PDA

View Full Version : VA/DC/MD Finds

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Kidhuman
03-23-2006, 01:28 PM
UK, EBK's are nine bucks here, you atill need one? I can mail it with your info if need be.

UKWildcat
03-23-2006, 09:21 PM
I'm going to WM tomorrow to look for the Cor. wave, amongst other things. Hopefully I'll find that they have dropped their EBKs below $10. If I find that they are still priced at $15, that would be awesome if you could pick one up and mail it in for me. Save on shipping, etc. I'm assuming the envelope has to be postmarked before the end of the month? Is there anything worth keeping in that big plastic kit they sell?

I'll get back to you tomorrow and I'll obviously pay for any expenses. Thanks KH!

Kidhuman
03-23-2006, 09:52 PM
Not really, its all junk beyond that, just a cardboard back drop. LMK and I will hook it up.

UKWildcat
03-23-2006, 09:53 PM
Sweet. I'll get back to you tomorrow afternoon. Thanks agian KH!

Kidhuman
03-23-2006, 09:55 PM
Go to AIM please. Wanna ask you something

Slicker
03-24-2006, 01:47 AM
I'll be going out tomorrow as well. I'm gonna hit Princess Anne WM, Princess Anne Target, Nimmo WM, Lynnhaven WM, and Hilltop Target. I may go to TRU later in the day but that all depends.

Kidhuman
03-24-2006, 07:57 AM
I found 2 scorch and 2 clones today.

mm74md
03-24-2006, 08:08 AM
I Hate Hot Wheels Scalper F@#ks!

Kidhuman
03-24-2006, 08:10 AM
Target - 2 U. Clones, revsion cases really.

WM - 2 Scorches, revision pack outs too. No Coyr. waves anywhere in CB.

mm74md
03-24-2006, 08:12 AM
It's not me! If I hit early, it's usually at around 8:15 or so, and I've been coming up short every time. Maybe there's some new collector blood in the area. To quote Danny Glover from Pedator 2: "We got a new player in town." Perhaps that person is more deserving of death.

mtriv73, mm74MD, your lives will be spared...for now.:dev:

Well, Frederick Target had the Cody wave. Repeat, they HAD the Cody wave. Apparently there are 3 guys who come into the store everyday and hit Star Wars, Marvel Legends, and (you guessed it) Hot Wheels. I was so angry. I haven't been mad like that in a long time.

PLEASE DON'T BUY CODY ON EBAY. F THOSE LOSERS!

Kidhuman
03-24-2006, 08:14 AM
In case you all have not read, SSG is pretty much closing down. I hope you all make the move along with the rest of us on 4/16. The link to the new site is in my sig line. For more info, check the Saga collection thread.

Slicker
03-24-2006, 08:28 AM
Utter waste of 2 hours searching today. 2 WM's had the remnants of the Geonosis wave (i.e. Scorch and Utapau Clone missing) and the other places had squat. I did pick up the wave 3 Titaniums though.

mtriv73
03-24-2006, 09:07 AM
Well, Frederick Target had the Cody wave. Repeat, they HAD the Cody wave. Apparently there are 3 guys who come into the store everyday and hit Star Wars, Marvel Legends, and (you guessed it) Hot Wheels. I was so angry. I haven't been mad like that in a long time.

PLEASE DON'T BUY CODY ON EBAY. F THOSE LOSERS!

The guy that has been finding everything for me lately was going into work late and stopped by Target this morning. He said he got to target around 9:00 and everything was picked through already. The only figures they'll get for a week and they're gone in less than a hour! There's too many collectors and scalpers and not enough product around here. Sometimes I feel like we're just giving the scalpers a heads up on where to look by posting here. If Hasbro could keep product on the shelves for these stores then the scalpers wouldn't make money and we could all get back to our nice relaxing hobby. Supply and demand Hasbro, you're not even coming close to meeting the demand and you haven't for a while. I can see waves instantly selling out for a few weeks after they're released, but having pegs sit empty for 95% of the time is inexcusable.

seanmcfripp
03-24-2006, 09:32 AM
The guy that has been finding everything for me lately was going into work late and stopped by Target this morning. He said he got to target around 9:00 and everything was picked through already. The only figures they'll get for a week and they're gone in less than a hour! There's too many collectors and scalpers and not enough product around here. Sometimes I feel like we're just giving the scalpers a heads up on where to look by posting here. If Hasbro could keep product on the shelves for these stores then the scalpers wouldn't make money and we could all get back to our nice relaxing hobby. Supply and demand Hasbro, you're not even coming close to meeting the demand and you haven't for a while. I can see waves instantly selling out for a few weeks after they're released, but having pegs sit empty for 95% of the time is inexcusable.

It was me! I got there at 8:00 (skipped morning meeting at work), something I haven't done in about six months, and I was the only one there. I go back to the SW section, and BAM, all the new stuff is hanging on the pegs. I picked up 3 Utapau troopers and a Cody, a pretty modest piece of the pie considerring what was there. I was stoked.

I was actually going to stash some of the other "good" stuff for the Matts, but then all of a sudden, 2 other guys show up behind me. They had an obvious scalper look about them, and I can say without a doubt that they were not pleased to see me. I gave them my dirtiest look and slowly stepped aside to see what they were looking for. Of course they started thrashing around for Cody's and the chase pewter holograms. They each loaded up with like 15 figures in their arms, then moved over to the newly stocked ML section. They cleaned out the entire Apocolypse wave. Then they slugged their way over to the Hot Wheels. :frus:

I can usually spot the regular scaplers in the Frederick area, as they're pretty much the same guys that have been around since I've been collecting for the last 15 years or so. But these guys are definitely new. Fat, middle-aged, punchable-faced scalpers, without a doubt.

mtriv73 and mm74md, if you guys need anything, just let me know. I'm renewing my commitment to hit Target every morning at 8:00 before work if that's what it takes to beat these guys. I'll run them outta town by the time it's all said and done.

UKWildcat
03-24-2006, 10:26 AM
I wasn't able to run to WM this morning. I stayed up too late last night so I needed the sleep. Damn Slick, you musta got all of 4 hours of sleep last night?

KH - If you'll pick up that EB kit for me that would be awesome. We can work out the details later. Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

Slicker
03-24-2006, 10:28 AM
I wasn't able to run to WM this morning. I stayed up too late last night so I needed the sleep. Damn Slick, you musta got all of 4 hours of sleep last night?

KH - If you'll pick up that EB kit for me that would be awesome. We can work out the details later. Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:It was about an hour and half of sleep. I had alot to do this morning and I just woke up and couldn't get back to sleep so I just stayed up. I got alot taken care of so now I can take a nap...after I yummy down on some Gen. Tso's chicken that is.:yes::yes:

UKWildcat
03-24-2006, 10:34 AM
Hey slick, did i disappear from aim?

Aantmanntooine
03-24-2006, 11:05 AM
Roanoke Walmart, yesterday:
They are doing some serious remodeling in there, so you are lucky if you can find where the various parts of the toy section is located. If you do, however, they had about 5 Ultra Titanium ARC-170s and X-Wings. No new figs, but the Early Bird Kits were also on sale for $9. Too steep for me after picking one up already for $5 last week.

Other clearance coups: 500th Vader for $5 (last one), Unleashed Asajj Ventress for $3...finally a price these things may move with.

Roanoke Target didn't have anything new out.

mm74md
03-24-2006, 11:32 AM
It was me! I got there at 8:00 (skipped morning meeting at work), something I haven't done in about six months, and I was the only one there. I go back to the SW section, and BAM, all the new stuff is hanging on the pegs. I picked up 3 Utapau troopers and a Cody, a pretty modest piece of the pie considerring what was there. I was stoked.

Good, glad to here it. I was so mad :twisted:

mtriv73
03-24-2006, 08:23 PM
I appreciate it Sean, but I'm all caught up at the moment. I'm trying to find stuff for other people now (although I wouldn't mind another Cody.)

By the way, the Target in Frederick officially has the lowest prices in the area now at $5.83. All the other Targets as well as Wal-marts are over $6.00For some reason, it varies from Target to Target on the price. Yet another reason to have friends who can get there early.

See you guys at the new website.

Kidhuman
03-25-2006, 12:20 AM
Will grab one on Sunday.

mm74md
03-25-2006, 08:59 AM
see what I work with for a living...

http://www.niaid.nih.gov/daids/dtpdb/graphics/hiv.gif

Mr. Wizard, are you looking for a cure? If you find a cure you will be famous. And we can all brag that we knew MTRIV73 before he became a superstar :love:

mtriv73
03-25-2006, 01:16 PM
Mr. Wizard, are you looking for a cure? If you find a cure you will be famous. And we can all brag that we knew MTRIV73 before he became a superstar :love:

Note that I said looking. The best we have on the horizon are vaccines that may protect against some specific strains. Kind of like a flu shot but less effective (isn't that encouraging!) If we find something, I'll let you guys know first though and we can all dress up as Jedi for the interview on the today show ;)

UKWildcat
03-25-2006, 03:28 PM
Hey kh, let me know if you have picked up the EBK yet. If you haven't and you were going to wait until tomorrow, you don't have to get it. I went to WM today and they have them down to $9. I didn't get one, incase you had already picked one up for me. But if you haven't picked one up for me yet, then I'll get one from the store here within the next couple of days. Just let me know.

