PDA

View Full Version : VA/DC/MD Finds

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

jonthejedi
01-23-2006, 05:07 AM
KH, the same thing happened at one of my Glen Burnie WalMarts...they were in clearance section with no red stickers & still rung up at $30. NO WAY!!!

Slicker
01-23-2006, 08:17 PM
I made a quick stop into Target tonight and found nothing new. They had 3 Bibs and a Leia. That was about it. I may try and go out tomorrow to a couple of WM's but I doubt I will.

Slicker
01-24-2006, 05:56 PM
I picked up a Spudtrooper finally today at the Oceana NEX. I didn't go anywhere else though.

Aantmanntooine
01-24-2006, 07:11 PM
C-Burg Target, 11:00am: Nothing new, just Bibs and Baradas.

UKWildcat
01-24-2006, 08:20 PM
Do we know when Wave 3 is supposed to start hitting the pegs?

You still have several from the Hoth wave that you need to find Slick, or are you all caught up?

mm74md
01-24-2006, 08:30 PM
Remnants of the Hoth wave were on display at the Frederick Target. Only Cliff Claven was there. I really really just want 2 AT-AT Drivers & the gonk droid! I already got Veers :(

Kidhuman
01-25-2006, 01:48 AM
Wave three is supposed to be Feb or early march release, this happens all the time, early stuff right after Christmas and then nothing. Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Slicker
01-25-2006, 06:48 AM
You still have several from the Hoth wave that you need to find Slick, or are you all caught up?I've still only been able to get my grubby paws on the Snowtrooper from the Hoth wave. I haven't been actively looking so I'm sure that plays a big part in that.;)

UKWildcat
01-26-2006, 01:10 PM
Hey Slick, I was at Target today and they had an AT-AT titanium. One of the little ones that are $5. That is one you were looking for right? Well I didn't pick it up but I did hide it if you want me to go grab it for you. The only reason I hesitated was because of the condition of the packaging. The packaging was in pretty good condition, but where the J-Hook is it was kinda ripped and Target put one of those plastic hangy things on it. The J-Hook was still attached though. If you don't care about that just let me know and I can go back and get it for you. Let me know.

Fixer
01-26-2006, 02:40 PM
Hey - I don't post much anymore because I don't find stuff until long after you all, but I did see the second Unleashed battle-packs wave at the Springfield Target. I like these better than the first wave, especially the Wookiee Warriors. All are still there as of this post. Also remnants of Hoth wave. Finally saw new figs (Carkoon minus Boba) at Kaybee in the same mall.

mtriv73
01-26-2006, 02:43 PM
Remnants of the Hoth wave were on display at the Frederick Target. Only Cliff Claven was there. I really really just want 2 AT-AT Drivers & the gonk droid! I already got Veers :(

Super Wal-mart in Hagerstown just put out the Hoth wave. My Mommy just picked up a gonk and at-at driver for me. :o I hadn't read you post yet or I would have asked her to get you some too.

Slicker
01-26-2006, 05:46 PM
Thanks for stashing it but a) it sounds kinda damaged and I try to have most of my stuff lookin' nice and b) people are broke these days.

I hate when they try to sell stuff with those cheesy little plastic hooks on there. It's almost gotten me a couple of times.

Thanks anyways.:thumbsup:

UKWildcat
01-26-2006, 09:00 PM
No problem. :cry:

Just kidding, it was in really good condition except for that blasted J-Hook. It'll probably stay hid for several days so if you change your mind just let me know. I'll still keep an eye out for them.

I went to WM today and they had most of the Hoth wave figures out. A couple cases actually. You should be able to find the rest pretty soon, I would imagine.

mm74md
01-26-2006, 10:17 PM
Super Wal-mart in Hagerstown just put out the Hoth wave. My Mommy just picked up a gonk and at-at driver for me. :o I hadn't read you post yet or I would have asked her to get you some too.

No worries. Since I work in Frederick now I never get over to the Hagerstown Walmart unless I'm getting groceries!

Aantmanntooine
01-27-2006, 12:53 AM
Cburg Walmart, 12:00am: Had a case of Hoth wave on the pallet and I asked a rep to open it up so that I coulld finally find a Vader that has eluded me. It was the walking version, so I am still looking for him packaged in "laying down for a nap" pose. Also still looking for Boba flames in front.

They also had a case what is likely the new Unleashed minis wave, but I didn't have him open that up. I had seen that new assortment earlier in the day at Target (along side another picked over Hoth case that had been put out). They had all except the Yoda and Scout Trooper pack.

UKWildcat
01-27-2006, 01:09 AM
b) people are broke these days.

I forgot to mention.

Don't even worry about that!!! If you need a figure or whatever and you don't have the money... don't sweat it. If I can help you out then I will, regardless. You have helped me out several times Slick. I know you are good for it. Like I've said in the past, don't hesitate to ask for anything. I will do my best to help you out. Just keep me informed on what you are looking for.

jonthejedi
01-27-2006, 02:51 PM
North Glen Burnie Target had Hoth wave back out, but the 1-per-box guys weren't there. I also picked up the new cmdrs. Kashyyyk Battle Pack with Aayla, Yoda, etc.(only one they had left). KH...on a sidenote the WalMart near me with the Early Bird kits finally had bargain stickers reading 21.00...still too high for me to pick up another.

Kidhuman
01-27-2006, 04:25 PM
Yeah, I am hoping for 10-15 bucks on the EBK myself. If they are still regular price, I might toss one on lay-a-way and let it rot there until it drops cheap enough to warrant a purchase.

Kidhuman
01-27-2006, 08:24 PM
Found the CW Gunship Titanium today. It is a great little piece. ALso saw the rest of the newere ones, but passed.

Slicker
01-27-2006, 08:55 PM
Found an abundance of Hoth wave at Princess Anne WM. I got the rest of them that I needed (sans Vader) and I also got the Titaniums from the new wave (sans Gunship). It's obvious that someone got there before me and got the rare items or else I would've obviously picked up the two that I need.

EDIT: Just realized that they didn't have R2 either. So I still need him. Also they had all of the new unleashed battle packs. They look good but I haven't gotten the others so I may not get these.

Aantmanntooine
01-27-2006, 10:42 PM
Yeah, I am hoping for 10-15 bucks on the EBK myself. If they are still regular price, I might toss one on lay-a-way and let it rot there until it drops cheap enough to warrant a purchase.

Scanned one at the Cburg Walmart tonight, they are at $21 even though stills showing $30 at the shelf.

Kidhuman
01-28-2006, 04:10 AM
I think I am still going to wait for the price to drop one more round and then pick it up. Should hit 15 bucks

Edit(6am)

Just got back from CB WM and they stocked 5 cases of Hoth wave and 4 more on the pallets. Picked up Vader, all they had was walking Vader in the cases and on the pegs.

jonthejedi
01-29-2006, 06:05 AM
I had to work some Home Depots yesterday(on normally what is my day off!), and hit alot of WalMarts & Targets from Bowie to Laurel & Columbia. I managed to find the other 3 wave 2 Unleashed Battlepacks I needed. Not 1 retailer had them all in stock...some only had 1 left. I made the Columbia Greatland Target bring out another case, so I could get the Yoda's Elite Corps(I think this will be the hard one to find...1 per case & all). Wave 2 seems to be selling better than wave 1, maybe just cause it's somethin' new. I wish Hasbro would make diaramas for the figures the way Playalong did with AOME. I'm really waiting for the OTC Battlepacks.

BountyHunterScum
01-30-2006, 06:49 AM
Is anyone from Richmond?

mtriv73
01-30-2006, 10:38 AM
My bounty hunter multi-pack came in saturday. I don't care if they are all repacks, it's a sweet set. (And it was shipped only 3 months after it was originally supposed to.)

I didn't even bother looking for figures this weekend.

I've changed my mind a little about the new veers figure. I hate his arms. I can't put him in a natural pose other than the "at ease" pose. Other than that, he's a great figure.

Kidhuman
01-31-2006, 12:30 PM
Mtriv...love the location....LMAO

CB Target - nothing.

CB WM - Plethora of the Hoth wave.

jobare1
01-31-2006, 06:26 PM
Actually found something worth posting today. Stopped off at Potomac Mills W-M after work and was stunned to see a SW display "island" in front of the toy dept. One side of the display had ROTS vehicles marked down to $13 and the other side was loaded with ROTS figures that were marked down to $3 ea. There were a bunch of Cmdr Gree & Bly. Others included were Wookie Commando & heavy gunner, Pilot ObiWan, Vader, Mustafar Sentry and green clone commanders. Sure there were others, but these are the ones that I can remember. Only 1 SA clone trooper.

Don't know if this is limited to just this store, but it may be worth checking out.

Kidhuman
01-31-2006, 07:21 PM
My store dont have those. Can you grab me a Bly and any holo jedis they have jobare?

jobare1
01-31-2006, 08:10 PM
My store dont have those. Can you grab me a Bly and any holo jedis they have jobare?

Sure. I'll stop by there early tomorrow morning (wife has me painting the bathroom). I don't remember seeing any holo jedis, but I'll check again.

rcjedi
01-31-2006, 09:59 PM
What's up fellas, haven't posted here in awhile since I mainly hang out at Rebelscum. I've been lucky enough to find most of the new stuff out and I'm only missing the Hoth wave Vader(standing/saber down version) with the Dooku Holo. Any help aquiring this figure would be appreciated, I know it's a long shot but I thought I'd at least ask. I'm a Vader fan and I commited myself to get each version of Vader-Standing and Walking with each holo, crazy, I know...
Anyways, Happy Hunting, by the way I met Slicker a few weeks ago at Wally Lynnhaven, good guy...
Slick, if your missing anything or need anything LMK, the boys at Rebelscum can be very accomodating! Laters and MTFWWYA!:thumbsup:

OOPS, I meant MTFBWYA!...

