 AM
OK...here goes:
Laurel Target: 2 Trooper II Evo. sets after I bought 1(Grey Variant Paintjob)
10-15 Utapau Shadow Troopers on endcap(we weren't worried)

Laurel WalMart: new Galactic Heroes repaints(they do look nice!)
Tarkin, corrected #64, red sentry in stock
1 MPH case awaiting putaway(has 1 spudtrooper in case)

Arundel Mills WalMart: 3 sets Sep. of Twins, Tarkin, 64, red guard, etc.
Galactic Heroes repaints

North Glen Burnie WalMart: Sep. of Twins sets; plus Tarkin, etc. & also had
Galactic Hero repaints

Happy Hunting! Anybody find CW 3-packs; supposedly they're "released?"

valin horn
12-02-2005, 12:08 PM
:thumbsup: thx for the tip jon
called my wife as she was leaving work and told her to please go to north gb wally world
i've been just missing the twins every where i go

seanmcfripp
12-02-2005, 02:57 PM

Where are you working these days?

Wait, forget the small-talk...why the heck did you have to get a job across from my Target?!

*waves hand*

You hate your job.

*waves again for good measure*

You want a job far away from Frederick.

*looks down at hand*

It's not working, is it? Stupid mind trick.

timmae
12-03-2005, 02:06 PM
the tru in frederick was always good. ever find new stuff there. i think the manager used to be into sw.

jonthejedi
12-04-2005, 04:58 AM
South Glen Burnie WalMart also had a set of the "Twins"(..twins, Basil, twins...sorry, I digress). This store is also the only place I've seen the new Unleashed Battle Packs. Anyone seen hide nor hare of the animated CW 3-packs over the weekend? These are probably just shipping with the display dumps.

sparkytheclown
12-05-2005, 05:01 PM
the south glenburnie target had the tactical ops trooper wave tonight

mm74md
12-05-2005, 08:18 PM
That Target seems to suck anyway :bandit:

Where are you working these days?

Wait, forget the small-talk...why the heck did you have to get a job across from my Target?!

*waves hand*

You hate your job.

*waves again for good measure*

You want a job far away from Frederick.

*looks down at hand*

It's not working, is it? Stupid mind trick.

jonthejedi
12-06-2005, 03:26 AM
AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!! It's snowing....must....get to.....WalMart....to p/u FF & CW DVD Vol. II & Awesome action figure 3-packs...

seanmcfripp
12-06-2005, 09:40 AM
That Target seems to suck anyway :bandit:

It sucks because I always pick it over! :twisted:

Too bad you don't have every-day-access to the Valley Mall Target anymore. I used to find all kinds of great stuff there back in my Shepherd days.

UKWildcat
12-06-2005, 10:26 AM
I'm going to run by Target today before I head to work. What are the chances that they have the Shadow Troopers out? :rolleyes: lol

Thanks again for all of your help Slick. I really do appreciate it. Looking forward to receiving my ST! :thumbsup:

Major Karr
12-06-2005, 11:06 AM
The Kingstown WM has the three packs on the video pallet, and also oddly enough only had the Obi twin figure...no Bails to be found. The TRU had one Gunship on the shelf. Nothing at the Springfield Target or KB.

Slicker
12-06-2005, 11:16 AM
Thanks again for all of your help Slick. I really do appreciate it. Looking forward to receiving my ST! :thumbsup:Glad I could help. If you still need the Separation 2 packs just PM me as I've seen them alot at WM...although they do go fast.

mm74md
12-06-2005, 01:00 PM
Not sure if these have been found here yet, but I went to get CW DVD & the figs and found the new Galactic Heroes with all the Clones & Holo Emperor. Just an FYI that these are out there.

jonthejedi
12-06-2005, 05:08 PM
I did score the animated CW 3-packs this am at south Glen Burnie WalMart(roads weren't too bad, WalMart's parking lot was another story). Another collector(very nice guy I run into on occasion) who works at the University of MD picked up a set as well. All caught up now!

jonthejedi
12-08-2005, 04:15 AM
If anyone is still looking for MPH Spudtrooper...try Giant Foods. I have heard several people tell me they've bought theirs there. They're still only 1 per case. I have also noticed basic figure dumps(tall) with "red-eye" Anakin variant, too.

UKWildcat
12-09-2005, 01:00 AM
Well I went to Target and guess what?!?!? No, they didn't have any ST's. :D If I do see another one I will pick it up though, for the doubles, you know! Thanks again for your help Slick. You are awesome!

I did place a SWS.com order for the Comic Con Leia (mint w/case), Holiday Vader and Wedge since I could combine on shipping.

Let me know if you are looking for any figs and I will keep an eye out for you!

Take care! Thanks again!

Slicker
12-09-2005, 03:57 AM
Well I went to Target and guess what?!?!? No, they didn't have any ST's. :D If I do see another one I will pick it up though, for the doubles, you know! Thanks again for your help Slick. You are awesome!Glad I could help you with it. I myself haven't seen anymore in my area since I got yours so they may actually be selling.

UKWildcat
12-09-2005, 08:13 PM
Glad I could help you with it. I myself haven't seen anymore in my area since I got yours so they may actually be selling.

I guess that because it is a clone it's selling much better than those Lava refelcts. The STrooper is pretty sweet and I'm definitely going to keep looking for another. Btw, I went to Target again today and had no luck. I still think they have them in the stock room or something. Unless some buttcrack bought an entire case, but I can't see that happening. At least I hope not. :rolleyes:

timmae
12-09-2005, 11:49 PM
hey slicker. at least joey harrington is not as bad as kyle boller. also if you or wildcat needs 1 target clone in the future(neighbor), i bought an extra if you do not find one.