I picked up an extra Utapau clone today and the "walking" version of Darth Vader from Target. They dropped their prices to $6.64.

WM had replenished their pegs, but nothing good. Their prices were at $6.63.

Both places had a couple Sora Bulqs too kh. First time I have seen that one in a looooong time.

Get back at me kh.

jobare1
03-25-2006, 03:56 PM
Haven't posted in a while (haven't really found anything new until today).

After hitting 4 Targets & over 100 miles this morning, I'm finally caught up. It seemed like today was "restock" day at most of the area Targets. Between the 4 stores I saw at least 6 Utapau Clones, Holo Ki-Adi's, Cmdr Cody's, and most of the others from the Coruscant wave. The only exception being Foul, which I only found 1 of. Only thing I'm lacking now are the UGH figs. Found 3 today, so that's a good start. Wasn't going to collect these, but changed my mind (wife is gonna kill me).

Slicker
03-25-2006, 05:38 PM
Well, the UGH's have been found in this area...unfortunately not by me though. A couple of guys over at RS have found them and one guy today found and bought 8 of them. Pretty impressive if you ask me. I've gotta get out more so I can get my hands on these.

Kidhuman
03-25-2006, 08:39 PM
GO get one UK, I was gonna get it tomorrow

UKWildcat
03-25-2006, 10:21 PM
I'll probably go and pick up the EBK on Monday, maybe it will drop some more by then too. They had plenty so i'm not at all worried that they will sell out in a couple of days. Thanks for the offer though kh, I really do appreciate it.

That's sweet that the UGH have been found in this area but I seriously doubt I will find them any time soon. When I went to Target and WM earlier today they had the pegs pretty full so I can't see them restocking anytime soon. Obviously I'll continue to check them out anyways. What stores were they found at Slick?

Slicker
03-25-2006, 11:03 PM
i went to Mil, PA, FC, and newport news. They were found at Targets. Military Highway, Princess Anne, First Colonial and Newport News. That pi55es me off since I just checked the PA and First Colonial ones yesterday to no avail. At least they were found by a collector and not a scalper (which I think this area surprisingly is lacking. I haven't heard of any scalper rings).

El Chuxter
03-26-2006, 10:42 PM
I found Newport News one time while I was driving, but I was looking for Norfolk. Man, was I ever turned around!

Slicker's mom says hi, by the way.

Slicker
03-28-2006, 12:10 PM
Found absolutely squat today.

Lynnhaven Wally - Nothing
Lynnhaven TRU - Nothing (had a couple of the mega buys with Tarkin though)
PA Wally - Nothing
PA Target - Nothing
First Colonial Target - Nothing
Street Corner - El Chuxter's mom. It was the variant scabby version but I passed on it since everyone has had it so it isn't rare.

I did pick up the newest Titaniums so I guess I found something.

UKWildcat
03-28-2006, 05:40 PM
Went to WM today and got the EBK at $9. They didn't have any good basic figs.

Target didn't really have anything. They did have an Utapau Clone and I was going to buy it until I noticed that there was a staple through the cardboard. Nothing attached to it or anything, just a staple. So I put it back. Kinda makes me wonder? :confused: Employees doing this? hasbro? possible return or something? Any ideas?

Slicker
03-29-2006, 12:04 PM
What's that? Slick finally got the Coruscant wave? Awesome, every home should have it.

Found the entire Coruscant wave at Gen. Booth K-Mart today. Now that headache is over with. They also had 2 Utapau Clones left on the pegs. If I had read your last post I would've picked one up for ya. Sorry about that.

Forgot to mention that since they were at K-Mart I dropped $7 apiece on them. OUCH! But since I haven't seen them yet until today I didn't take any chances and I got them.

Aantmanntooine
03-29-2006, 01:00 PM
Roanoke Walmart: 10 EB Kits remaining, still ringing up at $9. These will be worthless very soon. 6-8 Titanium Vaders and Boba Fetts, including Vintage Finish. No new figs.

Roanoke Target: The Coruscant wave in some form was there. Only remaining new figures were one Utapau Clone and Lushros Dofine, which I picked up. Lots of Vaders, so I think this was a revision case.

Roanoke TRU: Lots of Titanium vehicles, including two UGH Slave I's that were sitting at the front of the pegs. They had a revision wave of figs there as well, with several U. Clones and some Carkoon. Mega 2-packs, but no Tac Ops Troopers in them...just Tarkins, Wookie Heavy Gunners, and Aak Ask.

Roanoke Kmart: What do you think? Nothin. They did have a 12" OTC Luke on clearance for $15, though.

C-Burg Target: With a lot of hope with what I found in Roanoke, I was disappointed at the same old nothing at the CB Target.

A lot of traveling today, about the only thing good about taking someone to the airport in Roanoke.

UKWildcat
03-29-2006, 04:48 PM
Awesome Slick! Now it's my turn! Actually, I may be heading back to WM and Target tomorrow so hopefully I'll find 'em. How do they look?

Found the entire Coruscant wave at Gen. Booth K-Mart today. Now that headache is over with. They also had 2 Utapau Clones left on the pegs. If I had read your last post I would've picked one up for ya. Sorry about that.

Oh, no worries at all man. I already have a couple of these and since they are released in numbers in several assortments, I shouldn't have a problem getting the amount I want. Don't worry about picking one up for me. Thanks though.

Hows kh doing? Any luck over there?

Slicker
03-29-2006, 06:21 PM
Awesome Slick! Now it's my turn! Actually, I may be heading back to WM and Target tomorrow so hopefully I'll find 'em. How do they look? I would seriously check K-Marts as well. They've been turning up at K's in several places in this area. I only found out about the figures from a post on RS and the same guy that gave the info on the Gen. Booth haul also saw them at the Battlefield K-Mart so don't count out K-Mart quite yet.

Good luck either way.:thumbsup:

mtriv73
03-29-2006, 07:40 PM
Roanoke Walmart: 10 EB Kits remaining, still ringing up at $9. These will be worthless very soon. 6-8 Titanium Vaders and Boba Fetts, including Vintage Finish. No new figs.

Roanoke Target: The Coruscant wave in some form was there. Only remaining new figures were one Utapau Clone and Lushros Dofine, which I picked up. Lots of Vaders, so I think this was a revision case.

Roanoke TRU: Lots of Titanium vehicles, including two UGH Slave I's that were sitting at the front of the pegs. They had a revision wave of figs there as well, with several U. Clones and some Carkoon. Mega 2-packs, but no Tac Ops Troopers in them...just Tarkins, Wookie Heavy Gunners, and Aak Ask.

Roanoke Kmart: What do you think? Nothin. They did have a 12" OTC Luke on clearance for $15, though.

C-Burg Target: With a lot of hope with what I found in Roanoke, I was disappointed at the same old nothing at the CB Target.

A lot of traveling today, about the only thing good about taking someone to the airport in Roanoke.

I went to High School in Roanoke (Cave Spring: Go Knights!) and I hate to say this, but I didn't even know we had a K-mart.

UKWildcat
03-29-2006, 10:39 PM
If I leave early enough in the morning I am able to swing by Kmart on my way to work. I have not had any luck at Kmart in forever so I have kinda forgotten about them. Thanks for the heads up and reminding me about the KM, hopefully I'll have time and I'll be able to swing by there tomorrow. I'll let ya know if I find anything.

By the way, I mailed out my EBK certificate today. :thumbsup:

Kidhuman
03-30-2006, 12:37 AM
Yeah it is at Cross Roads on Hershberger.

Kidhuman
03-30-2006, 12:42 AM
We aint found s**t!!!!!

<combs the desert some more>

El Chuxter
03-30-2006, 12:47 AM
It's hard out there for a pimp.

UKWildcat
03-30-2006, 12:28 PM
When he tries to get his money for the rent.

Well my trips today were a complete waste. Nobody had anything. :upset:

Kidhuman
03-30-2006, 12:37 PM
Same here UK, I did pick up 2 titaniums

Kidhuman
03-30-2006, 12:38 PM
I aint found jack in three weeks. All stores are barren and empty sans WM whiich has more Hoth than the movie did.

El Chuxter
03-30-2006, 02:00 PM
I went to High School in Roanoke (Cave Spring: Go Knights!) and I hate to say this, but I didn't even know we had a K-mart.