Slicker
02-01-2006, 03:52 AM
What's up fellas, haven't posted here in awhile since I mainly hang out at Rebelscum. I've been lucky enough to find most of the new stuff out and I'm only missing the Hoth wave Vader(standing/saber down version) with the Dooku Holo. Any help aquiring this figure would be appreciated, I know it's a long shot but I thought I'd at least ask. I'm a Vader fan and I commited myself to get each version of Vader-Standing and Walking with each holo, crazy, I know...
Anyways, Happy Hunting, by the way I met Slicker a few weeks ago at Wally Lynnhaven, good guy...
Slick, if your missing anything or need anything LMK, the boys at Rebelscum can be very accomodating! Laters and MTFWWYA!:thumbsup:

OOPS, I meant MTFBWYA!...I'll see what I can do about Vader but since I haven't found one for myself I don't see me getting one anytime soon as all of you damn Scummers find 'em first.

Damn third shift. *shakes fist furiously*

Kidhuman
02-01-2006, 12:18 PM
Thanks in advance Jobare

CB KM - Nothing new but doing a reset so they should be stacking new things and clearancing some things out.

CB WM - put out some more Hoth wave, nothing else new. Same clearance prices on the EBK and Asajj Unleashed and the DV Bank

CB Target - Hoth Wave, NEw unleashed minis Kashyyk packs. Did find and stash one Yoda's Elite Troops. If anyone wants it, PM me for lacation, this seems to be going fast everytime I see the new ones.

Fwad
02-02-2006, 12:57 PM
That pallet has collection 1 figures only. That thing must have been out back .

Kidhuman
02-02-2006, 03:14 PM
Well, I picked up Grievous TF and I will tell you, its a POS. Dont buy these if you were on the fence. Also picked up the EBK, found it for nineteen dollars, so being that 4 figures are over 20 bucks, it justified the price. Same finds as yesterday in the stores.

UKWildcat
02-02-2006, 11:49 PM
Went to a few stores today to see what was going on.

Target - several Bib Fortunas. That was it.

Walmart - tons of Derlins and Veers. Warming like Bib at Target.

K-Mart - I don't usually check K-Mart but I figured what the heck, it was on my way to work. No Saga figs whatsoever. But, they still had a few ROTS figures. Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, C3PO, Padme, and a couple of others that had to of been put out recently... and yes, they were still priced at $6.99. :eek:

Even though I'm all caught up, I still like seeing what is available and the quantity. If I do come across the "walking pose" Vader I will pick him up, since I have the standing version.

I think I have seen the Hoth wave once at Target, the rest have been the first wave. The opposite could be said with WM, I've seen the second wave there many times and the first wave only once.

Aantmanntooine
02-03-2006, 12:24 AM
CB Walmart & Target, 10:00pm: Same as KH reported yesterday. Nothing new. Lots of Hoth wave at Walmart except Vader.

Slicker
02-03-2006, 11:24 AM
Went out on a run for the heck of it today and I completely caught up.

First Colonial Target - Hoth wave was freshly stocked waiting for me. I picked up Vader and R2 the last 2 Hoth figs I needed. I also saw all of the new battle packs which look really good.

Lynnhaven TRU - I swore I'd never go there but I did and I found the last of the new wave of Titaniums I need and that being the Gunship.

BTW, UK I picked up an extra walking Vader if you want it. It's in case fresh shape with a Boba Fett holo. Just PM me if you want it.:thumbsup:

UKWildcat
02-03-2006, 12:19 PM
Good work Slick. Glad you hear that you are all caught up. :thumbsup:

I'll hold off on the Vader. After shipping or whatever it would cost over $10 so I'm going to wait and see if I can get one at WM. Since the walking version is what is shipping now I shouldn't have a problem. Thanks though, I do appreciate it.

Slicker
02-03-2006, 12:20 PM
Good work Slick. Glad you hear that you are all caught up. :thumbsup:

I'll hold off on the Vader. After shipping or whatever it would cost over $10 so I'm going to wait and see if I can get one at WM. Since the walking version is what is shipping now I shouldn't have a problem. Thanks though, I do appreciate it.Not a problem. I'm sure someone on the boards will take it off my hands. It feels good to be caught up (well almost) for once. Now if I can only stay on top of the waves and get them as they come out.

Aantmanntooine
02-03-2006, 12:23 PM
CB Target, 11:15am: They put out one case of Hoth wave and some GH figs. Had 1-per-case figs when I left (Vader, R2, Gonk).

seanmcfripp
02-03-2006, 12:54 PM
Frederick Target has a few AT-AT pilots and Snow Troopers left if anyone is still lacking.

UKWildcat
02-03-2006, 09:01 PM
Now if I can only stay on top of the waves and get them as they come out.

No kidding. That is the only thing I am worried about. With the first wave I went to WM and found every single figure. The next time I went to WM I found every single figure from the second wave. In two trips I found ALL of the figures. Now that is what I call luck; and I know my luck has to run out sometime soon so I may actually end up "hunting" for figures again. I forget what that feels like. :D

jonthejedi
02-04-2006, 06:50 PM
North Glen Burnie Target had Hoth wave back in today. All there sans Vader & Power Droid. Some good holos this batch like Vader, rebel fleet trooper, yoda & Dooku.

Kidhuman
02-06-2006, 10:23 AM
CB WM Got in the newer Titaniums this morning. The lady opened up the case which contained two sidekicks. I grabbed one of the 2 Gunships. Also got the shuttle, AT-AT, speeder bike, Death Star and republic attack cruiser.

Darth Instigator
02-06-2006, 12:53 PM
Frederick Target has a few AT-AT pilots and Snow Troopers left if anyone is still lacking.
Sean if I could get 2 of the snowtroopers, let me know. One for each kid and if anyone can get the Unleashed Yoda's Elite Corps, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Slicker
02-06-2006, 02:00 PM
Went out to Target today. Nothing new but I picked up the Tri-Fighter and Obi-Wan's Starfighter. Not on sale or anything but I still need 'em and figured I'd go for it. They also had all of the new Battle Packs still if anyone wants them.

Also, is it just me or is Bren Derlin the pegwarmer of the Hoth wave?

UKWildcat
02-06-2006, 02:25 PM
Also, is it just me or is Bren Derlin the pegwarmer of the Hoth wave?

I noticed that the last time I went to WM. Both Derlin and Veers were warming the pegs there, quite heavily too. Derlin a little more so than Veers. A different story at Target though, Bib has been warming there more than anyone else.

Kidhuman
02-06-2006, 05:00 PM
Yes Derlin and Veers here also.

Kidhuman
02-08-2006, 08:30 PM
First, props to Jobare1 for coming through on the Bly, thanks big man.....

Second, the Geo wave has hit out west, looks like we got burned on first dibs this wave. Anyone here found it yet?

jobare1
02-08-2006, 10:33 PM
[QUOTE=kidhuman]First, props to Jobare1 for coming through on the Bly, thanks big man.....

You are very welcome. Glad to help.

As for for the Geo. wave, I saw that they were found at a Target up in Massachusetts. Maybe they'll show up around the area by the weekend.

Potomac Mills Target is a disaster. Completely remodeling the whole store. You could almost catch a buzz off the paint fumes.

Kidhuman
02-08-2006, 10:50 PM
You should be used to the paint fumes.

jobare1
02-08-2006, 11:32 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's why I said "almost". ;)

Just got done with the downstairs & first set of stairs. I gotta feeling I'll be doing the 2nd floor this weekend. :whip:

Kidhuman
02-09-2006, 12:31 AM
Well, CB WM was packing out tonight, 3 cases of wave 2 of the unleashed battle packs. If ya need Gree and crew, go now or early in the A.M. I left em all as I dont get them. Also had new Attacktix

mtriv73
02-09-2006, 08:59 PM
I just got 2 tactical ops troopers (the variation with the dirt on the leg) for $4.99 each on e-bay. I also just pre-ordered the set of 5 votc figures from bigbadtoystore.com. I don't want to risk having as hard a time finding the scout trooper as I had with the stormtrooper. I've just about given up looking for figures except on weekends. I'm hoping geonosis will turn up soon.

jonthejedi
02-10-2006, 04:53 AM
Both Glen Burnie WalMarts had more stock of wave 2 Unleashed BP's out, including hard-to-find clone sets. North GB WalMart also had a hanging Titanium dump display next to PlayDoh. All there including rarer cartoon gunship. Geo. wave is going to be hard at first for me cause I'm at work before Target opens, unless these hit on the weekend! Fingers crossed.

mm74md
02-10-2006, 10:47 AM
Got the new Geo wave at Frederick Target. How did I beat Sean, I'll never know. I only wanted the Clones. Got Scorch & Cody's Clones. I left a Clone & a bunch of Schorch's along with the rest. There were a few other guys that got in behind me so I don't expect them to be there now.

mtriv73
02-10-2006, 03:38 PM
Went by Frederick Target before seeing your post. Nothing left but the bugs, yoda, and a bunch of 3-pO's. All I want are the clones too.:sad:

Kidhuman
02-10-2006, 07:08 PM
Cool they are arriving here now.

Slicker
02-10-2006, 10:00 PM
I'll have to start keeping an eye open for them now. They're wasting no time between waves.

UKWildcat
02-10-2006, 11:36 PM
Well thats pretty sweet that the new wave is starting to show up in the VA area. I'm going out tomorrow so I'll let you guys know if I find anything.

Anything new with you all?