UKWildcat
12-10-2005, 08:24 PM
I went down to NN today to drop off some toys and clothes at the mall, for the Salvation Army. I have never seen that place so busy in my entire life. I didn't even really bother looking around, I just got in and got out of that crazy place. Btw, that is one thing I absolutely can not stand. People who are walking through the mall and then all of a sudden they just decide to stop, right in the middle of the blasted walkway. Then you have to stop, walk around them... Argghh! But anyways, I went by TRU and they had absolutely nothing. It was looking really bad, though I guess that is understandable this time of year.

After all of that insanity I went to the new Cheeseburger In Paradise restaurant. Very good food, highly recommended! :thumbsup:

Kidhuman
12-11-2005, 11:57 AM
CB WM had two cases of the Twins set out last night and still there this morning. Also had a few Tarkins and Blue Guards as of this morning. They also packed out about 4 cases of Darth Tater, but no Spudtroopers, damn employees. I did pick up a #68 R4 though.

UKWildcat
12-14-2005, 11:59 PM
Well, still no news here. Going to check Target again tomorrow to see if they have any Shadow Troopers out yet or not. It's no biggie if they don't, I'd like to have a duplicate though. Will look for some more 501st clones too. I would still like to have a few more of those. I haven't checked WM in a while so If I have some extra time I will run by there as well.

Anything new with you Slick?

Slicker
12-15-2005, 10:18 AM
I haven't really done any toy looking lately. I will today though as I've gotta go and finish up my Christmas shopping.

UKWildcat
12-15-2005, 10:35 PM
Find anything today?

Target had absolutely nothing again! :frus: I didn't make to to WM today so I'm going to be running by there tomorrow. I don't have to work tomorrow, thank the Lord, so I'm going to get the rest of my Christmas shopping out of the way. I will let you know if I find anything.

Take 'er easy Slick!

Slicker
12-16-2005, 12:51 PM
I got lazy and took a nap so I didn't even go shopping for gifts. BUT I'm about to go finish my shopping right now so I'll hit about 4 stores. I'll definitely report any findings/lack of findings when I get back.

Kidhuman
12-16-2005, 02:50 PM
I hit my Target today and they had 5 packs on clearance as well as close to 40 lava figures. Cases were 6 and change, lava was 9 and change.
i found 2 5 pack of clones for 13 bucks. Grabbed one of them.

Kidhuman
12-16-2005, 02:52 PM
Sorry for the double post but findings have been slim.

I hit my Target(CB) today and they had 5 packs on clearance as well as close to 40 lava figures. Cases were 6 and change, lava was 9 and change.
i found 2 5 pack of clones for 13 bucks. Grabbed one of them. LEft one.

CB WM - got a 2nd spudtrooper. I am going to flank Tater with them, but if someone here needs it due to the HTF-ness of it, LMK and I will trade it.

UKWildcat
12-16-2005, 03:21 PM
Well Target finally put out some more figs. A few cases worth too. I found 3 more Tactical Ops Troopers so I grabbed them. They actually had another Ops Trooper but his arm was broken off so I passed on him. I also picked up another Tarkin and Ask Aak, for the doubles, as well as a Count Dooku. I didn't notice that the Lava figs were marked down, but they did have the star cases marked down to $6.??.

I also ran by Walmart and they had absolutely nothing. Well, they did have one Neim. Warrior and one Mas Amedda figure, that was it! They did have about a trillion Darth Vader 500th figures.

Slicker
12-16-2005, 05:02 PM
I just got back and, no surprise here, I found absolutely nothing.

Lynnhaven WM - Utterly pathetic. I didn't see but MAYBE one action figure on the shelves.

First Colonial Target - Even worse than the WM. They had 13 figures on the shelves (yes I counted) and every single one of them was a f**king Nemo Warrior.

It's getting bad in my area. I may have to start going to further away places.

UKWildcat
12-16-2005, 06:13 PM
Well that sucks.

When I was at Target today it did look like a bomb had gone off in the Toy Dept. Luckily the figures I picked up were in pretty good shape, which was really surprising with all the shrapnel and all. ;) I forgot to mention that they still did not have any Shadow Troopers out. Maybe one day soon...

timmae
12-16-2005, 07:54 PM
nothing to be found here in charlotte either guys...driving further would be a waste of time and gas. i think it's over til the saga figs.just waiting for the cases to go down to 3. then i may buy a couple packs for my extras. i like the protec cases anyway.:mad:

Slicker
12-17-2005, 01:20 AM
nothing to be found here in charlotte either guys...driving further would be a waste of time and gas. i think it's over til the saga figs.just waiting for the cases to go down to 3. then i may buy a couple packs for my extras. i like the protec cases anyway.:mad:So thankfully it's not just my area.

I see those cases dropping in price really quickly. I forgot to report (or didn't see it as being important) that my Target had AT LEAST 40 sets of the cases.

UKWildcat
12-17-2005, 11:25 AM
Yea, if the cases drop some more I will definitely pick up some more. Nearly $7 is still too much. I can justify paying $3 for a pack but not $7. Although I did pay $10 (when the fixed versions came out after the recall) to protect and hold Holo Yoda, Blue Palpatine, Holo Emp., etc. But I feel that was worth it, for the most part. :rolleyes:

jonthejedi
12-18-2005, 09:36 AM
North Glen Burnie WalMart had the new Titanium micro-vehicles. I nabbed the rarer white Tie fighter chase vehicle, Republic attack cruiser, turbo tank & Scout Trooper on speeder bike. North GB Target had new Force Battlers & repaint Galactic Heroes.