Yeah it is at Cross Roads on Hershberger.

Yeah, and unless they closed them, there's one on the 419 about half a mile from Tanglewood, and one in Salem between downtown and Wal-Mart.

mtriv73
03-30-2006, 02:47 PM
Yeah, and unless they closed them, there's one on the 419 about half a mile from Tanglewood, and one in Salem between downtown and Wal-Mart.

Oh yeah! I've actually been in both of those, but it's been 10 years. They never had any good Star Wars toys then either. I also remember the one at Cross Roads on Hershberger now. I just never went in there.

Almost forgot to post what I've found today...TRU in Frederick just got in a bunch of waves 2,3. All the clones are gone, but there are still some gonks, at-at drivers, a Jango Fett, and a bunch of snowtroopers and Yodas. Thinking about K-mart yesterday spurred me to go check the one here today. That was a waste of gas. The Wal-mart on 26 in Frederick got in the hoth wave the other day.

Kidhuman
03-30-2006, 09:27 PM
The one in Salem is still there, dont usually go past the Airport or Valley View, so I couldnt tell you about the one on 419

Aantmanntooine
03-30-2006, 11:18 PM
CBurg Walmart had three UGH Slave I's on the pegs this evening. They also had many Titanium Figures, including Vintage Finish ones.

KH hit it right...more Cliff Claven's at Walmart than Nick-at-Nite reruns of Cheers.

UKWildcat
05-18-2006, 04:31 PM
Went on a run today.

Target - restocked w/ Cor. wave. No UGHs fyi. I did snag some clones for Sal.

WM - nothing new.

Aantmanntooine
05-18-2006, 04:57 PM
dang it...you beat me here.

Ahhh, home sweet home.

Cburg Walmart had the leftovers of the H&V wave from the other day, and that sh*t can of VTSC KH mentioned...still a Scout Trooper or two.

UKWildcat
05-18-2006, 05:01 PM
dang it...you beat me here.

Ahhh, home sweet home.

lol

Sure feels good to be home. :thumbsup:

timmae
05-18-2006, 05:02 PM
good to see the boards up. i was jonesin a bit. picked up (in charlotte) and busted a utapau w/ the vader holo. don't open too much.:D

Aantmanntooine
05-18-2006, 05:22 PM
So which thread are we using now, this one or the Hampton Roads one?

jobare1
05-18-2006, 06:11 PM

Don't know, but it sure feels good to be home.:yes:

Did a little running around today and found a Commander Bly with the white articulation rings in the shoulders & ankles. Not a big deal, I know.

Also managed to get the H&V clones last night at Target. They didn't have any on the shelf, but showed them in the back so I had the employee bring out a case. Always helps to ask.

Still haven't seen any VOTC at any of the area WalMarts.

mtriv73
05-18-2006, 07:09 PM
I found the VOTC at a Wal-mart in Mt. Airy (think small town) but haven't seen them (or even a peg for them) in Frederick (think Roanoke sized town.)
I take that back, Target had a peg for them, but no figures. I got mine online from bigbadtoystore for less than target was charging.

UKWildcat
05-18-2006, 07:54 PM
While at Target today I noticed that the H&V figures were priced at $6.99 and right next them, the basic figs were priced at $6.64. Both rang up accordingly. I find this a little strange as they are essentially the same thing. :confused:

jobare1
05-18-2006, 08:59 PM
[QUOTE=mtriv73]I found the VOTC at a Wal-mart in Mt. Airy (think small town) but haven't seen them (or even a peg for them) in Frederick (think Roanoke sized town.)

Know both of those towns well. Grandmother lives in Westminster.

I've found all of the VOTC (Pot. Mills TRU) and have seen them at Target, but never at any of the WalMarts (at least 3 of them) that are in my area. Just thought that it was kinda strange since it seems that every other W-M has/had them.

figrin bran
05-18-2006, 09:38 PM
Hey Slicker, i don't know if you'll still check the other site but i just wanted to let you know that i mailed off the VTSC scout sticker to you today. lmk when you get it.

UKWildcat
05-18-2006, 09:43 PM

I guess we'll go back to using both. I mainly post in the Hampton Roads thread but I'll chime-in here every now and then and check to see what you fellas are finding.

Kidhuman
05-19-2006, 01:50 AM
Should I merge the two Va forums together like we had over there or are you guys happy with the separate threads?

Kidhuman
05-19-2006, 01:52 AM
I could merege the two together if you guys want. Post here if yes or no please. I liked the one thread as we usually crossed over here anyways. It also helps us to find out whats hitting and not and keeps it to one thread.

UKWildcat
05-19-2006, 01:54 AM
Doesn't matter to me. I guess we can wait and see what Slick thinks, since its mainly us that post in this thread.

Hey Slick, I'm assuming you got that package?

UKWildcat
05-19-2006, 01:56 AM
As stated in the Hampton Roads thread, it doesn't matter to me. I kinda liked the combined thread at SWC as well.

jonthejedi
05-19-2006, 04:47 AM
Welcome back everyone! I for one like the combined VA/DC/MD thread. Va tends to get(although not always) stuff a day or two before us Marylanders...so it does help in that we know when to turn up the collecting heat(and gas expenditure).

Slicker
05-19-2006, 06:10 AM
Hey Slicker, i don't know if you'll still check the other site but i just wanted to let you know that i mailed off the VTSC scout sticker to you today. lmk when you get it.Sweet! That's alot FB. I owe you one.:thumbsup:

As for the merger, I'm totally down for putting 'em together. Seeing as UK and myself are the only two that post in there anyways that makes for majority rule.

Slicker
05-19-2006, 06:14 AM
Crap in a hat. Yeah I got the package and everything was packed phenominally! Quite impressive how you managed to fit 12 figures in that box but you pulled it off exquisitely.

I thank you again and if you ever need any help just holla at a brotha.

Kidhuman
05-19-2006, 10:37 AM
I will go ahead and merge them together then under one united VA/MD/DC collectors front

UKWildcat
05-19-2006, 10:50 AM
Glad to hear Slick.

Good work kh! Anything new with you? You find any goodies in NY and Philly?

Kidhuman
05-19-2006, 11:00 AM
While on the trip I found the new titaniums in New JErsey and Bacara on Long Island.

Today I bought another biker scout VTSC and a clone trooper U. Style.

jonthejedi
05-20-2006, 07:54 AM
7" Unleashed is back! Crain Highway WalMart in GLen Burnie had two sets of Chewie, Han/stormtrooper & red shocktrooper. Happy hunting!

mm74md
05-20-2006, 09:35 AM
Frederick Target still has 3 Senate Battlepacks in stock this morning. Also the rereleased Titanium original wave 1 from Wal Mart

Slicker
05-20-2006, 01:00 PM
Nimmo Rd. WM had alot of the new Unleashed figures. They had at least 4-5 sets there. I think Hasbro must've learned how to pack the Unleashed figures as most of them were in pretty condition still with only a few minor corner dings among them. I picked up my set but haven't really looked at 'em yet.

figrin bran
05-21-2006, 01:58 AM
hey KH, i don't know if i ever got back to you at SWC about the Slave 1 Titanium but i found one today and so you can offer it to someone else

Kidhuman
05-21-2006, 02:39 AM
No problem FB.

I found my unleashed today. I love them. WM employee said they are not supposed ot be out until June, but she gave em to me anyways. I love knowing the employees and having them help me when they shouldnt.

Major Karr
05-21-2006, 08:16 AM
The TRU at Bailey's Crossroads had the Star Destroyer and Jabba's Barge Lego sets on Saturday.

Aantmanntooine
05-22-2006, 12:42 PM
Cburg Walmart, 12:00pm: Crazy number of Unleashed figures, all jammed on a shelf where you have to tilt them to get out. I pulled out a maimed Shocktrooper to open and left the good ones for fellow collectors in the area. I don't know any besides KH, but they have to be around because we get a pretty good turnover of stuff.

I'm hoping the Han's stick around and go on clearance. I wouldn't mind opening him up and sticking the helmet on since I didn't get the Stormtrooper when it came out.

Kidhuman
05-22-2006, 02:01 PM
These are the one thing I do open and display, so I dont care much at the cards.

UKWildcat
05-22-2006, 04:02 PM
Went to Target today and they didn't really have anything worth mentioning.

Kidhuman
05-23-2006, 02:21 AM
Nothing new being packed out at CB WM tonight. Has anyone seen wave 7 of the titaniums with Luke and Leia on speeders? WAve 8 is hitting and seemed to have skipped 7.

jonthejedi
05-23-2006, 05:08 AM
Not yet. South GB Wally still had 1 set of new(old) 7" Unleashed, with a few extra Hans.

UKWildcat
05-23-2006, 11:05 AM
Has anyone seen wave 7 of the titaniums with Luke and Leia on speeders? WAve 8 is hitting and seemed to have skipped 7.