Slicker
02-10-2006, 11:42 PM
Nothing new at all. I'm all caught up on the Hoth wave so I haven't really bothered to go out and hunt. I too plan to go out tomorrow and see if I can't get my paws on the Geonosis wave. I doubt I'll find 'em but it's worth the shot.

And thanks to a fellow Virginian I'm down to missing just one ROTS figure now that being the Heavy Gunner. I'm quite certain that I'm gonna have to resort to eBay for that one though as ROTS figs are all but gone.

UKWildcat
02-10-2006, 11:54 PM
Good to hear that you have almost completed the ROTS set. I've still been keepin' an eye out for you and that HGer but I haven't seen any ROTS figures from the last waves in I don't know how long. Kmart is probably the best bet here, since that was the last time I have seen ANY ROTS figs and they seem to be behind quite a bit. I can swing by there on my way to work Monday and see if they have anything. If they do have one did you want me to pick it up for you even if it is $6.99 and will probably have a price tag on it? If that doesn't bother you, just let me know and I'll swing by there for ya.

I have an extra Sneak Preview wookie warrior if you want that? It is basically the same figure, I do believe. ;)

Slicker
02-11-2006, 12:00 AM
I can swing by there on my way to work Monday and see if they have anything. If they do have one did you want me to pick it up for you even if it is $6.99 and will probably have a price tag on it? If that doesn't bother you, just let me know and I'll swing by there for ya.Yeah, if you happen to see one grab it but don't make any special trips or go out of your way.

UKWildcat
02-11-2006, 12:05 AM
Oh, no prob. It's not out of the way.

Crap! I just remembered... tomorrow is going to be a nasty, crappy rainy/snowy day (just remembered cause I'm watching the news right now). That might put a damper on my hunting/shopping plans tomorrow. :rolleyes:

jonthejedi
02-11-2006, 10:03 AM
Yeah, no snow! I hit both Glen Burnie & Bowie Targets...nada. Called Laurel Target, they had just put out 1 box of wave 3...and they were nice enough to hold them til I got there. Scored all nine(including C3PO variant)...left 1xSun Fac, Poggle & Yoda. I didn't check with Columbia or Ellicott City. I heard on the street from other collectors that some WalMarts may have already had 'em too. Happy hunting this w/e!!!

UKWildcat
02-11-2006, 01:58 PM
Well I went hunting this morning since the weather wasn't too bad. Don't have any good news for ya Slick, but here's where I went and I saw.

K-mart - Only a couple of ROTS figures (Padme, C3PO) left, and still no Saga.

Wal-mart - Nothing. A lone Veers was on the peg and that was it. In the clearance section I saw two ROTS figures, Miin and Argente. I looked in hopes of the HG, but found nothing. I did find some of the Napolean Dynamite figures that clearanced to $5 a piece so I picked up a few. That Pedro figure is sweet!

Target - A single Derlin on the pegs and that was it.

Pretty much a crappy day, which is what I sorta expected, but I did find the N.D. figures and I got to eat Chick-fila so it wasn't a complete waste. Let me know if you found anything.

It is raining here now but it is supposed to switch over to snow soon. Yippie!

Slicker
02-11-2006, 02:20 PM
I actually went out right quick this morning.

Nimmo WM - Nothing. A couple of Derlins was all.

Princess Anne WM - The same thing pretty much.

First Colonial Target - The same.

Is it just me or has the Carkoon wave all but disappeared? It seems that they were in stores for about 2 weeks then vanished.

UKWildcat
02-11-2006, 03:00 PM
Is it just me or has the Carkoon wave all but disappeared? It seems that they were in stores for about 2 weeks then vanished.

No kidding. I saw the Carkoon wave once at WM, when I happend to pick up all of the figures, and twice at Target. That is it. Except for Bib I haven't seen anyone from that wave in a long while.

Kidhuman
02-11-2006, 09:59 PM
Carkoon came and went with the new year.

mm74md
02-14-2006, 11:08 AM
I went to Frederick Target looking for the latest wave of Titanium ships, they had none at all. However, they had a couple fresh cases of the Geo wave again around 8:15am

UKWildcat
02-14-2006, 09:16 PM
I decided to go by Target today before work for craps and giggles and they didn't have anything. Still the lone Derlin. If I have time I'm going to run by WM tomorrow. Will let you know if they have anything.

I take it nothing new with you guys?

Kidhuman
02-14-2006, 11:43 PM
I just got back from the pack out run at WM and they had squat, Target had nothing today also. I bought the ROTS game for 15 bucks, Lego game will be bought this weekend.

Slicker
02-15-2006, 07:49 AM
Nope, nothing new here. I went out the other day but was so disappointed in my finds that I didn't even bother to post 'em.

mtriv73
02-15-2006, 10:50 AM
I went to Frederick Target looking for the latest wave of Titanium ships, they had none at all. However, they had a couple fresh cases of the Geo wave again around 8:15am

Looks like I missed them again. I went over around 3:00 and all they had left were 3-po, yoda and the geonosians. I wish Wal-mart would hurry up and restock. The one on 85 didn't even have up shelf stickers for SW figs and the one on 26 has either sold out before I've seen them or not gotten anything for 2 weeks.

mm74md
02-15-2006, 11:56 AM
Looks like I missed them again. I went over around 3:00 and all they had left were 3-po, yoda and the geonosians. I wish Wal-mart would hurry up and restock. The one on 85 didn't even have up shelf stickers for SW figs and the one on 26 has either sold out before I've seen them or not gotten anything for 2 weeks.

If you want I will pick up a Commando & Clone if I see them again. I'll just hang on to the receipt if you find them too. I'll be looking probably Thursday & Friday before work. There was a lot of traffic on 70 today so I got to work a little late :upset:

UKWildcat
02-15-2006, 12:47 PM
My WM trip didn't produce anything. They still had the lone Veers on the peg, nothing else. I did pick up the new Star Wars Saga Trivial Pursuit (2dvd). It was on clearance for $25.

mtriv73
02-15-2006, 03:34 PM
Thanks, that sounds great mm74md!

Slicker
02-15-2006, 03:38 PM
Over on the RS boards like 4 or 5 people found the Geo. wave this morning in Hampton so they're out there. I'm in no hurry so I'll probably go out this weekend and see what we have...or I'll just go out right now. Whichever suits me best.:D

UKWildcat
02-15-2006, 05:01 PM
Do you know what stores they were found at? WM, Target, etc. Since they are starting to hit this area I'll roll to WM on Fri. to see if they have anything.

Let us know if you find anything if you go out tonight Slick.

Slicker
02-15-2006, 05:17 PM
They were found at Greenbrier and Military Targets and the Princess Anne WM.

UKWildcat
02-15-2006, 11:36 PM
Okay, thanks. I'm going to check Target and WM on Friday. I prefer to buy them at WM to save some dough, but I do have a giftcard to Target that is burning a hole in my wallet.

Kidhuman
02-16-2006, 09:10 AM
CB WM - Nothing new.

CB Target - no new figures, had the new TF wave of Sith Inf. Slave1 and Anakins JSF.

Kmart - I swear a lone Mon mothma figure and three opened DV palm talkers. They havent had any new toys since before Christmas. Its a shame and waste of a store.

Aantmanntooine
02-16-2006, 10:44 AM
CB Target - Stopped by last night around 7:30pm and saw the remnants of the Geo wave. Picked up the lone C3PO (with droid head) and Yoda that were left of the wave. Not outstanding figures, which is why I imagine they were still hanging there. The good news is, they are shipping here.

Kidhuman
02-16-2006, 11:02 AM
They werent there as of 8:30 am, so somoene grabbed them up.

jonthejedi
02-16-2006, 03:59 PM
Got a pkg. today...picked up the Wizards of the Coast AT-AT Walker from Amazon for 32.99 & free shipping. This is my favorite SW vehicle, and I've had it on the backburner to get since last Nov.

Kidhuman
02-17-2006, 10:14 AM
Walked into Target today and saw pegs of new figs from a distance. They found or got in 2 more cases of the hoth wave(grrrrrrr, thought I hit the Geo wave)

CB WM - Got an Asajj Unleashed for 5 bucks. Also had the EBK down to ten bucks. Thought about picking up another but decided against it. Also had the new Jabba Attacktix which looks cool and the 5 packs of Titaniums with the Raw MEtal Falcon.

Aantmanntooine
02-17-2006, 11:01 AM
KH, I saw the same cases this morning too. They have plenty of the Yoda's Elite Troopers Unleashed Battlepacks. Looks like this was a fresh case as well.

Kidhuman
02-17-2006, 11:21 AM
Kind of sucks, because from a distance you can tell there are more figs than yesterday and it gets your hopes up and its the same old stuff.

Slicker
02-17-2006, 12:32 PM
I found the entire Geo. wave at Target today. I bought both variations of 3PO and I also bought an extra Scorch and Utapau Clone. They must've just restocked too because the pegs were literally overflowing with Geo. figures.

Slicker
02-17-2006, 12:34 PM
Went out on a run and scored majorly today. Here's the rundown:

Nimmo Pkwy. WM - Got the new Titanium 5 pack...and a snickers and peanut M&M's.

PA WM - Nothing major although they also had an abundancy of the Titanium 5 pack and also several of the Ultra Slave I's.

First Colonial Target - This was the big score. I found the entire Geo. wave plus some. I picked them all up including both 3PO variations and I also got an extra Scorch and Utapau Clone. They had several Scorch's and one Utapau Clone left. This was as of about 12:00.

UKWildcat
02-17-2006, 01:59 PM
I went on a little run myself.

WM - Nothing, still that blasted Veers.