Kidhuman
12-18-2005, 11:37 PM
CB WM - had crud tonight. They did have a tron of the 5 packs with the TIe Bomber in it. I picked my son up a lightsaber for Christmas though. Havent seen any new Titaniums lately. Still overstocked with snow speeders and a wings.

jonthejedi
12-19-2005, 04:18 PM
The south Glen Burnie WalMart had the aforementioned Titanium's today I previously saw at the north locale, but this WalMart had the new 6" Ultras: ARC-170 & Droid Tri-Fighter. I also saw Death Star, Slave I & Vulture Droid in the 2" line, as well as Luke's Custom Chopper(aaarrggghhhh!).

Fixer
12-20-2005, 01:27 PM
Found a metric butt-load of Target Shadow troopers today. Springfield Target.

UKWildcat
12-20-2005, 08:34 PM
I just wanted to let you know that Target finally put out the Shadow Troopers. Yes, it's about time! So I picked up a couple more tonight on my way home from work.

jonthejedi
12-21-2005, 04:37 AM
Arundel Mills WalMart had the hard-to-find SW foosball tables back in stock in the aisle off the toy dept. The SW custom choppers(yes, Vader too) were in the reg. section, along with the Unleashed Battlepacks. Against the back wall where the toddler/preschool stuff was...they had a spudtrooper wave with Darth Tater plentiful. My big purchase was the 19.97 mid-size vehicle Droid Tri-Fighter which I had put off buying since April.

Kidhuman
12-21-2005, 10:18 AM
CB Target - had nothing new.

CB WM - HAd the 06 SW Legos. Got the 5 packs of titaniums in again.

mtriv73
12-21-2005, 02:10 PM
WM in Leesburg had Lego '06 Slave-1 and tie interceptor. The Super Target there had next to nothing, but they did have 2 (empty) pegs with SW figs that were priced at $5.17. All the other (empty) pegs were priced $4.77. So, they may have had the '06 saga figures in at some point. The Target in Frederick has gotten rid of the pegs for SW basic figures and I haven't seen anything new at WM or TRU in weeks. The Wal-mart on 26 even sold all the Nemoidian warriors that have been clogging the pegs (though I'm sure they'll all get returned after christmas.)

This begs the question: where are all the figures? I think Hasbro sold through everything they made for the year weeks ago and didn't have time to make more. Maybe they'll fast track the saga figures and make a few more of them this time around. They could have done this intentionally, however, to help us out in the long term. They can point to the empty shelves and tell the major retailers that Star Wars is still really hot and they should bump up or maintain the same orders for next year (even though it's a non-movie year.) This may make things easier to find next year.

mm74md
12-21-2005, 02:30 PM
Frederick Target had 3 Shadow Troopers on an endcap today. I actually took one to the register then realized I could buy 4 gallons of milk for the price of this figure. Needless to say, I left it there. It is a cool figure, but I won't pay $13 for a figure anymore :(

Kidhuman
12-22-2005, 12:17 AM
CB WM - 06 Legos.

CB Target - 12 shadow clones.

mtriv73
12-22-2005, 03:58 PM
I found 2006 Basic figures 1-6 at TRU in Frederick today. $6.99 each (ouch!), but they're great sculpts (the new ones) and well painted.

Battle Droid
12-22-2005, 05:59 PM
Cool, hopefully they'll be making thier way up into West Virginia.:D

Kidhuman
12-22-2005, 08:44 PM
Radford WM - picked up the 06 V-wing. Had the rest as well.

Slicker
12-22-2005, 09:41 PM
I just wanted to let you know that Target finally put out the Shadow Troopers. Yes, it's about time! So I picked up a couple more tonight on my way home from work.It's about time. I was beginning to think that I may have actually helped you there.:p ;)

UKWildcat
12-23-2005, 01:07 AM
You've helped me out Slick, and I appreciate it! :yes:

I was just shocked to see them on the pegs so I had to pick up a couple more, you know. They are awesome, but expensive, army builders. It is a pretty cool fig too.

I got an order from SWS the other day in the mail and a couple of the figures were damaged. The Holiday Vader and the Wedge (decided to order that one) arrived in pretty bad condition. The protective cases were damaged, which doesn't really bother me, but the actual bubbles/blisters on the cards were wrinkled and crushed too. I contacted their customer support, which was very helpful, and they agreed to cover the return shipping costs. I just wanted to have the items exchanged so we will see how that goes. I've never had to return/exchange an item with them before. Have you had to? If you did, how did it go? My only concern is that they won't send figures that are in nm/mt condition or they will pack them poorly. At least the Comic Con Leia arrived in excellent condition and unharmed. I know that one would have been a pain in the aace to exchange since they aren't readily available.

So you got any Christmas plans?

I'm going to NoVA to celebrate. I plan on getting wasted and watching some foosball!!!

If I don't talk with ya again, Merry Christmas Slick!!!

Slicker
12-23-2005, 10:12 AM
So you got any Christmas plans? I'm in Michigan right now for Christmas. It's good to be home.:yes:

Have fun UK and Merry Christmas to you. Hope you find some goodies while you're up there.

Kidhuman
12-23-2005, 10:51 AM
CB WM - had the custom crapper choppers this morning. Nothing else worth reporting.

I would like to wish all of you here a Merry Christmas. Be safe, be happy and gets lots of gifts.

jonthejedi
12-23-2005, 02:30 PM
Right back at ya...season's greetings, may the Force be with us all. Be safe, and I hope the 2006 saga figures are hitting everyone's neighborhood any minute, cause I got WalMart gift cards & major collecting withdrawal.

sparkytheclown
12-23-2005, 06:56 PM
I found the new saga figures Princess Leia (Boushh Disguise) #1, Han Solo (Carbonite) #2, and Boba Fett #6 at the north glen burnie target, found them in a lone case sitting in front of the star wars section

jobare1
12-23-2005, 11:36 PM
I found 2006 Basic figures 1-6 at TRU in Frederick today. $6.99 each (ouch!), but they're great sculpts (the new ones) and well painted.