Not that I recall, but if you want me to pick up any of them for you just LMK.

Kidhuman
05-23-2006, 02:49 PM
The Tatooine wave has been found in LA. What happened to the rest of the H&V waves?

UKWildcat
05-23-2006, 08:00 PM
Awesome. Glad to hear that the Tat. wave has started hitting. Not sure about the H&V waves kh. I guess they'll just ship both. I still find it strange that the Target here has the H&V priced at $6.99 while the basic Saga are $6.44. :confused:

Slicker
05-23-2006, 08:14 PM
I'm glad to hear that the Tat. wave is hitting. It's been quite some time since the Coruscant wave.

UKWildcat
05-24-2006, 08:33 AM
Went by Target this morning and snagged the H&V Vader. They didn't really have anything new although I did notice that they had the Titanium Forged Figures of Bossk and the Sandtrooper. First time I had seen both of those.

Slicker
05-24-2006, 04:11 PM
Shot over to Target on the way to the Post Office and they had the entire H&V wave there (apparently the same thing happens to me as you UK. Thanks again nonethe less). They too had the Bossk and Sandtrooper but I had seen them about a month ago at WM.

jobare1
05-24-2006, 07:49 PM
The Tatooine wave has been found in LA. What happened to the rest of the H&V waves?

From what I understand, wave 2 is planned for July.

Kidhuman
05-24-2006, 11:41 PM
Cool thats good then. July is good as I wont be getting all those figures either. Just clones and anything that I like on the card.

UKWildcat
05-25-2006, 01:32 AM
Yeah kh! Only if you kept up with the case assortments. You of all people should know this. ;)

I'ma just breakin' your balls

Kidhuman
05-25-2006, 01:36 AM
Cool thats good then. July is good as I wont be getting all those figures either. Just clones and anything that I like on the card.
Yeah kh! Only if you kept up with the case assortments. You of all people should know this. ;)

I'ma just breakin' your balls

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

figrin bran
05-25-2006, 02:43 AM
Slicker, did the VTSC Scout Sticker get to you yet?

we have the same price disparity between saga and H& V at targets out here. $6.99 for H&V and 6.44 for saga

Slicker
05-25-2006, 03:54 AM
Slicker, did the VTSC Scout Sticker get to you yet?

we have the same price disparity between saga and H& V at targets out here. $6.99 for H&V and 6.44 for sagaCrap in a hat! I forgot to PM you and let you know but yes I did get it. I thank you again and I really appreciate it.

Now I've just gotta get the other 4.

figrin bran
05-25-2006, 11:15 AM
no problem at all! it gives me an excuse to invade your VA thread ;)

UKWildcat
05-25-2006, 12:52 PM
Get out figrin!!! You're not welcome here!!! ;)

Went on a run today to Target and WM. Target didn't have anything new. WM restocked on the H&V wave but that was it.

(apparently the same thing happens to me as you UK. Thanks again nonethe less).

No problem man. I figured you'd find them right after I sent you the set. Thats how the cookie crumbles.

jonthejedi
05-25-2006, 01:23 PM
Crain Hwy. WalMart off Route 97 had all Vinatge & Heroes & Villains this am.

mtriv73
05-25-2006, 02:28 PM
I got the last Clone wars gunship at TRU in Frederick yesterday for a friend of mine who is tired of waiting on amazon.com. I can't wait till the Tat wave hits. I've been begging for that R5 resculpt for years now.

Kidhuman
05-26-2006, 01:36 AM
CB WM had the new(old) Titanium wave thismorning. Nothing else new.

jonthejedi
05-26-2006, 04:17 AM
KH...I may not be able to keep reading posts until you change that picture...it's just plain scary...like the illegitimate child of Sideshow Bob & CarrotTop. HuHuHuhhhhuuuHHuu(rake hits head)!

Kidhuman
05-27-2006, 01:48 AM
Thanks Jon, I think its great

CB WM - nada.

jonthejedi
05-27-2006, 10:23 AM
Happy & safe Memorial Day W/E to all! And now to the news: North Glen Burnie WalMart had endcap near music CD's stocked with all 7" Unleashed & some Vintage(no biker scouts). North GB Target had all H&V this am, including both clones & black clone pilot, Demise of G & Senate Skirmish Battlepacks. Some Vintage also, no scouts.

UKWildcat
05-27-2006, 02:02 PM
Yes, everyone have a good and safe Memorial Day weekend!!! :thumbsup:

Went by Target today so of course I checked out their figs. No new basic figs but they did restock the VTSC. The two DOGs were still there as well. Hopefully they'll restock with some of the Tat. wave next week. : pray :

Slicker
05-29-2006, 02:23 PM
Hope everyone's having a great Memorial Day!

I was bored so I basically went out driving and stopped at a couple of WM.

Saw the entire H&V wave at both of them (including both clones) and several Scouts at both. Still no sign of the Tatooine wave but I'm not worried.

jonthejedi
05-29-2006, 04:22 PM
North Glen Burnie WalMart had all Heroes & Villains wave today...what a mass of humanity that was...buy those kiddie pools, buy, buy!!!

jobare1
05-29-2006, 05:51 PM
[QUOTE=Slicker]Hope everyone's having a great Memorial Day!

Right back at ya, Slick.

Only hit Target & TRU today (WalMart was a freak'n madhouse). Nothing new to report.

jonthejedi
05-30-2006, 04:31 AM
Glen Burnie TRU had Gunships back in stock...little else.

mtriv73
05-30-2006, 11:27 AM
I actually saw the H&V wave with clones intact at Wal-mart this weekend. That was the first time I'd seen those (the clones) in the wild. TRU in Frederick had 3 gunships as of yesterday. I wish the clones battlepack would hurry up and ship.

Aantmanntooine
05-30-2006, 09:52 PM
Cburg Walmart and Target: Nothin' much new. Some H&V wave remnants at Target, along with Titanium Bossk and Sandtrooper (horrible paint, by the way). Walmart still has each of the new 7" Unleashed. Other than that, just waiting for Mos Eisley.

mm74md
05-30-2006, 10:11 PM
Has anyone else ordered the Sideshow Anakin 12" Figure? I have yet to see any activity since they sent me an email about "Now Processing". I wish they'd just get the ball rolling for us folks on the east coast :upset:

jonthejedi
05-31-2006, 05:02 AM
Yes, I had emails this am stating it shipped FedEx with ETA of June 3. Hope that helps(can't wait either!).

mm74md
05-31-2006, 08:42 AM
Yes, I had emails this am stating it shipped FedEx with ETA of June 3. Hope that helps(can't wait either!).

(Napoleon Voice) LUCKY!

I didn't get that email yet. Apparently they are shipping in order "orders were placed". I got the exclusive, but nada. Oh well, you'll have to let me know how it looks. Did you get the Luke?

UKWildcat
05-31-2006, 12:20 PM
I rolled by Target on my way to work this morning and the pegs were completely empty.:(

mm74md
05-31-2006, 12:31 PM
Frederick WalMart on 85 has their basic SW figs on clearance for $4. They only had pegs full of Holo Ki Adi and H&V Vader :(

jobare1
05-31-2006, 01:32 PM
Let the hunt begin. Stopped by Potomac Mills Target during lunch today and scored the Mos Eisley wave. Great looking figures.

mtriv73
05-31-2006, 02:29 PM
You were at the wrong WM MM74. Just picked up the tattoine wave at the WM on 26 (all except hammerhead.) Plenty o' dem hazon, han, vader, garindan left. 1 more luke. I got the last r5-d4 :love: and the last sandtrooper though.

Slicker
05-31-2006, 02:39 PM
It's good to know these are finally hittin' on the east coast.

I'll have to go out and see what I can find...

jonthejedi
05-31-2006, 02:43 PM
Nothing in Glen Burnie yet 'cept more Vintage & H&V.

Kidhuman
05-31-2006, 04:32 PM
Went to WM on the way home last night in CB nad spotted 2 cases of H&V. Picked up the 2 clones.

Went back this afternoon and they had a Sith eyes Anakin there from ROTS. I picked it up for 50 cents.

CB Target had squat the last 2 days. Any notice if their area has started clearance on the DoGG or the senate packs yet? They havent here.

Aantmanntooine
06-01-2006, 01:39 AM
Cburg Walmart, 2:00am: Five cases of Tatooine wave!!! Jackpot...sort of. Noticed when I got home that it is the second case of this wave, so it has the Snowtrooper, Firespeeder, Lushros, and Cody with RED holo and DOES NOT include R5D4 and Hammerhead...crap. So, I still need those two. Only opened one case, but all 5 had the same markings.

Kidhuman
06-01-2006, 01:42 AM
I am going there in the morning first thing. Were they packed out?