Target - Found the entire Geo wave w/ both C3PO variants. They only had one case so I wasn't able to get more Clones but I can wait until I find them at WM. And here is the big kicker... after my Target Giftcard, all of these figures set me back a whopping $15!!! :D

I hope the Snickers and M&Ms were good!

Slicker
02-17-2006, 02:09 PM
That's awesome! So now we're both caught up (me, minus that damn Heavy Gunner *shakes fist feriously*). My Target actually put out several cases and they had about 5 Scorches and 3 Utapau Clones. I could've swore that I bought an extra Scorch but after looking again I apparently didn't. Oh, well. I was only gonna see if anyone on the boards wanted it.

BTW, the Snickers and M&M's were scrumptrulescent!!!!

Kidhuman
02-17-2006, 02:10 PM
Got me a scorch and clone?

Slicker
02-17-2006, 02:12 PM
Got me a scorch and clone?I thought I got an extra Scorch but apparently not but I do have an extra Utapau Clone with your name on it and I can run back to Target if you want a Scorch.

Kidhuman
02-17-2006, 02:15 PM
CLones extras mine.....??? please?

UKWildcat
02-17-2006, 02:16 PM
The Utapau Clone is pretty sweet. Really good paint app. I'm definitely going to want 6 or so of these.

I've been meaning to ask you... what the devil is that little "+" symbol after your name?

Looks like we may get some snow tomorrow... WOoHOo!!!

Slicker
02-17-2006, 02:17 PM
I've been meaning to ask you... what the devil is that little "+" symbol after your name?That means that you added me to your friends list. I feel so loved.:love::love::love::love:

Kidhuman
02-17-2006, 02:17 PM
If you can grab one sweet, if not dont sweat it.

UKWildcat
02-17-2006, 02:20 PM
OHHHH!!!! *blush* lol

Kidhuman
02-17-2006, 02:21 PM
I see two people found love in Va, after all its for lovers.

UKWildcat
02-17-2006, 02:22 PM
Your next KH... You're getting a + next to your name too!!! lol

Kidhuman
02-17-2006, 02:26 PM
Moving up in the world.

UKWildcat
02-17-2006, 02:29 PM
Yes sir!

You find any of the new figs yet kh?

Don't forget the Lego game.

Kidhuman
02-17-2006, 02:34 PM
I got the Lego game yesterday, will start it when I am done with
ROTS.

Havent seen jack squat lately. I went to Target today and from a distance saw restocked pegs, but they put up the damn Hoth
Wave again. Irked me beyond belief.

Slicker
02-17-2006, 03:22 PM
Hey, KH. Did you by chance see any Hoth R2's? I still need one if you can hook a brothu up.

Kidhuman
02-17-2006, 04:02 PM
Saw one this morning, didnt know you needed it. If I see one its yours.

jonthejedi
02-18-2006, 11:29 AM
Valin...I have the 3 figs. you were looking for stashed. I'll try to PM or email you. Some local collecting news: Glen Burnie TRU had all of wave 1 out(better late than never!). North Target had all of wave 2 & some of wave 3 out. Happy hunting!

valin horn
02-18-2006, 09:00 PM
big thx goes out to jonthejedi
of course my wife thinks i hit an all-time high in geeky-ness going up to the service area and using the name valin but i just don't care
i also was luck enough to find a gen. veers too
all they have now is two yodas:thumbsup:

Kidhuman
02-18-2006, 11:09 PM
Last night at WM I picked up a SW Saga Monopoly for ten bucks. Also got an ROTS Blue Royal Guard that was in the clearance section. When it rang up it came up 5.88. I explained ot the cashier that the figure was in the clearance aisle and the last known price was 2 bucks. She rang it in at 2 bucks and then gave a 2 dollar price adj on it. So it was free.

Tonight: Target and WM had nothing new, same old waves of Hoth.

UKWildcat
02-18-2006, 11:23 PM
Last night at WM I picked up a SW Saga Monopoly for ten bucks. Also got an ROTS Blue Royal Guard that was in the clearance section. When it rang up it came up 5.88. I explained ot the cashier that the figure was in the clearance aisle and the last known price was 2 bucks. She rang it in at 2 bucks and then gave a 2 dollar price adj on it. So it was free.

I've had my eye on the Saga Monopoly for a little while now. It is still priced $15 here but if it goes to $10 or below I'll definitely pick it up. I was able to get the SW Trivial Pursuit DVD for $25 last week. Nice pick up on the Guard... can't beat that price!

Kidhuman
02-18-2006, 11:38 PM
I was looking for the Trivial Pursuit game, but they dont have it. The guard is the best price ever.

Kidhuman
02-19-2006, 11:57 PM
Found remants of the Geo wave tonight at CB WM. Picked up Sun Fac, Poggle the Lesser, 3po w/ battle droid head. They also had another blue guard(ROTS) 3PO(ROTS) and Madine(OTC) on the pegs. Picked them up for 2 bucks each. They also had a Dadonna on the pegs. I had left a poggle, sun, and 3po with his own head, but when I went back for the other 3po, they were all gone.

Aantmanntooine
02-20-2006, 12:14 AM
I must have just been there in between your trips, as I picked up the Sun Fac, Poggle, and 3PO with his own head that I needed. Still missing Sora Bulq, the clone trooper, Jango, and Scorch. I picked up an opener OTC Han Solo in AT-ST gear for $2 that was hanging in front of the Dodonna.

Kidhuman
02-20-2006, 12:28 AM
Something told me it was you. I never left the store though, just went to grab food and drink for the in laws coming to visit. Glad you got them instead of some scalper employee. I need Scorch and Sora and thats it.

Aantmanntooine
02-20-2006, 12:40 AM
Thanks for leaving 'em, I appreciate it! I just swung by the store on my way home from a friends house and felt I lucked out that they were hanging there. I picked up another Early Bird for $10 the other day once you said they had been marked down, finally. That's a good price for the nephews...$30, not so much. I'm sure you saw that CBurg Target didn't have anything today. I'm guessing they'll get some cases in this week...they've been pretty steady as of late.

Kidhuman
02-20-2006, 12:43 AM
What irks me is last night was the first night in a few days that I didnt need anything from WM and they put them out. I wanted to go this morning before work but woke up late and didnt make it. Oh well, so goes life. They should get more in a few days or hopefully have some in the back, I was just wonmdering were the OTC came from.

mtriv73
02-20-2006, 09:36 AM
TRU has all their saga figs for $4.99 this week. The problem is they only have wave 1 at teh store in Frederick and I'm not exactly army building Bib Fortunas. I did pick up a Boba Fett with Boba Fett Hologram though that someone had stashed in the bin over the pegs.

Aantmanntooine
02-20-2006, 11:48 AM
CBurg Target, 11am: Nothing new, maybe tomorrow.

Yeah, the OTC at Walmart last night was odd. I didn't see any return stickers on them either.

mm74md
02-20-2006, 12:29 PM
If anyone sees the new Titanium series (Vader, AT-AT, Clone Wars Gunship, & Shuttle), could you pick me up a set? I haven't seen them at retail at all.

I'm good for the $$$

Thanks in advance!

Aantmanntooine
02-20-2006, 09:43 PM
CBurg Kmart, 8:00pm: I avoid this place like the plague...maybe stop in once a month. I go there this evening on a whim and lo-and-behold...a fresh case of the ROTS Tac Ops Trooper Wave or later, perhaps?!?!? They had a Tarkin, Gran Senator, a Wookie Heavy Gunner, and a Tac Ops Trooper. I picked up the Tac Ops trooper to open...for the low, low price of $6.99.

Kidhuman
02-20-2006, 09:45 PM
Cool. Thanks for the heads up. I need the gunner. I normally avoid it to, stopping in every three-four weeks.

UKWildcat
02-21-2006, 12:05 AM
Hey guys, I'm going to hit up WM on Wed.

KH - If they have Scorch you want me to pick him up for you?

Slick - You still need that R2 if they have him?

Just let me know if there is anything you all want me to keep a look out for.

Slicker
02-21-2006, 01:09 AM
Yeah, I'm still in need of an R2. If you can get your paws on one that'd be awesome. It seems that anymore you have to get the figures on the first day they hit stores or else you'll never find them.

ndjedi
02-21-2006, 01:41 AM
Nope, nothing new to report here.

When I went to WM yesterday they didn't have any of the Saga figs. What's even stranger is that they didn't even have the pegs for them anymore. The SW stuff was still there, but the pegs for the basic figs weren't. They were replaced with some stupid anime cards or something that was totally unrelated to anything in the section. Beats the crap out of me. Maybe they will have it straightened out next time I go there.

The only reason I am venturing into Target is to look for the cheap Star Cases that I still can not find. Oh well...

Try checking your local Goodwill store or even the Salvation Army Store in your town. Target here donates all their discounted items such as toys and Star Wars toys to both Goodwill and Salvation Army. I've found Target's ROTS Star Cases for 3.50 each at Goodwill just today. Happy Hunting!

Kidhuman
02-21-2006, 09:06 AM
Thanks for the heads up on the Goodwill.

UK - Yes, Scorch is a must have for me, also Sora Bulq if you find it.

Slick - Nabbed the Wookie Gunner for you.

UKWildcat
02-21-2006, 09:59 AM
Yea, thanks for the heads up on the Goodwill.

Slick - Nabbed the Wookie Gunner for you.

He is going to be so happy.

If I see Scorch and Bulq their yours.

And R2 for you Slick.

Aantmanntooine
02-21-2006, 10:10 AM
Cburg Target, 9:00am: Nothing new. Still a bunch of latest wave Battelpacks (Yoda Elite et al).