I agree, on both the price & the sculpts. Found all 6 at the TRU next to Potomac Mills today during lunch.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas.

mtriv73
12-24-2005, 10:46 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! And good luck finding all the new figures next year.

jonthejedi
12-24-2005, 02:01 PM
I was lucky enough to score two saga '06 figures this am at Annapolis TRU(was working nearby at Home Depot). They weren't even in the SW section, but at the end of some "Island" fixture. There were two Bib F.(both with stormie hologram) & one Han Solo(w/rebel fleet trooper holo). I left 1 Bib. At almost $15 with tax for these two, I have to agree with you guys on the pricing issue. Happy holidays & happy hunting!

Kidhuman
12-26-2005, 12:47 PM
Hope all had their stockings stuffed with Star Wars goodies and had a wonderful Christmas.

CB WM - had all SW on clearance sans the choppers and the sabers. I looked through all the pez boxed sets and someone tore the wrapping on all of them. No sense in buying those now.

jonthejedi
12-27-2005, 03:38 AM
North Glen Burnie Target had some new Force Battlers like Jango Fett, etc. Their reg. sections are pretty much empty except for 6-pack collector cases on clearance. Hope the 2006 Saga's hit this week in droves!!!

jonthejedi
12-27-2005, 08:13 AM
Great luck at my first stop this am. South Glen Burnie WalMart had two cases of Saga Carkoon wave. I was able to grab the four I was missing. 3 of each left, except Barada & Chewie(1 left of @). I don't think anyone had even touched these yet. They also had the first wave of SW Transformers...which look better in person than I had imagined.

sparkytheclown
12-27-2005, 09:10 AM
thanks for the tip jon...got a bib ... still need barda and chewie....

jonthejedi
12-28-2005, 04:41 AM
My pleasure...they rang up, I believe, at 5.88...which puts them considerably cheaper than TRU's price. I think they'll be hitting at all three retailers any day now. I'll keep an eye out for Chewie & Barada. I'd have to check KH's list, but I seem to remember they're only 1 per box.

mtriv73
12-28-2005, 04:29 PM
I saw the Vader transformer at TRU in Frederick today. After what other people had posted, I was optimistic that it would look better than it actually did. I think I'll be passing on that one but might consider the others.

No other figs at TRU or Target.

UKWildcat
12-28-2005, 08:33 PM
I hope you had a good Christmas Slick!

Let me know if you have found any of the new saga figs. I checked the Target here and they were still cleaned out (except for the cases). Hopefully they will stock the new stuff soon.

Slicker
12-29-2005, 12:42 PM
Is there such a thing as a bad Christmas?:p

But yes it was great. Going home makes things so much better. It was fun being with the brothers again.

As for figures I'm down just one ROTS fig now. I'm in need of the Wookiee Heavy Gunner and of course ALL of the Saga figs. I haven't been out huntin' lately but I may have to go tomorrow.

How was your Christmas? I would hope all went well.

Kidhuman
12-29-2005, 02:25 PM
CB WM - had crap on a stick and a platter.

CB Target - picked up Mon Mothma and #14 Palps on clearance for 2.38. Also grabbed the two pack of sabers for 7 bucks, while a single one was seven as well. Go figure.

UKWildcat
12-29-2005, 05:50 PM
Is there such a thing as a bad Christmas?:p
How was your Christmas? I would hope all went well.

It was horrible!

Nah, I'm just kidding, it was nice. It was kinda weird though. I played Santa for my three nieces. I helped my sister put out their gifts from Santa, stuff the stockings, etc. It was the first time that I had done that so it was a very strange feeling.

If I see one of those Wookie HGs do you want me to pick it up for you?

Slicker
12-29-2005, 06:18 PM
If I see one of those Wookie HGs do you want me to pick it up for you?Yes I'd love if you'd pick me one up if you see it. I don't know what luck you've had in finding them but I haven't seen many of the last 12 at all.

UKWildcat
12-29-2005, 07:36 PM
Yes I'd love if you'd pick me one up if you see it. I don't know what luck you've had in finding them but I haven't seen many of the last 12 at all.

No prob.

I lucked out with finding the last 12. One day when I went to Target, a month or so ago, I found them all at once. Didn't have to hunt at all. Since then they have showed up everyone once in a while, but not too often. Like a week or so ago I picked up 3 or 4 more Ops Troopers but I wasn't really looking for anything else. I'm wondering that since they are now all cleaned out and with the new saga figs being released, if we will see much of the ROTS line at all? Either way, if I see one I will pick it up for you.

A.J.
12-29-2005, 08:24 PM
Finally broke down and bought the Lava Obi & Vader at Target (Westminster) for the bargain basement price of $3.24 each. Now if I could get a "big winged" TIE for that price... :pleased:

Slicker
12-30-2005, 12:34 AM
Crap in a hat! I also forgot that I need Bly and Gree. I traded them off for a Holo Leia. So that makes the Gree, Bly, and the Heavy Gunner.

UKWildcat
12-30-2005, 07:13 AM
I'll keep an eye out for those as well. That's a pretty good trade btw.

jobare1
12-31-2005, 02:00 AM
Just got back from a week in upstate New York (X-Mas with the in-laws). Was only able to hit 1 WalMart up there and they had just put out 2 cases of the Carkoon wave.

Just wanted to wish everyone a SAFE and happy New Year.

Kidhuman
01-01-2006, 12:33 AM
Found 5/6 SAGA figs today. Found both variations of Boba Fett. Still need to find Chewie. Was at CB WM. All thats left now is Barada.