Kidhuman
06-01-2006, 02:13 AM
I took a journey to WM and opened a fresh case and to my shagrin R5 and hammerhead were in tere. Two per case. I stashed those 2 for you Ant. Check your PM's.

mm74md
06-01-2006, 08:37 AM
You were at the wrong WM MM74. Just picked up the tattoine wave at the WM on 26 (all except hammerhead.) Plenty o' dem hazon, han, vader, garindan left. 1 more luke. I got the last r5-d4 :love: and the last sandtrooper though.

D'oh! I'll have to keep an eye out for R5 & Sandtrooper. Gotta get those. You finally got your R5, huh? Is it worth the long wait?

Kidhuman
06-01-2006, 08:37 AM
I went back to WM this morning and they had wave 7 of the Titaniums. No Luke or Leia on speeder but got the Blue striped Falcon and the Republic cruiser.

UKWildcat
06-01-2006, 10:24 AM
Awesome kh, good to hear your trip to WM wasn't for nothing. I plan on going to Target and WM today and hopefully I'll find the Tat. wave too.

mtriv73
06-01-2006, 11:20 AM
D'oh! I'll have to keep an eye out for R5 & Sandtrooper. Gotta get those. You finally got your R5, huh? Is it worth the long wait?

It would be better with no gimicks, but I'll never complain about it.

jonthejedi
06-01-2006, 12:55 PM
I got lucky & scored Tat. wave from Ellicott City Target...I was working 5 min. from there & went over on my break. I noticed both north & south Glen Burnie WalMarts had boxes & boxes of SW Transformers, Galactic Heroes & "UGH"(no, not that UGH)...more Greatest Hits...the pegs are so choked now, there's no room for the basic line. Target's the place to hit!

mm74md
06-01-2006, 01:03 PM
Well, Frederick Rt. 85 WM didn't have the Tat wave. They did restock the H&V, new Titaniums (I took them :) ), and the new Transformers (Clone Pilot, Emperor, Jango). They also restocked the Galactic Heroes. Target had jack except for the $12.99 Greivous.

Aantmanntooine
06-01-2006, 01:24 PM
Thanks, KH. I picked them up a little bit ago, the pegs were full and they still had unopened cases in a cart nearby. They also got in a case of H&V wave, so I picked up an extra Clone Trooper for display. Picked up extras of Vader Bespin and Sandtrooper as well. We'll be seeing the unloved aliens on the pegs for a while.

Kidhuman
06-01-2006, 02:24 PM
Sweet, glad you got them.

UKWildcat
06-01-2006, 02:48 PM
Went on a run today and came back empty handed. No Tat. wave to be found anywhere. Target still had absolutely nothing. WM had tons of H&V; so much that even if they get the Tat wave, there is no place to put it so it will sit in the stockroom for a while. WM did restock their VTSC and they had several biker scouts, which is the first time I have even seen those at WM.

mtriv73
06-01-2006, 06:09 PM
Well, Frederick Rt. 85 WM didn't have the Tat wave. They did restock the H&V, new Titaniums (I took them :) ), and the new Transformers (Clone Pilot, Emperor, Jango). They also restocked the Galactic Heroes. Target had jack except for the $12.99 Greivous.

Dagnabit. You must have been there right before me (I ran out for a late lunch.) Maybe I'll find those titaniums this weekend. I was also hoping to pick up a Momaw, but no such luck. I thought the H&V were marked down to $4 also but when it rang up $6.63 I put the extra clones back. Target does have a plethora of battlepacks. MM74, when they mark these down can you either PM me or pick one up (I've decided I need another one after all.)

Slicker
06-01-2006, 06:10 PM
It's lookin' like I'm gonna have to make a run or two this weekend as the Tat. wave is obviously showin' up in VA.

Kidhuman
06-02-2006, 02:40 AM
CB WM has tons of SW Tat wave and H&V. Also the BSG Titaniums and a s**t ton of the older GH figs. Good thing I gots mine.

Major Karr
06-02-2006, 04:39 AM
Searched several WM, TRU and Targets in N. VA yesterday, saw nothing new (no Tat, Titanium, TRU battlepacks) except for a lone Ultra Titanium AT-AT at the Baileys X-roads TRU.

Slicker
06-02-2006, 04:49 AM
Well, UK, apparently the Tatooine wave has been found in our area. Someone on RS found a lone Luke figure at the Military Hwy Target. So if you go there I'd probably check soon as they'll probably stock out more of 'em.

mm74md
06-02-2006, 09:29 AM
I went back to WM this morning and they had wave 7 of the Titaniums. No Luke or Leia on speeder but got the Blue striped Falcon and the Republic cruiser.

When I found this wave, there wasn't a Leia among them. Is she shipping for sure in this wave?

mm74md
06-02-2006, 09:38 AM
Nothing at Frederick Target except those Grevious figs & Senate Packs.

UKWildcat
06-02-2006, 10:31 AM
Well, UK, apparently the Tatooine wave has been found in our area. Someone on RS found a lone Luke figure at the Military Hwy Target.

Cool. Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to swing by Target before work so hopefully they'll have em out. :fingerscrossed: I'll be sure to let you know if they have em or not.

UKWildcat
06-02-2006, 05:55 PM
Well my trip to Target was a pretty good one. They put out one case of the Tatooine wave so I picked up all of them with exception to the Sandtrooper. Someone else got the to him first. Anyways, I'm pleased and I just have to keep my eyes peeled for the Sandtrooper now. WooHoo!!! :thumbsup:

(sorry bout the DP)

Slicker
06-02-2006, 06:00 PM
Well my trip to Target was a pretty good one. They put out one case of the Tatooine wave so I picked up all of them with exception to the Sandtrooper. Someone else got the to him first. Anyways, I'm pleased and I just have to keep my eyes peeled for the Sandtrooper now. WooHoo!!! :thumbsup:

(sorry bout the DP)That's good news. I went out today but didn't have any results although the H&V wave is in abundance still including the clones. I also saw quite a number of VTSC Scouts too.

UKWildcat
06-02-2006, 08:22 PM
I went out today but didn't have any results although the H&V wave is in abundance still including the clones.

No kidding man. The WM here has tons of H&V that are barely moving at all. It will be weeks before they put out the Tatooine wave. :(

Kidhuman
06-03-2006, 02:25 AM
When I found this wave, there wasn't a Leia among them. Is she shipping for sure in this wave?

I dont know if she is or not. I thought she was.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

jonthejedi
06-03-2006, 05:17 AM
I'd like to go hunting for the new Titaniums(I even heard TRU had some Ultra AT-AT's) in VA), but my Sideshow 12" Anakin is showing up today(pant, pant), and I want to be sure I'm home when FedEx shows up. Maybe later!

jonthejedi
06-03-2006, 09:37 AM
Speaking of my Anakin(here's two rough cust. service issues)...FedEx online stated it was delivered(left on front steps in rain) around 8:30 this am. I ran up to find...nothing. After several run-ins with automated services & a live human who stated they couln't even start a trace till Mon...it showed up 1 hour later via a woman in a reg. plain car who stated that the Fed-Ex guy's wife went into labor. Whatever! Then I went to WalMart & asked the grumpy, dumpy woman who was stocking if she could check two "basic" cases on a palllet(using nice words like please & a happy tone) to see if it was Tat. wave. She stated it was the same stuff that was out. I said that's H&V, and those boxes are marked "greatest hits". It turned out it was more old Geo. crap. So much for new stock. I did pick up the Ultra Titanium AT-AT. They also had new SW Transformers & more Galactic Heroes. On to north GB Target where I scored(last ones) Luke on speeder, rarer Ep.III Falcon & Republic Cruiser. Def. no Leia, but more Battlestar Galactica. Happy hunting this weekend!

jonthejedi
06-03-2006, 09:42 AM
mm74md...Anakin is gorgeous, really nailed Hayden's likeness(Obi's not till Aug...aaarrrrggghhh! Great access, I like the exc. Emperor holo, wish it was bigger. Have you received email from Sideshow yet? Fingers crossed for you!

mm74md
06-03-2006, 01:35 PM
mm74md...Anakin is gorgeous, really nailed Hayden's likeness(Obi's not till Aug...aaarrrrggghhh! Great access, I like the exc. Emperor holo, wish it was bigger. Have you received email from Sideshow yet? Fingers crossed for you!

Mine is coming June 7. I also saw the latest SW Insider #88 yesterday in Frederick Suncoast and it had pictures of the upcoming (not yet announced) Sideshow Darth Maul 12". It looks awesome.

Kidhuman
06-04-2006, 02:24 AM
CB WM - NEw SW TF's.

jonthejedi
06-04-2006, 04:24 AM
The good ol' SW Insider...once again at retail before I got mine in the mail...so much for my subscription advantage. The pic sounds great though.

Slicker
06-04-2006, 04:51 PM
Went out today since it was a nice day.