Kidhuman
02-21-2006, 08:47 PM
Well, I scored Slick the R2 and gunner today, so he is set on those.

Kidhuman
02-21-2006, 08:48 PM
Went a hunting today:

Roanoke TRU, Kmart, WM, Target and Salem Target: all had nothing except the same pegwarmers.

CB Target WM, Kmart: nothing new.

UKWildcat
02-22-2006, 01:02 AM
Okay... thanks for letting me know kh.

I'm still going to WM tomorrow and possibly Target, if I find a Scorch and Bulq, they're yours.

Alright. I gotta get off this thing... Goodnight...

UKWildcat
02-22-2006, 11:57 AM
WM didn't have jack. There was a C3P0, but that was it. Guess I just missed them. It sucks because the stores in this area only put out one case at a time. I'll still keep an eye out for a kh.

mtriv73
02-22-2006, 01:48 PM
I was told the Frederick TRU has the mega-packs with the tactical-ops trooper. They had at least 3 but I decided to pass on them.

Aantmanntooine
02-23-2006, 12:28 PM
CBurg Target and Walmart, 10:00am: Nothing new.

Kidhuman
02-23-2006, 12:34 PM
Add Radofrd to that list. I need Scorch and Sora and they are proving to be a pain in the a55

UKWildcat
02-23-2006, 08:50 PM
Hey... do any of you guys's Targets still have the ROTS cases? If so, and they are $2.50, can you pick me up a couple? I've given up on the Target here. They used to have a bunch but they pulled them months ago when they were $5. I have not seen them since. Unfortunately there is not a Goodwill store in my town so I am unable to check there. Any help would be appreciated.

kh - I'm going to roll by Target tomorrow morning to check and see if their price has dropped on the figs. If they have Scorch and Bulq I'll pick them up for you unless you tell me otherwise.

Kidhuman
02-23-2006, 08:59 PM
As of right now, still need them UK.

Slicker
02-24-2006, 04:23 AM
I haven't seen the cases in quite some time. I doubt they sold them all so they may have taken them into the back for some odd reason. I'll definitely keep an eye out for ya though.

Aantmanntooine
02-24-2006, 11:17 AM
CBurg Target, 10:00am: Nothing...again.

UKWildcat
02-24-2006, 10:01 PM
I'll definitely keep an eye out for ya though.

Thanks ol buddy ol pal ol friend.

Well I went to Target today, the figures were marked down to a whopping $6.94. Yup, 5 cents, they were not the $6.99 when I purchased the Geo wave there last week. I didn't bother scanning them, but if I go back tomorrow, I will. Btw, all they had were 3 Derlins.

Still no luck with the Scorch or Bulq kh.

Kidhuman
02-24-2006, 11:37 PM
CB WM - nothing new thats being put out, checked the pallets for tonight already.

Kidhuman
02-24-2006, 11:45 PM
I got a Scorch via BobbyFett, so you dont need to hunt him for me. I appreciate it. I still need Sora though.

UKWildcat
02-25-2006, 02:13 AM
I got a Scorch via BobbyFett, so you dont need to hunt him for me. I appreciate it. I still need Sora though.

Sweet man! If I see Bulq, he's yours.

Like I've mentioned in previous posts; the stores here usually get one case in at a time and that is it (to start with). So when they are first released, either I find them all, or I end up hunting. So far with the new Saga wave, I've found all the figs from the first three waves in three swoops. Obviously that is good for me, but sucks for any other collectors or children in the area. This also makes it hard to find other figs until the waves progress. It just stinks because when Target or WM gets the lone case of figs a week and they will be gone within two days. Then I'll have to wait and wait until they get more in. Hopefully this will change soon so I can start building a decent Utapau clone army (thankfully this one is going to be released a lot with further waves) but it sucks when I try to help other people out. In this area as the line and waves progress they will start to get more cases in so it makes finding figs a lot easier.

I am going to do my best to help you guys out so let me know what you are looking for and I will definitely keep an eye out for ya.

mtriv73
02-25-2006, 03:46 PM
WM on 26 in Frederick finally restocked today. They put out 3 cases of the Hoth wave. It was funny though, because the cases were either heavy on veers, at-at driver, and snow troopers or someone cleaned out most of the rebel troopers before I got there this morning (neither sounds likely to me, but the pegs were almost nothing but imps.) At any rate, I finally found a vader and picked up another at-at driver to pilot the new at-at I'm getting this year.

Aantmanntooine
02-26-2006, 11:54 AM
Radford Walmart: Shootout. Check local news listings.

CBurg Target, 11:30am: New Galactic Heroes wave. New Titanium Diecast wave it seemed to me. I don't collect these, but I hadn't seen these vehicles before. They had one "Limited" labeled one which was the Rebublic Gunship with Clone Wars Vol II paint scheme on it. Others included Naboo Royal Starship, Wookie Flyer, Millenium Falcon, AT-AT, Vaders TIE, Anakins fighter (green).

Kidhuman
02-26-2006, 07:37 PM
Yeah, I grabbed the battle damaged falcon and wookie flyer this morning at Target around 9:30am.

About the shoot out - I knew both parties involved in it, the shooter and the victim. Donna(the victim) leaves behind a daughter and granddaughter that I know of. Rodney(the shooter) was a good friend of mine. We worked together at Home Depot for awhile and he remained in touch up until last summer. He had his share of issues, but never thought anything like this would happen. Its sad finding out these things. I hope and pray for Donna's family. Rodney will most likely get the death penalty.

Aantmanntooine
02-27-2006, 11:08 AM
Cburg Target and Walmart, 10:30am: Nothing new. Folks around hear cleared out the Diecast Titanium and new GH wave at Target since yesterday.

Major Karr
02-27-2006, 01:06 PM
Haven't posted in a while...haven't seen much. Did find the Geo wave this morning at the Falls Church Target, along with new Titaniums. The Bailey's Crossroads TRU had the new Titanium Ultra - Snowspeeder and Slave I and Tri-Droid (is that new?) Also had Hoth wave. The Target there had remnants of Geo.
What is in the new wave of GH by the way?

jonthejedi
02-27-2006, 04:21 PM
South Glen Burnie Target had the new Titaniums(all there except "Ltd" cartoon gunship) and remnants of new GH(Palpy & red shocktrooper). South Glen Burnie WalMart had new Attacktix Jabba "shooter". Dots about it!

Kidhuman
02-27-2006, 09:19 PM
I picked up the last Emperor and Shocktrooper at Target today in CB. No where else has anything. I just need Sora now after a trade.

Aantmanntooine
02-28-2006, 12:25 AM
The new wave of GH has:

EPI Obi-Wan and Darth Maul
Emperor and Shock Trooper
Red Battle Droid and Green EPII Clone Trooper

UKWildcat
02-28-2006, 11:22 PM
Went by Target and WM today.

Target had more remnants of the Geo. wave, but nothing good. Just C3PO, Yoda and Jango. No Bulq. You still looking for that one KH? Target's figs were still priced at $6.94.

Walmart had absolutely nothing. Their Early Bird kits were still priced at $19.00 too.

Anything new with you guys?

Kidhuman
03-01-2006, 12:40 AM
Nothing new here, just some Titaniums and GH figs. Still hunting Bulq

UKWildcat
03-01-2006, 11:04 AM
Cool. Okay, I'm probably going to Target and WM on either Thursday or Fri. so I'll look for Bulq. If you happen to find him before then, please let me know.

Aantmanntooine
03-01-2006, 11:54 AM
Cburg Target, 10:00am: No new figs, but they put out the newest wave of Titanium Diecast that includes the Limited Silver Slave I. Others include the Sith Infiltrator, Trade Federation Tank, etc.

jonthejedi
03-01-2006, 04:38 PM
Columbia Target had new GH & Titaniums: At-AT, Republic CW gunship, Vader's Tie, etc...none of the new new ones mentioned below.

Aantmanntooine
03-01-2006, 11:02 PM
KH,
Cburg Kmart had a case of the Carkoon wave sitting on the "to be put out within the next month" rolling shelf this evening. It had 3 Boba Fett (flames in back), 1 Barada, 1 Chewy, 3 Han Carbonite, 2 Bib, and 2 Bousshe Leia, in case you or any of the folks you hook up have a need for any of these (read: extra Boba Fetts).

Kidhuman
03-01-2006, 11:35 PM
I found the Titanium Fett and Vader tonight. 14.88 each, worth every penny.

Kidhuman
03-01-2006, 11:39 PM
CB WM - Titanium series figures. OMG these are great. 1 case, I took 1 Fett and 1 Vader. Go get these.

I am straight on the Carkoon wave. Why put out next month when today is 3/1. SO 4/1 they will be 4 months behind. Geez.....

jonthejedi
03-02-2006, 05:36 AM
Great scores on the Titanium figures, KH. They sound awesome. Hasbro was pretty right on with the March street date.

UKWildcat
03-02-2006, 09:37 AM
Sweet. I'm going by Target and WM tomorrow since I forgot I have to work all day today. I'll look for Bulq for ya.

Is Slicker still breathing?

Kidhuman
03-02-2006, 09:48 AM
As far as I know. Havent seen CaptainSolo1138 either(his brother) so I hope all is good there.

Kidhuman
03-02-2006, 09:54 AM
In all my excitement of finding the Titanium figures, I forgot to mention I also found the UGH Titanium Slave1 and the Sith Infiltrator and Royal Starship at CB Target yesterday.

Aantmanntooine
03-02-2006, 11:07 AM
Thanks for leaving a set at Cburg Walmart, KH. These dudes are awesome! These are the only Titanium things I own, but great looking, big, and hefty. I'm not sure I'm going to chase down the "special patina" versions, I like the real painted much better than the pics I've seen of the others. These things packages are huge (think slightly bigger than transformers), how many were in a case?