Kidhuman
01-02-2006, 11:38 AM
CB Target - resetting toys today. Had cases of SW TF's and other stuff, no basic figs though

Aantmanntooine
01-02-2006, 11:28 PM
CB Target: Had all Carcoon wave but Boba Fett and Han Carbonite. Picked up Leia and Chewy and am only missing Boba Fett from this wave after finding Barada, Bib, and Han at WM on Sat night. Had 2 Barada, 2 Bib, and 1 Chewy when I left Target this afternoon. Not a fan of the $6.99 price. Had Transformers and Choppers, as well.

mm74md
01-03-2006, 03:37 PM
Frederick Target had all the Carkoon wave this afternoon. I could only talk myself into Leia & Han. I thought these things were SA...I'm disappointed for $6.99

UKWildcat
01-03-2006, 05:41 PM
Well I went to Target today and they had all the SW stuff moved around. They didn't really have anything related to ROTS either. But they did have a bunch of empty pegs where the new saga figs are going to be. And Yes, they are priced at $6.99. :mad:

They did have the ROTS Star cases marked down to $4.98. If they drop again I'll pick some of them up, they still had tons of them.

Slicker
01-03-2006, 07:19 PM
I've gone out a couple of times but have been just sickened by my area. I haven't seen a SW figure at First Colonial Target in some time and the Lynnhaven WM had exactly 2 figures the other day. I'm almost giving up here.

UKWildcat
01-03-2006, 10:12 PM
That sucks and it it is quite possible that we may not see the ROTS figs again?!?!? If I do see the ones that you need I will definitely pick them up for you (Bly, Gree and HG). I'm going to check WM within the next couple of days for the Saga figs and I'll see if they have any of the ROTS that you still need. Last I checked everyone was fresh out of ROTS stuff, but ya never know if a case will show up somewhere. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you. :thumbsup:

Kidhuman
01-03-2006, 10:57 PM
Forgot to post, but found Chewie in the Radford WM yesterday. They had LEia, Fett and Barada left, most likely gone now. I will keep an eye for Fett for you Aantmanntooine

mtriv73
01-05-2006, 11:44 AM
Wal-mart on 26 in Frederick had all the new Lego sets last night except Slave one. They all look pretty sweet, I may have to pick a couple up.

Kidhuman
01-05-2006, 11:58 AM
CB WM - TSC Boba fett on the peg. Only one

UKWildcat
01-05-2006, 12:09 PM
Well I decided to swing by WM on my way to work this morning. The Toy Dept. was totally switched around and they didn't have any ROTS stuff. I did, however, find all of the first wave from the Saga line. So I have the first six and won't have to do much hunting until the next wave(s) show up. I figured I could swing $5.88.

Slicker
01-05-2006, 12:14 PM
I did, however, find all of the first wave from the Saga line. So I have the first six and won't have to do much hunting until the next wave(s) show up. I figured I could swing $5.88.Awesome. At least now I know that they're starting to show up in the area.

mtriv73
01-05-2006, 02:04 PM
I don't know if they were returns because someone needed money or if TRU just found some random cases, but TRU in Frederick had 3 VOTC stormtroopers today and the preview figs from ROTS. I debated for a while but decided I needed $30 more than 3 more stormtroopers so everything is still there.

Kidhuman
01-06-2006, 09:10 PM
Princeton WV WM - A few TCS figures and the SW transformers

Giles WM - Same thing.

jonthejedi
01-07-2006, 04:13 AM
Noticed the north Glen Burnie WalMart had the Early Bird kits back out, although they weren't in the SW section(if you can call it that). I didn't have time to check the retail price.

Slicker
01-07-2006, 05:24 PM
Well, I finally got the Saga figures. I made a disappointing toy run until the last stop produced these.

Lynnhaven WM - not even a single action figure.

Lynnhaven WM (Princess Anne) - not a single action figure although where the Star Wars figs are supposed to be they had the Napoleon Dynamite figures. I bought the one of Napoleon in his flippin sweet suit.

Lynnhaven TRU - I am officially done going here unless they have an exclusive. They had nothing but about 20 Mon Mothmas.

First Colonial Target - This is where I found my Saga figs. I only bought 5 of the 6 (the Han was pretty beat up) and I only found the Fett because I noticed that there were some Titaniums stashed behind some Transformers and there he was chillin'.

So now all that I need are Gree, Bly, HG, and Han Carbonite.

UKWildcat
01-08-2006, 04:55 PM
Awesome Slick! I'm glad your searching finally paid off. I'll still keep an eye out for those ROTS figs for ya but I really doubt that we will see them again.

Were you ever able to get the Seperation of the Twins figures? I never did find those, kinda forgot about them too. :rolleyes:

Slicker
01-08-2006, 06:53 PM
Awesome Slick! I'm glad your searching finally paid off. I'll still keep an eye out for those ROTS figs for ya but I really doubt that we will see them again.Unfortunately I doubt I'll see 'em too. I may have to turn to *shudders* eBay.

Were you ever able to get the Seperation of the Twins figures? I never did find those, kinda forgot about them too. :rolleyes:I was able to find them once. I went to WM saw them and bought them (they had tons) went back a couple of days or so later and they were gone. Haven't seen 'em since. I can keep an eye open if you want.

Also, have you seen the new larger wing TIE Fighter around lately? I still need that and if you find it let me know so I can make a run and grab it.:thumbsup:

UKWildcat
01-08-2006, 08:00 PM
Haven't seen 'em since. I can keep an eye open if you want.

That would be awesome if you could. But like most of the ROTS stuff, I doubt we will see these again though.

Also, have you seen the new larger wing TIE Fighter around lately?