Nimmo Rd. WM - Had remnants of the Tat. wave (Han and Hem) I only got Hem since the Han was kinda beat up.

PA WM - Tons of H&V

PA Target - Not much at all

FC Target - Same as above.

UKWildcat
06-05-2006, 02:14 AM
Good to see that they are hitting in your immediate area Slick. Just let me know if you need help with any of these in the future and I'll keep an eye out for you, as always. :thumbsup:

Kidhuman
06-05-2006, 02:49 AM
Slick, got you Vader and Garindan tonight. PM me the addy.

Kidhuman
06-05-2006, 03:43 AM
MM74MD, got the Fantasy Football legue up. PM me your addy. Same for anyone else intersted.

valin horn
06-05-2006, 02:14 PM
has anyone found the tru hunt for grievous :ninja:

mm74md
06-05-2006, 02:38 PM
MM74MD, got the Fantasy Football legue up. PM me your addy. Same for anyone else intersted.

Done. Insane, training camps coming up already :thumbsup:

mm74md
06-05-2006, 02:41 PM
has anyone found the tru hunt for grievous :ninja:

I was at TRU on Friday night. Nothing yet. I did notice that my toysrus.com order for this set got canceled. I'm assuming that's cause TRU is finally dropping Amazon. From what I saw on here that they just showed up on the west coast.

I know some of you don't have TRU's in your areas so maybe MTRIV73 & I can keep an eye out fer yunz guyz

Slicker
06-05-2006, 03:31 PM
Slick, got you Vader and Garindan tonight. PM me the addy.Sweetness! Thanks KH. PM sent.

mtriv73
06-05-2006, 05:41 PM
I was at TRU on Friday night. Nothing yet. I did notice that my toysrus.com order for this set got canceled. I'm assuming that's cause TRU is finally dropping Amazon. From what I saw on here that they just showed up on the west coast.

I know some of you don't have TRU's in your areas so maybe MTRIV73 & I can keep an eye out fer yunz guyz

They cancelled your order? Mine is still pending. It just says it isn't stocked right now.

valin horn
06-06-2006, 09:46 AM
tru needs to just drop amazon and fast its just stupid that little old kb has their own site but no stand alone tru site

mm74md
06-06-2006, 12:40 PM
tru needs to just drop amazon and fast its just stupid that little old kb has their own site but no stand alone tru site

Yes, they will be effective 7/1/06. Hopefully this will help us all out with exclusives!

TOYS "R" US, INC. ANNOUNCES NEW ONLINE PARTNERSHIPS WITH GSI COMMERCE AND EXEL (http://www3.toysrus.com/Investor/pr/052406.html)

mtriv73
06-06-2006, 01:49 PM
So I guess the new question is, what does this mean for things I have pre-ordered through Amazon? Will the orders convey to the new site or will they be cancelled?

UKWildcat
06-06-2006, 05:03 PM
I went by Target today before work and was delighted to see that they restocked the pegs with the Tat wave again. I was able to get a Sandtrooper so I'm all caught up now. They also restocked the H&V as well.

Bring on the Endor wave!!!:whip:

Kidhuman
06-07-2006, 02:14 AM
Bring on the Endor wave!!!:whip:

First comes H&V wave 2.

UKWildcat
06-07-2006, 07:28 AM
I thought they were being released around the same time? Oh well, if the H&V wave 2 is first that is fine with me because I only plan on getting a few of those (Tactical Ops Trooper, At-te Gunner, Royal Guard). I may also get Fisto and Dooku depending on the card backs. :rolleyes::D

Kidhuman
06-07-2006, 09:08 AM
I want to get some of them too, just hope they can clear out all the Vaders and Derlins soon. These warmers are piling up.

mtriv73
06-07-2006, 11:56 AM
Here it's Vaders, Ki adi Mundi hologram, and Lushos dofine that are pegwarming. Gee, a Neimoidian pegwarming, who would have ever thought :rolleyes:

jonthejedi
06-08-2006, 02:31 PM
Same when I made my rounds today in Glen Burnie after work. Nothing but both Vaders, Neo. guys & Holo Ki. I hit up TRU in search of battlepacks...nada.

mtriv73
06-08-2006, 02:37 PM
Went to TRU today and saw the new lego star destroyer. No battlepacks yet though. According to E-bay, they've hit Illinois so maybe by early next week...

underdog25
06-08-2006, 07:06 PM
I've been away for quite a long time. I use to live in MD then moved to PA and now I am way down in VA! Does anyone here live close to Va Beach/Norfolk/Chesapeake? Just seeing if anyone lives down this way.
Wally

Slicker
06-08-2006, 07:08 PM
There are a couple of us that live down here. I live in Virginia Beach itself (about 6 miles from NAS Oceana) and UKWildcat also lives in this area.

underdog25
06-08-2006, 07:32 PM
I know of two other collectors down here but have only met one of them. He is a member of the PSWCC as was I when I moved down here form PA. Do you think there is any interest in starting a "club" and/or meeting? I'm currently at the Ollies store right on Laskin. Have you been yet? I am helping them out until we get our building down by JANAF in mid July. Glad to meet someone else in the AO.

Wally

Slicker
06-08-2006, 07:47 PM
Our community in this area isn't big at all on here but over at RS they have alot more people. I've met a couple of the RS members and they're not your typical RS types. We have a good base of good people here so you could possibly try to start a club here.

I've never been to Ollie's. What is it?

Laskin is a couple of blocks from where I live.

Don't know how well you know the area but I live in Linkhorn Bay apartments which is about 3 blocks or so from Laskin.

underdog25
06-08-2006, 09:05 PM
I pretty much got that information from my contact from PSWCS. He said that it would be great to try to start a club here but he doesn't think there would be enough support for it. Who else do we have if we don't have each other? LOL!

I don't do the forums other then this one. You can see by my join date and how much I post my lacking there of. I figure if I could make a few contacts maybe I could get the ball rolling on a club?

www.olliesbargainoutlet.com We're over in the Hilltop Regency shopping center. We did have some SW stuff for grand opening like 12" electronic Jango and Obi Wan for $7.99 each, 12" Luke w/Tauntaun $9.99 each, 12" Saga Kenobi, Garidan and Jawa 2pk for $7.99 each and a few odd 3 3/4" figures for $2.99 each. I got one of each 12"er. I get 20% off on top of that price! Good stuff CHEAP!

We just bought another Hasbro sample warehouse so we should see more of this older stuff coming in. I know that my store in Norfolk will be getting a large shot of it. My DM knows I am a big SW geek so he is going to try to hook it up for my store!

We'll have to meet for lunch or something and talk shop. You're Navy? I was Army. I ran the Uniform Center at Bethesda from July03 to July05 before I left for Ollies. The best job I ever had but the pay was HORRIBLE!

Wally

Kidhuman
06-09-2006, 02:28 AM
Welcome Underdog, I dont live in that area by you, but you got some pretty good stuff there. Let us know what comes in, we trade alot here amongst ourselves.

I found and bought the Titanium Luke/speeder and the Anakin Starfighter facing upwards today.

SLick, havent seen R5 or Hammerhead for you again.

underdog25
06-09-2006, 06:28 AM
Thanks for the kind words.

Ollies is everywhere. Check the website for them. If you live in northern VA then there really isn't anything close to you:-(

I will keep my eye out for trade. Things are pretty tight with cash right now. With just moving and having our second baby it is rough.

Wally

valin horn
06-09-2006, 10:17 AM
are only the Va, Ollies getting Star Wars stuff or are all of them I have two stores near me

jedi master sal
06-09-2006, 04:32 PM
Hey fellas, check your local TRUs.

I found the Hunt for Grievous Battlepack. (well actually my fiancee did at my request for her to check my local TRU.) Only one there was too, and it was hidden...

Anyway, if Pittsburgh has them, good chance you folks should too.

Good luck!!!

-Sal

underdog25
06-09-2006, 08:12 PM
I can't say for certain if all Ollies will get the Hasbro stuff. Distribution isn't normal like other stores. Without getting into Company policy I can tell you that new stores will get the most of "buys" like this. So my best guess at where it will go:
1. Military Cross
2. Virginia Beach
3. Hampton
4. Erie
4. Ohio Stores
5. Pittsburgh Stores
Maybe old stores after these ones?
It is also hard to say what we will get. Last year when they opened State College I was lucky to score my Clone Wars Special Ops Gunship for $12.99! I also got AOTC Obi Wan Jedi Starfighter for $3.99 and AOTC Deluxe Clone Trooper on Speeder for $2.99! Other stores got different things. It is the way Ollies operates. I am lucky to be in a new store now, opening my own store in 2 months and in one of the highest volume stores right now! The more you sell the more you get. I know this isn't the answer you'd like to hear but it is what I can tell you. I know I'll post on what we get AND if anyone would like me to get them something. Since there are a few others here I am sure nothing will be missed.