Kidhuman
03-02-2006, 11:09 AM
4 per case. 2 sets, so I took one and hoped you would get the other. I was pleasently suprised at them myself and alot better than the pics of them.

mtriv73
03-02-2006, 03:10 PM
TRU in Frederick has 2 each of the new Titanium ultra Slave-1 and snowspeeder. I was thinking about getting the snowspeeder until I saw it in person. They could have done a LOT better with the details. The rear gun looks horrible and ruins the whole piece, and the paint job is nothing special.

Slicker
03-02-2006, 05:40 PM
I'm still here. Just haven't been out in some time since I'm caught up. Seeing as the new Titaniums are hitting I'll probably go out tomorrow.

As for Adam (Cappy1138) his wife and him are having troubles. Those that know what his wife is will know. He's back and forth to the hospital for a week or so now.

UKWildcat
03-02-2006, 10:31 PM
I'm still here. Just haven't been out in some time since I'm caught up. Seeing as the new Titaniums are hitting I'll probably go out tomorrow.

Cool... I was getting worried. Let us know what you find.

As for Adam (Cappy1138) his wife and him are having troubles. Those that know what his wife is will know. He's back and forth to the hospital for a week or so now.

No, I am unaware. I hope all is well.

Kidhuman
03-02-2006, 11:06 PM
Slicky, give Adam and his wife my best. Go find me a Sora now, either one of you guys.

mtriv73
03-03-2006, 11:59 AM
I finally found Scorch, the clone trooper, and sora bulq at the WM on 85. The WM on 26 had restocked too, but everything but a couple bugs and a couple of Yodas were gone. Target had nothing as of about 10:30 AM. The silver chase titanimum figures don't seem to be that hard to find. There were 2 at the WM on 26. I just hope the UGH figures are that easy, but I'm not counting on it.

jonthejedi
03-03-2006, 04:13 PM
It was a Titanium kind of day...

South Glen Burnie WalMart: remnants of Geonosis basic figs; nothing left but the bugs & Yoda.
Laurel WalMart: same as above on Geo. wave; but I did score new Titaniums:
Sith Infiltrator, Obi's damaged fighter, Trade Fed. tank & Galactic Hunt silver Slave 1.
Ellicott City WalMart: No Scorch or Clone#26(boy, I can't wait to see how much fun it's going to be to find Cody!!!) BUT>>>I did score the Titanium Vader & Boba Fett(freekin sweet, KH!) and an old Ultra Republic gunship I was searching for. The other Titanium set was gone.
North Glen Burnie WalMart: Geo wave was there w/Sora Bulq...Scorch & Clone#26...well, you know the rest. They did have 1 set of Titanium Vader & Fett around 3 PM, but another collector was eyeing them when I left. Had all new Titanium vehicles including two GH silver Slave 1's.
Happy hunting!

UKWildcat
03-03-2006, 09:26 PM
I don't mean to be nosey, but I'm curious as to what is going on with Adam and his wife? You don't have to tell me and I know it's really none of my business but I'm kinda worried. Either way, please send them my best.

I did go by WM and Target to no avail (sorry kh, no Bulq). Target had a Derlin, and that was it. WM had no figs whatsoever. Both stores had freshly stocked titaniums. Both WM and Target had two of the Slave I GHunts. I don't collect these at all but I did stash a couple of them away incase you guys needed/wanted them. If you don't need them let me know so I can put them back on the pegs for somebody else (what can I say... I'm a good guy). :D

I forgot to mention that WM had its Early Bird down to $15. Still not low enough for me to get one. They also had their 500th Darth Vaders at $5.

Kidhuman
03-04-2006, 12:36 AM
I am good on the Titaniums. They hit here real good at Target. Thanks for looking for Bulq, think I might resort to ebay for him.

UKWildcat
03-04-2006, 01:03 AM
Thanks for looking for Bulq, think I might resort to ebay for him.

I wouldn't do that quite yet, unless you can get him for under $8 shipped, which I don't think will happen. I'm still going to keep an eye out for ya kh until you tell me otherwise and like I said, it might be a tad early to resort to eBay.

Kidhuman
03-04-2006, 01:13 AM
I meant in the long run, not right now.

UKWildcat
03-04-2006, 01:19 AM
Yea, how is he shipping btw? Not often I suppose? I guess I could go take a look at your case assortments.

jonthejedi
03-04-2006, 06:54 AM
Shoot, KH, I didn't know you needed Sora...I saw one yesterday at a Glen Burnie WalMart. I'm going back there today to do the wife's shopping...I'll check again.

jonthejedi
03-04-2006, 01:10 PM
Glen Burnie TRU got in a case of Titanium figures...a scalper bought 1 set. I stashed the others behind the mid-size vehicles on bottom shelf. The WalMart off Hanover St. & Rte. 2 outside downtown Baltimore had two Titanium Bobas & Ultra snowspeeder(not crazy 'bout the paint job).

Kidhuman
03-04-2006, 04:21 PM
Found diddly today at Target Wm and Kmart in CB. Kmart put out the Carkoon weave and sold all the Fetts, the otehr 9 figures are still there.

Darth Instigator
03-04-2006, 11:24 PM
I took my kids to Target today to find hopefully one of their favorites, scorch and it is so annoying to go in and find the pegs empty, I can't even buy them for the kids cause these "collectors" take them all, sorry for the rant but nothing in Targets in Suffolk county.

Kidhuman
03-04-2006, 11:42 PM
Mike, as a long time Queens boy(born and raised there for 28 years) I feel your pain. The only time you will find anything in Target, TRU or WM is at opening. Other than that, you can pretty much forget it. I was lucky when I lived there working in Caldor(so I raided the back room). Also stopped at many many a store out there and found what I needed when I was on the way to work. The only thing I miss about NYC was the multitude of stores to hit in one day.

Aantmanntooine
03-05-2006, 01:27 AM
Radford Walmart, 8:00pm: Nothing much. An AT-AT driver, Snowtrooper, and pegwarmers from the Hoth Wave. Silver Slave I Diecast. They still had a Slave I Ultra Diecast. I did pick up a 500th Vader on clearance for $9.00. They still had 3-4 left at that price. I did find a lone Yoda over in the trashed clearance aisle, indicating the Geo wave had been there.

jonthejedi
03-05-2006, 06:29 AM
KH...do you still need Sora Bulq? I may have one stashed at TRU in GB for you if it wasn't found. I didn't know if you wanted to pay shipping on 1 fig. Let me know.

Kidhuman
03-05-2006, 09:03 AM
I still need one.I will pay for it.

Kidhuman
03-05-2006, 01:09 PM
CB Target - Nothing new.

CB WM - same old stuff.

Radford WM - Not alot of new stuff, just an epmty case of new figures and a Yoda next to it. They did have 3 cases of E3 figures though, 2 empty, one filled with the Zett, Antillies and U. Warrior. They were 1 dollar each. My kid got those three and I took the other U. Warrior. Also grabbed an extra UGH Slave 1 if anyone needs it.

Darth Instigator
03-05-2006, 02:41 PM
Mike, as a long time Queens boy(born and raised there for 28 years) I feel your pain. The only time you will find anything in Target, TRU or WM is at opening. Other than that, you can pretty much forget it. I was lucky when I lived there working in Caldor(so I raided the back room). Also stopped at many many a store out there and found what I needed when I was on the way to work. The only thing I miss about NYC was the multitude of stores to hit in one day.
yea I hear you but I am not getting up at the crack of dawn to go to these stores so my kids have a toy to play with, and then scouring Long Island is not worth it either, it just sucks, you know?

jonthejedi
03-05-2006, 03:36 PM
Sorry KH...I just got back from TRU, and Sora was uncovered or cleaned out by emps. I haven't given up!

Kidhuman
03-05-2006, 05:38 PM
yea I hear you but I am not getting up at the crack of dawn to go to these stores so my kids have a toy to play with, and then scouring Long Island is not worth it either, it just sucks, you know?

Yeah, I know how bad it sucks. Unless it was a major release like for a movie, it wasnt worth scouring and wasting gas.

Sorry KH...I just got back from TRU, and Sora was uncovered or cleaned out by emps. I haven't given up!

Its all good. If ya find one let me know. Also LMK if you need anything. I have an extra Silver UGH Slave 1 if you need it.

Aantmanntooine
03-05-2006, 07:06 PM
Pearisburg Walmart: I got bored this evening and took a drive up North...only to find what I expected...nothing. They had two Geo Yodas on the pegs, tons of Unleashed Battle Packs, just about every flavor of Titanium Ultra (nothing new in the reg size), and one Titanium Boba Fett. I'm still missing Scorch and an Utapau Trooper from this wave. The one Sora I found was Friday morning at Walmart, and has a slight ding in it...which explains why I found it. I don't know whose cleaning places out around here, because KH and I aren't finding diddly!

Kidhuman
03-05-2006, 07:09 PM
I saw an old couple at Target the other day buying about 4 Titaniums, GH figs and the Transformers. They had a list of what they needed and asked me if I saw them. It had scorch, U. CLone Sora and Jango on it. I old them the truth, I havent found any of them at retail.

Aantmanntooine
03-06-2006, 10:12 AM
Cburg Target, 10:00am: Nothing new...as usual. ***sigh***

Walmart Last Night, 10:30pm: Swung by on my way home. They were putting out pallets of toys, but none came out while I was there with action figures on them.

Kidhuman
03-07-2006, 09:08 AM
Went out this morning to the CB triangle of stores, all had nada

UKWildcat
03-07-2006, 12:34 PM
Went to Target and WM today.