Not sure if I ever told you this, and you can call me crazy, but I don't really collect vehicles. This is mainly because they take up too much space (that I don't have) and are expensive (for the most part). So unfortunately, I don't pay close attention to them. But anyways, I haven't seen any ROTS vehicles in a while, like the figs. I think all the vehicles got snatched up around Christmas time too. However, I will keep an eye out for ya. But like I said, I haven't seen any ROTS stuff in weeks. :(

I have a feeling I'm going to have to eBay the Separation of the Twins figures. Hopefully I can get a deal on them. :rolleyes:

jonthejedi
01-09-2006, 03:13 AM
The south Glen Burnie WalMart(Crain Hwy). had the Titanium Ultra ARC-170's back in stock. That's about all I've seen...waiting for the Hoth wave to hit!

mtriv73
01-11-2006, 11:03 AM
I picked up the white Titanium Tie fighter at TRU in Frederick today. No new figures though. The Wal-marts are really taking their time doing the toy resets and have'nt put out new stuff in over a week. I'm counting the days until R5-d4 comes out this year.

jonthejedi
01-11-2006, 02:54 PM
Both north & south Glen Burnie Targets had new toy resets in place(SW has moved again!). They had Saga Wave 1 out(but north location was all but cleaned out), SW Choppers, Transformers, Utapau Battle Packs, Titanium's & Ultra vehicles, Galactic Heroes, etc. ROTS Collector Cases were down to $4 & change in clearance section.

Kidhuman
01-11-2006, 03:12 PM
I picked up the white Titanium Tie fighter at TRU in Frederick today. No new figures though. The Wal-marts are really taking their time doing the toy resets and have'nt put out new stuff in over a week. I'm counting the days until R5-d4 comes out this year.

You arent kidding taking their time. They still havent put figs out i nCB WM. They did however kjust puyt out the new GH figures and raised the price to 5.88. I did get Hoth Han and Luke and the 2 speeder bike packs. Does anyone know if they fit on the bikes?

Aantmanntooine
01-12-2006, 10:21 AM
CB Target, 11:15am: HOTH WAVE!!!! Picked up 1 each of all in the Hoth Wave except Vader. Found Rieekan, Veers, Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver, Maj Derlin, and power droid. They also had Carkoon wave, and finally got a Boba Fett from this wave. Still in search of Boba with flames in front. They had Chewy with big chain loop at neck.
CB Walmart: Still resetting...haven't put anything new out.

jonthejedi
01-12-2006, 01:43 PM
Great score A! Both Glen Burnie WalMarts had their SW resets done, but only had remnants of Saga wave 1...NO Hoth! South GB WalMart had 1 Spudtrooper in back of Darth Taters. Glen Burnie TRU had white Tie Titanium chase vehicle. That was about it today...kinda lackluster. Happy hunting!

Kidhuman
01-12-2006, 03:41 PM
Target CB - rwmnants of the hoth wave. just a snowtrooper. Had plenty of Carkoon wave.

WM CB - nada.

UKWildcat
01-12-2006, 04:31 PM
Well I found the entire Hoth Wave today at Walmart. WM has been good to me lately. I haven't had to do much hunting at all. I also found a busted up Anakin Sith eye variant too that rang up for 3.00 so I bought him.

I went through all of the isles and clearance isles again looking for that Tie Fighter but I didn't see any. All they had on clearance, that was ROTS, was the Halloween costumes, lightsabers and Darth helmets. No vehicles or basic figures, which makes me wonder where the Anakin came from (he was with the Saga figs)?!?

I went to Target the other day as well to check out their clearance stuff again. All they had were the cases and that big Yoda fig. The cases were still priced at 4.98.

Slicker
01-12-2006, 05:08 PM
Hell of a find UK. It seems that the Hoth wave has hit on the east coast first. I think you're the second one to find them in VA and someone else found them in Indianapolis.

I may have to go out tomorrow and search.:thumbsup:

Kidhuman
01-12-2006, 05:20 PM
I also found them toda, but just the snowtrooper.

Kidhuman
01-13-2006, 01:09 AM
Found the Hoth wave at CB WM today. They also had the X-wing transformer. Got all the Hoth wave except Vader. They also had polenty of Fetts(3) for AAntmanntooine.

Aantmanntooine
01-13-2006, 10:01 AM
Thanks, KH. I scored Boba Fett yesterday, but I'm still on the lookout for the one with the flames in front. Like you, I haven't picked a Vader yet. Looks like there are two different poses in the bubble on him, which is likely why we haven't seen him. I picked up an extra Snowtrooper at WM today as an opener.

Kidhuman
01-13-2006, 10:07 AM
Anytime Aant...

I will keep an eye out for the flame in front. Might want to try Radford WM, I think I saw some there.

Slicker
01-13-2006, 12:11 PM
I found the Snowtrooper today along with Han Carbonite (I now have all of the Carkoon wave). Here's the rundown of where I went and what I found.

Nimmo Rd. WM - Snowtrooper and an abundance of every one of the Carkoon wave. I also bought the new titaniums. I bought the Venerator, speeder bike, droid fighter, and Jango's Slave I.

First Colonial Target - Also had an abundance of the Carkoon wave with tons of Fetts

Lynnhaven WM - In the middle of a reset. No SW figs but I'm gonna check back in a couple of days when they're done.

Out of all of the Fetts I found today not a one had the flames packed in front.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the First Colonial Target has a ton of star cases on clearance for $2.48. I may just have to go and get some. Can't go wrong for $.50 apiece.

jonthejedi
01-13-2006, 12:45 PM
Hit multiple Targets today after work from Laurel thru Columbia to Glen Burnie, and was able to score everyone in the Hoth wave except Vader & the power droid(which I kinda really wanted...since I have a soft spot for droids). It seems most only got 1 box per store and they were gone in less than an hour from what I heard. I wanted VEERS the most(obviously), and he is a standout figure. It would have been cool if Hasbro had pulled a Dagobah Luke, and also had him with his armor & helmet on as a variant! Checked out both Glen Burnie WalMarts, and they had nuthin' new as usual. The battle packs are already pegwarming.

A.J.
01-13-2006, 01:16 PM
Hit multiple Targets today after work from Laurel thru Columbia...