Wally

valin horn
06-10-2006, 12:09 AM
thx for the update i only got to the Broklin Park store today and they had nada i'll check the pasadena store tomorrow

Kidhuman
06-10-2006, 02:06 AM
Slick, grabbed you a sandytrooper and a Hem today. Didnt remember if you go thtem or not LMK.

jonthejedi
06-10-2006, 04:33 AM
Longate Target between Columbia & Ellicott City had the new(sm) Titaniums. No new Saga.

underdog25
06-10-2006, 08:43 AM
Has anyone in VA found the Hunt for Grievous? I keep seeing tons of the Classic Collection and VOTC stuff at WM, Target and TRU. What is the deal? I was able to get two Classic Collection SA Clones the other day.

Wally

jonthejedi
06-10-2006, 10:11 AM
Nothing at the Glen Burnie WalMarts or Targets. But at TRU...shockingly, they had Tat. wave. Sandie, Luke & R5 gone. And no BP's yet!

mm74md
06-10-2006, 10:14 AM
Has anyone in VA found the Hunt for Grievous?

Can't speak for VA, but I checked the Frederick, MD TRU last night & they didn't have it. I also called my local TRU in Hagerstown & the guy checked the SKN and the local distribution center wharehouse hasn't got them in yet. :(

Kidhuman
06-10-2006, 12:44 PM
I dont have a TRU near me, so I cant speak for the Grievous BP's.

mtriv73
06-10-2006, 03:57 PM
Can't speak for VA, but I checked the Frederick, MD TRU last night & they didn't have it. I also called my local TRU in Hagerstown & the guy checked the SKN and the local distribution center wharehouse hasn't got them in yet. :(

That's good to know. I was afraid we'd missed the first wave. Even though Amazon hasn't cancelled my order I don't have very high hopes of getting them from them.

MM74, If you see them first can you pick one up for me, and I'll do the same for you?

mm74md
06-10-2006, 07:09 PM
That's good to know. I was afraid we'd missed the first wave. Even though Amazon hasn't cancelled my order I don't have very high hopes of getting them from them.

MM74, If you see them first can you pick one up for me, and I'll do the same for you?

Of course!!!!!

Kidhuman
06-13-2006, 04:53 AM
CB WM - a whole lot of VTSC out tonight, around 150-200 of them.

UK, I found 2 Fett UGH's, got one for you. Sorry, no Scorch UGH.

UKWildcat
06-13-2006, 11:04 AM
UK, I found 2 Fett UGH's, got one for you. Sorry, no Scorch UGH.

Awesome, that's unbelievable. :D

I sent you a PM... check it out.

jonthejedi
06-13-2006, 01:11 PM
Hit 3 local TRU's after work...no sign of Grievous BP's yet.

valin horn
06-13-2006, 01:41 PM
jon you hit the glen burnie tru

jonthejedi
06-13-2006, 03:55 PM
Yes, GB, Columbia & Ellicott City...nada.

jonthejedi
06-14-2006, 01:36 PM
Glen Burnie TRU had newest sm. Titaniums: Luke on speeder, Republic cruiser & Ep.III Chase Limited Falcon(no BP's). I've noticed good restocking on Cartoon gunship at several different locations, as well as some Ep. III figs resurfacing: Tarkin, Capt. Antilles, Jett, Ask Ack. blue sentry guard, etc.
GB WalMart North had both versions of new forged Titanium Bossk & sand trooper(painted & vintage finish).

mtriv73
06-14-2006, 01:46 PM
Nothing good at TRU in Frederick. Both Wal-marts in town have restocked tatooine in the last 24 hours.

This isn't just found here, but I just pre-ordered the IG-88 and 501st clone trooper titaniums from toy-wiz for $16.99. That's total, not each. Definitely a great buy.

Kidhuman
06-14-2006, 03:42 PM
Thats a helluva deal.

UKWildcat
06-14-2006, 04:19 PM
Went by Target this morning and they didn't have much of anything.

Got the package in the mail today kh. Thanks a bunch!!! :thumbsup:

Kidhuman
06-14-2006, 09:27 PM
Good stuff, will let you know when mine get here.

Kidhuman
06-15-2006, 09:19 AM
CB Target - H&V and Courscant waves packing pegs.

CB WM - nothing new, picked up Obi-Wan's starfighter Titanium though

CB Kmart - 2 cases of H&V all there, stashed the clones if you are interested Ant. PM me for those.

Check the clearance at Kmart back by lay-a-way, bought one of the two SW Trivial Pursuit/DVD games for 18 bucks.

Aantmanntooine
06-15-2006, 12:01 PM
CB Kmart - 2 cases of H&V all there, stashed the clones if you are interested Ant. PM me for those.

I'm good, thanks. I haven't been out much lately due to work and being all caught up. I did score a UGH Snowtrooper two nights ago at Cburg Walmart.

mtriv73
06-15-2006, 04:40 PM
Guess what I just found at TRU...The Hunt for Grievous Battle Pack! They had 10. Nine actually made it to the shelves, and 4 are gone already (2 by me, 2 from a friend of mine.)

mm74md check your PM's

If he doesn't want it, I will be passing through Blacksburg tomorrow...

valin horn
06-15-2006, 04:49 PM
nothing at Glen Burnie TRu

underdog25
06-15-2006, 07:58 PM
Went to the Lynnhaven TRU at lunch and scored an Titanium Gunship. Not the clone wars one but the regular version. I hadn't seen it before. Neat.

Wally

mtriv73
06-15-2006, 08:08 PM
Underdog, you need to get Ollie to send some of the SW stuff you guys are getting up 95 to Frederick, MD. A collector friend of mine and I have been there several times since you started posting here with no luck.

underdog25
06-15-2006, 08:29 PM
Sorry:cry:

Ollies isn't known for quick and easy distribution. Slow, VERY slow. The second problem is that it doesn't go to every single store. I made the list as to where I thought it would go but we never know. There is no way to look and see where it is at. For all I know it could still be in Hasbro's NY warehouse we bought. I can also tell you that we never know what is on our trucks until we unload them! No manifest per sey like TRU. At least when I was at TRU we'd get the manifest printed out to see what was on the truck.

An example of the distro problem is when Ollie's bought the Hasbro stuff last summer. All the new stores got hugh amounts and none of the other stores got anything until Christmas time. My old store only got AOTC Jedi Starfighters and AOTC deluxe figures. Only 1 case of each! There was also a distro problem with the ROTS snack food we got. Some stores got these hugh C3po displays and others didn't. I didn't see it.

I will post as soon as I get a better word or see it coming. I really think the bulk of it is going to go to the new Mansfield OH store and the Norfolk VA store for grand openings.

I hope this helps clarify a bit?

BTW I lived in Thurmont from 03 to 05!! I know Frederick VERY well:-)

Wally

Kidhuman
06-16-2006, 02:59 PM
WM in CB - had a lot of carp.

But as I got home from there, I notiuced a package of ROTS figs from UKWildcat, good stuff buddy

UKWildcat
06-16-2006, 03:21 PM
No prob KH. Thanks again for the stuff you hooked me up with!

I'm going to be running out to WM and Target tonight and I'll let ya guys know if I find anything. :rolleyes:

Slicker
06-16-2006, 03:43 PM
I just got back from TRU and Target and neither of them had anything. The TRU did, however, have tons of the Gunships.

Hey, UK. Did you see that they're building a new Super WM up on Tidewater Dr.? Not the safest place for it but it'll be some new huntin' grounds every once in a while.

jonthejedi
06-16-2006, 03:59 PM
I took a run up to White Marsh Ikea & picked up my first "Destolf" glass cabinet...the Sideshow Anakin looks wicked on the top shelf under the light. Checked GB TRU for us, Valin, no BP's yet.

UKWildcat
06-16-2006, 04:02 PM
Hey, UK. Did you see that they're building a new Super WM up on Tidewater Dr.? Not the safest place for it but it'll be some new huntin' grounds every once in a while.

Nope, I haven't seen or heard anything about it. Any idea on when it is supposed to open Slick?

Slicker
06-16-2006, 04:30 PM
Nope, I haven't seen or heard anything about it. Any idea on when it is supposed to open Slick?It's just in it's infant stages right now. They've just got the basic cinder block exterior going right now. I'm gonna look for maybe a Christmas '06 opening at the very earliest but most likely a summer of '07 one.

UKWildcat
06-16-2006, 08:16 PM
So it will be some time. I don't make it down that far too often but thats good to know. Thanks for the info Slick. :thumbsup:

Btw, I went to WM tonight and they still haven't put out any new figs. They do however have TONS of VTSC figures. They have like 5 or 6 pegs full and they have them stacked on the shelves. It's insanity. :crazed:

Kidhuman
06-16-2006, 09:31 PM
So it will be some time. I don't make it down that far too often but thats good to know. Thanks for the info Slick. :thumbsup:

Btw, I went to WM tonight and they still haven't put out any new figs. They do however have TONS of VTSC figures. They have like 5 or 6 pegs full and they have them stacked on the shelves. It's insanity. :crazed:

WM here has 13 pegs full plus about 5 rows on the shelves about 15-20 deep. Thats insanity.