Target - Absolutely nothing.

WM - Had a bunch of Poggles and Yodas, atleast 6 of each.

Kidhuman
03-07-2006, 02:25 PM
Found my Soar Bulq today. Thanks fellas

Kidhuman
03-07-2006, 02:31 PM
On the way back from a friends house, I stopped in at WM in CB. They packed out 2 cases of Geo wave. I got my Sora finally.

For Aantmanntooine: I has in my possesion 1 jango, 1 scorch, 1 U. clone, 1 sora as well for you. LMK when and where you want to meet up and make the transaction. The store was to crowded to stash stuff and I wasnt leaving them there for others to grab.

UKWildcat
03-07-2006, 04:12 PM
Awesome!!! Good to hear you finally found Bulq kh.

Kidhuman
03-07-2006, 04:52 PM
I found em all today. Picked up some extras for another collector as well. Was like 2-3 cases of it.

Aantmanntooine
03-07-2006, 11:04 PM
Thanks, KH, for hooking me up today! It was good talking with you, and I really appreciate you picking of the figs for me. I look forward to returning the favor down the road!

Kidhuman
03-07-2006, 11:58 PM
Was my plaesure, always enjoy hooking up a fellow collector. KH really stands for Kaptain Hook-up.

jonthejedi
03-08-2006, 05:17 AM
Kaptain Hookup...I like that! KH, I'm glad you finally scored Sora. I don't even want to fathom how hard Cody's going to be to nab in the weeks to come. The last two waves hit Glen Burnie on or near the weekend...so we'll see.

Kidhuman
03-08-2006, 08:23 AM
The WM here is screwed for Cody. We have 22 Hoth pegwarmers, 1 full peg of each: Yoda, 3PO, Sun Fac, Poggle and a few stargglers on the other pegs.

mtriv73
03-08-2006, 10:29 AM
You should move up here. Nothing sticks around long enough to become a pegwarmer. The only exception are the 10 Bib fortunas that TRU has had for the last 3 weeks. Every time I see a new case of wave 1 put out I cringe and figure it will be there forever, but then it's mostly gone the next day.

I finally broke down and bought the ultimate titanium ARC-170. That ship is too good to pass up. I just wish I'd bought the republic gunship when it was out.

Kidhuman
03-08-2006, 10:55 AM
Bad news fellas, WM raised prices here to 6.63 per figure. Ouch.

jonthejedi
03-08-2006, 04:11 PM
I saw that price jump today, too. Man, does that sting. mtriv73...don't give up on finding old Ultra gunships & X-wings. I was late getting into Titaniums, but I found two Ultra Republic gunships(1 was broken, 1 I bought) at WalMarts within the last week. I still need the X-wing. I didn't buy them before X-mas cause the Glen Burnie WalMarts were flooded with them, and then they were simply gone.

mtriv73
03-08-2006, 08:12 PM
I saw that price jump today, too. Man, does that sting. mtriv73...don't give up on finding old Ultra gunships & X-wings. I was late getting into Titaniums, but I found two Ultra Republic gunships(1 was broken, 1 I bought) at WalMarts within the last week. I still need the X-wing. I didn't buy them before X-mas cause the Glen Burnie WalMarts were flooded with them, and then they were simply gone.

S.O. a B! They did raise their prices! Looks like it's Target for me. I'll just have to beat Sean and MM74 to the goods :bandit: (yeah like that's going to happen.) :cry:

I haven't given up on the Gunship, but I haven't seen one in 3 months in the stores. I don't think they're shipping anymore but you never know when something can show up on the shelves that was stuck in the back of a warehouse somewhere. I'm bidding on one on e-bay now just in case. I picked up the exclusive titanium gunship, the At-at, and Anankins Jedi Starfighter at wal-mart this evening after work. A good friend called me and said they were there so I had him stash them for me until I could get there.

Aantmanntooine
03-09-2006, 11:06 AM
Cburg Target, 10:00am: Nothing but the same 6 pegwarmers. I'm disturbed by them not putting anything out for such a long time. I'd much rather see them put out a case or two every so often rather than dumping a bunch of cases that result in bulk quantities of pegwarmers.

jonthejedi
03-10-2006, 05:05 AM
Ellicott City WalMart had a case of Titanium Vader & Fett(reg. version) back in stock. I picked up a MM Titanium Swamp Speeder to add to my budding collection. EC TRU had Titanium Slave 1 & alot of the last two wave of MM including Death Star, Falcon, Vader's Tie, etc. Glen Burnie TRU had Hoth wave(all bent up) & remnants of Geo wave...as usual, no Scorch or #26, but they did have Sora.

Aantmanntooine
03-10-2006, 10:44 AM
Cburg Target, 10:15am: Nothing new, of course. They are fairly flush with titanium like jonthejedi listed above.

mm74md
03-10-2006, 10:51 AM
I haven't given up on the Gunship, but I haven't seen one in 3 months in the stores. I don't think they're shipping anymore but you never know when something can show up on the shelves that was stuck in the back of a warehouse somewhere. I'm bidding on one on e-bay now just in case.

Just an FYI, the Gunship comes & goes at the Hagerstown Mall KB Toys. That's where I got mine. If I ever see one, I'll get it for you.

mtriv73
03-10-2006, 11:15 AM
Just an FYI, the Gunship comes & goes at the Hagerstown Mall KB Toys. That's where I got mine. If I ever see one, I'll get it for you.

I picked on up last night on e-bay for $20. Thanks anyway though.

Does anyone have an extra Bly #56 with the brown stripes (instead of the solid yellow) that they would like to trade?

Kidhuman
03-10-2006, 12:18 PM
I got an extra Bly, yellow version, sorry.

UKWildcat
03-12-2006, 04:47 PM
Went to Newport News today and stopped by a couple of places.

Target - One lone Derlin. Yup, seems like thats all I have seen at any Target the past month; a single Derlin on the pegs and nothing else.

TRU - A bunch of figs from the first couple of waves. Nothing from the Geo. wave. The just had tons of Bib Fortunas, Han Solos and Leias. The also had a bunch of Derlins and Veers as well.

Waiting for the Coruscant wave...:zzz:

Slicker
03-12-2006, 04:49 PM
You know what? I'd almost forgotten about this thread since I haven't been out hunting in some time. It's been some time since I went to a store specifically for figures but I'm gonna have to start looking since the Coruscant wave has showed up on the west coast.

Aantmanntooine
03-13-2006, 10:59 AM
Weekend Summary for the Christiansburg, VA Area: Nothing...shocker.

Kidhuman
03-13-2006, 11:49 AM
Actually, I just got back from CB WM and they had the titanium figures in the overhead. They also got rid of all the clearance items down to nothing. Sold out of the EBK's, but I grabbed a Grievous Hover Disc for 1 dollar for the kids.

jonthejedi
03-13-2006, 02:51 PM
Columbia Greatland Target had Titanium Vader & Fett back in stock(reg. version).

UKWildcat
03-14-2006, 12:13 AM
You know what? I'd almost forgotten about this thread since I haven't been out hunting in some time.

:whip:

It's been some time since I went to a store specifically for figures but I'm gonna have to start looking since the Coruscant wave has showed up on the west coast.

Yea, it seems like its been ages since the last time I went to to a place specifically for figures. If I do happen to go by Target or WM I'll always look at their figs. Basically to see what they have, if anything, and I would still like to pick up a few more Utapau Clones. Of course I have had absolutely no luck the past couple weeks or so.

I'm going to try and go on a run Thursday or Friday to look for the Cor. wave. I'm also going to check WM and see if their Early Bird kit has dropped below $15. I'm also keeping my eye on the 500th Vader. They were at $5 but if they make it down to $2 or $3 I'll pick one up to open.

Kidhuman
03-15-2006, 12:54 AM
CB Target and WM had nada today. WM is doing inventory tomorrow, so no new pack outs for a couple of days.

Aantmanntooine
03-15-2006, 01:32 AM
CB Kmart didn't have anything either today.

One item folks may be interested in...the deadline for sending in your Early Bird Certificates is 31 March. I forgot to mention I was able to pick up a kit for $5 on Friday at the CB Walmart (last one, it was at the front of the store by the hover disks and had been previously marked down to $19 and $10). If your stores have had a bunch on clearance, keep a close eye out for a mad price cut in the coming week or two...before they become worthless. Radford Walmart had about a dozen of them last week still marked at $19. $5 isn't bad for 4 new Stormtrooper hostages or BB-gun targets.

jonthejedi
03-15-2006, 05:23 AM
North Glen Burnie WalMart had "Vintage" finish Vader & Fett Titaniums in stock.

Slicker
03-15-2006, 11:07 AM
I went on a run today and came away with only the Vader Titanium figure.

Here's the stores I went to: PA Wally, PA Target, Lynnhaven Wally, Nimmo Wally, and First Colonial Target. The day wasn't a total loss as I got the Vader and I got to see several whale tails at both Targets. God bless Target and it's hot female employees that wear lovely thongs.:love:

UKWildcat
03-16-2006, 01:11 AM
... and I got to see several whale tails at both Targets. God bless Target and it's hot female employees that wear lovely thongs.

A:lipsrsealWlolE:lipsrsealSlolO:lipsrsealMlolE

That just made my night. I can now goto sleep... Thanks Slick!

Slicker
03-16-2006, 03:22 AM
A:lipsrsealWlolE:lipsrsealSlolO:lipsrsealMlolE

That just made my night. I can now goto sleep... Thanks Slick!And UK was tucked all snug in his bed as visions of hot Target employees with whale tails danced in his head...