Hey, Jon: What by chance did you find in Columbia? Figured I just missed them on my lunch hour...

jonthejedi
01-13-2006, 01:28 PM
That was where I got the Hoth R2D2, and that was the only one from wave 2 that was there...around 11am. I asked an assoc. to scan & check for more, but all they had was another case of wave 1.

jobare1
01-13-2006, 06:57 PM
Got lucky this morning and scored all 8 of the Hoth wave at Potomac Mills WalMart. They had two cases of 'em. Read Jon's post about missing Vader & the power droid so I stopped off again after work and they were long gone. Sorry Jon. I'll keep my eyes open.

Potomac Mills Target looks like they put out 2 cases of the Carkoon wave, but no Hoth.

UKWildcat
01-13-2006, 08:18 PM
I found the Snowtrooper today along with Han Carbonite (I now have all of the Carkoon wave).

Good to hear that you knocked out the first wave. I was going to ask you about the Fett figures but you answered my question. :D

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the First Colonial Target has a ton of star cases on clearance for $2.48. I may just have to go and get some. Can't go wrong for $.50 apiece.

Thats the kind of price I'm talking about. I'd definitely pick up a few if I see them for that price. It's a shame that the saga figures don't fit... Oh well. :rolleyes:

jonthejedi
01-14-2006, 03:22 AM
Thanks Jobare, but I'm not worried. I can hit WalMarts early before work, but not Targets(8am). They'll be the next mass retailer to have 'em out. I suspect I'll have them by Monday am. The weekends have been lucky for me.

Slicker
01-14-2006, 01:00 PM
Went to TRU today (I know, I know I swore I wouldn't go in again but I figured that other stores were getting Saga figs so why not them) and found the white Titanium TIE fighter. That was all.

A.J.
01-15-2006, 08:22 AM
7 different Walmarts and 3 Tragets over the past couple of days and NADA. Oh, well... maybe next week the Force will be with me:yes:

Kidhuman
01-16-2006, 12:27 AM
I got an extra Gonk Droid for whoever needs it. Picked it up for a fellow collector but he found one today. LMK....

jonthejedi
01-16-2006, 11:57 AM
I found the Hoth Vader & power droid saga figs. I was missing at Columbia WalMart today right at 7 am when they opened. The whole case was still there when I left. Both north & south Glen Burnie WalMarts also had the Hoth wave out today(1-2 boxes). All the Imperials & Rebels, shockingly, were all still there as of 12 Noon. The hard-to-find ones were the 1 per box guys like Vader, etc. Good luck!

UKWildcat
01-16-2006, 08:28 PM
I went by Target today hoping to score a couple packs of the ROTS star cases for real cheap. But just about everything clearance was gone?!? It had just disappeared. It looked like they were moving stuff around so I'm going to check back in a couple of days and see if they have another clearance section set up. Oh well, no biggie, not like I need to spend money anyways.

Target did have the Saga figures out, 1st wave, which is good I guess?!? I chuckled at the $7 price tag and walked on. Anything new with you Slick or KH (if you happen to read this)?

Btw - I guess we never did figure out what happened to Aceguide eh? :ermm:

timmae
01-16-2006, 10:58 PM
7 bucks is more than funny! good thing sales tax here is only 7.5% too.:laugh: i did snag me 2 packs of cases at the 2.48 price though. there not worth a penny more either.:whip: mdmsports starcases are the best.:thumbsup:

Kidhuman
01-17-2006, 12:29 AM
I am all caught up UK, I am set for now. Awaiting Cody and crew.

Slicker
01-17-2006, 12:44 AM
I'm still doin' good UK. I've got the whole Carkoon wave and the Snowtrooper from the Hoth wave but that's about it. I am in search of Titaniums though. For some reason I completely neglected to get wave 3 or 4 of them and now I want them. I've got most of wave 5 and I'll be searching for those but if you happend across any of the waves that I missed I'd be grateful if you could pick 'em up.

Kidhuman
01-17-2006, 12:54 AM
Wave 4 was not released in abundance, I dont have any of them and never saw them. Only on ebay.

jonthejedi
01-17-2006, 03:44 AM
I also saw the Boba Fett chopper, x-wing trans., new Titaniums Death Star & Slave 1, plus the newest set that includes the "raw metal" Falcon at many of the WalMarts I hit.

Kidhuman
01-17-2006, 07:22 AM
I thnk the Fett Chopper is the worst of them all. How can they take a cool character and degrade him like that?

jonthejedi
01-17-2006, 12:38 PM
Rt. 40 Ellicott City WalMart had all Hoth in stock except Riekeen. New Titaniums Slave 1 & Death Star also there, as well as two chase vehicles.

UKWildcat
01-17-2006, 04:12 PM
I am in search of Titaniums though. For some reason I completely neglected to get wave 3 or 4 of them and now I want them. I've got most of wave 5 and I'll be searching for those but if you happend across any of the waves that I missed I'd be grateful if you could pick 'em up.

Sure man. I went to Target and Walmart today and they had a few of the Titaniums. Just shoot me a list of the specific ones that you are looking for and I'll check and see if they have any of them.

Slicker
01-17-2006, 05:43 PM
Sure man. I went to Target and Walmart today and they had a few of the Titaniums. Just shoot me a list of the specific ones that you are looking for and I'll check and see if they have any of them.I just got back from a mini run and finished up the latest wave of them but I still need the earlier waves (i.e. swamp speeder, naboo fighter, AT-RT, wookiee flyer, etc.)

Didn't find any new figs tonight just the 2 Titaniums I needed.

UKWildcat
01-17-2006, 07:28 PM
(i.e. swamp speeder, naboo fighter, AT-RT, wookiee flyer, etc.)