UKWildcat
06-16-2006, 10:00 PM
WM here has 13 pegs full plus about 5 rows on the shelves about 15-20 deep. Thats insanity.
I stand corrected. The Target here only has two pegs devoted to the VTSC so I'm used to seeing about 12 or so of them at a time. WMs new display was mind blowing to me but your WM's 13 pegs of VTSC? and 5 rows? geez... can you say 'clearance'?

Kidhuman
06-16-2006, 10:05 PM
I stand corrected. The Target here only has two pegs devoted to the VTSC so I'm used to seeing about 12 or so of them at a time. WMs new display was mind blowing to me but your WM's 13 pegs of VTSC? and 5 rows? geez... can you say 'clearance'?

Can oyu say an army of Tuskens and Scouts are going to lay-a-way and await clearance. :D

mtriv73
06-16-2006, 10:57 PM
I actually got a scout trooper at the C-burg Wal-mart today. I was passing through and I needed alleve and I wanted a scout trooper with the brown belt so it all worked out well. I couldn't believe how many they had. You're going to be knee deep in Greedos for the next 5 years.

Kidhuman
06-16-2006, 11:01 PM
I see that coming Mtriv. I plan on going crazy during clearance season.

UKWildcat
06-17-2006, 12:15 PM
I'd pick up some extra Tuskens and Scouts if/when they go clearance.

I forgot to mention yesterday that I went by a KB Toys Outlet and it was a complete joke. Keyword being "outlet". Btw, they didn't have any SW stuff whatsoever.

jonthejedi
06-17-2006, 01:18 PM
Didn't find BP's, but I did score UGH Han Solo(w/Han Solo Holo) at GB TRU. So UGH is still surfacing here & there.

Slicker
06-17-2006, 05:24 PM
Hey, UK. Apparently the Hunt for Grievous BP is at the Lynnhaven TRU. Don't know how much of a trek that is but I'm gonna check it later to see if they still have any.

KH. Do you and Chux both still need one?

UKWildcat
06-17-2006, 05:40 PM
I plan on going to NN this week sometime so I'll swing by the Jefferson Ave TRU and check and see if they have the BP. I'm still up in the air as to if I am going to get it, guess I'll decide if/when I have it in my hands.

I went to Target today while I was out and they still haven't restocked their figs.

Kidhuman
06-18-2006, 03:34 AM
We both need one Slick.

Slicker
06-18-2006, 01:22 PM
Well, I went there last night and I only saw two of the BP's. I picked them both up so that means that KH and myself now have one. I'll keep checkin' for both Chux and Underdog.

I saw on RS that they had put out 14 yesterday. I'm assuming that those guys cleaned 'em out for each other (that's one good thing about the just found on RS, they look out for each other almost a bit too hardcore) so I would assume they'll have more out.

Kidhuman
06-18-2006, 02:05 PM
Slick, You the man. Thanks again for the hook up.

jonthejedi
06-18-2006, 02:31 PM
GB TRU put out 1 box of BP's. I got there 11:05am & got the last one. The box was still on the floor.

underdog25
06-18-2006, 03:20 PM
I'll be stopping by the Norfolk TRU and Lynnhaven TRU on my way to work tomorrow. I'm hoping they will have more.

Slicker
06-18-2006, 03:25 PM
I'll be stopping by the Norfolk TRU and Lynnhaven TRU on my way to work tomorrow. I'm hoping they will have more.They must've put more out last night. I got the last two but someone on RS went after me and they had 4 out. He got 2 and there were 2 left.

Major Karr
06-18-2006, 08:33 PM
Sorry for the late post...the Kingstown TRU had 2 BP yesterday. I left one.

mtriv73
06-18-2006, 09:47 PM
Saw the three new unleashed at the Tazewell, Va. Super Wal-mart today. Not that any of you are really in driving distance of that one, but that was the first time I've seen them. They also had the tatooine wave and the battlesatr gallactica titaniums. All I picked up was an extra Viper mk VII.

Kidhuman
06-18-2006, 11:33 PM
Did they open one in Tazwell or was it Richalands/Claypool hill?

mtriv73
06-19-2006, 08:28 AM
Claypool hill, sorry.

Since I grew up down there, you would think my geography would be a little better.

Kidhuman
06-19-2006, 09:00 AM
I was going to say the only thing in Tazwell is a magic mart

valin horn
06-20-2006, 12:08 PM
why is this tru battle pack so hard to find:ninja:

mtriv73
06-20-2006, 12:54 PM
Valin Horn wrote: why is this tru battle pack so hard to find?

Well, it was just released about 2 weeks ago so most stores have only gotten one shipment if they've gotten any at all. It's a troop builder set, so it's automatically in higher demand than some others. Finally, people have been searching for this thing for 2 months since the gunship was released, heightened anticipation translates into higher sales. Just be persistent and patient and you'll find it.

UKWildcat
06-20-2006, 04:32 PM
I rolled by Target this morning and they still haven't restocked. Oh well.

valin horn
06-20-2006, 08:38 PM
glen burnie tru still didn't have the hunt for grievous i don't know how they stay in business must have been 4 employees working if that no wonder nothing gets stocked:upset:

jonthejedi
06-21-2006, 03:51 AM
Valin, I don't know whether you read my earlier post...I checked every day last week, and finally on Sunday I got the last one out of the box on the floor. This was 5 min. after they opened. There are only 6 per box, so now we're just waiting for restock.

valin horn
06-21-2006, 06:14 AM
just like that they stocked it on Sunday they didn't come in on Saturday a bet i worked at this TRU as a bike builder for 5 yrs '94 - '99 and when i worked there all the stock off a truck went to the floor the day the truck got there and no weekend truck other then in Dec. plus i can remember as least 20 people working per shift i guess they all hide in the stockrooms now:laugh:

seanmcfripp
06-21-2006, 01:31 PM
Frederick TRU had several Hunt for Grevious packs and Clone Gunships as of lunch time.

Fixer
06-22-2006, 12:32 PM
Gunships and Battle Packs at Kingstowne TRU.

Kidhuman
06-22-2006, 01:01 PM
CB WM - no new SW stuff, but I picked up 4 of the POTC figures from Zizzle. Elizabeth, Will, Davey Jones and Bootstrap Bill.

jonthejedi
06-23-2006, 04:57 AM
No Capt. Jacks...me no savy?

Kidhuman
06-23-2006, 08:37 AM
Had the 2 Captain Jacks for awhile, needed the rest of them.

jonthejedi
06-23-2006, 12:44 PM
AAAARRRRRRRR! I may start up collecting this line too...I like how they did some of the secondary characters, as well. I saw WalMart had a big pallet display the other day with some of the harder-to-find ones like Keira, etc.

jonthejedi
06-23-2006, 12:46 PM
I hope there's no new Saga for awhile...I have no less than three Fed-Ex pkgs. showing up 6/28. Koto Bly model, Hot Toys 12" Hicks & EE Anakin Reveal statue. Jeeez!

UKWildcat
06-23-2006, 05:47 PM
Went by Target today for the hell of it and they restocked with one case of the Tat. wave. I just picked up a Hem Dazon for sal.

underdog25
06-24-2006, 03:49 PM
The Norfolk TRU had the Hunt for Grievous after lunch. I grabbed one and there were two left.

Slicker
06-24-2006, 06:01 PM
The Norfolk TRU had the Hunt for Grievous after lunch. I grabbed one and there were two left.It's good to hear that you found yourself one. I went and checked the Lynnhaven TRU a couple of other times and they were all out.

underdog25
06-24-2006, 07:23 PM
I was just lucky. I had to stop to get diapers:-) They also looked like they just put out some "Greatest" figuires because they were full and had a few clone troopers.

Kidhuman
06-26-2006, 02:06 AM
CB triangle has produced squat the last two weeks.

Went to Radford WM tonight and grabbed a Hem and a Vader for JJReason. On the way home from a friends house, I stopped at CB WM, no new SW, but got JJReason the MArvel Legends Giant Man wave sans Kitty Pride. He got both variants of Sentry( :beard: ed and un :beard: ed )

valin horn
06-28-2006, 12:19 PM
is anybody planning to go to CEL 4 all the way over in LA

mtriv73
06-28-2006, 01:33 PM
is anybody planning to go to CEL 4 all the way over in LA

Yes, I am.

UKWildcat
06-28-2006, 01:51 PM
Not I valin.

I went by Target today for s's&g's and they didn't have anything.