Aantmanntooine
03-16-2006, 10:46 AM
CB Target, 10:15am: No new Star Wars put out, but I know they updated some of there toys since there was a case of the Legendary Riders Marvel Legends. I'm keeping a eye on Target because I have seen a few reports from the west coast that this is the place that the Coruscant wave is starting to show up.

Kidhuman
03-16-2006, 03:28 PM
I alsed them top scan the label at target andf none in the back. Also WM is finishing inventory today, so hopefull yhtey will pack out tonight. I ventured to Kmart and they had 2 bibs, han, boushh and Mon Mothma.

Was someone here looking for the ARC 6" Titanium? Kmart here has one. LMK.

jonthejedi
03-16-2006, 04:20 PM
Glen Burnie TRU had several cases of Titanium Vader/Fetts out(both versions), as well as Titanium Ultra Snowspeeder & Slave 1.

UKWildcat
03-16-2006, 06:36 PM
lol

I went on a run today looking for the Cor. wave but came out empty handed. Target had absolutely nothing. Someone finally bought the Derlin. WM had two Poggles but that was it. I didn't see any of the Early Bird kits and the 500th Vader was still $5. All in all my run today was a complete waste.

mtriv73
03-16-2006, 08:07 PM
I found the coruscant wave at target this morning and picked up 2 cody's and 2 utapaun clone troopers. Unfortunately, the next thing I knew the alarm went off and I woke up. Oh well, it was a very nice dream. Not as nice as the ones I used to have when I was in High school but nice none the less.

There are about 10 figures on the pegs in the Frederick area. 6 are Bib Fortunas and the rest are Derlins and Reikans that were put out this week.

mtriv73
03-17-2006, 02:50 PM
I really did find a mega buy 2 pack today at TRU with the Tactical ops trooper and Plo Kloon. I was looking for a Plo Kloon anyway to fly his starfighter so I picked it up. They still have another with Padme and the T.O. Trooper. Now I just wish they'd release a 2 pack with the shock trooper.

Kidhuman
03-17-2006, 03:11 PM
I went all over Valley View in Roanoke today and all over CB and found poo-doo. Even Salem WM had poo doo. The only 2 packs at TRU in Roanoke were Tarkin and Padme, Shaak-Ti and Aylla, all those mixed up among 7 packs. Grrrrrrrrr

mtriv73
03-18-2006, 10:18 AM
Scored the Coruscant wave at Target in Frederick today. No chase figures shipped with them though.

Battle Droid
03-18-2006, 12:48 PM
You sure you weren't dreaming again? :razz:

jonthejedi
03-18-2006, 05:13 PM
I called or checked 4-6 Targets...NUTHIN! Maybe tomorrow.

mtriv73
03-18-2006, 05:43 PM
You sure you weren't dreaming again? :razz:

Absolutely positive. Cody is the best figure so far this year. I just wish I had a second one so I could open him. I hate to say this but even Lushos Dofine looks good. The only one I could have done without is Ki Adi Mundi hologram.

Oh by the way, these are shipping as wave 3 revision 5 or 6 (I forget what was on the case.) So if you call looking for wave 4 you're probably going to be disappointed.

jonthejedi
03-19-2006, 10:33 AM
There's nothing like a Sunday score! After several disappointments yesterday, and more today(including Columbia Target who claims they put out the Coruscant wave last night & were gone in minutes)...Bowie Target came thru with wave 4 this am. I got all 8(Cody rules), and it was a revision case as stated earlier cause they had alot of Hoth mixed in, as well as some AOTC. I left two Utapau clones#26 as well as some Vader, R2 & other hard-to-finds from last two waves(Scorch, too!). The real shocker, though, were the WalMart-only Titaniums next door in the section. I picked up swamp speeder, Naboo starfighter, landspeeder & Arc-170.

UKWildcat
03-19-2006, 02:03 PM
Went to WM today. They had nothing as usual. One Poggle and that was it. I did find their Early Bird kits again, still priced at $15 though. Hopefully the Cor. wave will start showing up soon. Do you guys know or heard of the Cor. wave hitting the Hampton Roads area yet?

Slicker
03-19-2006, 06:38 PM
Went to WM today. They had nothing as usual. One Poggle and that was it. I did find their Early Bird kits again, still priced at $15 though. Hopefully the Cor. wave will start showing up soon. Do you guys know or heard of the Cor. wave hitting the Hampton Roads area yet?There have been no reports of it hitting in Hampton Roads yet. The guys over at RS that shop in this area haven't found them yet and they religiously go out and search so if it had hit they would have found them by now.

Kidhuman
03-19-2006, 09:07 PM
Aint poo doo on this side either, just NoVa and MD.

Aantmanntooine
03-19-2006, 10:17 PM
CBurg Target, 7:00pm: I'm not sure if it was the Coruscant wave, old cases, or a new revision case, but Target put out some new figs and diecast today. There were remnants of the Carkoon wave (Han, Chewy, Boba) and Geo wave (Jango, Yoda, Scorch and U-Trooper). I was able to pick up two each of Scorch and Utapau Clone, all 4 a little banged up, which I am glad for since one set was for my nephews to open and the other was for me to open and display. KH hooked me up last week with a nice set. This ends a long dry spell at Target, hopefully they will keep the pegs fresher from here on out....right, and then I woke up, as well.

They had one set of Titanium Boba and Vader, and the new wave of diecast titanium vehicles were there, too (swap speeder, etc.).

Kidhuman
03-19-2006, 11:22 PM
It figures, the one day I dont hit Target in the morning and they have stuff. I was out towards Bluefield today and nothing in Giles or Princeton or Bluefield

jonthejedi
03-20-2006, 05:53 AM
It seems to be the pattern of late...VA gets them first, then Frederick, and we're a day or two behind that between Annapolis & Baltimore. Wave 3 hit at Laurel a day or two before Glen Burnie. I suspect that was the revision wave, because there were only 1 of each of wave 4, and the others A. spoke of were the same ones I saw. I'm sunk unless they hit around the weekend, since I start work at 7am.

Aantmanntooine
03-20-2006, 10:43 AM
I went back to the Christiansburg Target this morning in hopes they may have had more than one case, but no luck...still a Han, Chewy, Yoda x2, Sora, Jango, and some Derlins sitting on the pegs.

What I DID see, however, was the new AT-ST Endor minatures pack for $19.99. I picked up one to display, a bit pricey, but it looks pretty well detailed and comes with a mini Scout Trooper and two Stormtroopers. There was only two on the shelf, and one remaining when I left at 10:30am.
-A

Aantmanntooine
03-21-2006, 11:17 PM
Cburg Kmart, 7:00pm: Nothing new, of course, but they did have two Titanium Ultra ARC-170's laying around.

Kidhuman
03-21-2006, 11:18 PM
Target had the titaniums wave 3 from last year in. I grabbed the ARC-170.

seanmcfripp
03-22-2006, 09:18 AM
Scored the Coruscant wave at Target in Frederick today. No chase figures shipped with them though.

Noooooo! My Target never puts stuff out on Saturday, nevah!!! I don't what to say. I mean, I've been beaten...beaten on my turf at my Target! I've lost my touch.

Seriously though, I'm starting to get a bit frustrated with being able to find stuff. Frederick Target stocked the Geonosis wave twice as far as I can tell over the last few weeks, and I missed most of the good stuff due to someone getting there first. Now I've totally missed the first hit of the Coruscan wave. My stalking patterns haven't changed, so I guess everyone else is stepping it up a bit.

mtriv73 and mm74md, one of you must die.

Kidhuman
03-22-2006, 10:26 AM
Sean, they are sending revision waves, its a combo of all 4 waves in one. Full cases havent hit yet, hence no chase figs.

CB Target and WM - Nothing new to report. Did get the TIE I stashed yesterday at Target though

mtriv73
03-22-2006, 12:48 PM
mtriv73 and mm74md, one of you must die.

I vote for MM74MD (no offense MM I just cant die until I get my r5-d4's)

Another collector friend of mine actually talked to one of the Target managers asking about the lack of figs on the pegs and he said there were 2 people that were in there every morning during the week at 8 who cleaned them out when new stuff came in. I assumed he was talking about you 2. :razz: He said they were going to try and put stuff out at random times from now on. My wal-mart has done the same thing. They used to be as regular as clockwork in putting out figures on satuday mornings, but now they stock at random times.

seanmcfripp
03-22-2006, 04:45 PM
I vote for MM74MD (no offense MM I just cant die until I get my r5-d4's)

Another collector friend of mine actually talked to one of the Target managers asking about the lack of figs on the pegs and he said there were 2 people that were in there every morning during the week at 8 who cleaned them out when new stuff came in. I assumed he was talking about you 2. :razz: He said they were going to try and put stuff out at random times from now on. My wal-mart has done the same thing. They used to be as regular as clockwork in putting out figures on satuday mornings, but now they stock at random times.

It's not me! If I hit early, it's usually at around 8:15 or so, and I've been coming up short every time. Maybe there's some new collector blood in the area. To quote Danny Glover from Pedator 2: "We got a new player in town." Perhaps that person is more deserving of death.

mtriv73, mm74MD, your lives will be spared...for now.:dev:

Aantmanntooine
03-23-2006, 09:34 AM
CB Target, 9:00am: Nothing.

CB Walmart, 9:03am: No new figures, but they had a Slave I Ultra Titanium series diecast.

Kidhuman
03-23-2006, 09:36 AM
I was going to post the same and add Kmart to the list. I was the one who re-organized the pegs to show 4 empty ones at WM. :beard:

Kidhuman
03-23-2006, 02:23 PM
Went by Radford WM today, they were doing inventory. No new figures. They did mark down the EBK's to 9 bucks if interested.