Any others? I am going to Target tomorrow and I'll be going to WM again on Friday. Let me know if there are any more I should look for. And is package condition important on these or do you want them regardless? I'll obvoiusly pick out the best one, but if they only have one and it is beat up did you still want me to grab it?

I do remember seeing the Land Speeder and Biker Scout today so they might have the wrong wave out?!?!?!? Either way, get back to me as soon as you can.

A.J.
01-17-2006, 08:36 PM
Hoth wave hit Westminster & Eldersburg this morning too. Got one of each of the ones I wanted (2 AT AT drivers) and left some for the collectors who wandered in after me :)

Kidhuman
01-18-2006, 12:32 AM
You arent going to find those amywhere, they havent been released in some time.

Slicker
01-18-2006, 06:08 AM
Yeah, I don't expect you to find anything, but there's always that off chance. I appreciate the offer though.

UKWildcat
01-18-2006, 04:05 PM
Yea, Target didn't have any. I am still going to WM on Friday so I will check there and get back to you.

Kidhuman
01-19-2006, 12:27 AM
The ones Slick is needing were WM only.

UKWildcat
01-19-2006, 12:35 AM
Now ya tell me... Well that's good to know. lol

Thanks

Kidhuman
01-19-2006, 09:37 AM
Were you ever able to get the Seperation of the Twins figures? I never did find those, kinda forgot about them too. :rolleyes:

Found a lone set today for you UK, PM me for the details.

UKWildcat
01-19-2006, 11:27 AM
Thanks KH! You are tha man!!!! :thumbsup:

Kidhuman
01-19-2006, 07:44 PM
Got me some of my tax return so I went a toy shopping...

I got the Speeder Bike Titanium
A General Veers to open
Obi-Wan Unleashed on clearance for 9 bucks
Lego Wookie Catamaran for 25 bucks on clearance also
Rebel vs Empire Battle pack on clearance
A bunch of ROTS figs that I had on lay-a-way and other stuff.
A Ducard BAtman Begins figure(Ra's Ah Gual)

For my sons birth day tomorrow I got him the 3 DVD packs that I had on lay-a-way for him and also a GReivous Wheelbike that was on clearance for 12 bucks. All in all it was a good shopping day.

Also found a set of the Seperation of the Twins for UKWildcat. He was stoked.

Aantmanntooine
01-19-2006, 10:51 PM
I'll start off by saying the Choppers look like the biggest pieces of crap ever, especially Boba Fett. I was at the C-Burg Kmart today and looking at them...but I did notice the Boba Fett was facing to the Left in the packaging. When I went to the C-Burg Walmart 15 minutes later, same crappy Boba Fett Chopper, but facing to the Right. I checked Ebay, and they have pics of both versions. While I'm not too worried about this, I thought you all may want the keep an eye out if your are interested. Toodles.

mtriv73
01-20-2006, 07:43 AM
I've got 5 of the 8 hoth wave now. I still haven't seen a power droid, r2, or a darth vader. Veers may be the best figure they've ever released. I hope they keep shipping the AT-AT drivers in other waves. I'll need at least 2 more to drive the endor AT-AT coming out this year.

mm74md
01-20-2006, 11:43 AM
I've got 5 of the 8 hoth wave now. I still haven't seen a power droid, r2, or a darth vader.

They had a Vader yesterday at the WM near the mall. I'm swinging by there on my lunch/dinner break around 2. Would you like me to pick it up for you?

Target in Frederick has a ton of Carkoon wave

Kidhuman
01-20-2006, 04:48 PM
Thank you kind sir. Mailed them out today.

UKWildcat
01-20-2006, 04:49 PM
Sorry Slick. WM didn't have any of the Titaniums you needed either.

Slicker
01-20-2006, 11:41 PM
Sorry Slick. WM didn't have any of the Titaniums you needed either.Hey, don't worry about UK. Not biggie. I appreciate it though and obviously if you need anything just let me know.

Any new finds lately? I myself I haven't found anything in the last couple of days. I absolutely hate Hampton Roads. Grrrrr!!!!

UKWildcat
01-21-2006, 12:44 PM
Nope, nothing new to report here.

When I went to WM yesterday they didn't have any of the Saga figs. What's even stranger is that they didn't even have the pegs for them anymore. The SW stuff was still there, but the pegs for the basic figs weren't. They were replaced with some stupid anime cards or something that was totally unrelated to anything in the section. Beats the crap out of me. Maybe they will have it straightened out next time I go there.

The only reason I am venturing into Target is to look for the cheap Star Cases that I still can not find. Oh well...

mtriv73
01-22-2006, 05:23 PM
They had a Vader yesterday at the WM near the mall. I'm swinging by there on my lunch/dinner break around 2. Would you like me to pick it up for you?

Target in Frederick has a ton of Carkoon wave

Unless you're the one who picked it up, it was gone friday afternoon, but I really appreciate the offer. (sorry, I didn't see your post until today.)

Went to Deep Creek this weekend and found the power-droid, another veers, and another At-at driver. Still lacking vader and R2. :upset:

My 10 5-packs of astromech droids should be shipping soon. There is still 1 set of all 10 available if anyone wants them (I think it's around $65 with shipping for the 10.)

Aantmanntooine
01-22-2006, 10:26 PM
C-Burg Walmart & Target: Nothing new.

KH, I found a ROTS Tarkin of all things on clearance for $3.00 at C-Burg Walmart. I'm in no need of it, so I left it for you or anyone else who may need it. Stashed it for you in case you needed it in the clearance aisle, bottom shelf, very back of the Star Wars Monopoly and Star Wars Risk board games.

Kidhuman
01-23-2006, 02:49 AM
Thanks, but I have 2 Tarkins, dont know how I got the second, dont recall buying it.

They put the Early Birds in the clearance aisle but they ring up at 29.97....WTF? Thats regular price and it has a huge sign saying clearance.